PDA

View Full Version : Cuckoonut - 2016 Jun 7

cardinalpsy
06-07-16, 11:48 AM
Breed water and Earth. Breeding time 16 hrs. Evolution time 13 hrs.

Got this one on my fourth attempt with obsidian cyclops and frostfang. Breeding time 16 hrs. Disappointed that it's not a new element and I'm not a fan of the egg design. Good luck everyone.:)

31454 31455

calvinxx
06-07-16, 11:52 AM
I've spent 250 gems speed breeding and have got EVERY SINGLE OUTCOME except this :( and it's only a rare! But he is so cute and I want him so bad and the others coming out look so cute too! I love cows lol

Sandybellee
06-07-16, 11:53 AM
Congrats cardinalpsy! :)

May the rest of us be as lucky. Good luck breeding everyone! :)

I bred three Tortigloos back to back (3!!! In a row!!! Whaaat?) just before this trio started so there went my rares for a while I think. Anyway, here goes:

1. Rockodile
2. Glacial Griffin
3. Iciclaw
4. 16 hours!!! Woohoo!!! :)

ninasidstorm8
06-07-16, 11:57 AM
It's been quite a while since we have seen a Trio.

Congratulations cardinalpsy!!!

saucysammis
06-07-16, 12:10 PM
I wonder if they are meant to fit together in a certain habitat...

Cdnfroglover
06-07-16, 12:23 PM
This is the first breeding trio since I started playing in March. I read a bit about them here and there in this forum. How exactly do they work? We attempt to breed the first animal and then use it to breed the next animal and so on? Unfortunately my nest and den are both busy with long timers at the moment, so I guess i won't be trying for the bird till tomorrow. (I'm hoping its a gold lion in the den but it could also be my second storm sphinx.)

Update... turned out it was a Cursed Rose! Didn't even consider that! First attempt at Cuckoonut was a fail... but I got the rose on the nest!

natxjkkggg
06-07-16, 12:28 PM
Is a 16 Hour Timer for Water/Earth the only one??? For the first Trio Animal???

ninasidstorm8
06-07-16, 12:33 PM
The only other Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour incubation time is the River Runner which was a tournament prize so it cannot be bred. Therefore, the Cuckoonut is the only breedable Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour breed time.

natxjkkggg
06-07-16, 12:53 PM
Then I got it Second try with Pearl Peryton and Rockrhino!!!

ninasidstorm8
06-07-16, 01:04 PM
This is the first breeding trio since I started playing in March. I read a bit about them here and there in this forum. How exactly do they work? We attempt to breed the first animal and then use it to breed the next animal and so on? Unfortunately my nest and den are both busy with long timers at the moment, so I guess i won't be trying for the bird till tomorrow. (I'm hoping its a gold lion in the den but it could also be my second storm sphinx.)

You try to breed the first animal when the Trio starts, in this case the Cuckoonut. The next FFS update (JUN 10) you will also be able to breed the second animal of the Trio as well as the Cuckoonut. The next update after that, (JUN 14) you will be able to breed the third animal of the Trio. To breed the third animal, you must breed with the first two of the Trio. Typically we have 3 weeks total to complete breeding the Trio. The first two animals are Rare animals and the final one is a Super Rare.

goddard7006
06-07-16, 01:30 PM
I foresee many rainguins in my near future

NannaSherry
06-07-16, 01:33 PM

To add on to and clarify what ninastorm said, you try breeding various earth and water combos to get the cuckoonut. You DO NOT NEED the cuckoonut to get the second animal. You will have to breed whatever combo that is, but you don't have to have the first to get it. To get the third animal of the trio, you then have to breed the first two. And you can breed for the cuckoonut throughout the three weeks. IE when the second animal can be bred for on June 10, you can still breed for the first. Same goes for the third animal. When the date becomes available for #3, you can continue to breed for #'s 1&2 if you haven't gotten them yet. Good luck!

