PDA

View Full Version : Tropic Tides LeaderBoard Event June 2016

Pages : 1 [2] 3

roguebee
06-06-16, 07:10 AM
Does anybody know how many points we need everyday to be able to reach the final milestone? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm terrible with math... Lol

Looks like 773 points/ day to get to 8.5k for the last milestone. I'll have to check some numbers to see if that's doable for me.

I checked with the calculator on my phone and confirmed 773 per day will just barely get you that last milestone.

xxxe
06-06-16, 07:15 AM
Lol thanks. I have 2,500 right now. I'm in first place at th moment but 2nd has been coming close to me all game. I'm glad I'm not in a crazy group. I can't believe some people have over 10k points. That's just insane. S8 should just put all the crazy spenders in one group. I really want to get the Puffer dragon at least. I always thought he was adorable and didn't get to breed him when he was released. Good luck getting the milestones you want!

Kennedward
06-06-16, 07:53 AM
My group (all roughly):

1. 6200 (boosted from 3000 when I checked an hour or so ago, still have the boost active)
2. 5400
3. 2600
4. 2100
5 to 20 are all around the 1800 mark

Basically #2 boosted to get #1 spot, the rest are the same, now the competition is on! I'm interested to see how this ends, I'm at 10th spot and have no interest competing

ladymakay
06-06-16, 08:42 AM
Here we go. ..I hatch Hera...8 hours in the nest, every hour earns 3 points right? Should have earned 24 points +10 for Rare = 34 points. NOPE gave me the 10 points and that's it! I also hatched Serpent, 16 hours in the nest AGAIN only received 10 points for rare status! WTH , I'm done

simbalot
06-06-16, 11:00 AM
I made a similar decision for the cheap boost yesterday when Anubis was ready to come off the nest, a replacement egg was ready and the Arctic Isles were ready. It generated an extra 150 or so points. Got me that much closer to Tsunami which is probably going to be a stretch to earn.

I also chose to boost when I had several things happening at once. I currently am 1st in my group, but given that there are 8 days left, who knows where I'll end up! My goal is to get Nemo to go with my Dory. I think with my current points of about 4500 I can do it without stressing too much. (Fingers crossed!)

PS. Thanks to everyone who posts on the boards!

kooky panda
06-06-16, 11:12 AM
Here we go. ..I hatch Hera...8 hours in the nest, every hour earns 3 points right? Should have earned 24 points +10 for Rare = 34 points. NOPE gave me the 10 points and that's it! I also hatched Serpent, 16 hours in the nest AGAIN only received 10 points for rare status! WTH , I'm done

The pop up announcing the bonus points for successful breeding appears right over the pop up for the breeding time points. You do get all your points, you just don't see both pop ups.
If you are still missing points, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

ladymakay
06-06-16, 11:19 AM
The pop up announcing the bonus points for successful breeding appears right over the pop up for the breeding time points. You do get all your points, you just don't see both pop ups.
If you are still missing points, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Thanks Kooky, but the numbers don't add up on my total points. To be continued. ..

stashlova
06-06-16, 11:35 AM
Thanks Kooky, but the numbers don't add up on my total points. To be continued. ..

I also noticed that sometimes there is a delay with the total number being updated once i gather points.

moonchild1987
06-06-16, 12:41 PM
Just spun the wheel and got 150pts. That's a first! Also, got something like 300pts for Kintsugi coming off the temple and feeding him to 10. I didn't calculate how much I should of got before hand, so I was surprised but I'll take it, lol. Just got the 3800 milestone, it was a sand castle. My first 4 milestones was Leaderboard pts (not sure the amount, things was happening fast), 5000 apples, 10 mystic maps, and 7500 apples. Haven't spent any gold, don't plan on it because Kintsugi wiped me out, there's no way to get tropic tide with out spending a lot of gold since first and second already took off in points, and I think I can get the last milestone without it.

kooky panda
06-06-16, 01:09 PM
Sometimes you may need to restart your game to see the point count go up.

awsumum
06-06-16, 02:05 PM
My leaderboard exploded :(

The first place is over 15,000 (actually closer to 16,000)
Second place is 8,000 (and change)
Third place is 5,000 (and change)

I'm down in 7th and feeling yuck as I'm a collector and have all dragons so far released. Have a bad feeling I'm gonna miss out on this one.

Ok now it's even worse, if that's possible. I know just playing normally will garner points but is it really necessary to have such a massive lead. Something strikes me as wrong about this whole thing.

First place has 25,7xx
Second place has 17,xxx
Third place has 10,xxx

I wish it was more fair, I mean, really do you need to spend that much? It would be MUCH more enjoyable if everyone participating got the dragon and the first and second prizes were a bunch of food/maps and trophy as well.

9krm
06-06-16, 02:14 PM
So far, my group is super chill.
1st - 1900
2nd - 1815
3rd - 1814
4th - 1772
6th - 1651 (me)
20th - 739

I'm sure it will get heated closer to the end, but at least at this point anyone could win.

kooky panda
06-06-16, 02:33 PM
Here is my group! Yikes!

1st- 23,531
2nd- 13,668
3rd -10,775
4th- 9839
5th- 4522
6th-4177
7th-3883
8th-3045
9th- 2801 (me)
20th- 1031

lindseyny
06-06-16, 04:48 PM
My game glitched again like in the first leaderboard event! I was just at 3035, now I am at 2911 but I have the 3k milestone habitat prize...hmmm.

DeeDe99
06-06-16, 05:32 PM
My group this time is different to the last two I was in. All quite close. The top three have used boosts, but as you can see, nothing dramatically high. I'm currently in 4th but just took Anubis off the evolution temple and hatched a couple of eggs - I won't stay there. I didn't have the Coral Statue for the first couple of days and haven't used any boosts (not enough gold, even if I wanted to after investing in the new gold producing dragon).

Looks like anything could happen in my group - I suggest any of the top ten could make a dash for the finish line (except me, I won't be dashing anywhere). My intuition tells me most in our group were aiming for the habitat and once that is achieved, will aim for the next milestone dragon, but no-one is doing any crazy stuff. Quite refreshing actually!

1st 3,381
2nd 2,939
3rd 2,938
4th 2,477 (me)
5th 2,354
6th 2,327
7th 2,233
8th 2,083
9th 1,946
10th 1,926
11th 1,920
12th 1,882
down to 20th on 1,039

DeeDe99
06-06-16, 05:37 PM
My game glitched again like in the first leaderboard event! I was just at 3035, now I am at 2911 but I have the 3k milestone habitat prize...hmmm.

That's a data integrity/rollback issue by the sounds of it. In other words, let's say for the point of argument your device lost connectivity momentarily. The update of your points to the database rolled back (or simply didn't happen) but the awarding of the habitat didn't roll back. Maybe the habitat is awarded instantly in the client (the app) while the total points have to update to the database.

Lots of possibilities with that sort of issue. Would be annoying if it was the other way around - you had the points but no habitat! :o

kooky panda
06-06-16, 05:41 PM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/7f9247fb-125f-404a-9fd5-b6478d979a0f_zpshzvhy9dj.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/7f9247fb-125f-404a-9fd5-b6478d979a0f_zpshzvhy9dj.png.html)

bsxu
06-06-16, 06:54 PM
Ten palm trees so far. This event is a lucrative business lol

Me too 10 stupid palm trees... and I can't believe I got 12 Water Walkway when I reached the 2000 points milestone :eek::mad::( it's so frustrated!!! No more decor PLEASE!!!!

bakerystoe
06-06-16, 07:17 PM
I got the habitat:) Yay

bakerystoe
06-06-16, 07:19 PM
My group is quite chilling and they are not so repetitive. with the breeding roost they can pass me off
1st:3365(me)
2nd:1890
3rd:1456
4th:1403
5th:1398

luckyaa7
06-06-16, 07:34 PM
Me too 10 stupid palm trees... and I can't believe I got 12 Water Walkway when I reached the 2000 points milestone :eek::mad::( it's so frustrated!!! No more decor PLEASE!!!!

