PDA

View Full Version : Gold dragons on sale (leaves June 21 2016)

cdreams1980
06-14-16, 10:43 AM
Just looked in the market and saw that stained glass and midas are on sale. Any idea for how long? I'm 50 gold short.

Edit- KP- Sale ends 6/21/16 10am

byteme77
06-14-16, 10:44 AM
was a tough choice but went with mida :)

insomniadreams88
06-14-16, 10:45 AM
So tempted to buy one. (Leaning towards Midas.) Would be my first gold dragon - I'm assuming it's worth it? Have the gold dragons ever gone on sale for less gold?

UPDATE: Bought Midas.

jbyn4e
06-14-16, 10:46 AM
Why can't I buy those dragons while my nests are occupied? I thought they will go to storage, but no? If I buy Dragon stable, will it go there?

Burrymillz
06-14-16, 10:46 AM
Thought it said on sale until the 21st

harobeda
06-14-16, 10:49 AM
Why can't I buy those dragons while my nests are occupied? I thought they will go to storage, but no? If I buy Dragon stable, will it go there?

Will only go to nest. Never to storage... Bummer since they used to be able to do that. But they want you to spend gold to clear your nest too.

kooky panda
06-14-16, 10:50 AM
When you purchase a new dragon, it has to go to a nest. It will not automatically go into the stable.

zyfazix
06-14-16, 10:53 AM
I believe the pop-up said till June 21st, could be enough to fill the gap if you have enough gold income.

Immediately bought Stainglass because it's prettiest, kicked Winter off the nest and bought Midas. In total that means I have 7 gold dragons and will have to start messing with 2 collections per day on a habitat >.<

@insomniadreams88, Gold dragons are definitely worth it. The price might seem high when buying but it pays back over time. I would say 400 gold per dragon is very cheap, compared to the 800 sale price for Kintsugi which was released June 3rd.

813vv
06-14-16, 10:54 AM
I'm so happy that I didnt spend golds for that Leaderboard lol... In the last moment, I saw in my board, they spent lot of golds to try for first prize. So now I can have both Midas an Stainglass which I wait for long long time, since they released jst in ios :-) Happy......

belarica
06-14-16, 10:56 AM
Both are on nests :) considering kintsugi cost 800 I couldn't pass these two up.

anaghasaki
06-14-16, 10:57 AM
I have 697 gold at the moment.. I just need 103 more.. I want to buy both of them.. may be I will be able to.. I have 2 gold dragons at level 10 already.. so at the moment my daily gold income is 13 (5+5+3 from neighbours).. if I buy Midas now and evolve quickly.. I might be able to get 103 in 7 days.. wish me luck everyone please..

moonchild1987
06-14-16, 10:57 AM
I don't really like stained glass but it's a gold producer so that doesn't really matter, lol. Glad we got a week because my gold is still depleted from Kintsugi. I'll get them both on payday.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-14-16, 10:58 AM
Stainglass has the shorter hatch evolve time (26) compared to Midas (36). As soon as one of my nests clears, Stainglass will be next.

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 11:00 AM
Sale ends 6/21/16 10am, so if you're nests are full, you have time to clear them. :)

Will only go to nest. Never to storage... Bummer since they used to be able to do that. But they want you to spend gold to clear your nest too.

Nest requirement is meant to negate an instance where a player buys a treasure type beyond the current Treasure Terrace limit. It's out of <3, not Gold spend.

31aug2002
06-14-16, 11:00 AM
Yay!!! Bought kintsugi last week and now these 2 .... Will buy them both tomorrow as both nests busy right now and don't want to spend the gold to speed up. Also will have to amass the 8 million coins it takes to house one . Argh....

fhjigfrf
06-14-16, 11:03 AM
Yay! I can buy Midas in 30 minutes. I don't think I can make it to Stainglass.

JCG812
06-14-16, 11:04 AM
I have 6 gold producing dragons on 6 habitats. This sale has piqued my interest. Purchase or pass, as I don't have the time to collect twice a day?!?!?

And Kaboom dragon looks so amazing, my mind is all over the place.