Cdnfroglover
06-07-16, 02:08 PM
You try to breed the first animal when the Trio starts, in this case the Cuckoonut. The next FFS update (JUN 10) you will also be able to breed the second animal of the Trio as well as the Cuckoonut. The next update after that, (JUN 14) you will be able to breed the third animal of the Trio. To breed the third animal, you must breed with the first two of the Trio. Typically we have 3 weeks total to complete breeding the Trio. The first two animals are Rare animals and the final one is a Super Rare.

Thank you Nina! And Thank you to Nanna Sherry too!

hurrdurrburr
06-07-16, 02:15 PM
I managed to get the 16 hour breed time with my rock rhino and rockodile--hhought I would for sure be stuck with a ton of rainguins

calvinxx
06-07-16, 02:53 PM
Sped about another 100 gems and I got the timer! Congrats to everyone else as well :)
From the teaser description it looks like they think he should live in the new beach habitat like a coconut lol I wonder what the other 2 cows will look like...

31aug2002
06-07-16, 02:53 PM
With my luck at breeding at present time, I have doubts whether I will be getting this one.
Also noticed that this time round we only have 14 days for the trio.

mmeeccee
06-07-16, 03:39 PM
Then I got it Second try with Pearl Peryton and Rockrhino!!!

Thanks for posting! I got it first time with this combo.

Atlantis536
06-07-16, 05:22 PM
Wow, a trip that starts on a Tuesday strange. Usually they start on Fridays.

goddard7006
06-07-16, 07:52 PM
The levels of the animals do not matter when breeding so long as they're old enough to breed correct?

debrasbistro
06-07-16, 07:59 PM
The levels of the animals do not matter when breeding so long as they're old enough to breed correct?

Yes. good luck all!

SheRa0308
06-07-16, 08:08 PM
I got a 16 hrs breeding time 1st try with frostfang 15 and Mrs Potter 14 hope I'm right and it truly is the cuckoonut. Good luck everyone

calvinxx
06-07-16, 08:21 PM
I got a 16 hrs breeding time 1st try with frostfang 15 and Mrs Potter 14 hope I'm right and it truly is the cuckoonut. Good luck everyone

Could also be a Beever or a Tortigloo both Rare as well but I will keep my fingers crossed for you that its Cuckoonut!

kspitsen
06-07-16, 08:45 PM
Does anyone know how long the Cuckoonut breeds for?

SheRa0308
06-07-16, 09:26 PM
Could also be a Beever or a Tortigloo both Rare as well but I will keep my fingers crossed for you that its Cuckoonut!

Uggggg tortigloo!

chickenladyx14
06-07-16, 10:39 PM
Second try gave me a 16 hour timer - level 4 CU and a level 4 Rockodile. Fingers crossed :)
(first try produced a Rockodile egg - level 12 CU and a level 4 Easter Bunny)

813vv
06-07-16, 11:49 PM
Second try 16h with Crystal Unicorn an Blizard. Good luck to everyone :-)

tahitii
06-08-16, 04:29 AM
Second try with Cu and Glacial Griffin resulted in a 45 hrs timer 😲... I don't know if this is the right time for a long breeding... so happy anyway 😊

Silverrain1
06-08-16, 06:02 AM
Not been able to try yet as my den has been tied up with a 48 hour garnet griffin which I will not speed up. I'm down to my last few hours so will be able to make my first attempt then

Cdnfroglover
06-08-16, 06:07 AM
Second try with Cu and Glacial Griffin resulted in a 45 hrs timer ��... I don't know if this is the right time for a long breeding... so happy anyway ��

Anytime is a good time for a two day timer! Congrats!

debrasbistro
06-08-16, 06:11 AM
First try Chromadile. Second try, 16 hours with level4 CU and Snow Manatee. Congrats and good luck all.

Silverrain1
06-08-16, 09:49 AM
First try is 13 hours with frost fang and rhino.

tahitii
06-08-16, 10:10 AM
Anytime is a good time for a two day timer! Congrats!