I got 12 palm trees. I am sick of it...

Megacharchar
06-06-16, 07:41 PM
Don't let it get you down or stress you out. At one point I was a focused player eager to win tournaments, events and whatever else they threw at us but I realized it was causing a bit of stress. I didn't quit playing but I really don't care if I win or lose, there will be another and another and another ☺. The differences between android and iOS have been and will continue to be an issue especially during events such as this. I probably won't get the only prize I'm interested in, the habitat, because the points are just too high and to be honest, I'm not willing to dedicate the next 8 days of my life to this game in order to get it, just not worth it . I'll play, only as I normally do and roll with the punches ☺.
That's what I'm doing this Leaderboard around.... I'm just playing as I normally would. I'm not even trying to accumulate points. The events have been back to back recently.... Just one after another. Now the last Tales I was ALL OVER!!! I just had to have the Prime Arcane Dragon so I understand stressing and worrying during these events.

Anyway... I have quite a few dragons I've been needing to evolve and a few to craft not to mention my eggs stuck in storage! I'm accumulating points just doing what I've been neglecting by stressing over all the other Events anyway!

I do like the Coral Canyon Habitat and the Tsunami Dragon. If I get them great but I'm not actually trying. I don't really care for the other dragons. My group seems pretty mellow compared to what I've been reading though. Number one is at 2314 and right now I'm in 7th with 1283. I will say it feels so much better in a "relaxed" group. Some past Leaderboard have had first place showing 2500 on the first day! I felt like I was always playing catch up and it felt more like a job than a game!! Personally I'm not too fond of Leaderboard though. I don't like feeling I'm in competition with my neighbors.... I'd much rather do Tales.

Good luck to everyone with this Event. Try to relax and enjoy it. No matter the outcome you can be sure there will be another Event directly after this one..... And another..... And another..... And another..... Lol

amalsaba
06-06-16, 08:03 PM
Well, I'm not spendi g a single gold bar on this leaderboard. I am competitive in nature and the last leaderboard event costed me over 1000 and I DIDN'T get Mama dragon so I'm more than happy with the new gold producing dragon. I should be able to get the habitat and the girst dragon at least and that is all I want 😊

bakerystoe
06-06-16, 08:07 PM
Good luck to everyone with this Event. Try to relax and enjoy it. No matter the outcome you can be sure there will be another Event directly after this one..... And another..... And another..... And another..... Lol
That's every 'Third party games' Doin'. This just a game so don't be too stress on it. Keep calm and just play for fun: easy as watching ur dragons flying around and around the island. I know this event require us a lot of effort but don't need to be so overreacting.if you cannot get dragons this one, another will come out and another dragon you might gonna get. we still have a lot of chances

Niire
06-06-16, 08:14 PM
Don't let it get you down or stress you out. At one point I was a focused player eager to win tournaments, events and whatever else they threw at us but I realized it was causing a bit of stress. I didn't quit playing but I really don't care if I win or lose, there will be another and another and another ☺. The differences between android and iOS have been and will continue to be an issue especially during events such as this. I probably won't get the only prize I'm interested in, the habitat, because the points are just too high and to be honest, I'm not willing to dedicate the next 8 days of my life to this game in order to get it, just not worth it . I'll play, only as I normally do and roll with the punches ☺.

I am doing just that ladymakay, thank you, just the need to vent to those who understand helps lol. I am sorry I've gotten so discouraging lately. Just wish things were more equal for all, and I'd feel that way even if I had an IoS device. For some reason, the big picture stuff really bothers me sometimes. :p

I have used 2 strategic boosts with gold saved from friends and my one gold producing dragon, and I just got the habitat. I'm still hoping I finish and get nemo (heehee), but not sure that it'll happen.

Edit...I meant that if I don't get there, it's all good, I'm not stressing it now...but I am gonna try, lol, silly completionist in me coming out. :)

bsxu
06-06-16, 09:26 PM
I got 12 palm trees. I am sick of it...

After getting 10 palm trees (with only one wooden treasure chest in between), I've got coins, lovely...not; stressed...yes!

ahomeforme
06-06-16, 10:46 PM
Somebody in my group out of no where boosted and now is way high in 1st place. I am sure the former first place holder will start catching up very soon. He seems determined to win as he has boosted with 2x boost a couple times.

I am currently 5th place. Used 1.5x boost 2 times alrdy just to make use of all things ripening the same time and to make sure I can get to 8500 mark. Like previous leaderboard, only playing for milestones, not aiming to win the prize dragon, especially not when the top 4 on my board are clearly gold-spenders and three nesters ;-)

The more I look at the coral sculpture, the more I'm in love with it. But at 150g, I don't think it's worth it. What to do? If I want to get it, I should probably do so now so as to make use of the collecting function. But, but... Ah well, just stop looking at it, duh! Out of sight, out of mind, lol.

awsumum
06-07-16, 12:21 AM
My leaderboard has gone through the roof.

First place has 32,8xx
Second place has 26,2xx
Third place has 10,5xx

There's still 7 days and 9 hours (plus change) to go. I hate to think what it's going to blow out to in the final hours. I'm not doing anything special, and I'm in 5th. I don't want to miss out on the dragon but it's not looking good for my collection :(

Sandybellee
06-07-16, 12:26 AM
Just got Puffer! 2 k more to go for Clownfish! :)

DeeDe99
06-07-16, 12:34 AM
I'm trying to get the habitat before my Elder dragon hatches so I can move Blue Tang across to make room for Elder. Otherwise it is leave him on the nest for a bit or move someone into the stable.

@Sandybellee not even close to your achievements! :D

Sandybellee
06-07-16, 01:31 AM
@DeeDe99 Getting points for feeding really made a world of difference. This is like a completely different kind of event than the earlier ones. And the Arctic is earning me a good number of points too. Just hatched a ****erwhale this morning. :)

pernmagic
06-07-16, 02:24 AM
My group (all roughly):

1. 6200 (boosted from 3000 when I checked an hour or so ago, still have the boost active)
2. 5400
3. 2600
4. 2100

Basically #2 boosted to get #1 spot, the rest are the same, now the competition is on! I'm interested to see how this ends, I'm at 10th spot and have no interest competing
Similar with me.... I'm sitting at 16th but just gained the habitat and happy with that especially as I already have Tusami which is the next prize , my spin wheel just churns out rubbish most of the time ..... Gives me a chance to look after the rest of my islands :)

Xyn25
06-07-16, 05:34 AM
Currently at #2 with 2.5k points, boosted yesterday when I had eggs coming off the nest and evolution was done. Fed a few dragons as well. Luckily my group seems pretty chill for now, #1 has about 3.1k and #3 has 2.2k.

raygill1
06-07-16, 08:02 AM
I know hatching common/unbreedable dragons doesn't get you any extra points but do you get extra points for evolving ultra rare unbreedables (my new dragon tales prime). Sorry if this has already been asked, got bored about page 7/29 😉

Xyn25
06-07-16, 08:33 AM
I know hatching common/unbreedable dragons doesn't get you any extra points but do you get extra points for evolving ultra rare unbreedables (my new dragon tales prime). Sorry if this has already been asked, got bored about page 7/29 😉

I think you don't get bonus points for rarity when evolving, just points for the hours it takes.

Kennedward
06-07-16, 08:38 AM
My group (all roughly):

2. 5400
3. 2600
4. 2100

To my surprise, very similar points today, only around 100 to 200 increase each player, so won't bother writing them down

Kennedward
06-07-16, 08:39 AM
Similar with me.... I'm sitting at 16th but just gained the habitat and happy with that especially as I already have Tusami which is the next prize , my spin wheel just churns out rubbish most of the time ..... Gives me a chance to look after the rest of my islands :)

I'm also getting the habitat, but probably won't get any dragon prize

Natasha_07
06-07-16, 09:06 AM
I have a very competitive group, I'm currently slipping between #10-15 places, so far the wheel has given me enough palms to start my own dragon beach resort.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-07-16, 09:12 AM
4256 ATM. Puts me in 4th place.

