PDA

View Full Version : Game always opens at level 1

MiniLaura
06-06-16, 09:53 AM
Whenever I open the game, the trail is always at level 1. I've completed Level 1692, so going to the levels that I'm working on for Taffy Tickets takes A LOT of scrolling. The game used to open with the trail on my last completed level. What happened? Also, the up arrow button that used to take me to my last completed level has disappeared. So yeah, lots of scrolling.

kooky panda
06-06-16, 10:31 AM
I am checking this to see if the changes are by design or an issue.

[S8] Regina
06-06-16, 03:36 PM
Whenever I open the game, the trail is always at level 1. I've completed Level 1692, so going to the levels that I'm working on for Taffy Tickets takes A LOT of scrolling. The game used to open with the trail on my last completed level. What happened? Also, the up arrow button that used to take me to my last completed level has disappeared. So yeah, lots of scrolling.

Can you please reinstall the app to see if the game will start you off at 1692 again? We checked our games, and it starts off at the last finished level.

MiniLaura
06-06-16, 04:59 PM
Nope. Still starting at Level 1. I'm on a iPad model # MD370LL/A (I think it's a 3rd generation iPad), running iOS 9.3.2

[S8] Regina
06-06-16, 05:51 PM
Nope. Still starting at Level 1. I'm on a iPad model # MD370LL/A (I think it's a 3rd generation iPad), running iOS 9.3.2

:( sorry about that! We've forwarded this information over to the team so they can take a look for you. Thank you for your patience!

[S8] Regina
06-07-16, 03:36 PM

The Gummy Bear King was messing around! This should be fixed now! :)

MiniLaura
06-08-16, 11:46 AM
yep! It's working again. Thanks!

Rauyokep
06-12-16, 11:14 PM
I have same issue. The game starts at level One when I open. I am already at level 1600+. Please help

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 05:09 AM
I have same issue. The game starts at level One when I open. I am already at level 1600+. Please help

Let me report this in for you. Don't worry, you won't lose your level.