Thank you!

hazelnutfarms
06-08-16, 12:34 PM
I got it with a level 15 Frostfang and a level 9 Blizard

saucysammis
06-08-16, 02:10 PM
Second try with Cu and Glacial Griffin resulted in a 45 hrs timer ��... I don't know if this is the right time for a long breeding... so happy anyway ��

Woo Hoo the 45s are always lucky and always looong!

In other news, after I placed my cursed rose on the nest I was rewarded with a rainguin. Once the rose went to habitat and rainguin went to nest the 13 hr timer popped up with the combo of slippopotomus and blizzard. I've been using gem animals to breed for goals with no luck on goals or more gem animals so I'm a happy camper.

oo56
06-08-16, 04:29 PM
First attempt is 11 hours. Glacial Griffin I guess?

31aug2002
06-08-16, 06:39 PM
My first attempt was rainguin . Put in CU with Blizzard for second try and 42 hrs popped up...YAY!!!! A Pearl Peryton. Already have one but I love this one so don't mind a second one. Though not a very good time for long breeding hrs. But still am blissful !!!!

ninasidstorm8
06-08-16, 06:58 PM
My first attempt was rainguin . Put in CU with Blizzard for second try and 42 hrs popped up...YAY!!!! A Pearl Peryton. Already have one but I love this one so don't mind a second one. Though not a very good time for long breeding hrs. But still am blissful !!!!

Congratulations!!!

jojopeanut
06-08-16, 08:27 PM
The only other Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour incubation time is the River Runner which was a tournament prize so it cannot be bred. Therefore, the Cuckoonut is the only breedable Water/Earth animal with a 16 hour breed time.

Thanks I just got 16 hrs my 2nd attempt very surprised.

cassiechicken
06-08-16, 10:32 PM
Crystal Unicorn and Glacial Griffin gave me a 45 hour timer! Not the best timing for a looong wait but excited for my first gem hybrid!

Sandybellee
06-09-16, 02:45 AM
Woohoo! I just got 16 hours with Frostfang and Rock Rhino on my fourth attempt! This is the fastest I've ever got a trio animal.

Congrats to everyone succesful so far and to those with gem hybrid timers!

oo56
06-09-16, 09:07 AM
Just got a 16 hour timer on my 2nd attempt! I'm so happy. :D I usually suck at getting any animals from the trios.

Clark_Wayne
06-09-16, 05:21 PM
got it too after 3-4 tries (my baby account got it 1st try as usual grr LOL)

ninasidstorm8
06-09-16, 05:44 PM
It looks like my luck is going true to form for this trio. I rarely breed the first animal before the second one is released and typically have to breed each of the other Rare animals of the type required before breeding the correct one. Of course I already have all of the other breedable Water/Earth animals, so there are no good fails for me. After 8 straight Rainguins, I just received a 13 hour timer (Snowmanatee). So I will get one more try at the Cuckoonut before the next animal in the Trio is released but there will be no free breeding time between them for me.

Congratulations to all who have been successful in breeding the Cuckoonut so fa rand I hope those of us still trying will join you soon.

MsMelanieMonster
06-09-16, 06:12 PM
Frostfang and Rainguin = 16 hours!

Drachenia
06-09-16, 06:26 PM
I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Iciclaw:

1. Snowmanatee
2. Snowmanatee

Silverrain1
06-09-16, 10:46 PM
So far
Snowmanatee
Rainguin
Rockodile
Rainguin

All of which I have, well, I don't need any animals from this combo other than the cuckoonut.

tuffyjkitten
06-09-16, 11:02 PM
Lots of rainguins so far but I did get a snow manatee, which I did not have, so that's a plus for me!

monbohn
06-10-16, 01:44 AM
Many Rainguins and now a Rockodile. Have to keep trying for this cute little guy. And if I can't breed him I might just have to cave in and buy some gems. :p And luckily those just went on sale. :D Good luck to all on breeding the trio....and congrats to those who have had success with the first one already!

megsailor
06-10-16, 05:52 AM
so many rainguins!

insomniadreams88
06-10-16, 05:56 AM
Just got a 16-hour timer!