Xyn25
06-14-16, 11:05 AM
Can't pass this up. I have a 20% off gold sale, this us the first time ever that I'm going to buy gold. There's no way I'm not getting these!

candyland133
06-14-16, 11:08 AM
Bought both immediately. 400 gold is the cheapest I've seen a gold producing dragon in a long time.

Hawk1
06-14-16, 11:08 AM
Already have Stainglass, but couldn't resist Midas, @ 400 gold he's a steal. Wish we could have more than 6 habitats for them, it's a pain to collect twice a day.

kimandamelia
06-14-16, 11:12 AM
I'm confused about the habitats, I thought I saw where limit was 5 gold per habitat. So does that mean if you have 2 dragons on one habitat, you can't collect the 10 gold you are due per day?
I do know each dragon gives 5 gold...

Bastiaan0
06-14-16, 11:12 AM
Got them both on last years cyber monday sale... Still no regrets :)

amerirish
06-14-16, 11:14 AM
So the Gold Producing Dragons (GPDs) cost less than the Bomb Producing Dragons (BPDs) by HALF?? Wth?

ZaneGodfrey
06-14-16, 11:22 AM
Elsa;1307938']Sale ends 6/21/16 10am, so if you're nests are full, you have time to clear them. :)

Nest requirement is meant to negate an instance where a player buys a treasure type beyond the current Treasure Terrace limit. It's out of <3, not Gold spend.

Riiiiiiight. And so why the limitation there for literally every dragon we buy, then? Normal dragons aren't limited to Treasure Terraces, and they let us buy more of them even when are at our current level habitat limit. Clearly if they can limit the number of Treasure Terraces you can buy they could also limit the number of gold-producing dragons you can buy as well. In fact, it would have been easier to simply do that. Stop you from buying a gold-producing dragon when you've hit your limit on how many you can hold. And then still allow us to put all of the other dragons we can buy into storage. The reality is the forced nest limitation was added for the very reason harobeda claimed it was. To force customers to spend more gold.

D_Raho
06-14-16, 11:23 AM
I'm confused about the habitats, I thought I saw where limit was 5 gold per habitat. So does that mean if you have 2 dragons on one habitat, you can't collect the 10 gold you are due per day?
I do know each dragon gives 5 gold...
You just have to collect twice a day. Every 12 hours and one second.

AwesomeChefDad
06-14-16, 11:28 AM
Bot Midas as it was the only one I didnt have...super awesome deal I have to say.

One issue I am noticing and will need to be dealt with, I dont have enough spots for this one to come off the nest. The max number of Treasure Terraces is 6, I have 12 gold dragons now and no spot for this one.

So mods what should I do??

hiabarara
06-14-16, 11:33 AM
Only 400 gold? :eek: :eek: :eek: That's what I call a great deal!
But I only have gold for one which sucks :c I don't have either of them, so not sure which one I should get. But the bigger problem is how I'll be able to get 221 gold in a week for the second one :D

cdreams1980
06-14-16, 11:37 AM
Thanks Kooky! I'll be buying stained glass in a couple of days and if I get a gold sale, I'll pick up midas too! That'll bring me up to 6 GPDs ☺

Sandybellee
06-14-16, 11:38 AM
This is a great deal! But I don't have enough gold. Too bad. Maybe I'll be able to get one of them before the sale ends. I would choose Stainglass.

DragonPhoenix6
06-14-16, 11:46 AM
OMG I am soooooo Happy with this deal!!!
Bought both immediately and they are already in my 2 nests :D
Along with Kintsugi, now I have 3 gold producing dragons :D:D:D
Thanks S8 you have a super happy player here!
I also bought the Shaman value pack for my 2 accounts! That's a great champion to have: low food requirements to get him to level 15, is a super rare and evolution time is only 8 hours

DragonPhoenix6
06-14-16, 11:48 AM
As S8 has been so nice to us, what about putting all the other 9 gold producing dragons on sale too please?
Please please, massive please? :D:D:D

Bastiaan0
06-14-16, 11:54 AM
Bot Midas as it was the only one I didnt have...super awesome deal I have to say.

One issue I am noticing and will need to be dealt with, I dont have enough spots for this one to come off the nest. The max number of Treasure Terraces is 6, I have 12 gold dragons now and no spot for this one.

