PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade pantry or street market?

my2place
06-12-16, 09:58 AM
My pantry capacity is at 125 items and I have 6 street market slots ... I can upgrade one or the other right now. Any advice on which to do first? Thanks!

MauiLady7
06-12-16, 06:02 PM
My pantry capacity is at 125 items and I have 6 street market slots ... I can upgrade one or the other right now. Any advice on which to do first? Thanks!

Before responding what level are you on? And what are your refresh rates on veggies, butcher, pantry, fish, & then fruit. It helps to know this to see how many items you need to store. Plus at your level are hammers required to update the market? Cause at a certain level it starts charging you hammers in addition to nails and boards.

my2place
06-13-16, 04:39 AM
Level 48
Refresh - General = 4, Butcher = 4. Veggie = 4, Seafood = 3, Fruit = 2
Yes, 2 hammers required for next market slot

Aerial123456
06-13-16, 06:33 AM
Between the pantry and the market I'd upgrade the pantry first. But you may want to consider upgrading your fruit stand soon, too. The more you have available in your stores, the less you need to keep in your pantry.

my2place
06-13-16, 08:10 AM
Between the pantry and the market I'd upgrade the pantry first. But you may want to consider upgrading your fruit stand soon, too. The more you have available in your stores, the less you need to keep in your pantry.

Yes, I was considering upgrading the fruit stand too ... and I think that's what I will do. At the time, I didn't have enough coins (which the pantry and market don't require right now) but now I do - thanks for the advice! And I'll still have some hammers leftover too, yay :)

littledarc3
06-13-16, 10:55 AM
Pantry > Street Market

They updated it long ago and made everything vastly more expensive in the street market. If you're okay with paying a lot for random items, then go for it. I personally will max my pantry and stores before I sink any more tools into y street market (10 slots)

cquinn32
06-14-16, 07:39 AM
Pantry and shops should be your priority IMO

my2place
06-14-16, 10:32 AM
Thanks for all the great advice!

karengar
06-19-16, 09:12 AM
Pantry would be the first choice. FYI I've upgraded my street market the max amount and I get a LOT of eggs and [] that take seconds to purchase at a lower/normal price! So street market is NOT WORTH it as you MIGHT get one and at max two items you need.