1st has been boosting and is almost to 9k.
2nd is at 5600.
3rd through 19th range from 4500 to 2000
20th is at 1000

Some other have boosted along the way but not me. I do have the advantage of iOS Arctic isles. I've got 2 nests and just this morning bought the on sale breeding den. I have filled in with Airs when nests are empty. But have spent 0 gold specifically on the event. I figure if things hold I have a slight chance at 2nd but most likely between 3rd and 6th and I should be able to reach all of the individual goal, which is the only ones I really put in effort for. I'm not sure how much energy I will put in once I reach it if the event is still going.

ladymakay
06-07-16, 10:27 AM
Sometimes you may need to restart your game to see the point count go up.

I've restarted several times since my original post yesterday regarding missing points, nothing changed until about 15 mins ago....I noticed my points had increased for no reason, did the math and what do you know, it's the no longer missing points!

Mercy1st
06-07-16, 10:39 AM
Within the first hour or so, two of our group were so far ahead they had already completed most of the Goals. Read some of this the other day and know that many others experienced the same. Number one on our group is already over 20,000. There was no way to catch them from the beginning due to a glitch. Number one in our group confirmed that they just kept spinning. Instead of storm8 correcting this error, they let it continue. What most of us are doing is not even try to compete, definitely not waste gold and just play our regular games with minor the exception of striving to get the habitat, and maybe a dragon or two. Storm8 should award all of us all of the dragons and the habitat. That would be the fair and the right thing to do. It is not only a waste of time to continue this, dare I say "farce", but painful to sit through. We love this game, but this is wrong not to acknowledge and compensate the rest of us for this glitch. Just saying.

kooky panda
I've restarted several times since my original post yesterday regarding missing points, nothing changed until about 15 mins ago....I noticed my points had increased for no reason, did the math and what do you know, it's the no longer missing points!
Oh wonderful! Thanks for reporting back!:)

moonchild1987
The coral reef deco is on sale for 90 gold. Tempting, it's so pretty but don't want to spend gold until I recover from Kintsugi. Hmmm...

ladymakay
06-07-16, 11:01 AM
I am doing just that ladymakay, thank you, just the need to vent to those who understand helps lol. I am sorry I've gotten so discouraging lately. Just wish things were more equal for all, and I'd feel that way even if I had an IoS device. For some reason, the big picture stuff really bothers me sometimes. :p

I have used 2 strategic boosts with gold saved from friends and my one gold producing dragon, and I just got the habitat. I'm still hoping I finish and get nemo (heehee), but not sure that it'll happen.

Edit...I meant that if I don't get there, it's all good, I'm not stressing it now...but I am gonna try, lol, silly completionist in me coming out. :)

I'm sorry if my response came across as unsympathetic or dismissive, that wasn't my intention. It's easy to become discouraged with this game, on top of the usual glitches and errors in play it's salt in the wound to know that it's not equal for all players. I have an iPad and could cross over and join the "other " team lol but I have no desire to for a number of reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair to Android users and I have a personal grudge of sorts against Apple hahaha. I'm trying for the habitat, hopefully I'll get it, now it will burn my buttons if I miss it by 20 points or something like that, gahhhh that DOES ruffle my feathers, the times I've fallen short a few measly items or points of my goal , makes me feel like I put in work for nothing. Congratulations on the habitat and good luck Finding Nemo 😆. But remember if you don't get him now, he'll be back, prize on a Wheel in a few weeks hehe

lunarpurple
06-07-16, 11:13 AM
Is it just me or someone has the same problem? I do not get points for evolving. Just took off the new gold dragon off the temple and was supposed to get 60 something points, right? Nothing. Last game was the same actually.

Niire
06-07-16, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry if my response came across as unsympathetic or dismissive, that wasn't my intention. It's easy to become discouraged with this game, on top of the usual glitches and errors in play it's salt in the wound to know that it's not equal for all players. I have an iPad and could cross over and join the "other " team lol but I have no desire to for a number of reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair to Android users and I have a personal grudge of sorts against Apple hahaha. I'm trying for the habitat, hopefully I'll get it, now it will burn my buttons if I miss it by 20 points or something like that, gahhhh that DOES ruffle my feathers, the times I've fallen short a few measly items or points of my goal , makes me feel like I put in work for nothing. Congratulations on the habitat and good luck Finding Nemo . But remember if you don't get him now, he'll be back, prize on a Wheel in a few weeks hehe

Oh no, you were spot on, my emotions have been all over the place for the past couple of weeks. It's good to get the frustrations out here I think, because it's good for the team to know what the players are experiencing. :) I didn't think you were dismissive at all! i felt encouraged by your words actually...and yup, if Nemo does not work out, down the road he'll be back! ^^ I've been playing long enough now that relisted dragons are turning out to be dragons I already have, which is actually kinda cool. :) But I don't have any of the dragons in this milestone set, all we can do is try for it. :D

I've wanted an IPad for a good while now. It'll happen someday.

Clark_Wayne
06-07-16, 02:30 PM
The coral reef deco is on sale for 90 gold. Tempting, it's so pretty but don't want to spend gold until I recover from Kintsugi. Hmmm...

yes looks like players rather buy treasure Dragons than coral LOL
so there are lots of coral left in TL storage ;)

i didn't buy so i'm wondering if i should buy : not for leaderboard but for deco. but 90 golds for a simple deco.. LOL

Jennerwein1
06-07-16, 03:38 PM
yes looks like players rather buy treasure Dragons than coral LOL
so there are lots of coral left in TL storage ;)

i didn't buy so i'm wondering if i should buy : not for leaderboard but for deco. but 90 golds for a simple deco.. LOL
Looks really cool with the habitat, if you are getting that.

Clark_Wayne
06-07-16, 04:35 PM
Looks really cool with the habitat, if you are getting that.

yes but i have no place :P

porkchomp
06-07-16, 05:04 PM
I am on a ridiculous steak of being commons. Pretty good group, and I am remaining competitive with regular breeding and evolving.

ahomeforme
06-07-16, 08:49 PM

My feels exactly.

I'm consistently on 5th place now. Should be on track to get to Clownfish. First three have been using 2x boost more than a couple of times now. First place is leading at 76xx with more than double my points.

retseho
06-07-16, 09:52 PM
I'm sorry if my response came across as unsympathetic or dismissive, that wasn't my intention. It's easy to become discouraged with this game, on top of the usual glitches and errors in play it's salt in the wound to know that it's not equal for all players. I have an iPad and could cross over and join the "other " team lol but I have no desire to for a number of reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair to Android users and I have a personal grudge of sorts against Apple hahaha. I'm trying for the habitat, hopefully I'll get it, now it will burn my buttons if I miss it by 20 points or something like that, gahhhh that DOES ruffle my feathers, the times I've fallen short a few measly items or points of my goal , makes me feel like I put in work for nothing. Congratulations on the habitat and good luck Finding Nemo 😆. But remember if you don't get him now, he'll be back, prize on a Wheel in a few weeks hehe

Why grudge Apples?😉
If you are short 20 points, 20*500 apples will reach your target. Remember apples are your means to quick points for this LB event. No waiting.

chewingthecud
06-07-16, 10:32 PM
I must admit I am really keen to get the final prize dragon so I have done a few boosts. The reason is that I won a hammerhead shark dragon about a year ago and he was languishing in my storage. Now Bruce (the shark) is just waiting for his Finding Nemo friends - it will look so cute! :D

monbohn
06-08-16, 01:33 AM
Is it just me or someone has the same problem? I do not get points for evolving. Just took off the new gold dragon off the temple and was supposed to get 60 something points, right? Nothing. Last game was the same actually.

Yes, that happened to me too....I don't think I got points for any dragons I evolved, but I thought maybe I'm just not seeing the pop up if it's under the pop up for the bombs...and I wasn't watching my points closely enough to know for sure. I was using a 1.5 boost twice so that's a fair amount of points to lose out on. I'm going to watch closely when my next evolution is done so I know for sure.

