PDA

View Full Version : Coins, coins and yet more coins!

NansNarnia
06-11-16, 07:59 PM
Please Storm8, please consider how we can spend our coins. Maybe upgrading habitats using a million coins? Or purchasing Fantasy critters for ten million? Or a million coins equals a gem or two? My creatures are frantically making money for me and all I can do is store it. I've passed the billion (or thousand million depending which country). Expansions would also be greatly appreciated. Lots of eggs awaiting in storage.

Shadifern
06-23-16, 01:17 PM
right, I have millions of coins and nothing to spend them on!

AppieP
11-04-16, 10:20 AM
If you have more than enough coins, there is a way to get rid of it. :-)
You can lose 156.000 coins each hour if you want, and the additional benefit is you get 1800 food as gratitude. At least if you have 6 big farms, like me. Just plant and harvest charm cherries. ( 1 hour, 300 food, cost 26.000 coins )
I'm doing this almost every day, a lot. And my amount of food grows really fast, but my coins stays almost the same. Just a suggestion.

greeneyedalexa
11-09-16, 07:02 AM
Coins are issue for low level players, but when you're higher than 50 level, you have literally no use from them. I've sold few weeks ago all my big dark and electric habitats, and bought 32 small ones. And I still have 21 million coins, and spin-to-win also gives me coins, and tournaments, and everything else too. I have no use from them, and I'm planting only nexus nuts and charm cherries. It will be good to make some animals/habitats available for coins for higher level players, even if they are for 10 or 20 millions...

sarahsquash
11-26-16, 11:51 AM
Would it be possible to have even more "expensive" things to grow with higher yeild of food... lots of animals to feed but even with charm cherries and nexus nuts not enough to feed them all!!

rayearthpoison
07-30-17, 09:55 AM
I completely agree with everything that has been said here!

I have been playing this game for a few years. I have over a billion coins. I no longer evolve animals unless it directly benefits an event because every time I harvest I receive millions of coins. AND THERE IS NOTHING TO SPEND THEM ON.

New animals? - gems only
New habitats? - gems only, usually offered at a "discount" during an event
Runes? - you need explosives which only come through breeding but there is a cap on expansion space and amount of runes able to hold
Expansion? - only with runes and the amount gets higher and higher every couple of expansions yet the $1mil price tag stays the same.
Food? - I only plant nexus nuts and charm cherries but still keep gaining coins!

:confused:I think you Storm8 should have a new food like 'Golden Grapes' that cost like, 500k or even 1mil for 24 hours and you get 10, 15, or even 25k of food.
;)We should be able to purchase gems with coins because we earned it, even if it's like 5 or 10million = 1 gem. People would do it!
:cool:Put gems on the Spin to Win! Wheel. Allow runes to be purchased for ridiculous prices such as 1 or 5 million and people would do it!

This game is catered toward gems. We get it. Even I have purchased gems because I wanted to buy a gem animal and it's the ONLY way to acquire it now. But the game isn't as fun as it used to be. There is a glass ceiling. We keep receiving decoration items but we have no room to place them because habitats take all the space and there is an expansion limit. Please take what we say seriously. We want to play but it's no longer enjoyable. :(

Ninaree1973
08-20-17, 09:22 AM
It really is sad that you play for a certain amount of time and the thrill starts fading! What are we supposed to be working towards after so long? I have too many coins, not enough expansions to hatch all my animals uhhhgggg. If they would only listen to the players ��

Tiamat68
09-05-17, 07:55 AM
Please, can we have some more ways to use coins. I'm a long time player. I currently have over a billion coins. It's crazy!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 11:34 PM
Please, can we have some more ways to use coins. I'm a long time player. I currently have over a billion coins. It's crazy!

I hate the fact we can't do anything with the coins except for battling and breeding and buying habitats.
I want a fair event once every moment where you can buy things, exchange for animals. Maybe around 50 mill for Super rares, Or 15 mil for commons. Depending on the rarity.
Maybe buy food or limited decor?
Maybe buy habitats that are very small?
Maybe exchange 100,000 coins for 1 gem or 10 gems?
I have around 150 mil and I am ready.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
09-09-17, 11:35 PM
I wish there is a fair event where we can trade coins for food, runes, animals, gems, habitats, etc. For a reasonable price. Maybe 15 mil for a common or 50 mil for a rare.

Mbrill75
09-17-17, 06:56 PM
I agree totally I thought I was the only one that had a billion coins and nothing tospend them on. I've asked the same question without any results except to say don't bother us with these question. I was told to repost it in forums andnotto send emails to Storm 8. It's ridiculous all those coins and nothing to buy with them. I asked that they create more decorations the ones they have now are the same ones they've had for years or maybe make a couple new habitats.

honoroll321
11-11-17, 11:46 AM
I would enjoy this game a little more if we could do currency exchanges because I have way too many coins. Maybe it could be possible to exchange coins for gems? Maybe? Even for like 2 million or more for just one ! Or anything!
Please consider for the well being for the game and it's participants as well. Thank you!*

You know what would be really good? Currency exchanges! Give coins for gems even a huge amount of coins for just one gem even! Spread the word !!! Gather a team !!!

I think we need to have a currency exchange for coins into gems!! Even like 2 million or more for just one gem

Penguin2016
12-15-17, 01:07 PM
I agree with what everyone has said here, in particular the more expensive food and the exchange. I don’t even collect from all my habitats anymore because there’s no point!

PookieBearsGirl
01-03-18, 04:47 PM
I would absolutely love it if this happened!!! You guys all have amazing ideas and it's such a shame that the only thing to happen is a one time buy of $500,000 for a habitat.:(

The idea about a trade sounds like the best idea ever! Even if it only happened twice a year, but everything was available for trade using coins, I would save every last coin for that!

Make this happen, Storm8!!!!;)

Alohatami
01-07-18, 11:39 AM
I only have 32 million coins, but I completely agree with everyone here. I often skip collecting from my habitats because there's really no point in getting more coins. I would happily spend ridiculous amounts for even just runes and food, though gems would be nice, too.

What really bothers me is that Storm8 seems to ignore comments like this that would really improve the game. I'm still playing, but I'm not having as much fun as I used to. It has gotten too hard to complete most events without spending, what in my very humble opinion are, exorbitant amounts of gems. This game is listed as a "social causal" game, but the demands of events the past five to six months have been far from casual. If you want any hope of completing things, you have to be super diligent and on it every moment, in addition to being willing to spend lots of gems.

But, sorry, I digress. What would be nice is for someone at Storm8 to acknowledge our comments, and let us know if they're even considering it, or why they won't.

reddog2Times
01-07-18, 10:39 PM
Please storm8 , these are very good suggestions.