There's nothing you have to do, there are 12 GPD's available and you're limited to one of each...

patisserieforever
06-14-16, 12:00 PM
Wow...I'm totally broke since Kintsugi dragon and we have two gold producers dragons for 800 golds ?...Hope for a gold sale soon, 30% please !
And treasure terrance is a bit expensive :p

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 12:04 PM

You'll need to email support for assistance. You've somehow obtained two Forbidden Dragons, but the intended limit of any Treasure type is 1 each.

Burrymillz
06-14-16, 12:08 PM
Anyone know total food requirements for each of these dragons???

Bastiaan0
06-14-16, 12:14 PM
Anyone know total food requirements for each of these dragons???

The same as all GPD's, 125000 apples to level 10 each.

Burrymillz
06-14-16, 12:18 PM
The same as all GPD's, 125000 apples to level 10 each.

Ty!

AwesomeChefDad
06-14-16, 12:47 PM
Elsa;1307993']You'll need to email support for assistance. You've somehow obtained two Forbidden Dragons, but the intended limit of any Treasure type is 1 each.

Yes that is exactly what happened, long time back when I clicked to get one I got two in the nest, but not for ONE price I was correctly debited to my gold account.

Thanks I will send them an email.

PKmonTCG
06-14-16, 01:14 PM
You're kidding me! I just spent all my gold left after Kintsugi on an accidental food purchase! I don't spend money on this game, but I would definitely consider if it was a possibility.
This is insanely low for a gold dragon (from what I've seen).

saghaven
06-14-16, 01:30 PM
I knew I should have bought gold when I had a sale a couple of days ago. It was past the sale for Kintsugi (which I couldn't get because no gold sale that entire week) and I didn't think there was anything I'd want bad enough to get gold for it. Then they put some of the GPD on sale for the cheapest I've ever seen them! Grr!

The only one on sale I don't have is Midas. I actually have enough gold now to get it but it'll wipe me out. I may just decide it's worth it but Midas wasn't one of the GPD I really wanted. Hmm...

Natasha_07
06-14-16, 01:36 PM
Darn it! I wiped all my gold out on Kintsugi, gold habitat and boost. Bad timing for me again with these sales! :(

[S8] Elsa
06-14-16, 01:41 PM
You're kidding me! I just spent all my gold left after Kintsugi on an accidental food purchase! I don't spend money on this game, but I would definitely consider if it was a possibility.
This is insanely low for a gold dragon (from what I've seen).

Email support@storm8.com for assistance. ^^

FireballFarm
06-14-16, 02:02 PM
Elsa;1307938']Sale ends 6/21/16 10am, so if you're nests are full, you have time to clear them. :)

I don't understand how an egg going directly to the nest would negate a limit? If you can't build any more Treasure Terraces, and all the ones you have are full, doesn't that mean the egg would be stuck on the nest indefinitely?

Since there is a one-only limit, aren't players blocked from purchasing any duplicate Gold-type dragons? Is there not enough room in the max number of Treasure Terraces to hold one of each Gold-type dragon? What am I missing here, because I cannot make sense of this?

If the issue is just needing to build a habitat, the egg is obviously better off in storage rather than blocking up a nest, so that can't be it. The egg going directly to the nest is a big turn-off for me because I still have to worry about coins. The egg would be stuck on one of my nests for more than a week as I try to save up 8 million coins (!) to buy a Treasure Terrace. That's a bit of a slap to the face after spending a fair amount of real money on a dragon.

Monichiwa
06-14-16, 02:43 PM
Just saw this and I don't know what to do. These two dragons are so cheap but I was saving gold to buy the Northstar dragon because it's the one I like the most by far. It costs 1.600 so, does anyone know if these gold dragons are always on sale at half their price or can they cost even less? Maybe like 600 gold or something like that? because I don't know if I should buy one of these two and save a bit more for Northstar or just buy these two. What would you do? (I have 946 gold btw).

candyland133
06-14-16, 02:56 PM
Just saw this and I don't know what to do. These two dragons are so cheap but I was saving gold to buy the Northstar dragon because it's the one I like the most by far. It costs 1.600 so, does anyone know if these gold dragons are always on sale at half their price or can they cost even less? Maybe like 600 gold or something like that? because I don't know if I should buy one of these two and save a bit more for Northstar or just buy these two. What would you do? (I have 946 gold btw).