Drachenia
06-10-16, 07:24 AM
I'm breeding with Crystal Unicorn/Iciclaw:

01. Snowmanatee
02. Snowmanatee
03. Rainguin
04. Rainguin
05. Rainguin
06. Rainguin
07. Rainguin
08. Rainguin
09. Rainguin
10. Iciclaw
I'm finally the breeding
11. Cuckoonut

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160610/zwtua5sq.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

HappyHeartBakery
06-10-16, 08:33 AM
Not posting much lately - too time consuming to even get into FFS with it crashing. I have to uninstall and re-install each time to get in:(
As with most Trios - not having much luck. lots of Rainguins. Congrats to those who've gotten it (& the random 45 hour timer cassiechicken!!)
Hoping to get something before #2 of trio arrives...

Natasha_07
06-10-16, 08:38 AM
So sick of the rainguins! :rolleyes:

tuffyjkitten
06-10-16, 02:58 PM
Just got 16 hrs! So happy not to see another Rainguin!

rbkj
06-10-16, 05:23 PM
:(I don't like breeding trios.... I have not had any luck with most of the trio breeding

Buttercup0001
06-10-16, 06:09 PM
So sick of the rainguins! :rolleyes:
Same here.

Silverrain1
06-11-16, 07:42 AM
On nest now! Need to hatch it tho before being able to breed the second one as I don't have the goal for second animal! I didn't think that these had to be done in order (with the exception of the third obviously)

ninasidstorm8
06-11-16, 08:04 AM
On nest now! Need to hatch it tho before being able to breed the second one as I don't have the goal for second animal! I didn't think that these had to be done in order (with the exception of the third obviously)

In the past they weren't. In fact the very first Trio with the Christmas animals the first two animals used the same elements, so you could easily breed for both of them once the second animal became available.

I was surprised not to see the goal for the second animal with yesterday's update, so I will not even attempt the second animal until I can breed the first.

Silverrain1
06-11-16, 09:34 AM
In the past they weren't. In fact the very first Trio with the Christmas animals the first two animals used the same elements, so you could easily breed for both of them once the second animal became available.

I was surprised not to see the goal for the second animal with yesterday's update, so I will not even attempt the second animal until I can breed the first.

Me to, very strange! Luckily Iv just got the first one but it's very different this time round that we need to do this in order.

SheRa0308
06-11-16, 02:29 PM
Soooooo many rainquin soooooo little time!!!

Silverrain1
06-11-16, 03:29 PM
Soooooo many rainquin soooooo little time!!!

At least they are short fails. Not that that is much help! Good luck trying, hope you get it

Niire
06-11-16, 06:09 PM
I got this little guy...he's SO adorable! :D One of the most adorable animals I have actually, I didn't want to evolve him. But it looks like he stays adorable at least :)

Good luck those still trying, and grats to those who have scored! <3

Cdnfroglover
06-12-16, 05:14 AM
So far, I've had huge amount of Rainguins (truely, I've lost count), a Glacial Griffin (already have one), a Rockidile, and two Iciclaws. (Not in that order). Just got yet another five hour timer... *sigh*

SheRa0308
06-12-16, 11:26 AM
So far, I've had huge amount of Rainguins (truely, I've lost count), a Glacial Griffin (already have one), a Rockidile, and two Iciclaws. (Not in that order). Just got yet another five hour timer... *sigh*

Same here about to give up!

ninasidstorm8
06-12-16, 01:53 PM
This is not going well. I already had all of the Water/Earth animals so it was a bad combination to start with. Started off with 7 Rainguins, then a Snowmanatee, 5 more Rainguins, a Rockadile another Rainguin and now a Glacial Griffin for 17 fails. I hope it don't have to wait for the 22 tries it took me for the Rudolphin or the 27 tries for the Sugarskull Glider or the 22 tries for the Station Dalmation. It seems that if I don't get the first of the Trio within 5 tries, it takes me more than 20.

str8upwild
06-12-16, 05:02 PM
Finally got my Cuckoonut.

