PDA

View Full Version : Why give us goals that we can't complete for another level?

spydre74
06-11-16, 09:56 AM
I got a goal, I can't remember the name of it, when I hit level 14. The goal is to buy 10 tomatoes, 10 eggs, and then learn and make 5 omelettes. The only problem is the omelette recipe isn't unlocked until level 15, and I see no way to unlock it earlier. I think I'm only about 1/2 of the way to level 15, through simple grinding, except for the completion of two goals (mastery of french toast and one of Pierre's goals). So why do you/they do this?

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 09:00 PM
Can you post a screenshot or the name of the goal so I can help you to check?

Moved to bugs forum.

spydre74
06-12-16, 02:52 PM
I'm sorry - once I hit 15 I completed the goal, and I can't remember the name of it. But you get it at 14. The objectives are collect 10 eggs, 10 tomatoes, and then learn omelette - which you can't get until level 15.

Can you post a screenshot or the name of the goal so I can help you to check?

Moved to bugs forum.

I'm sorry, I still have the goal - it's Rival Restaurants. I haven't served the 5 omelettes yet.

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 04:45 AM
Thank you very much for the information. I've flagged it over to the team.

Meowmeowbeans
06-23-16, 11:20 AM
Thanks for bringing up feedback regarding this Goal, spydre74! We're glad to hear you've reached level 15 and unlocked the Omellete!

When you reach a Goal that has a recipe that is only one or two levels away from your current level, we'd recommend working on completing the other tasks on the Goal and then working on leveling up to unlock the item you need. This particular Goal doesn't expire, so you can leave it open as you continue to gain XP and work towards leveling up. This Goal is simply to remind you there are more recipes you can unlock and to encourage you to continue to reach higher levels. Good luck!