Kennedward
06-08-16, 06:32 AM
#1 in my group boosted, and is now at 7000 points, #2 is only around 6000, but #3 is only 3000, so my group is basically just the 2 players competing, the rest of us have less than half of what #1 has

meoconlunar
06-08-16, 07:38 AM
I have just got over 3k points with 2x boost

farmday0123
06-08-16, 08:14 AM
Still 6 days left, this event is take too long, probably people wwon't fight until last fews day, can't wait then, my group first runner 12500 second 11000 and alot of people 70000-80000 can not predict whom is the winner, never know the last mins

nyrrem
06-08-16, 08:28 AM
Are any of the players with massively high scores about on here?

nyrrem
06-08-16, 08:30 AM
Last place should get a wooden spoon prize.

belarica
06-08-16, 08:30 AM
Are any of the players with massively high scores about on here?

I doubt it. It's like a shark tank in these threads.

Kennedward
06-08-16, 09:50 AM
Still 6 days left, this event is take too long, probably people wwon't fight until last fews day, can't wait then, my group first runner 12500 second 11000 and alot of people 70000-80000 can not predict whom is the winner, never know the last mins

Agreed, the length of this event is very long, and I believe many players who are willing to spend money/gold are waiting until the last hour or so to start spending, that way they ensure #1 spot

lenasdinner
06-08-16, 10:33 AM
in theory...if I made it in 5 days to have 4000 points,that means that is a miny possebility to reach the Clownfish,hmmmm..... that would be nice.maybe if I'll need a small number of points to reach the last milestone,I might spend a fue golds in some way.but at the end I think is to much and will not be reachable for me.but I will put my mind to it a look more cerful not to loose any houer of breding and etc.....I might feed some dragons to get those smoll points.

anyway in my group lets say 3 first places are boosting as much as thay can,not all the time but when thay need it,so thay are fightin' for the prize,even 1st place is little far from others. 1st is on 7800,2nd 5900,3rd 5500 .all others under 5000 for now.I'm 9th place with 4059.

just wanted to say that the points that we are getting for feeding dragons is really shemles,really really small number,not fair.it's hard to get that much of food.but I will not full myself,I'll be ready for Dragon tale.

awsumum
06-08-16, 01:55 PM
First place 40,xxx
Second place 30,xxx
third place 11,xxx

Guess I'm gonna miss out this time. First dragon in 4 years that I can't add to my collection. :(

Once I stop being sad and letting my OCD take over, I'm sure this will feel strangely liberating. No need to play as much/spend money on gold to complete my collection. I guess I'm a 'whale' (or at least, I was) but between this leaderboard and missing out on Mosaic (not liking this 'available for a week only' breeding on top of everything else) Storm 8 are (in my opinion) doing themselves a disservice.
Probably means squat to them (cos, y'know, they have a great track record when it comes to bugs, glitches and the spin wheel NOT SPINNING) but I'm sure I've spent the equivalent of the food budget for a small country on this game and I used to really enjoy playing, but there are SO MANY dragons every week. It used to be a lot more relaxing to play, but now the new dragons are only available to breed for such a short time and there are so many other things to do with tournaments, world events, spin wheel, tales and leaderboards, plus any breeding, crafting and trying to expand. It's too much all at once with no break in between to grow food or evolve dragons.

Sorry for rant, this game has been a big part of my life for so long and I'm kinda sad that it seems like the beginning of the end.

For the long-time players/forum community, thankyou for all the help, commiserations and company, you make this game worthwhile. I will play for as long as I can but it just doesn't feel like it used to. I can't get used to not having a complete collection. Hoping any missing dragons will turn up in a spin wheel or in a tourney.

Thankyou for your time :)
Rache xx

chloesisland
06-08-16, 04:49 PM
Hi Awsumum.
I have also been playing since the game commenced. I also am obsessive compulsive and find this game frustrating at times. I have all breedable dragons all event dragons and battle arena dragons and all Arctic dragons. I accepted the fact that I could / would not obtain all dragons when the spinning wheel came along and that was the turning point for me. I don't chase dragons on the spinner and I don't have either of the first two Leaderboard dragons. The wheel and the Leaderboard are way too expensive for me to chase and I have spent a lot over the years. So, I am now comfortable with this and I hope you keep playing as you have always played but accept that you can't have every dragon. Spending a lot less money may also be a benefit.

Kennedward
06-08-16, 07:45 PM
My group (roughly, cause I don't bother writing down to the exact points):

#1 boosted last night and is boosting right now, currently with 8500
#2 has 6500
#3 has 4000, and the rest below that have around 3000 or so

Last my previous posts, my group is basically just 2 players competing right now, and seeing how #1 keeps on boosting, he is determined to get #1, and with 6 days to go, I'm pretty sure he'll get over 10,000 by tomorrow, so in order to get #1 in my group, the points have already been set to over 10,000.

I have gold saved up, but don't plan on spending them to compete, not sure about others in my group though

Kennedward
06-08-16, 07:55 PM
First place 40,xxx
Second place 30,xxx
third place 11,xxx

Guess I'm gonna miss out this time. First dragon in 4 years that I can't add to my collection. :(

Once I stop being sad and letting my OCD take over, I'm sure this will feel strangely liberating. No need to play as much/spend money on gold to complete my collection. I guess I'm a 'whale' (or at least, I was) but between this leaderboard and missing out on Mosaic (not liking this 'available for a week only' breeding on top of everything else) Storm 8 are (in my opinion) doing themselves a disservice.
Probably means squat to them (cos, y'know, they have a great track record when it comes to bugs, glitches and the spin wheel NOT SPINNING) but I'm sure I've spent the equivalent of the food budget for a small country on this game and I used to really enjoy playing, but there are SO MANY dragons every week. It used to be a lot more relaxing to play, but now the new dragons are only available to breed for such a short time and there are so many other things to do with tournaments, world events, spin wheel, tales and leaderboards, plus any breeding, crafting and trying to expand. It's too much all at once with no break in between to grow food or evolve dragons.

Sorry for rant, this game has been a big part of my life for so long and I'm kinda sad that it seems like the beginning of the end.

For the long-time players/forum community, thankyou for all the help, commiserations and company, you make this game worthwhile. I will play for as long as I can but it just doesn't feel like it used to. I can't get used to not having a complete collection. Hoping any missing dragons will turn up in a spin wheel or in a tourney.

Thankyou for your time :)
Rache xx

I feel the same way as you do really, but after these few years playing, I've grown not to care so much about new dragons, especially knowing that I cannot get every single dragon no matter how hard I try. And I've tried in the past, it only ended up feeling bad as I couldn't get the dragon I wanted despite how much I wanted to, because there's no way in predicting what dragon you'll breed.

And leaderboard events like this one, in order to win, basically I'll have to spend all my gold saved up, plus to spend extra money, if others in my group competes with me and keeps on spending. There's no predicting how much others will spend. And so, that's why I've decided I won't spend any at all. 1 more dragon really means nothing to me, especially if they're nothing special, they'll just be stuck in my storage.

Kennedward
06-08-16, 07:57 PM
Hi Awsumum.
I have also been playing since the game commenced. I also am obsessive compulsive and find this game frustrating at times. I have all breedable dragons all event dragons and battle arena dragons and all Arctic dragons. I accepted the fact that I could / would not obtain all dragons when the spinning wheel came along and that was the turning point for me. I don't chase dragons on the spinner and I don't have either of the first two Leaderboard dragons. The wheel and the Leaderboard are way too expensive for me to chase and I have spent a lot over the years. So, I am now comfortable with this and I hope you keep playing as you have always played but accept that you can't have every dragon. Spending a lot less money may also be a benefit.