Bred Rock Rhino Lvl. 15 and Glacial Griffin Lvl. 7

Took me awhile but finally got right combo 😎

CaRee215
06-12-16, 05:20 PM
I've bred all suggestions here except ones with crystal unicorn cuz i can't seem to breed that one either. In some feeds ya'll listed results but not how you got them. i need help please, never had this much trouble getting any of the trios since i started. I've tried rock rhino /frost fang, Mrs potter, rockodile, easter bunny n even used glacial griffin, which I didn't have, yay!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a rock rhino, iciclaw, rainguin, Easter Bunny, frost fang, rockodile, glacial griffin, snowmanatee & northwest whale. Any help is appreciated.
CaRee215 is ID, CaRee is name of my forest.w

Buttercup0001
06-12-16, 05:57 PM
6 solid days of breeding earth and water and what do I have for my efforts. Rainguin after Rainguin and throw in 3 Glacial Griffins. I'm soooo over these fails and these trio of animals. Now, in hindsight, I should have stuck to my plan and kept breeding for an Onyx Direwolf or any of the other gem hybrids. IMO after soooooooooo many fails you'd think a successful breed would eventuate, but no. I'm done with the trio. Good luck to the rest of you.

chickenladyx14
06-12-16, 06:04 PM
Hi CaRee! You are my neighbor and I wish you GOOD LUCK and send you lucky dust *************.
I sometimes start with the right hand column animal first and have acquired several wished for animals that way. Other than that, I have nothing to offer you. Sorry :(
It's all luck so please just KEEP trying! :)

onlymine02
06-12-16, 06:29 PM
Not posting much lately - too time consuming to even get into FFS with it crashing. I have to uninstall and re-install each time to get in:(
As with most Trios - not having much luck. lots of Rainguins. Congrats to those who've gotten it (& the random 45 hour timer cassiechicken!!)
Hoping to get something before #2 of trio arrives...

So sorry for you. I, too, have to uninstall & reinstall each time I want to play. At least now I know that I'm not the only one.

monbohn
06-12-16, 08:08 PM
Rainguins galore. A couple of Glacial Griffins. Finally got an Iciclaw which I didn't have yet. Still trying for Cuckoonut because he's so stinkin' cute! :D Don't really care about the other two. Good luck to everyone!! :D

Silverrain1
06-12-16, 10:49 PM
I've bred all suggestions here except ones with crystal unicorn cuz i can't seem to breed that one either. In some feeds ya'll listed results but not how you got them. i need help please, never had this much trouble getting any of the trios since i started. I've tried rock rhino /frost fang, Mrs potter, rockodile, easter bunny n even used glacial griffin, which I didn't have, yay!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a rock rhino, iciclaw, rainguin, Easter Bunny, frost fang, rockodile, glacial griffin, snowmanatee & northwest whale. Any help is appreciated.

I got mine with frost fang and rock rhino but it took a good few tries. I just used that combo over and over until I got it. This system seems to work not to bad on my main account as I do not to badly but haven't breed any trio animal (except skull) on my secondary account, using the same system.

goddard7006
06-12-16, 10:50 PM
Finally got my Cuckoonut.

Bred Rock Rhino Lvl. 15 and Glacial Griffin Lvl. 7

Took me awhile but finally got right combo 

Finally got a 16 hour timer with this combo. Granted I probably spent 350 in gems speeding up timers but I got a Glacial Griffin in the process. So, I look at as a 750 Gem discount :p

just got a 16hr timer on my 2nd account that I'm making for my son

Cdnfroglover
06-13-16, 05:14 AM
Got him! Crystal Unicorn and Glacial Griffin. Finally! Hopefully the yak doesn't take as long!

str8upwild
06-13-16, 08:17 AM

If you haven't already, try rock rhino and glacial griffin, that's how I got mine

Natasha_07
06-13-16, 08:20 AM
This cuckoonut is hurting my coconut with all the rainguins parade! :(

monbohn
06-13-16, 06:29 PM
Finally got the 16 hour timer. Woo hoo! :)

Edit: Used Rockodile and Blizard

31aug2002
06-15-16, 02:33 AM
Go to the cuckoonut . Now trying for the papayak. Wanted to put in emerald dragon and garnet Griffin, but instead put in Pearl Peryton with Emerald dragon. I have a 16 hr clock , but don't know what I am breeding... Pls help!!!

natxjkkggg
06-15-16, 02:41 AM
I gess it is Skyena!!