All of the gold producing dragons were 800 gold at the end of November last year so 400 is really cheap. I would get these 2 and then buy Northstar when it goes on sale.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-14-16, 02:57 PM

If I were you I'd buy both right now and then use the gold that they produce for you to then go for the Northstar.

ericrypt
06-14-16, 03:03 PM
Never hesitate to buy a gold dragon when they're this cheap. They're the only dragons that eventually pay you back, it's a no-brainer.

freshfunin2008
06-14-16, 03:28 PM
Spending 800 on the last one wiped me out. If there is no gold sale, I will not be able to get these 2. Wished I saved that 800.... then I would be able to buy these 2. I need gold sale.

snowyhillz
06-14-16, 04:05 PM
I already have Midas and stain glass on both my games, I'm hoping they put other ones that I don't have on sale at this price in the weeks to come

Passera
06-14-16, 04:19 PM
Of course there is a sale on gold producing dragons after I spent all my gold on Kitsungi! Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait for the next sale that is if I don't fall into a gold trap again!

Monichiwa
06-14-16, 04:28 PM
Ok thanks so much guys!! I'm going to buy both of them now and I'll save again for Northstar! :o

jacksusa
06-14-16, 05:43 PM
Will buy Midas (I have Stained Glass) IF I get a gold sale. It's a great bargain, but I spent money to get Nemo, so can't afford retail gold prices. ��

zenkitty99
06-14-16, 05:49 PM
I've got 777 gold atm, so I should be able to buy both in a few days! Thanks so much for the awesome sale on these dragons S8 :)

The only problem is I only have 3.3 million coins, so I gotta start saving for another Treasure Terrace!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-14-16, 05:57 PM
Just bought Stainglass to be my 2nd GPD to join Kintsugi. Going to save for another Treasure Terrace now. So I'm ready for the next one I can get. Don't think I'll reach 400 gold by the 21st as I'm at 160, so I'll continue saving for the next sale.

amalsaba
06-14-16, 06:28 PM
Thank you so much S8. Seriously I woke up this morning thinking: is it gonna be a tournament or another tales? And i am surprised to see all of these awesome surprises!!!!
I bought kintsugi as soon as it was released and it's on level 10. My group in the leaderboard event were really competitive and they made it easy for me to decide NOT to spend any gold on the event. (Although I spent close to 200 gold speed breeding and hatching for seahorse) this pushed my points on the leaderboard but it also allowed me to get nemo hours begore the end of the event.
I feel that kintsugi was a great consolation prize. I have close to 840 gold left so obviously I'll buy both midas and stainglass since i don't have either. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

bakerystoe
06-14-16, 07:35 PM
:( I spent my golds to the tropic tide so now I can't buy them

busybee222
06-14-16, 08:22 PM
Bought the 2 gold dragons straight away! And also the kaboom.... all the gold saving for the whole year finally pay off....

29vanilla
06-14-16, 09:02 PM
I believe the pop-up said till June 21st, could be enough to fill the gap if you have enough gold income.

Immediately bought Stainglass because it's prettiest, kicked Winter off the nest and bought Midas. In total that means I have 7 gold dragons and will have to start messing with 2 collections per day on a habitat >.<

@insomniadreams88, Gold dragons are definitely worth it. The price might seem high when buying but it pays back over time. I would say 400 gold per dragon is very cheap, compared to the 800 sale price for Kintsugi which was released June 3rd.

No kidding. Got my first gold dragon (Kintsugi) for 800!!! Could have bought these two for 400 each. Now I have no gold and won't be spending any real cash.

julia88s
06-15-16, 01:25 AM
I bought midas!

JM90Gurl
06-15-16, 02:18 AM
Will they be on sale till the 21st? Or still in the market till the 21st? I'm hoping gold goes on sale again today or tomorrow it usually does every few days if not I'll just buy extra gold and get one now. I wanted to try and get both.

ievuxia
06-15-16, 02:29 AM
Elsa;1307938']Sale ends 6/21/16 10am.

