PDA

View Full Version : New Crafting Dragon: Ironbark (leaving July 5th)

amerirish
06-10-16, 10:38 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Red
Habitat: Black Sands, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 15
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 5 Exp
Pieces Required: 70 ironbark

lenasdinner
06-10-16, 10:59 AM
great looking dragon.I might go for more of these,even if I don't know how many black gems I need any more.My craft shop is on waiting with last Solar Dragon,don't have free nests because of the roost,have to sqweez him in somehow......

hiabarara
06-10-16, 04:53 PM
It does look cool, but I feel like most dragons look really similar lately. And I'm also kind of tired of Red/Black dragons.
But of course I'll go for it :D

vesstrina
06-16-16, 05:11 AM
I don't normally go for the battle arena craftable dragon, but he is to cool! Going to give it a shot. Can anyone tell me how long he will be available for? Is it 30 days, like the mineable dragons? Thank you :)

roguebee
06-16-16, 06:21 AM
Based on past experience, between 28 & 35 days. Plan on 28 to be safe.

Kennedward
06-16-16, 06:40 AM
Might as well try for this one, looks cool

MaribouMay
06-16-16, 06:55 AM
It does look cool, but I feel like most dragons look really similar lately. And I'm also kind of tired of Red/Black dragons.
But of course I'll go for it :D

My thoughts exactly.

princessfreddie0925
06-16-16, 07:37 AM
I am definitely going to be trying for more than one, I can't breed anything with black to save my life and that is all I need to craft the tiger eye dragon.

vesstrina
06-17-16, 08:58 AM
Thank you! :)

amerirish
06-20-16, 08:24 AM
Crafted number 1 over the weekend and now going for number 2 :)

divanightclub
06-23-16, 05:42 PM
Crafting mine now..glad that's it's only 24 hours to craft instead of 36. So it should be completed before I reach chapter 6 of the tales(currently waiting for chapter 4 to open).

Now I can take a much needed break from battling until the next tournament.

Bastiaan0
06-26-16, 10:53 AM
I have enough pieces, but only going to craft it when the tales are over.

roguebee
06-26-16, 01:38 PM
I have enough pieces, but only going to craft it when the tales are over.

I'm in the same boat... I just checked and realized I had enough to craft, but still have Tales demands for crafting over the next couple of days.

amerirish
06-27-16, 11:21 AM
Has anyone noticed if there's a cap or maximum number of Ironbark pieces we can hold? I have 71 pieces right now but won't be crafting #2 until after the Tales is over. I don't want to continue to battle if I'm going to run out of room in storage.

lenasdinner
06-27-16, 11:47 AM
Has anyone noticed if there's a cap or maximum number of Ironbark pieces we can hold? I have 71 pieces right now but won't be crafting #2 until after the Tales is over. I don't want to continue to battle if I'm going to run out of room in storage.

I have now 107 of Ironbark pieces in storage(allready craft one dragon) so I don't know if there is a limit.

is there a limit of items in storage that we can hold,or did I get that wrong?

random59
06-27-16, 02:25 PM
I have now 107 of Ironbark pieces in storage(allready craft one dragon) so I don't know if there is a limit.

is there a limit of items in storage that we can hold,or did I get that wrong?

No if you keep battling and Ironbark is still available you will get Ironbark pieces. The max limit of any item in storage appears to be 999 as that's how many island expansions pieces I have, you can still mine but will only collect food or coins!

roguebee
06-27-16, 03:30 PM
At one time there was a cap on Arena dragon parts, but that was removed last year. (Maybe the year before?)

amerirish
06-28-16, 07:44 AM
Thanks for all the information & replies!! Good to know :D now to keep on battling!