31aug2002
06-15-16, 03:01 AM
I gess it is Skyena!!

Thank you .

Oh great!! so a good fail!! As I don't have it
Ah well will wait out the 16 hrs to tryout for the papayak and the new papa penguin

Silverrain1
06-15-16, 10:32 AM
Got it after not to many fails in my main account. My second has only had rainguins and 2 iciclaws, I never have luck with trips on that one

Drachenia
06-15-16, 04:05 PM
Got it after not to many fails in my main account. My second has only had rainguins and 2 iciclaws, I never have luck with trips on that one

Congratulations Silverrain :D

ninasidstorm8
06-15-16, 04:46 PM
This has officially become the worst start for a Breeding Trio I have had and I participated in all of them. It took me 27 tries to get the Sugarskull Glider which was the first animal of the Skull Trio which had been my worst start. I now have 27 fails trying for the Cuckoonut including 22 Rainguins, 3 Rockadiles, 1 Snowmanatee, and 1 Glacial Griffin. Not looking to good for the Trio. Four Rares in 27 tries is a bit below my average of 1 in 4 or 5. If it wasn't for the Papa Penguin, I would probably stop trying.

Congratulations on all who have bred it and continued luck with the rest of the Trio.

transberry
06-16-16, 07:37 AM
Have tried every combo multiple times, over 60 breeds

Every result stupid ranquin

Shouldn't be this difficult

transberry
06-16-16, 07:43 AM
Spent 10 gems to try someone's combo of

Glacial griffin and rock rhino but got 14 hr breed

I highly doubt I'll ever get these

kittykatluv11
06-16-16, 09:07 AM
Finally got Cuckoonut on the 13th try, but it is gone from the habitat! I placed it from the nest to habitat, fed it to level 3, left the habitat, came back to evolve it but it was gone! My goal shows I'm on part 2 of the trio but you can't get part 3 without the Cuckoonut. I couldn't have deleted it because that is a two step process -- it confirms it you want to sell for 100 coins -- didn't do that.

SheRa0308
06-16-16, 12:16 PM
I think I finally got it! For the love of monkeys someone tell me I finally got it breeding the rockodile with frostfang. 16 hrs breeding time

ninasidstorm8
06-16-16, 12:22 PM
I think I finally got it! For the love of monkeys someone tell me I finally got it breeding the rockodile with frostfang. 16 hrs breeding time

Congratulations!!! That is the Cuckoonut, it is the only 16 hour result from that combination.

ninasidstorm8
06-16-16, 12:25 PM
Another 3 Rainguins brings my fail total up to 30. I would be more disappointed that I didn't even receive an explosive for the last 2 but I am maxed out on Ruins and have no plots left to expand to anyway, so I am just mining for extras.

SheRa0308
06-16-16, 12:25 PM
Congratulations!!! That is the Cuckoonut is the only 16 hour result from that combination.

Yayyyyyy ty everyone for all the combination help!!

megsailor
06-17-16, 07:21 AM
still no cuckoonut :( I'm hoping for a penguin too, but all i get is rainguins. SO MANY RAINGUINS....

ninasidstorm8
06-17-16, 08:00 AM
I now have 32 fails trying for the Cuckoonut including 26 Rainguins, 3 Rockadiles, 1 Snowmanatee, and 2 Glacial Griffins. If each of the first two of the Trio take 16 hours to Evolve, It will take 16 x 4 = 64 hours just to get to the point where I can breed the third animal. That gives me about a day and 1/2 before the third one becomes impossible to breed without speeding.

