PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Update June 15 2016

kooky panda
06-14-16, 02:30 PM
http://67.media.tumblr.com/b342a4b5aa9ad7c85e619daffbc0eda7/tumblr_inline_o8s5m0eECz1qm7yoc_540.png
This year you could try taking over summer grilling duties from the old man, show him what you have learned! If that doesn?t work out and you can?t surpass the master, you can always take him out to eat instead. Outfit your Restaurant with something that dad would be enamored with, add the BBQ Island decoration in Restaurant Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frestau rantstory&t=YTYyZjQ1MzA3ZjBkNGQxMzRjZjQxZWE0ODdkYmQyNTI1YjE5 MmYwYix4OUlFZk56Mg%3D%3D)!
You?ll all have a grilling good time with these new items:

Hightop Seating Area decoration
Crystal Fire Pit decoration
World?s Best Dad Picture wall decoration

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1466014261401_zpsypygscrf.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1466014261401_zpsypygscrf.jpg.html)

monstertop
06-14-16, 02:47 PM
Oh wow a Fathers' Day theme? Looks pretty nice. I like it.

deekathleen
06-14-16, 02:51 PM
Is it just me or are the updates and goals just really item sparse anymore???

It's a nice item, just needs more stuff to go with it.

What happened to the days when not only were there goal items but additional items that went with the theme you could buy????

sgoetzinger99
06-14-16, 03:16 PM
Rather a sexist narrative, don't you think?

LadyEna
06-14-16, 03:17 PM
I like it. Outdoor grill kitchen w/bar. Dad's would love it!

The walls, tables & chairs scream pool furniture to me.
Flooring would have been great as maybe pool tiles.

Grand prize should have been a pool w/either a slide or hot tub!
That way after dad cooks and everyone is fed.
Relax a bit, then jump in dad's surprise pool.

deekathleen
06-14-16, 03:47 PM
Oh a hot tub would have been awesome.

dianeupside
06-14-16, 04:03 PM

What happened to the days when not only were there goal items but additional items that went with the theme you could buy????
I so agree.. We use to get a lot of extras to decorate with, now it's ONLY the goal items.

dianeupside
06-14-16, 04:06 PM
I love the colors here too. And love the Bar..final prize. Seems more like a fall theme but still love it.

Natasha_07
06-14-16, 04:14 PM
I like the kitchen bar, however it seems like something is missing. I hope there's more prizes than the pictured ones.

tularemary
06-14-16, 05:03 PM
I so agree.. We use to get a lot of extras to decorate with, now it's ONLY the goal items.

Chiming in...it gets harder and harder to try and flesh out the paltry goal pieces in order to create an interesting display. It just ends up skimpy and sad.

Many, if not most, goal prizes are lackluster and never come out of storage.

These games used to be wonderful. Such a shame.

twospoons
06-14-16, 05:36 PM
i like it. i like the ******d paper and the squared tables, and i like the final prize a lot--it's not thrilling, but i still like it. i think the fire pit is a bit weird and the floor is boring, but that's okay. they definitely could have put more thought into the wall decor item. i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.

still not a fan of 2x1 ovens as a space issue, but c'est la vie.

as to the "what you get with goals" thing, i agree that i preferred the days when there was extra decor, but am not so down on the lighter updates that i'm ready to stop playing. and if they continue last month's trend and add more content in this theme next week, that would be good too.

Raudric
06-14-16, 05:42 PM
It's great to see a new theme, but it's much better if they add another decor for the new
goal.

CassieJo84
06-14-16, 05:53 PM
I like this. The only thing I don't care for is the larger appliance, but not a huge deal I suppose. I also agree that we need more decor with goals--it's so hard to have a decent theme going on with just a few items to work with. Would love to see more outdoor grill type items over the next few weeks for summer!

my607
06-14-16, 05:56 PM
I think maybe add people to the goal prize or have a better prize. Everything seems to be getting boring after storm 8 take over.

dianeupside
06-14-16, 06:14 PM
i like it. i like the ******d paper and the squared tables, and i like the final prize a lot--it's not thrilling, but i still like it. i think the fire pit is a bit weird and the floor is boring, but that's okay. they definitely could have put more thought into the wall decor item. i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.

still not a fan of 2x1 ovens as a space issue, but c'est la vie.

as to the "what you get with goals" thing, i agree that i preferred the days when there was extra decor, but am not so down on the lighter updates that i'm ready to stop playing. and if they continue last month's trend and add more content in this theme next week, that would be good too.

Yes.. I like it when the following updates compliment the goal, adding extras to it each week.

deekathleen
06-14-16, 06:50 PM
i . i'd like to say it's a bit lazy (assuming i'm right) to use one of the ovens as part of the final prize, but i have seen others & have myself complained before when they had a really cool looking appliance that i couldn't leave it out as decor without using up a slot, so it would be hypocritical.

I know, I loved the hot dog cart, wish it could be a decor item.

Rosie_573
06-14-16, 06:51 PM
Yes.. I like it when the following updates compliment the goal, adding extras to it each week.
Agree...it makes it so much easier to actually have a 'themed' place! :)

blueangel826
06-14-16, 07:23 PM
At least this could be a Father's Day theme update! Check out what BS has that's a BAD miss for a Father's Day theme! ! This is great in comparison.

DragonWished
06-14-16, 08:52 PM
I miss those days, too.

Theme is good, imo. Love the stonework detail on the high rise seating piece. I won't use the wallpaper or the counters but the final piece, the 2x1 oven, and the tables/chairs are nice. Outdoor kitchens and dining work for summer and Father's Day.

Much better than BS or FS, one for three this week.

ajay976
06-14-16, 09:12 PM
me too great colors

slayer7000
06-14-16, 10:36 PM
Guys, look at the sizing of the foods on the counters. Half of them are way bigger what is going on? How did they let that slip in even in the teaser? xD

CassieJo84
06-15-16, 02:33 AM
Guys, look at the sizing of the foods on the counters. Half of them are way bigger what is going on? How did they let that slip in even in the teaser? xD
Yeah that's weird.

I also wish they would display the food more attractively...all 6 recipes are on what looks to be a baking sheet 👎🏽

basmun
06-15-16, 10:04 AM
that good! summer barbecue , grill theme .

The barbecue is not just for parents, children also mothers .. .. going for everybody xD ; delicious skewers of meat and vegetables mmmm

pcabral03
06-15-16, 11:12 AM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1466014261401_zpsypygscrf.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1466014261401_zpsypygscrf.jpg.html)

deekathleen
06-15-16, 11:14 AM

How much was it before?

pixiegamer
06-15-16, 11:26 AM
How much was it before?

56 gems

twospoons
06-17-16, 03:26 PM
well, i like that in having the high table and the drinks counter (already forgotten their real names) separate they can be used with more variation in design--someone can be standing behind them now--but the counter's an underwhelming final prize. and i was wrong that the oven was part of the final prize design! oh well.

deekathleen
06-17-16, 04:11 PM
well, i like that in having the high table and the drinks counter (already forgotten their real names) separate they can be used with more variation in design--someone can be standing behind them now--but the counter's an underwhelming final prize. and i was wrong that the oven was part of the final prize design! oh well.

Yes I like that aspect, just wish there was a non working grill oven as a prize also.