What time zone?

ievuxia
06-15-16, 02:34 AM
Don't have any gold dragon yet so really want Midas, but I'll only be able to get it if I get a gold sale.. Bought a third nest a few days ago and only have 113 gold now :/

31aug2002
06-15-16, 02:40 AM
So had a gold sale so promptly topped. My gold reserve.
Bought the Midas in the morning. Will wait for my coin reserves and food reserves to build up to by the other one. That gives mr 3 GPDs . So super happy.
Now if only I can sync it so that I can collect the gold without wasting any time ... To get optimum returns.

BlackKat9
06-15-16, 02:53 AM
If I get a gold sale I'm def getting my first gold dragon! Maybe even both of them. Please!

TwinkleTwiny
06-15-16, 03:48 AM
Waiting for gold sales too ;)

Niire
06-15-16, 04:15 AM
Great golden week! <3 Thanks for listening team! :)

jichelle3
06-15-16, 08:08 AM
Bought the 2 gold dragons straight away! And also the kaboom.... all the gold saving for the whole year finally pay off....

planning to do the same.
will b my first gpd ^_^
super excited!
ty s8
now if we can only have a gold sale to cushion the spending?.

Kennedward
06-15-16, 08:34 AM
I already have them all, but I recommend people to buy them! :cool:

ecxtasy
06-15-16, 02:59 PM
I ran in here to see if it was real or a mistake

CuteTali
06-16-16, 02:20 AM
Are they breedable now that they're in the shop?

Niire
06-16-16, 03:16 AM
The gold dragons are not breedable. :(

hiabarara
06-16-16, 05:41 AM
I'm still wondering what's better - To feed my new Gold Dragon to level 10 and hope I'll get enough gold to buy the other one next week or if I should save my food for the new Dragon Tales this Friday (or maybe it's a World Event, but Dragon Tales would play better into their hands). I could pass on a new Dragon Tales event, even if they're special types, but I'm worried they'll add a Diamond Dragon or something cool like that :eek: I mean we had a Prime Dragon last time and I never thought I would get one.

amerirish
06-16-16, 05:49 AM
I'm still wondering what's better - To feed my new Gold Dragon to level 10 and hope I'll get enough gold to buy the other one next week or if I should save my food for the new Dragon Tales this Friday (or maybe it's a World Event, but Dragon Tales would play better into their hands). I could pass on a new Dragon Tales event, even if they're special types, but I'm worried they'll add a Diamond Dragon or something cool like that :eek: I mean we had a Prime Dragon last time and I never thought I would get one.

Personally I would feed my GPD to level 10 so I could start collecting the max from him as soon as possible. It's not for sure that we'll have a Tales event this week. But even if we do you won't need food until a few days into the event. Just my two cents :D

hiabarara
06-16-16, 06:01 AM
Personally I would feed my GPD to level 10 so I could start collecting the max from him as soon as possible. It's not for sure that we'll have a Tales event this week. But even if we do you won't need food until a few days into the event. Just my two cents :D
I tend to choose the same route. And I just realized that it's only ~ 28 hours anyway, so I'll wait and see what tomorrow brings :D

Sandybellee
06-16-16, 06:19 AM
Ok, I got Stainglass. :) Most likely won't be able to get Midas this time but at least I didn't miss out on this great deal altogether!

simbalot
06-16-16, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the gold sale S8. I have Stained Glass on the nest and bought enough gold to get Midas when a nest opens up!

My son's account hasn't had a gold sale since the GPD went on sale. I told him I'd get him his first GPD when he had a gold sale...He's a level 50 android player. I'm wondering if anyone knows how gold sales rotate?

hiabarara
06-16-16, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the gold sale S8. I have Stained Glass on the nest and bought enough gold to get Midas when a nest opens up!

My son's account hasn't had a gold sale since the GPD went on sale. I told him I'd get him his first GPD when he had a gold sale...He's a level 50 android player. I'm wondering if anyone knows how gold sales rotate?