Agreed

Speaking of spin the wheel, that's another thing you cannot control, so despite how much you may want the dragon prize, you cannot control it and most of the time, like me, the dragon prize will simply be missed and there's nothing you can do about it

DeeDe99
06-08-16, 08:40 PM
Milestone at 3,800 - size is 3x3

Kennedward
06-08-16, 10:19 PM
My group (roughly, cause I don't bother writing down to the exact points):

#1 boosted last night and is boosting right now, currently with 8500
#2 has 6500
#3 has 4000, and the rest below that have around 3000 or so

Last my previous posts, my group is basically just 2 players competing right now, and seeing how #1 keeps on boosting, he is determined to get #1, and with 6 days to go, I'm pretty sure he'll get over 10,000 by tomorrow, so in order to get #1 in my group, the points have already been set to over 10,000.

I have gold saved up, but don't plan on spending them to compete, not sure about others in my group though

After the boost, the points are now roughly:

#1 9000
#2 7000
#3 4000 and the rest below that have around 3000 or so (same as before)

Like I said, just 2 players playing in this group, but I have to wait until later on to see if anyone joins in. Anyone joining in, however, will require at least 6000 points, that's quite a lot of gold needed to be spent!

777Xenon
06-08-16, 11:09 PM
Ummm... Am I going crazy? I had about 4.5K points a few minutes ago, then on a wheel, I won 220 points, bringing me up to 4.7K. but I just checked my account again, and I had 4.5K again...

moonchild1987
06-08-16, 11:35 PM
So, the 8th milestone is at 5750 not 5800, kinda freaked me out when I got it early. It was a second sandcastle deco, so not cool.

retseho
06-08-16, 11:50 PM
Ummm... Am I going crazy? I had about 4.5K points a few minutes ago, then on a wheel, I won 220 points, bringing me up to 4.7K. but I just checked my account again, and I had 4.5K again...

It happened to me too but I only had 100 points before it vanished when DS resynced with the server. Lost the spin as the 4hr timer wasn't reset to 0.

julia88s
06-09-16, 12:31 AM
My group is :
1# 3866
2# 3454
3# (me) 3115
4# 3080
5-8# 3000-2000

for now I am playing just for "fun" I'm not going to spend gold. the only thing I'm doing differently than usual is also to use the Ice Age, which generally neglect. the last tournament of the kind I had come 1st this time I do not know.

bakerystoe
06-09-16, 04:33 AM
It happened to me too but I only had 100 points before it vanished when DS resynced with the server. Lost the spin as the 4hr timer wasn't reset to 0.

It happened me once, luckily it just 46...Again it's an another glitch of the spin wheel

bakerystoe
06-09-16, 04:38 AM
Still 6 days left.. Got Tsunami today so my goal is 533/per day:)
If someone don't know, You need to get 772 per day from the 1st day -> last day to get Clownfish!:) Good luck

bakerystoe
06-09-16, 04:41 AM
My group is :
1# 3866
2# 3454
3# (me) 3115
4# 3080
5-8# 3000-2000

for now I am playing just for "divertermi" I'm not going to spend gold. the only thing I'm doing differently than usual is also to use the Ice Age, which generally neglect. the last tournament of the kind I had come 1st this time I do not know.
That is so close! if you want Tropic tide really badly, you don't have to use gold, evolve, breed or hatch long-timed dragon easy such as: Night, Island, sunrise

sam204
06-09-16, 04:51 AM
I have been reading that some players get 220 points on spin wheel ( 777Xenon got it ) , some others claiming 150 / 160 etc . However I have been mostly getting 25 ( if not Palm trees ) and some times 34 , 46 , 70 but never anything more than this ! Can any one please confirm whether different players get different spin wheels such that they get much higher points from their spin wheel ? It seems to me very ridiculous !

bakerystoe
06-09-16, 04:53 AM
I have been reading that some players get 220 points on spin wheel ( 777Xenon got it ) , some others claiming 150 / 160 etc . However I have been mostly getting 25 ( if not Palm trees ) and some times 34 , 46 , 70 but never anything more than this ! Can any one please confirm whether different players get different spin wheels such that they get much higher points from their spin wheel ? It seems to me very ridiculous !

It depends on which chest you spun on.. 4 chests equal 4 different amounts. And another thing in they use boost..( maybe ). I think if you spin on the gold chest the points will go up to 200

sam204
06-09-16, 05:30 AM
It depends on which chest you spun on.. 4 chests equal 4 different amounts. And another thing in they use boost..( maybe ). I think if you spin on the gold chest the points will go up to 200

I haven't understood this ! There are four chests and I have got all at certain intervals but max I got was mere 70 ( appx ) but never ever more than 100 , forget more than 200 ! How this can happen ?

missourijan
06-09-16, 05:48 AM
I haven't understood this ! There are four chests and I have got all at certain intervals but max I got was mere 70 ( appx ) but never ever more than 100 , forget more than 200 ! How this can happen ?

Me too!! 25 or palm trees, one time I got 69.

Natasha_07
06-09-16, 05:54 AM

It happened to me not long ago, I spin the wheel and then it said "oops try again..." or something like that so I exit the game & restart again and my game showed that I had already spun. Timer is 4 hours so I lost a spin! :(

sam204
06-09-16, 05:58 AM
Me too!! 25 or palm trees, one time I got 69.

Thanks for confirming and supporting my view point ! May I please request our Moderators , Kooky or Elsa to please elaborate and clarify reg this as to why some players get mere 25 and max 69 points where as some players get 220 points from spin wheel ?

Kennedward
06-09-16, 07:01 AM
After the boost, the points are now roughly:

#1 9000
#2 7000
#3 4000 and the rest below that have around 3000 or so (same as before)

Like I said, just 2 players playing in this group, but I have to wait until later on to see if anyone joins in. Anyone joining in, however, will require at least 6000 points, that's quite a lot of gold needed to be spent!

Just checked now and the points are

1. 9000
2. 7000
3. 5300 (boosted, originally someone at the bottom)
4. 4000 (originally 3rd)

It seems another player was interested in getting 3rd place, which imo offers the worst prize out of all, of course the bottom ones only get coins which are also bad, but 3rd place gets a useless decor which is worse

julia88s
06-09-16, 07:12 AM
That is so close! if you want Tropic tide really badly, you don't have to use gold, evolve, breed or hatch long-timed dragon easy such as: Night, Island, sunrise

Right now i ambetween the third and fourth place .. but do not think I want so much that dragon .. very good suggestion of long-timed dragon fact'm evolving a diamond dragon! that should give me some good point..

belarica
06-09-16, 07:25 AM

1. 9000
2. 7000y
4. 4000 (originally 3rd)

It seems another player was interested in getting 3rd place, which imo offers the worst prize out of all, of course the bottom ones only get coins which are also bad, but 3rd place gets a useless decor which is worse

They might've boosted for tsunami dragon and not for third place.

Kennedward
06-09-16, 08:24 AM
They might've boosted for tsunami dragon and not for third place.

That's a possibility, didn't think of that because I don't mind missing out on those prizes, but it seems many players do

hiabarara
06-09-16, 09:23 AM
How long does this event last? I need to know how much time I have to save up food until the next Dragon Tales :D

9krm
06-09-16, 09:53 AM
Yay! I got the habitat, which is the main thing I wanted. I wouldn't mind the tsunami dragon, but am not going to go out of my way to get it. Already have the puffer and don't care for the Nemo one.

I like that feedings count for points, especially since for some strange reason I can only breed commons during leaderboard events.

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-09-16, 10:08 AM
How long does this event last? I need to know how much time I have to save up food until the next Dragon Tales :D

You have just under 5 days remaining.

