PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time: Circuit Dragon (expires June 21st)

amerirish
06-14-16, 10:45 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31708&d=1466083969 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31708&d=1466083969)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31646&d=1465926301 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31646&d=1465926301)
Rarity: Rare
Type: Black Pink
Habitat: Black Sands, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 800 Gold {on sale for 320 gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740 Exp

lenasdinner
06-14-16, 10:50 AM
I will try for this one! I like it....even I don't have any of the chance to get it,anyway let's play.kinda sad that there is no new event:( ahhhh well.....

belarica
06-14-16, 10:57 AM
I will try for this one! I like it....even I don't have any of the chance to get it,anyway let's play.kinda sad that there is no new event:( ahhhh well.....

I bet there will be a new one on Friday. Probably a tales since the recent gold dragon releases, people will be low on food.

This ones cool but I'm still trying for seahorse. Good luck everyone!

zyfazix
06-14-16, 11:05 AM
Will try for this one. Not sure about the shape of the dragon but I always think black with a bright colour creates a nice contrast.
1: Mask x Diamond - Luck
2: Diamond x Mask - Coral
3: Diamond x Mask - Titan :mad:
4: Mask x Diamond - Goodwitch
5: Mask x Diamond - Athletic
6: Diamond x Mask - Charm
7: Night x Kitsune - Athletic
8: Dame of Darkness x Virtue - Winter
9: Diamond x Mask - Luck
10: Diamond x Mask - Cloud
11: Kitsune x Mask - Charm
12: Kitsune x Mask - Luck
13: Mask x Diamond - Love

amerirish
06-14-16, 11:06 AM
Having any kind of black dragon be Rare instead of Super Rare is an ultra-rare situation :D

D_Raho
06-14-16, 11:08 AM
I've no chance of getting this, but when the Den is free I'll give it a whirl.

ericrypt
06-14-16, 02:27 PM
I'm trying for this one immediately! I want to buy it but the gold dragon sale is going to deplete my gold and gold dragons at least pay you back! lol!

luckyaa7
06-14-16, 06:33 PM
I am trying for this. Hope I can get it but haven't had any luck breeding new ones for a while. Good luck everyone!

amalsaba
06-14-16, 06:41 PM
I just hope it easy to breed. I haven't bred any pink and black dragons and believe me i have tried...

Xyn25
06-14-16, 07:14 PM
It looks amazing! Will try for it as soon as my den is free.

starship412
06-14-16, 09:06 PM
Since the TL Gods finally gave me a Crusader, I'm gonna try for this one. Hopefully I won't get a bunch of Corals and Lucks with the Night and Kitsune combos (I dare not throw Virtue in the mix since there's been a string of Virtues born since I've been trying for Black Swan). Here's to getting that 21 hour timer. Good luck to all of you and, TL Gods, thanks in advance.

runamuck1
06-14-16, 11:38 PM
I will try for this since I like the design and lIke black hybrids. But seeing as I have been trying to get a Neon dragon for several months of breeding Watermelon (pink/green) + Lotus (black) and have failed miserably and I don't have any just plain pink (non-hybrid) dragons, I am tempted to call it a lost cause.

jjblueyes
06-14-16, 11:44 PM
My first fail is flamingo. Been trying for this guy forever. Happy, happy, joy, joy. 2nd attempt 16 hrs. Probably charm or lunar ram maybe?

pernmagic
06-15-16, 01:05 AM
Just enough gold to buy this ..... So sitting on nest .... Black always splits for me so took the easier route .... Didn't have the colour combo :) now to start building gold reserves again ...... heigh Ho :)

BlackKat9
06-15-16, 02:55 AM
Too expensive to buy but I'll try breeding it. Even fails should maybe get me a new dragon or two so very happy about this one!

amerirish
06-15-16, 06:08 AM
Unicorn & Night=17 hours (please, please be Black Swan!!) - stupid Luck :mad:

Virtue & Raven=17 hours (ditto!!) :D - stupid Luck x2 :mad:

Next; paired Kitsune & Night - got 17 hours (here we go again!)

Raven & Virtue=12 hours :rolleyes:

JCG812
06-15-16, 06:25 AM
1st attempt: Kitsune & Night = 10 hours.
2nd attempt: Neon & Diamond = 21 hours.

Really hoping its not a Poison.

lenasdinner
06-15-16, 09:01 AM
I actually can't belive that 21h hit my den!!!!

Kitsune + Mask as 57 possibletis,and only one dragon 21h Incubation Time,I looked like 10 times do I see it right,and to be onest I'm a afraid to be happy until I see the reall egg.