From what I've gathered they're absolutely random. There are some players who haven't had one in nearly a year and then there's players like me who get them every few weeks. But I would also like to have an official statement.

amerirish
06-16-16, 10:02 AM
From what I've gathered they're absolutely random. There are some players who haven't had one in nearly a year and then there's players like me who get them every few weeks. But I would also like to have an official statement.

I totally agree that the sales do appear to be random; also though the amount of time the sale lasts is also pretty random. Sometimes mine last for 3 days, other times around 16 hours :confused:

ievuxia
06-16-16, 03:45 PM
I usually get gold sales very often, like a couple times a week or so. But now when I need it the most - no sale.. :/ I hope I'll get it before these dragons will be taken out of the market. Really want one as I have none.

[S8] Elsa
06-16-16, 03:55 PM

Sales are randomly offered.

Niire
06-16-16, 04:56 PM
I am so glad to see that the team is listening to us. :) I know I said that before, but yeah, I had to again. This made me a very happy dragon hoarder! :)

TwinkleTwiny
06-17-16, 01:45 AM
Got the 2, i could not chose between them. Thanks for bringing them back S8 team :)

anaghasaki
06-17-16, 05:28 AM
Had got the stainglass immediately (less hrs than Midas 26 vs 36).. in a few hrs it will be level 7.. I will keep it at that level, because I calculated and saw that keeping it at 7 with 4 gold per day for 4 days is better than at level 10 for 3 days.. currently I have 364 gold with two other gpd at level 10.. so hopefully I will get Midas before it leaves.. also I am yet to complete the perfume procurement goal which gives 5 gold as reward.. my lotus is at level 4.. after evolving stainglass to 7 I will evolve the lotus and get that 5 gold.. I am sure that by next Tuesday I will have 4 gpd.. but my gold reserve will be 1 or 2 digits.. anyway it will build up soon.. also my food reserve will also go drastically down.. with 2 gpd and a lotus to evolve to level 10..

simbalot
06-17-16, 08:02 AM
Elsa;1308861']Sales are randomly offered.

Thanks for the response. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him to get one!

Carbuck
06-17-16, 09:44 AM
I already have Midas and stain glass on both my games, I'm hoping they put other ones that I don't have on sale at this price in the weeks to come

I agree with you. I already have these and would like to see others on sake.

Carbuck
06-17-16, 09:46 AM
Don't have any gold dragon yet so really want Midas, but I'll only be able to get it if I get a gold sale.. Bought a third nest a few days ago and only have 113 gold now :/

Hopefully you can gain some gold from trying some of the S8 games. That helps me a lot.

Carbuck
06-17-16, 09:51 AM
Had got the stainglass immediately (less hrs than Midas 26 vs 36).. in a few hrs it will be level 7.. I will keep it at that level, because I calculated and saw that keeping it at 7 with 4 gold per day for 4 days is better than at level 10 for 3 days.. currently I have 364 gold with two other gpd at level 10.. so hopefully I will get Midas before it leaves.. also I am yet to complete the perfume procurement goal which gives 5 gold as reward.. my lotus is at level 4.. after evolving stainglass to 7 I will evolve the lotus and get that 5 gold.. I am sure that by next Tuesday I will have 4 gpd.. but my gold reserve will be 1 or 2 digits.. anyway it will build up soon.. also my food reserve will also go drastically down.. with 2 gpd and a lotus to evolve to level 10..

You've got a well thought out plan here. Good luck to you. Hope you make it pay off in time.

anaghasaki
06-17-16, 10:08 AM
Hopefully you can gain some gold from trying some of the S8 games. That helps me a lot.

There isn't one at the moment for me.. the hungry babies mania goal expired yesterday.. I tried to get that, but on my android the game just doesn't open at all.. I had hopes that as soon as it expires, next one will pop up.. but it didn't..

Thanks for your wishes Carbuck :-):-)

moonchild1987
06-17-16, 10:19 AM
There isn't one at the moment for me.. the hungry babies mania goal expired yesterday.. I tried to get that, but on my android the game just doesn't open at all.. I had hopes that as soon as it expires, next one will pop up.. but it didn't..