Still trying, but I am kind of hoping for a Papa Penguin.

Silverrain1
06-17-16, 10:35 AM
I now have 32 fails trying for the Cuckoonut including 26 Rainguins, 3 Rockadiles, 1 Snowmanatee, and 2 Glacial Griffins. If each of the first two of the Trio take 16 hours to Evolve, It will take 16 x 4 = 64 hours just to get to the point where I can breed the third animal. That gives me about a day and 1/2 before the third one becomes impossible to breed without speeding.

Still trying, but I am kind of hoping for a Papa Penguin.

Oh no, I hope you can get it. I'm kind of glad I don't keep track of all my attempts as I would dread to see this one written down. My secondary account has had 2 iciclaws a papa penguin and the rest rainguins and Iv tried since the release! Don't wanna know what that totals up to. Still trying on secondary account.

kuppikahvia
06-17-16, 02:59 PM
pretty much same situation as you, nina... been trying non stop but I have had only reinguins, 4 rockoes, 2 Snowmen and... even 1 Sapphire Chtuhlu in the process but not a single trio animal :'(

Doompicnic
06-18-16, 12:05 PM
I finally got this. I had given up and was trying for the penguin.

ninasidstorm8
06-19-16, 11:53 AM
My hopes for breeding the Trio have officially been dashed. I have known for a couple days that I would fail. After 37 tries for the Cuckoonut, I just bred a Papa Penguin. There is no longer enough time to for me to breed the Cuckoonut and the Papayak as well as raise them to level 4 to breed them for even a single try for the Porcupineapple. First time that has ever happened to me for the Trios. I bred all 3 animals for all the Trios with the special elements. I failed to breed the last animal for the last two Trios but I did get the first 2 each time.

I am happy to at least breed a Papa Penguin.

Silverrain1
06-19-16, 01:42 PM
My hopes for breeding the Trio have officially been dashed. I have known for a couple days that I would fail. After 37 tries for the Cuckoonut, I just bred a Papa Penguin. There is no longer enough time to for me to breed the Cuckoonut and the Papayak as well as raise them to level 4 to breed them for even a single try for the Porcupineapple. First time that has ever happened to me for the Trios. I bred all 3 animals for all the Trios with the special elements. I failed to breed the last animal for the last two Trios but I did get the first 2 each time.

I am happy to at least breed a Papa Penguin.

Aw i feel for you! I had similar frustration with an other trio! Glad you got the penguin, Iv not had any luck with that

kuppikahvia
06-19-16, 03:34 PM
pretty much same situation as you, nina... been trying non stop but I have had only reinguins, 4 rockoes, 2 Snowmen and... even 1 Sapphire Chtuhlu in the process but not a single trio animal :'(

Ok make it 3 snowmen and 1 glacial griffin + the Sapphire :-0
That is 4 super rares and 1 ULTRA rare before getting the "rare animal" I was looking for :'(
Just now, finally a 16hr count, but obviously not a single chance to complete the trio and very little time to try for the 2nd one too, for that matter. It is a pity because I liked these fruit animal a lot!

EDIT June 21st:
I seem to be getting only super rares and not the coveted rares :D
Going for the 2nd animal (Papayak - fire/nature) I got a Paradise Parrot first and now a Vinotaur!!! :-O No way!

Phoenix406
04-18-18, 02:08 PM
When the Cuckoonut was introduced last year, I bred and bred and bred for it with no luck. This year, I bought one for 140 gems on my older account. Now that my second account has the Cactus Coney, there is nothing "special" to breed for at the moment, so on a whim I put Rockodile and Dripmunk in the breeding den and got a Cuckoonut. I'm glad to have him on both accounts as I can keep one juvenile and grow one to adult, but I'm also kind of bummed that I spent gems when I didn't have to. Oh well, it's only $4.00, more or less. Has anyone else bred this little fellow this time around?