PDA

View Full Version : June Goals: Has anyone lost tiles & subsequently all goal cooking progress?

tularemary
06-09-16, 08:36 PM
Today I clicked on the clipboard to see how close to the required 14 batches of Cream Puffer Fish I was...thinking I should be done, or close to it.

Imagine my surprise seeing the wallpaper/tile task instead of the cooking one.

I had to buy more tiles to move on (tiles bought earlier were gone) and all the cooking progress was reset to 0/14. Despite the fact that I have 9 new ovens and about 7500 servings on counter.

I'm counting myself lucky that all I lost was time...at least the food didn't disappear or, worse yet, the ovens.

But I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this...

Rynetory2
06-10-16, 07:29 AM
Did you remember if you had left your game immediately after doing your goals? Seems like you had a sync issue whereby your game progress wasnt properly saved. Do not leave your game immediately, try to do a force save by visiting another bakery before you leave your game. And do close out your game when you arent playing. Please let us know if the issue persists. Thanks.

tularemary
06-11-16, 04:59 AM
Thank you for your input, it is a mystery!

I'm not sure if I'd closed it or not....it was just bizarre that i had to unlock ovens i already had and more than disheartening to have to recook all those 5 hr dishes but no harm done.

I suspect gremlins...

Rynetory2
06-11-16, 06:38 AM
Haha leave some cookies out for them so they'll leave your game alone. Anyway try those suggestions and your progress should sync. Happy baking!