I miss gold for game downloads. I haven't got one in 6 months. I don't get gold for watching videos anymore, either. S8 has got quite greedy with gold over on my account. GPD's are my only option.

Carbuck
06-17-16, 11:12 AM

That's too bad. I get them on my second account. I can't keep up sometimes. They keep coming! LOL!

I miss gold for game downloads. I haven't got one in 6 months. I don't get gold for watching videos anymore, either. S8 has got quite greedy with gold over on my account. GPD's are my only option.

Whoa! That is a long time. Right now I have 3 GPDs. I'm hoping others go on sale as I already have the ones currently on sale.

PKmonTCG
06-17-16, 02:08 PM
Got stainglass, haven't hatched it but I know it will be worth it!!!

ievuxia
06-17-16, 03:32 PM

I've already played almost all of those games but unfortunately I wasn't playing DS at that time so all the rewards only went to other games (BS, RS, FS). I envy my bf now that he's getting all those offers and stocking up the gold on DS.. :)

anaghasaki
06-17-16, 05:33 PM

Thanks for your hopeful wishes.. got 14 gold from the new dragon story sun and moon version.. 379 gold now.. just need 21 more for my 4th gpd Midas.. will be super easy now with 2 gpd at 10 and 1 at 7.. hope everyone trying for these gold dragons get them with ease now..

ievuxia
06-17-16, 06:19 PM
Still waiting for a gold sale to get Midas. Oh how I regret getting a 3rd nest a few days ago, if I didn't I would buy both of these GPDs. Oh well..

BlackKat9
06-18-16, 03:56 AM
So I caved and got them both! Midas is in the nest and Stainglass is waiting for the evolution temple. Had to make the most of my 20% sale. I'll now use them to save up to get a third nest. Or buy the next dragon I can't breed.

moonchild1987
06-18-16, 07:42 AM
Planned on buying these 2 yesterday but didn't have a gold sale, though I did the two days before. Decided to wait and woke up today and gold was 30% off. Midas is on the nest and as soon as he comes off stained glass will go on. :)

anaghasaki
06-18-16, 07:58 AM
Planned on buying these 2 yesterday but didn't have a gold sale, though I did the two days before. Decided to wait and woke up today and gold was 30% off. Midas is on the nest and as soon as he comes off stained glass will go on. :)

Great.. congratulations:-):-) the rewards of patience are always sweet:-)
I will be getting my Midas in a few hrs.. at 392 right now with 2 gpd at 10 & stainglass at 7..

ievuxia
06-19-16, 06:44 AM
Woohoo, finally got my gold sale and bought Midas! I'm super happy right now :)

anaghasaki
06-19-16, 08:16 AM
Yehhhhh.. I got my 4th gpd Midas.. super duper happy.. (my gold balance??? - 10 gold) :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

missourijan
06-19-16, 03:09 PM
Gold dragons max at 5gpd? Mine is level ten and it appears I can feed it to level 15? So they do not give more gold?

missourijan
06-19-16, 03:10 PM
Midas and stainglass in storage. waiting for enough $$ to buy habitat!!

anaghasaki
06-19-16, 04:56 PM
Midas and stainglass in storage. waiting for enough $$ to buy habitat!!

In storage????

roguebee
06-19-16, 06:30 PM
Gold dragons max at 5gpd? Mine is level ten and it appears I can feed it to level 15? So they do not give more gold?

There is no benefit form leveling up your gold giving dragons to level 15. They hit their max of 5 gpd at level 10.

missourijan
06-19-16, 07:11 PM
In storage????
Yes! Sadly, i need them out but need eight million coins and dont want to spend more gold!! I had to put one of my other gold dragons in storage just long enough to get them off the nest, then I swapped them!

moonchild1987
06-19-16, 07:26 PM
Midas in the habitat. Stained Glass on the nest. Happy Fathers Day, all.

BeautyBlissfully
06-19-16, 08:36 PM
I couldn't resist and decided to buy both stain glass and midas!!! Best deal ever:D

saghaven
06-19-16, 09:03 PM
Had a gold sale yesterday! So Midas is now on the nest. Already had Stainglass. This will be my 4th GP dragon.