OMG I diden't get any limited dragon since Past,Present,Future( I think I diden't ,can't even remember)

AinoDK
06-15-16, 09:08 AM
When does limited mean limited availability and when does it mean limited sale? Will it disappear?

I have been trying for a LONG time to get one of the black/pink combos or Neon. Apparently impossible. I am really tempted to buy but would prefer to breed it - after all that's the point of the game

lenasdinner
06-15-16, 09:20 AM
When does limited mean limited availability and when does it mean limited sale? Will it disappear?

I have been trying for a LONG time to get one of the black/pink combos or Neon. Apparently impossible. I am really tempted to buy but would prefer to breed it - after all that's the point of the game

when is the new dragon out,and it said leaves,that means that that dragon will not be avelible after the exact date,not to buy not to breed. maybe in the future thay can present it to win it in some event or spin win.
but there are other dragons with this combo type that you can try still breed,or buy in full prize.this one is on sale ,so if there is no luck breeding it you can allways buy it before he leaves......

Kennedward
06-15-16, 09:27 AM
Nice types, might as well try for it

amerirish
06-15-16, 10:15 AM

They've started labeling the dragons and sales much more carefully (thankfully!) this dragon Leaves/Expires/Goes Away on the 21st so if you don't breed it or buy it before then, you won't be able to get it. I totally agree with you about breeding vs. buying; I'm always disappointed when I buy rather than breed.

amerirish
06-15-16, 10:28 AM

Kitsune + Mask as 57 possibletis,and only one dragon 21h Incubation Time,I looked like 10 times do I see it right,and to be onest I'm a afraid to be happy until I see the reall egg.

OMG I diden't get any limited dragon since Past,Present,Future( I think I diden't ,can't even remember)

Amazing!! That's awesome luck :D

amerirish
06-15-16, 12:06 PM
Virtue & Raven=12 hours (hoping for Pixie)

MaribouMay
06-15-16, 12:14 PM
Using Knightmare (purple-pink-black) + Night, 56 possible outcomes, including Mammoth, Prime Loyal, Prime Power, & Prime Magic which I can't get, so effectively 52 outcomes.

1. Love
2. Sugar Skull, unfortunately I already have it.
3. Athletic
4. Lunar Ram
5. Lunar Ram
6. 12hr

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-15-16, 12:36 PM
Using Knightmare (purple-pink-black) + Night, 56 possible outcomes, including Mammoth, Prime Loyal, Prime Power, & Prime Magic which I can't get, so effectively 52 outcomes.

1. Love
2. 16 hour

I'm going to start with this combo as well. As of now its my lowest number of outcomes I can get.

MaribouMay
06-15-16, 01:50 PM
I'm going to start with this combo as well. As of now its my lowest number of outcomes I can get.

Good luck!

zyfazix
06-15-16, 04:48 PM
32 hour Titan fail. That's just my luck :mad:

Niire
06-16-16, 03:23 AM

1. Love
2. Sugar Skull, unfortunately I already have it.
3. 11 hour

Can I have your sugar skull? LOL, been trying on and off for her since she came out... :p

Just got seahorse, so i can concentrate on this guy, he looks amazing. :)

amerirish
06-16-16, 05:51 AM
Single Pink and Single Black are not working for me at all :( Might have to try switching it up.

Kennedward
06-16-16, 06:04 AM
No luck so far, ah well, not stressing over 1 dragon

lenasdinner
06-16-16, 06:35 AM

Yes for shure it was Circuit Dragon!! very happy because I couldet breed anything limited.my first try with Kitsune/Mask.

Good luck everyone!!

MaribouMay
06-16-16, 08:16 AM

Yes for shure it was Circuit Dragon!! very happy because I couldet breed anything limited.my first try with Kitsune/Mask.

Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations! Cool egg!

amerirish
06-16-16, 10:13 AM
Tried Mask & Virtue (Kitsune is busy in other den) and got 10 hours :( Paradise, Coral, Messenger or Quicksilver which are all fails for me :(

starship412
06-16-16, 12:57 PM
Night and Kitsune
1st Try: Celestial (not a bad fail whatsoever)
2nd Try: 11 hours (it better not be an Athletic dragon. Mask would be a wonderful pick up) Yup, my 70th Athletic
Flamingo and Kitsune
1st Try: 16 hours (if it's a Charm, I'm closing my island. Better be a second Sugar Skull, Tiny or Porcelain). Yup, my 40th Charm
Flamingo and Flamingo
1st Try: Another 16 hours (Probably another dumb charm)

amerirish
06-16-16, 01:39 PM
Night and Kitsune
1st Try: Celestial (not a bad fail whatsoever)
2nd Try: 11 hours (it better not be an Athletic dragon. Mask would be a wonderful pick up)