Hawk1
06-09-16, 10:46 AM
If I thought getting water walkway from a milestone chest was bleh then getting 2 sand citadels is double bleh, seriously this was the best S8 could come up with as prizes? And those palm trees from the spin are are pretty yuck after the 4th time... If anyone is getting 220 from stw I WANT their wheel and they can have mine.

mimiamelia
06-09-16, 11:01 AM
Got a silver chest from the spin which is only worth 29 points:rolleyes: I'm beginning to think the type of chest doesn't affect the amount of points we get...

moonchild1987
06-09-16, 11:09 AM

I think the points are random. I also think it has something to do with what level your on or some other factor like that. I have a level 29 account that gets over 100 points every chest but my level 101 account normally only gets 25 or so. It would be nice to have some more info on how this works.

jjblueyes
06-09-16, 11:36 AM
I'm sitting at 14th place right now. I've not been trying at all to do anything over and above but if I wanted to battle I would need a lot of money. First place has boosted the last day to over 18,000 second place 9 and 3rd is 6000 plus. 14-4th is 3400 points to 6000.
Nothing fair about this event at all but we've known that from the first one.
I didn't enjoy how long the last event was and then they made this one way longer. Just my feelings. I hardly log on now since I don't enjoy seeing any of it.

I've had good luck on the limited dragons and a tourney tomorrow. Glad for those things! Good luck to all who are having success ;)

belarica
06-09-16, 11:50 AM

I'm pretty sure it has to do with how many points you have compared to others. The first couple days I was getting 100-200 per spin because first second and third had tons of points. Then for the last couple days I got 25 only because I was way ahead of everyone lower than me. Today I spun 220 points since I was in 9th place.

kooky panda
06-09-16, 11:53 AM
Thanks for confirming and supporting my view point ! May I please request our Moderators , Kooky or Elsa to please elaborate and clarify reg this as to why some players get mere 25 and max 69 points where as some players get 220 points from spin wheel ?
Sam the spin the wheel is totally random. Pretty much based on luck!

hiabarara
06-09-16, 11:55 AM
You have just under 5 days remaining.

Thanks a lot :)

belbar22
06-09-16, 01:12 PM

1. 9000
2. 7000
4. 4000 (originally 3rd)

Perhaps they just want to get to clown fish. I have done a couple of boosts and sped a few breeds because that is my target. However I don't care where I come.

belbar22
06-09-16, 01:13 PM
That's a possibility, didn't think of that because I don't mind missing out on those prizes, but it seems many players do

Oops just seen this post. Ignore my last one lol.

nyrrem
06-09-16, 03:19 PM
A few points as a milestone prize - bit of an anticlimax. I wanted something exciting like palm trees or a sandcastle😂.

ievuxia
06-09-16, 05:30 PM
A few points as a milestone prize - bit of an anticlimax. I wanted something exciting like palm trees or a sandcastle��.

Lol, I could give u mine ;) 20 palm trees so far and a sandcastle. Really need the points as I want the clownfish dragon, but if I keep getting those darn trees I doubt I'll get to 8500 points without boosting.. :/

Spenner33
06-09-16, 07:49 PM
I might make it to Tsunami. Probably going to come 4th or 5th in my group, I've been hovering between 3rd and 6th for most of the event. Haven't really been playing any differently from normal, except for feeding more dragons and evolving dragons to keep instead of trades. I could do with purple and blue gems, but I'm sure there will be lots of Coral, Winter and Island fails in the future.

TwinkleTwiny
06-10-16, 12:43 AM
My group is getting serious:
1st 14 583
2nd 13 074 (gold boost)
3rd 11 462

As for me, i might get the final prize with 6008 pts and ranking 9th ☺
I was not aiming to get it but since I am so close, it is worth the try (and Nemo is cute)
I have 3 nests and use one boost (7golds) / day to hatch everything, end evolution of 24hours and place on the nest

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 04:42 AM
It depends on luck and which chest ur on when spinning the wheel...

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 04:44 AM
I got rune in temple.. 30hrs worth a lot:) If you want these dragons so bad, you don't have to use golds, just breed, hatch and evolve your long timed dragons: night, island, quetzal, crusader, sunrise

Kennedward
06-10-16, 05:02 AM
Oops just seen this post. Ignore my last one lol.

lol dont bother

Kennedward
06-10-16, 05:05 AM
My group right now:

1. 10500 (gold boost active)
2. 7600
3 & 4. 6000
5 and down are all in the 4000-3000 mark

Seems like the #1 player will win this, he keeps boosting everyday to increase the lead, unless someone decides to start boosting at the end, still a few days to go

Sandybellee
06-10-16, 07:38 AM
Clownfish is on the nest! I'm a happy camper. :)

Natasha_07
06-10-16, 08:03 AM
Clownfish is on the nest! I'm a happy camper. :)

Congrats! :) I want Nemo too but the only one I'm going to get is Tsunami.

amerirish
06-10-16, 08:15 AM
If I make it to Clownfish, I think I'll name him Marlon after Nemo's dad :D

Natasha_07
06-10-16, 08:18 AM
If I make it to Clownfish, I think I'll name him Marlon after Nemo's dad :D

Wasn't it Marlin ? LOL! It has been so long since I re-watched that movie. :D

Hey they should give us a fish & cucumber DS storyline as well as Dory dragon since I see we're getting Crush in a tournament.

Kennedward
06-10-16, 08:22 AM
My group right now:

1. 10500 (gold boost active)
2. 7600
3 & 4. 6000

Seems like the #1 player will win this, he keeps boosting everyday to increase the lead, unless someone decides to start boosting at the end, still a few days to go

Once again the same points when I checked just now, it seems the players in my group only plays once or twice a day like me lol the points only increase at one time then stays pretty much the same until the next day.

Glad I'm in such a relaxed group though, cause I know some groups have very active players with very high points that increases every time someone checks

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 08:25 AM
Wasn't it Marlin ? LOL! It has been so long since I re-watched that movie. :D

Hey they should give us a fish & cucumber DS storyline as well as Dory dragon since I see we're getting Crush in a tournament.
Absolutely correct! I think they are up to something suspicious:p.
The 9th( or the last chest ) is sand citadel for me... I hope it's something else.. Like paths or palm trees. The coral reef has Crush, Nemo and Dory.. Hope they put Marlin in!
It will be a perfectly awesome thing if you got all of the above and put it in the coral reef habitat! They will finally home together

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 08:27 AM
I don't know but it seems the arctic isle boost isn't work.. I boosted 1.5 and it just works in the main island.. The other isn't( I checked)

Natasha_07
06-10-16, 08:32 AM
Absolutely correct! I think they are up to something suspicious:p.
The 9th( or the last chest ) is sand citadel for me... I hope it's something else.. Like paths or palm trees

LOL! If I recall correctly sand citadel was a prize last year in a world event or something. I wouldn't mind getting another or 25k apples but I prefer apples.

The whole under the sea theme has potential, we'd probably see mermaid returning soon. I just hope they put puffer and nemo on a wheel or something. :o

All chest are giving me less than 30 points, lame.

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 08:32 AM
Once again the same points when I checked just now, it seems the players in my group only plays once or twice a day like me lol the points only increase at one time then stays pretty much the same until the next day.

Glad I'm in such a relaxed group though, cause I know some groups have very active players with very high points that increases every time someone checks

I boost up 2-3 times a day then have a break.. I don't collect the points separately. I wait until there are 3-4 things are ready. So my boost will work on perfectly

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 08:36 AM
LOL! If I recall correctly sand citadel was a prize last year in a world event or something. I wouldn't mind getting another or 25k apples but I prefer apples.

The whole under the sea theme has potential, we'd probably see mermaid returning soon. I just hope they put puffer and nemo on a wheel or something..
I would say that you are correct! They are bringing up ocean themed dragons back

Kennedward
06-10-16, 09:24 AM
I boost up 2-3 times a day then have a break.. I don't collect the points separately. I wait until there are 3-4 things are ready. So my boost will work on perfectly

From what I've seen, only 1 player boost in my group, the rest are either waiting until the end or just doesn't want to participate

noah1164
06-10-16, 09:58 AM
I'm seriously stressing this one, as an android I don't have the arctic isles to help, yet still have to do the same amount of points as people who do. >< *Sigh*...doesn't even matter what feedback we give either, or that's how it feels. I don't even try for the leaderboard stuff because I know I'll NEVER win that. All I like to do is milestones, like most of us here...and yet how the heck are android people expected to keep up? I'm coming close to not playing anymore.