D_Raho
06-20-16, 01:00 AM
At 400 gold they take just about 3 months to pay for themselves at level 10, and then every piece of Gold they give you after that is profit, and that is a deal even I couldn't pass up. Bought them both and evolving as we speak. These are my very first Gold Producing Dragons.

JM90Gurl
06-21-16, 12:30 AM
Yay finally got a gold a sale had went back and forth on if I should use the last of my money to get both dragons or just one but I figured in the end it would save me on buying gold later.

hiabarara
06-21-16, 07:17 AM
I won't get enough gold to buy the second Treasure Dragon :( I would need about ~ 60 gold in the next few hours. It's sad because the lowest sales I've ever seen were Treasure Dragons for 600 gold I think? Pretty sure I've never head a sale where they only cost 400 gold.

I said before that I won't spend any more real money on this game, but the thing that always frustrated me was that you can't even choose to only spend a small amount. I have to buy a Google Play Card for 15€ and activate it and then I can choose to buy gold for a few bucks. Like I have a gold sale since a few days and maybe I would've gotten weak and actually paid ~ 7€ for some gold, but not 15€. I don't need any money for Google Play because I don't buy apps and I don't play other games where I have to buy something, so it feels weird to spend the full amount for this game.

anaghasaki
06-21-16, 09:53 AM
I won't get enough gold to buy the second Treasure Dragon :( I would need about ~ 60 gold in the next few hours. It's sad because the lowest sales I've ever seen were Treasure Dragons for 600 gold I think? Pretty sure I've never head a sale where they only cost 400 gold.

I said before that I won't spend any more real money on this game, but the thing that always frustrated me was that you can't even choose to only spend a small amount. I have to buy a Google Play Card for 15€ and activate it and then I can choose to buy gold for a few bucks. Like I have a gold sale since a few days and maybe I would've gotten weak and actually paid ~ 7€ for some gold, but not 15€. I don't need any money for Google Play because I don't buy apps and I don't play other games where I have to buy something, so it feels weird to spend the full amount for this game.

Sad :-(:-( I also had similar concerns and actually bought the mermaid dragon value pack which was 90% off and had 40 gold, 5000 Apple and the dragon for Rs. 120/-. My gold sale offered me 20 gold for Rs 60/-. So for the same amount I got food and a dragon extra.. now I feel I shouldn't have spent real money.. as of now (after buying both the gold dragons) I still have 42 gold (I haven't collected any from Midas) . And I haven't completed the perfume procurement goal from which I would have received 5 gold.. my lotus is at 7, I just have to bring it up to 10.. buying that value pack was complete waste.. hope you get the gold dragons next time..

ahomeforme
06-23-16, 12:12 AM
Arrrgh, I just realised I missed the last day of sale to get Midas. I was leaving for vacation and had totally forgot to purchase it before flying. Too busy preparing for the trip. Good thing I bought stained glass last week. I had enough gold actually but was rather worried depleting it so suddenly and planned to buy it one by one. Now I only have regret. It was such a good deal for a GDP. Note to self: never wait till last minute to grab on sale stuff. *tears*

Natasha_07
06-23-16, 06:57 AM
I hope we get these sales for august break or so, if not for BF. I'm anticipating too ahead in the future, LOL! :cool:

jbyn4e
06-14-17, 11:13 PM
Bringing back old thread...

Last year we had GPD sale for Father's day - it was 19 June, and sale lasts June 14-21.

Today is June 15, Father's day is 18 June. Bring that rest 4 of GPD on biiiiiiiiiiig sale for a week at least!!!

bakerystoe
06-16-17, 08:12 AM
Bringing back old thread...

Last year we had GPD sale for Father's day - it was 19 June, and sale lasts June 14-21.

Today is June 15, Father's day is 18 June. Bring that rest 4 of GPD on biiiiiiiiiiig sale for a week at least!!!
I have been waiting for this for a year now. Been saving up the golds for this sale and if DS does happen to bring a GDP sale I would buy 1-2 at least.

jbyn4e
06-16-17, 01:22 PM
Me too... but instead of GPD, they put papa and father on sale. I will NOT buy them.