PDA

View Full Version : You know when you watch ads they tell you how long it will be until the next video?

ZaneGodfrey
06-04-16, 12:35 PM
I wish they had that feature inside of the Barons Tent Game as well. That would be helpful.

Also, it would be great if you could check how long it will be until the next advert can be played at any time. As it is right now, when the option disappears, if you missed it you just missed it and you have no way of knowing when it will be back. They could put it in a menu or something. I'd like that in Dragon Story as well. They could use it in all their games, really.

federerGOAT
06-04-16, 02:37 PM
I wish they had that feature inside of the Barons Tent Game as well. That would be helpful.

Also, it would be great if you could check how long it will be until the next advert can be played at any time. As it is right now, when the option disappears, if you missed it you just missed it and you have no way of knowing when it will be back. They could put it in a menu or something. I'd like that in Dragon Story as well. They could use it in all their games, really.

In my experience the ads don't go away until you play them.
I get 8 ads to view each time (others get 6) and get new ones 24 hours after each ads.

ZaneGodfrey
06-05-16, 08:55 AM
In my experience the ads don't go away until you play them.

Yeah, I know that. I mean after you watch your set of ads, they then tell you your next set of adverts can be viewed, in X number of hours or minutes.

It varies, for me. Sometimes I watch 4 ads and then they say my next video is available in 5 minutes. Sometimes they are available in 7 hours. Sometimes it is 16 hours. Sometimes the next video can be watched in just a few seconds. It will tell me to wait 12 seconds for the next one.

But that is only when you watch a video for gems/energy/items. When you are inside the Barons Tent, after the last video plays they don't tell you how long it will be until the next video. That's what I'd like to see. A notification inside Barons Tent after I watch the last available advert.

And, again, it would also be nice if I could check to see when the next set of adverts were watchable at all times. So I can know when they will be available instead of trying to remember what the notification said when I watched my previous video. A little countdown timer somewhere for me to check out would be nice.