Good luck; Mask was a real pain-in-the-nest for me to breed :p

sleepygs
06-16-16, 03:28 PM
I fell in love with this dragon from the pop up! I'm trying Night with Virtue. So far I've got an egg I've never seen before (I think it has a top hat?) and a 20 hours breeding... Going to get interesting! Better than even chance I might buy it if I don't breed it, because like tinkerer (which I bought) this one has personal meaning.

starship412
06-16-16, 06:07 PM
I fell in love with this dragon from the pop up! I'm trying Night with Virtue. So far I've got an egg I've never seen before (I think it has a top hat?) and a 20 hours breeding... Going to get interesting! Better than even chance I might buy it if I don't breed it, because like tinkerer (which I bought) this one has personal meaning.

Congrats, you got yourself a cup of Hot Chocolate Dragon.

bravewarrior
06-16-16, 06:28 PM
Beautiful dragon, great graphics, but I am getting disillusioned when I can't feed them over level six What's the point if you can't show it off.

bakerystoe
06-16-16, 07:21 PM
Got 17 hrs. what could it be from night and virtue?

starship412
06-16-16, 07:41 PM
Got 17 hrs. what could it be from night and virtue?

Black Swan, Cloud, Luck, or Super

Hepatu
06-16-16, 09:21 PM
Night and kitsune. So far manticore and mask on the nest and 21 hrs on the den ☺

Xyn25
06-16-16, 11:07 PM
OMG! Just got 21hrs with Black Diamond and Virtue!! :D So happy right now!

starship412
06-16-16, 11:45 PM
I wish I could stop being hated on with these commons and Athletic dragons. I guess I got a few more days for the Circuit. Hopefully this crappy streak of dumb dragons will end before Circuit leaves the market. If I get fails, please let them be decent fails like Black Swan, Porcelain, Quicksilver and Celestial instead of Athletic (which should be reclassified as common), Coral, Luck, and Cloud. Thanks.

sleepygs
06-17-16, 05:24 AM
Congrats, you got yourself a cup of Hot Chocolate Dragon.
I wish! Nope. Still don't have a hot chocolate... Stupid fails. I'll keep trying!

Niire
06-17-16, 05:30 AM
Oh man...I've been getting nothing but fails, as others have. i have both dens still active. Did night and virtue on one 917 hrs, yeah not lucky dragon, lol)...then put flamingo and diamond on the other...and got a 36 hour timer. I'm getting a unicorn as a non-fail, I can't believe it!

lenasdinner
06-17-16, 05:37 AM
Congratulations! Cool egg!

thanks hon!!

amerirish
06-17-16, 06:15 AM
Kitsune & Mask gave me 20 hours which is cool because I don't have Hot Chocolate :D

Still really, really want Circuit though :(

meoconlunar
06-17-16, 07:14 AM
Tryng for Circus gave me 2 Flamingo which I dont have :)

MaribouMay
06-17-16, 09:43 AM
Can I have your sugar skull? LOL, been trying on and off for her since she came out... :p

Just got seahorse, so i can concentrate on this guy, he looks amazing. :)

I wish I could give it away! Doubt that will ever happen though.

saghaven
06-17-16, 10:47 AM
Black Swan, Cloud, Luck, or Super
Just got 17 hours also from Night & Aphrodite. Hoping it's BS or Super. Don't have either of those.

JetteG
06-17-16, 11:24 AM
I just got 21 hours with diamond and Knightmare. I think it is a circut.
I hope, I hope...

amerirish
06-17-16, 11:37 AM
I hope, I hope...

You lucky, lucky dog!! It's definitely Circuit!!! :D That's the only 21 hour outcome out of 59 possibilities!!

moonchild1987
06-17-16, 12:42 PM
Held off trying for this one because I had to hatch/evolve Wildheart. I've wanted to get her and Spirit Queen on the nest. Hopefully, I can breed some goodies. First try 11hrs. Hope it's charisma because I already have athletic.

amerirish
06-17-16, 01:07 PM
Unicorn & Highland = 11 hours: that's either Athletic (fail), Mask (fail), Charisma (YAY!) or Flamingo (YAY!). Didn't get Circuit like I wanted but have a 50/50 even shot at something new (all are Rare) :D

JetteG
06-17-16, 01:12 PM
You lucky, lucky dog!! It's definitely Circuit!!! :D That's the only 21 hour outcome out of 59 possibilities!!

Thanks�� I do feel lucky right now. Good luck to you all.

