PDA

View Full Version : Search & Rescue part 3

plby
06-08-16, 06:36 AM
Just finished the goal where we give five soothing balms (Track Checking), and the next goal doesn't appear. I have restarted and reinstalled the game. No change.

vickibabes
06-08-16, 09:21 AM
I'm trying to do the second stage which requires 5 of the balms to be made but the flower total refuses to go beyond 26.

This is despite me collecting regularly all day the past 3 days!

At this rate I will never complete it 😕

SparklyOctopus
06-08-16, 10:53 AM
Just finished the goal where we give five soothing balms (Track Checking), and the next goal doesn't appear. I have restarted and reinstalled the game. No change.

Are you still encountering issues? I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you completed all the Goals for "Search & Rescue Pt. 3".

SparklyOctopus
06-08-16, 10:56 AM
I'm trying to do the second stage which requires 5 of the balms to be made but the flower total refuses to go beyond 26.

This is despite me collecting regularly all day the past 3 days!

At this rate I will never complete it ��

Sorry to hear that! Could you take a screenshot of the Faerie's Murmur in your storage and then grab a screenshot when you collect the Faerie's Murmur so that we can take a look further?

plby
06-08-16, 04:23 PM
Are you still encountering issues? I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you completed all the Goals for "Search & Rescue Pt. 3".

Seems like I've done part 3a without realizing it. The 'resolve to be a good role model' part of the goal must have autocompleted cause I never clicked it

SparklyOctopus
06-08-16, 04:30 PM
Seems like I've done part 3a without realizing it. The 'resolve to be a good role model' part of the goal must have autocompleted cause I never clicked it

Glad to hear it's worked out. :)

vickibabes
06-09-16, 12:01 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you take a screenshot of the Faerie's Murmur in your storage and then grab a screenshot when you collect the Faerie's Murmur so that we can take a look further?

It seems to be working now �� the drops are far less frequent but I've been able to make another balm. Thank you.

SparklyOctopus
06-09-16, 11:51 AM
It seems to be working now �� the drops are far less frequent but I've been able to make another balm. Thank you.

Glad to hear it! :)