DragonPhoenix6
06-28-16, 04:18 PM
So happy that there is black in this dragon! Will trade and craft the missing black gemstone hybrids I need :D
Collecting pieces to craft my 3rd now (on both my accounts)

jaymieb2
06-28-16, 04:28 PM
So happy that there is black in this dragon! Will trade and craft the missing black gemstone hybrids I need :D
Collecting pieces to craft my 3rd now (on both my accounts)

Smart! Is this dragon tradeable? :-)

Ponttu
06-29-16, 01:49 AM
Just started crafting my first. :) I didn't know about the storage limit. I have tons of useless leftover parts from past mining/crafting dragons... I can't remove them. Does anyone know if there's going to be some kind of storage cleaning process system thingy :D

Bastiaan0
06-29-16, 12:04 PM
Just started crafting my first. :) I didn't know about the storage limit. I have tons of useless leftover parts from past mining/crafting dragons... I can't remove them. Does anyone know if there's going to be some kind of storage cleaning process system thingy :D

We've been asking for years already for a storage clean-up, but still no response from S8 about that :(
I put my Ironbark in a habitat this afternoon, won't be going for a second. Don't need the gems, too long an evolving time.
Don't mind too much about spare parts, got about 2000 obsolete parts in storage :D

Ponttu
06-29-16, 11:51 PM
We've been asking for years already for a storage clean-up, but still no response from S8 about that :(
I put my Ironbark in a habitat this afternoon, won't be going for a second. Don't need the gems, too long an evolving time.
Don't mind too much about spare parts, got about 2000 obsolete parts in storage :D

Haha OK better stop whining then! :D I think it's weird they have had no response to this error... If this has always been an issue why not do something about it. Well, going to clean up the storage myself then :cool:

kooky panda
06-30-16, 10:02 AM
Thread has gone off topic. Please stay on topic of the Ironbark Dragon.

There are other current threads discussing storage clean up.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-30-16, 10:15 AM
If Ironbark was going away tomorrow, wouldn't they have notified us by now?

zyfazix
06-30-16, 10:55 AM
Finally have enough pieces. Crafting will start today after I finish the last Dragon Tales decorations

Ponttu
06-30-16, 11:20 AM
I'm sorry Kooky, I'm new and enthusiastic here. :D I'm trying to stay on point from now on :)

Last 2 or 3 times at least, they have informed several days before dragon was leaving. So I believe this is the case with this one too. :)

roguebee
06-30-16, 05:18 PM

We've never had less than 28 days to collect and craft an Arena dragon. So we probably have another week, (Jul 8th) to continuing collecting pieces.

moonchild1987
07-01-16, 11:21 AM
Leaving July 5th.

JustKay
07-04-16, 01:19 AM
Anybody know for sure what time?

hiabarara
07-04-16, 07:22 AM
Anybody know for sure what time?

Usually it's between 7 pm and 8 pm CEST.

random59
07-04-16, 02:38 PM
Crafting 2nd now, can't wait to see what's happening tomorrow. As I remiss back into yester year wouldn't it be awesome if we could craft another champion type as we don't seem to be getting them in tournaments like Immortal, Black Kinght and Amazon to name a few!(Wishful thinking I know)

DeeDe99
07-04-16, 05:28 PM
I'm crafting my 2nd now too, merely to use the pieces. Don't need large gems, but then again, never know what we might need in the future....

retseho
07-04-16, 08:20 PM
I am 5pcs from my 3rd due the LB awarding 8 crowns per win & the 26hr egg will also contribute to getting milestone points.

starship412
07-04-16, 08:55 PM
I wonder what the next one will be? I'll be about 30 short for a 3rd one - ah well, I didn't care much for the breeding time anyway. 26 hours is awfully long for a non champion or non ultra rare dragon.
I wish TL would bring back previous crafting dragons like Gatekeeper, etc. so we could get rid of extra parts in storage.

hiabarara
07-05-16, 09:04 AM
Just started crafting my first one. Just in time :D I even had to speed things up for some gold because I was missing five pieces, but suddenly I faced multiple Diamond Dragons in the arena and they just didn't want to lose :mad: But I did it, so I'm ready for a new one :D

9krm
07-05-16, 09:06 AM
I didn't get enough for a second. Too many tournament losses. Oh well.

PinkBubbles75
07-05-16, 09:25 AM
I hope the next one will be part fairy tale type. Maybe a triple type??