Hepatu
06-17-16, 02:25 PM
Circuit is on the nest now ☺ night and kitsune are the happy parents ☺

Niire
06-18-16, 11:23 PM
Just got circuit here! <3 My parents were also night and kitsune...great breeding on this one, got the dragon, and a non-fail unicorn! :D

Grats to new parents, and best of luck for those still trying! <3

random59
06-19-16, 12:48 AM
Just got circuit here! <3 My parents were also night and kitsune...great breeding on this one, got the dragon, and a non-fail unicorn! :D

Grats to new parents, and best of luck for those still trying! <3

Well done you! ( A little green with envy but that will go away )

meoconlunar
06-19-16, 01:18 AM
I hope, I hope...

waaaaaaahhhh
21 hours with Diamond x Knightmare, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

;)

meoconlunar
06-19-16, 01:22 AM
waaaaaaahhhh
21 hours with Diamond x Knightmare, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

;)

oh my god, What's going on?

P.S : everything's ok now... :confused::confused:

Kennedward
06-19-16, 05:36 AM
Still no luck with this dragon, ah well, not too worried over 1 dragon

Splashy81
06-19-16, 01:37 PM

Thanks so much for posting this combo!!! I just got 21 hours first try!! Woo-Hoo!!

L/8 Kitsune x L/10 Mask

Thanks again; this lady is a beauty!

Sandybellee
06-20-16, 03:54 AM
Really wanted this one and have been breeding for it instead of Mist for the tales but no luck. (Well, except for the annoying 17 hour type.) Congrats to everyone who's bred one!

Kennedward
06-20-16, 06:29 AM
Nothing so far, really doubt I'll get it

zyfazix
06-20-16, 08:26 AM
No luck for me either
11: Kitsune x Mask - 16 hours

amerirish
06-20-16, 08:35 AM
Yeah, I just realized the catch about this being Rare instead of Super Rare; the rub is that there's no combination of dragons that will give you less than about 50 outcomes :mad:

starship412
06-20-16, 11:31 PM
Why am I still getting Athletics, Charms and Winters when I try to breed with night/virtue, night/kitsune or lotus/kitsune. I'm tired of the commons. Since I bred a Crusader it's just been a never ending parade of these no use dragons. At least give me a good fail like porcelin, quicksilver or black swan. All this time wasted for garbage dragons and I have a feeling the new dragons every three months by breeding is a ploy that I will not be tricked into. The only new dragons I seem to get now are through the tournaments, dragon tales or world events and most of them aren't even good in battles. Dragon Tales food requirements are ridiculous at times and most people couldn't get the blossom dragon in the last world event. Slowly but surely the game is getting less entertaining.

amerirish
06-21-16, 05:33 AM
Bought my Circuit last night (zzzzzzzzzzzz) so boring :(

lindseyny
06-21-16, 06:36 AM
I've been trying for this one with Sugar Skull and Anemone, switched it up this morning to Abyss and Anemone...44 HOUR TIMER!!! Sad I'm gonna miss out on Circuit but I'm FINALLY getting a Diamond! :-D

Kennedward
06-21-16, 06:38 AM
No luck, ah well

amerirish
06-21-16, 06:43 AM
I've been trying for this one with Sugar Skull and Anemone, switched it up this morning to Abyss and Anemone...44 HOUR TIMER!!! Sad I'm gonna miss out on Circuit but I'm FINALLY getting a Diamond! :-D

Congrats!!! Such a great feeling to see that 44 hour timer for the first time :D

lindseyny
06-21-16, 08:37 AM
Congrats!!! Such a great feeling to see that 44 hour timer for the first time :D

Thank you!! Yes it was!

Niire
06-21-16, 08:41 AM

Ohh grats! I love hearing about the ultra rare "non-fails"! :D *Happy Crippled Dance* for you! <3

TwinkleTwiny
06-21-16, 09:20 AM
Got lacewing as a fail, I did not even know that this dragon exists

pribakes
06-21-16, 09:40 AM
Just got a 20 h timer :mad:, so decide to bought it, at least I got black diamond (combo was flamingo x diamond) and 2 pixie (combo was diamond x knightmare) :) but still can get mask as well:(
Anyways good luck for those who are still trying, and congrats for those who got it

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-21-16, 09:43 AM
Nothing but common fails for me (Loves, Lucks, Charms). I only tried once the Limited dragon just prior went away, so like 3 days. I haven't beenable to successfully breed any of the last 3. Hopefully I have better luck with Father.

zyfazix
06-21-16, 09:48 AM
11: Kitsune x Mask - Charm
12: Kitsune x Mask - Luck
13: Mask x Diamond - Love

Currently I have not enough spare gold to buy this dragon. Only 530 stored and still want to buy the tales habitat and need to keep something extra just in-case. At least the last dragon was a short fail which means that whatever they release today I won't have to wait long to start breeding ;)

Kennedward
06-22-16, 06:47 AM
Only got fails