PDA

View Full Version : time it takes to finish all my food

Unregistered
02-28-11, 07:36 PM
sometimes when i first open my bakery with 13 counters full of food, i go out of the game and then back in like 10 minutes and EVERYTHING is gone? i would have sugar cookies, 2 orders of holiday donuts, 2 orders of love potion...(stuff that takes a long time to make) and not all of them are gifts. then other times it takes long for everything to disappear. do you know why? i hope this makes sense.

Unregistered
02-28-11, 10:08 PM
This happens to a lot of players. I know it's happened to me. I've read that it's a glitch in the game. But it seems that even though the food disappears quickly at least you get the same coins as if the customers ate it.

Unregistered
03-01-11, 11:57 AM
This happens to a lot of players. I know it's happened to me. I've read that it's a glitch in the game. But it seems that even though the food disappears quickly at least you get the same coins as if the customers ate it.

True, its just that now it will be a longer period of time with no food out. there's only so many gifts for you to use and when you're cooking stuff that takes a long time it just means a longer wait for food.... =(
thanks for the answer!