PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Re-Release: Mermaid & Seahorse

amerirish
06-10-16, 10:43 AM
BOTH OF THESE DRAGONS GO AWAY/LEAVE THE MARKET ON JUNE 17TH!!

Seahorse Dragon

Rarity: Rare
Type: Pink Yellow
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: On Sale for 400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335 Exp

Mermaid Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Blue Green
Habitat: Blue Lagoon, Green Grove
Available at: Level 7
Buying Price: On Sale for 370 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 300 Exp

belarica
06-10-16, 10:46 AM
Activated my second den so I can try for summer and seahorse. :)

amerirish
06-10-16, 10:48 AM
This will be the third time (at least) that I've had a shot at Mermaid...I WILL NOT LOSE IT AGAIN!!!! :D

moonchild1987
06-10-16, 11:27 AM
This will be the third time (at least) that I've had a shot at Mermaid...I WILL NOT LOSE IT AGAIN!!!! :D

I wish you much luck! I got the roost activated so I'm going for summer/mermaid on one and seahorse (which I really like) on the other. Haven't got a limited since sunflower, so hoping for at least one new dragon out of this bunch.

amerirish
06-10-16, 11:30 AM
I wish you much luck! I got the roost activated so I'm going for summer/mermaid on one and seahorse (which I really like) on the other. Haven't got a limited since sunflower, so hoping for at least one new dragon out of this bunch.

Good luck right back at you!!! Hope you get them all :D

PinkBubbles75
06-10-16, 02:32 PM
Currently trying for seahorse with air and kitsune. I've always wanted this dragon to I hope I get it. I remember having mermaid in my first time of playing this game a few years back. I hope I get it again

xxxe
06-10-16, 07:21 PM
I was trying for a Triple Rainbow with Divine and Rainbow. I got Seahorse first try. I guess thanks to boosted breeding. I never saw the egg before so I was pretty sure it was Seahorse. Pretty cool though since that kinda thing never happens to me lol

FireballFarm
06-10-16, 08:04 PM
I just got a Value Pack offer with a Mermaid, 40 gold, and 5000 food for $2. So tempting...I've always wanted a Mermaid Dragon but could never breed one. It's a 7 day offer, so I think I'll buy it after the leaderboard event is over. That way I'll still be sticking to my ***s on refusing to spend any money for or during the leaderboard events.

bakerystoe
06-11-16, 07:30 AM
4th shot on Summer and 3rd shot on Seahorse...

moonchild1987
06-11-16, 12:20 PM
For Seahorse I'm using Lightning/Mage
1. Sunbeam-fail
2. Mythic-fail
3. Wooden-fail
4. Love-fail
5. Mythic-fail
Switched to Lightning/Air because my breeding roost expires tomorrow and I needed a combo with less outcomes
1. Firemane-fail
2. Clockwork-fail
3. Griffin-non fail
4. Love-fail

For Summer/Mermaid I'm using Fairytale/Water
1. Mist-fail
2. Ambassador-fail
3. Fluffy-non fail
4. Summer-yay
Switched to Water/Serpent
1. Holographic-fail
2. Gemstone-fail

When i was just trying for Summer, I was using Rainbow/Forest (needed Rainbow for battling Turtle so I switched it up) I got a bunch of fails but I did get a Chameleon, which is new!

amalsaba
06-12-16, 10:31 PM
Ive been trying to breed seahorse with air and virtue on one breeding den and kitsune and diamond on the breeding roost since it has been released. So both my breeding dens and both of my nests were ready to collect and hatch at the same time. This time my air is exhausted and waiting to heal. I used kite and diamond on one breeding den and kitsune and gold on the breeding roost, I got 8hrs. I didn't know what it was (I'm not sure why but i thought that seahorse is 16 hours) so i sped the breeding and I bred seahorse TWICE!!!!!!!
This is double the excitement

verdey
06-13-16, 02:30 AM
How do I purchase statues to increase coins on habitat there closed what do I need to open & purchase them ( Dragon Story )

amalsaba
06-13-16, 04:08 AM
How do I purchase statues to increase coins on habitat there closed what do I need to open & purchase them ( Dragon Story )

Click on the golden glowing tree and it telld you how

Natasha_07
06-13-16, 08:13 AM
I can't get seahorse at all, I'm using boosted breed. :(

amerirish
06-13-16, 08:16 AM
I got Mermaid while trying for Summer :D so best.fail.ever! Don't remember the combo I used though, sorry :(

Summer is being a real pill for me; can't seem to get anything but Island fails (grr).

Hepatu
06-13-16, 08:30 AM
Just got mermaid with mercury and forrest and icing on the cake, I got quetzal as a fail ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

amerirish
06-13-16, 08:46 AM
Just got mermaid with mercury and forrest and icing on the cake, I got quetzal as a fail ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Woot woot!! You're on a roll! Grats :D

Hepatu
06-13-16, 08:57 AM
Woot woot!! You're on a roll! Grats :D
Thx. I got summer too so I just need seahorse now ☺

amalsaba
06-13-16, 02:33 PM
This is a result of using both breeding roost and breeding den. Bred them at the same time and put them on the nest at the same time. Good luck to those still trying!

amerirish
06-13-16, 05:17 PM
This is a result of using both breeding roost and breeding den. Bred them at the same time and put them on the nest at the same time. Good luck to those still trying!

Congrats! What combos did you use?

amalsaba
06-13-16, 09:12 PM
Congrats! What combos did you use?

I used kitsune and gold for one and kite and diamond for the other

Natasha_07
06-14-16, 08:19 AM
Finally got seahorse this morning, yeah! :cool:

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-14-16, 08:23 AM
Finally got seahorse this morning, yeah! :cool:

What combo did you use?

Natasha_07
06-14-16, 08:26 AM
What combo did you use?

Plain Virtue + Air!

Niire
06-16-16, 03:20 AM
Just got an 8 hour timer!! Finally! :D Used Black Swan and Air. :) I already have an epic mermaid so she's all set. :)

bakerystoe
06-16-16, 07:22 PM
I got it by Diamond and Lightning 2nd try after some more combos