I'm already to that point of quitting this game. I actually spend a lot of money on gold to get things I need to complete my collection. The reason I started playing long ago was the fact that I love trying to complete collections, but they took that ability away from me. Last leader board I needed 50,000 points to get 2nd place. It's one thing to spend gold here and there, but to put me in with ios devices and against other people wanting to really get the dragons, it's like gouging us out of money and that's where I'm done. This will save me a lot of money now that I don't care anymore. They took my ability to possibly complete a collection and so now it doesn't matter anymore. They just lost a high paying customer. Won't be long till others get tired of the greed.

sophiensissi
06-10-16, 10:34 AM
Just received a pop up that the 2x boost is on sale, but when I look, it's still 30? I wonder what the sale is and how to get it? Also, boosted breeding is free for the weekend. Fun!!! �� Thanks S8!!! ������

sophiensissi
06-10-16, 10:38 AM
Just received a pop up that the 2x boost is on sale, but when I look, it's still 30? I wonder what the sale is and how to get it? Also, boosted breeding is free for the weekend. Fun!!! �� Thanks S8!!! ������

Just pulled it up again and the sale is there. It's now 15 gold to 2x boost. 3rd place just 1.5x boosted. They won't be happy when they see this. Oh well because I'm second place so that makes me happy. ������������

Spenner33
06-10-16, 11:22 AM

Boosted weekends, the only time I get super rares. Last time I got Mistmoth, Tiny and Neverending, this time we shall see. Bred Honeybee today, just put my first boosted breed and got 14 hours. I hope it isn't a Mist.

farmday0123
06-10-16, 01:01 PM
Wow TL sale boost everybody light up , now everyone got completed milestone and no one run up they fly now alot of people want trophy dragon , fun times;
:))

lenasdinner
06-10-16, 02:28 PM
just got on spin 234 points.and from milestones chest(5700) got 10 gold.you can imagine my surprise!!

moonchild1987
06-10-16, 02:34 PM
5 people are boosting in my group...things are going to get very interesting.

Sandybellee
06-10-16, 03:15 PM
Congrats! :) I want Nemo too but the only one I'm going to get is Tsunami.

Thanks! Hopefully everyone gets another chance to get the dragons later. :)

just got on spin 234 points.and from milestones chest(5700) got 10 gold.you can imagine my surprise!!

Wow! Congrats! :)

random59
06-10-16, 05:51 PM
Well I have not been idle during this challenge, food has diminished greatly by taking 3 GPD from lvl 7 to 10 and Kintsugi to Lvl 10, Infinity up to lvl 15! Gotta stop now and grow more food as I am back to 250,000+ food, need farm upgrades!

LocalNews
06-10-16, 06:11 PM
I have never seen anything like this. My group has people having almost 20k points for first, 15k for second, and over 12k for third. They are spending gold like its water. I don't see this ending when people are spending that kind of dough. I haven't done boosted breeding at all and I should get 3 dragons. I won't be spending money for trophy dragons anyway. This seems like real over**** just to get a trophy dragon.

Kennedward
06-10-16, 07:19 PM
1. 12000
2. 8000
3 & 4. 6500

Only #1 is boosting right now, the rest seems pretty much the same points as I last checked

1969venus
06-10-16, 09:15 PM
I have never seen anything like this. My group has people having almost 20k points for first, 15k for second, and over 12k for third. They are spending gold like its water. I don't see this ending when people are spending that kind of dough. I haven't done boosted breeding at all and I should get 3 dragons. I won't be spending money for trophy dragons anyway. This seems like real over**** just to get a trophy dragon.
My group leader has 30,000 and continues to boost!!! 30,000!!!

bakerystoe
06-10-16, 09:34 PM
Let's boost up the weekend!

awsumum
06-10-16, 11:29 PM
My group leader has 30,000 and continues to boost!!! 30,000!!!

My leader has over 45,000
Second place is 41,000

This is crazy, no way I can keep up (got better things to spend money on, like food/rent/bills/kids) I used to play this to relax and for fun. Now it's stressful and not fun. Wishing more than top 2 get the dragon, but am not spending any more money.

JM90Gurl
06-10-16, 11:35 PM
Wow and I thought I was doing good :eek: I have 4,877 I'm in first in my group but 2-4 has been boosting off and all day so I'm not sure how long that will last. I has been well over 1,000 ahead and I thought I would be sitting pretty now with all the boosting the closest to me has 4,534. I can't believe anyone actually has 30,000! I'll be happy when I make it past the 1st milestone dragon which I'm pretty sure I'll do but I doubt I'll hold onto the 1st or even 2nd spot to get the winning dragon. The clownfish dragon is super cute also but with just 3 days left unless I spent a ton of money I wont make it there.

bakerystoe
06-11-16, 12:16 AM
Wow and I thought I was doing good :eek: I have 4,877 I'm in first in my group but 2-4 has been boosting off and all day so I'm not sure how long that will last. I has been well over 1,000 ahead and I thought I would be sitting pretty now with all the boosting the closest to me has 4,534. I can't believe anyone actually has 30,000! I'll be happy when I make it past the 1st milestone dragon which I'm pretty sure I'll do but I doubt I'll hold onto the 1st or even 2nd spot to get the winning dragon. The clownfish dragon is super cute also but with just 3 days left unless I spent a ton of money I wont make it there.
Just got The pufferfish dragon.. super cute but I had it.. unless you want it:) you can breed and evolve your long timed dragons like diamonds or common to boost up faster your points

bakerystoe
06-11-16, 12:18 AM
I am a bit frustrated now with those glitches on the wheel. Lost 2 times and had sent email to TL. Hope they will reply

pernmagic
06-11-16, 01:10 AM
Pufferfish hatching .... Didn't have one .....No gold spent at all so no hassle just plodding on between 12-16 places :)

Kennedward
06-11-16, 02:00 AM
1. 12000
2. 8000
3 & 4. 6500

Only #1 is boosting right now, the rest seems pretty much the same points as I last checked

Same points as I last checked

It seems even with a discount the people in my group are not interested much, and the #1 player will probably win if nobody boosts to catch up

moonchild1987
06-11-16, 08:13 AM
Well things are getting out of hand on my board. I have been bouncing around 3rd-6th spot all along but now people near the bottom are boosting their way towards the top. Sitting at 8th currently. I feel bad for the leader, he spent a lot of gold to put a comfortable lead between him and everyone else. Not so much a lead anymore. I was tempted when they put the boost on sale to try and compete but now I'm glad I didn't. I will finish in whatever place I so happen to be in because I'm not gonna deal with this mess.

nyrrem
06-11-16, 09:04 AM
Woo 16th place!

groovyedwin
06-11-16, 12:30 PM
Group I am currently stands as
1. 12,989 Midnite
2. 12,698 Shaun21
3. 9998
4. 9965
5. 9633
6. 8371
7. 7236
8. 6726
9. 6669
10. 6501
11. 6298
12. 6001
13. 5495
14. 5311
15. 5227
16. 4957
17. 4945
18. 4712
19. 3196
20. 3155

9krm
06-11-16, 01:07 PM
I have 3900. All I want is tsunami. Hopefully I can get it in the next two days!

Hawk1
06-11-16, 01:11 PM
I've bred a lot of Diamond/hybrid fails and decided to evolve them each at least once, only way for me to get a lot of points for this ridiculous event. IMO that isn't a fun way to play DS, but it will get me a few new dragons "shrugs." I think DS is evolving into a game I barely recognize from when I started a little over a year ago, not thrilled with the direction it's going and now wonder how much longer I'll play.

divanightclub
06-11-16, 04:30 PM
I roughly have about 7,459 points right now, so I should be able to get clownfish in the next few days. Even though I'm not pleased with the group I'm in (1st currently at 20,000) I'm happy with my habitat,and puffer, already had tsunami.

