PDA

View Full Version : Cabbages aren't showing in Baron's Tent

Gaillock
06-06-16, 09:55 PM
I have many more cabbages in my inventory than it shows when I play for prizes in the Baron's Tent. The game shows that l have 0 cabbages and the game stops. Can anyone help? Thanks.

LawyerLynn
06-06-16, 10:18 PM
The cabbages that you grow do not show up in the Baron's Tent. The ones you grow are used in recipes in the kitchen or in other quests.

Gaillock
06-06-16, 10:45 PM
Ok, thanks. But every time I entered the tent there were a lot of cabbages, now there are only 3. Do you know why I would have so many in those games? Where did they come from?

stargaze91
06-07-16, 12:18 AM
In the tent, you use rotten cabbages ,which are different from the ones you grow in plots and accumulate in the inventory
1. You get 3 free rotten cabbages per day, but you cannot accumulate your free cabbages to more than 3. If you use all 3 today ,you generate 3 free ones tomorrow.if you use say 2 only, tomorrow you'll get 1 extra,adding up to 3..you don't use any rotten cabbage today,you'll still find only 3 in your tent tomorrow
2. Recently, watching videos for free cabbages is available ( not sure if this available for everyone). When your cabs go below 3, you get an option to watch a limited number of videos to get free cabs
3. Ways to accumulate more than the 3 free ones - you can get a cabbage hut which provides 1 cabbage daily,and you can accumulate any number of cabbages,upper limit has not been told so far ; or you can buy cabbages in value packs or for gems inside the tent. To accumulate the cabs from the cabbage hut, you should not throw them at prizes till you accumulate enough. Check the cabbage hut thread ,it should be in the hub

Wherever I said cabbage,I mean only rotten cabbage

Gaillock
06-07-16, 12:46 AM
Thank you for the explanation. Don't know why I got so many at first. I was winning grand prize everyday! Oh well. I'll take your advice. Thanks!

stargaze91
06-07-16, 02:23 AM
Thank you for the explanation. Don't know why I got so many at first. I was winning grand prize everyday! Oh well. I'll take your advice. Thanks!

I visited your place and saw lots of mythic mushrooms around..did you buy value packs containing shrooms?? The bundle comes with shrooms, rotten cabbages and energy I think

Gaillock
06-09-16, 03:38 PM
That must be it! I think I got some of the mushrooms as prizes, but yeah, they makes sense. Thank you so much for doing a little research & figuring it out for me. That was nice.