But on the bright side, I manage to breed 2 NEW dragons back to back, thx to the free boosting. With virtue and peacock, I bred lavender and lacewing(which I tried numerous times to breed). So I'm super excited to get those and clownfish cause Im NOT interested in the final prize AT ALL!

zaccy678
06-11-16, 05:09 PM
Leader of my group is at 46,000, second place 31,000

I'm at 6700 :rolleyes:

Hawk1
06-11-16, 05:40 PM
Leader of my group is at 46,000, second place 31,000

I'm at 6700 :rolleyes:
I can't imagine why anyone would waste that much money/gold for a dragon... 46,000 points is a lot of real money not just saved gold

Kennedward
06-11-16, 07:21 PM
1. 12600 (with boost on)
2. 9400
3. 9000
4 to 10. 7000 to 6000
11 to 20. 5000 to 4000

Still seems like only #1 will win, but another player boosted to gain #3, the rest are still nowhere close to top 3, with a 2000 points difference between 3 and 4

cdbabe
06-11-16, 10:55 PM
just wanna ask why some of the island goals i have days on it. i got 3 days left for some of it? any idea what going on??

thanks

Kennedward
06-12-16, 01:22 AM
1. 12600 (with boost on)
2. 9400
3. 9000
4 to 10. 7000 to 6000
11 to 20. 5000 to 4000

Still seems like only #1 will win, but another player boosted to gain #3, the rest are still nowhere close to top 3, with a 2000 points difference between 3 and 4

Similar points as I last checked, can't wait for this to be over, these events are not for me

bakerystoe
06-12-16, 02:49 AM
I could possibly make it in order to get that adorable and lovely Clownfish.. I am 7450

lenasdinner
06-12-16, 03:12 AM
just wanna ask why some of the island goals i have days on it. i got 3 days left for some of it? any idea what going on??

thanks

Storm8 is clearing some of the goals,maybe for new.dragons are still stayin avelible to breed after but with no goal reword.

sorry this has nothing to do with this tread.so this is the last.

Kennedward
06-12-16, 03:17 AM
1. 12600
2. 11000 (boost on)
3. 9000
4 to 10. 7000 to 6000
11 to 20. 5000 to 4000

Now the heat is on! Finally, something interesting to watch :cool: I'm at 7th place by the way, just playing normally, not caring about this event at all

pernmagic
06-12-16, 04:02 AM
Still plodding along .... But may make clown fish Nemo more by luck as sitting 12-16 just keeping spare nests full with water dragons having found a way to use previously useless coins ..... But not my scene really .... Top three are fighting for top prize :)

Kennedward
06-12-16, 04:32 AM
I have around 6000 points, pretty sure I won't get the last milestone prize, but don't care much

Anyways, it's fun watching top 2 players boosting and fighting for #1, while #3 isn't doing much right now

That's the smart choice because currently both #1 & 2 have over 120,000 points, which means to compete the #3 guy needs at least 3000 points

Mercy1st
06-12-16, 04:32 AM
First 3 places are over 40,000. Sit in 12 with over 7,000 with some saved gold - not wasting super rare hatchings on something impossible to win. That said got Puffer Dragon which is more than I thought I would achieve this event.

Got all dragons last time and came in top five working non stop and hatching super rare dragons and allot of saved gold- really wanted 'mama' dragon.

Still think Storm8 should award ALL those who really try with all dragons since the 'glitch' was their problem - corrections only enabled leaders to build astronomical leads.

Kennedward
06-12-16, 04:43 AM
Still have around 400 points to go until I get Puffer, which should be possible by tomorrow, but for sure I won't reach the last milestone

kaypee10
06-12-16, 04:59 AM
I already got the milestone for the habitat... but I don't seem to have it in my storage? Does anyone know where to find it? :)

lenasdinner
06-12-16, 05:34 AM
kaypee10,it has to be in storage,under ALL.if it's not there write to S8 and thay will check on your game.

Jennerwein1
06-12-16, 06:09 AM
Kaypee10, if you cannot find it, uninstall and reinstall the game. I have had to do that during other events to find my prizes.

Jennerwein1
06-12-16, 06:14 AM
I have 10,101, next is 7,4xx. Boosted once to get Clownfish. Now I have a 44 hour breeding. Thinking it is another Diamond. What do people do with them, keep or trade? I have two already and they are expensive to feed.

kaypee10
06-12-16, 06:35 AM
Okay, I'll try those! Thanks!!! :)

roguebee
06-12-16, 06:36 AM
On main account I have 2, one at level 15 for Arena and the other at level 4 for breeding. It's the only duplicate I've kept. When I got my third, I sold it as I didn't need a third one.

cdbabe
06-12-16, 06:38 AM
Storm8 is clearing some of the goals,maybe for new.dragons are still stayin avelible to breed after but with no goal reword.

sorry this has nothing to do with this tread.so this is the last.

Thank you so much for the information!!!!

Sorry my dear to butt in this thread with different questions..

Btw

Goodluck to our leaderboard " the best events we have in dragon story" hahahaha not really storm8!!!

ALSO WOULD BE NICE IF 1,2,3 player get the prize dragon which is always like that in every games or competition gold, silver and bronze medal??

On the bright side I like the milestones in our leaderboard..

So far I'm setting between 3-6 which is my target coz our 1 and 2 player keep fighting who's the got be number 1..

Let's wait and see!!

Bastiaan0
06-12-16, 06:56 AM
Now on 6721 points, hovering around 10th place. Hardly fed any dragon, been saving food. Waiting for the last hours to get my points to 8500. Maybe a bit higher if needed, but the leader is now on 9000 points, so I don't think I'll get the final prize this time.

Been quite lucky on the wheel, from 31 spins 24 were points, 2815 total. Besides that 5 times apples, 1 time coins and 1 time decoration :)

Jennerwein1
06-12-16, 07:02 AM
On main account I have 2, one at level 15 for Arena and the other at level 4 for breeding. It's the only duplicate I've kept. When I got my third, I sold it as I didn't need a third one.
Thanks. Mine are level 12 and 4. I don't use it in arena much.
BTW: I have 16 palm trees and more to come, I am sure.

Kennedward
06-12-16, 07:07 AM
After some boosting, my group is now roughly:

1. 14,000 (boost still active)
2. 11,000
3. 9700
4. 7800
5 to 11. 7000 to 6000
12 to 20. 6000 to 5000

DeeDe99
06-12-16, 08:37 AM
I'll get all the milestones, that will be it for me.

moonchild1987
06-12-16, 09:25 AM
I got Clownfish. Now, back to normal play. I glad this is almost over.

chewingthecud
06-12-16, 01:23 PM
Yes all done for me. I have my Finding Nemo habitat compete - Clownfish, Bluetang and Hammerhead all together having a party. Instead of boosting I then bought the Summer shore for my Puffer, Turtle and Mermaid. Naturally they look great surrounded by the Sandcastles and Palm trees from the sprins and milestones. So in all, 4 new dragons, a free habitat and a cheap(ish) new habitat and a very cute display - not bad and job done. ;)

Jennerwein1
06-12-16, 01:32 PM
I have Clownfish. Might buy habitat to go with my palm forest. Still #1 for now, but back to normal play. I really don't care. Used 1 boost and sped up a few things to get last milestone. Probably did not need to, but got anxious.

rosym47
06-12-16, 02:05 PM
I have 14 totally useless palm trees, useless because I have no room left for any decor.

roguebee
06-12-16, 03:03 PM
Thanks. Mine are level 12 and 4. I don't use it in arena much.
BTW: I have 16 palm trees and more to come, I am sure.

I only have 14 palm trees after the last collection. But to my surprise, it looks like I should get Puffer tomorrow, which I didn't expect

06-12-16, 03:50 PM
I got 23 palm trees, can have a palm tree forest

fhjigfrf
06-12-16, 03:59 PM
Very close race on my island. 1st has around 12,000. 2-6 have between 7000-7400. I'm 5th, wondering if I'll make it to 8500 in time. No one but the person in first has been boosting much that I've noticed, but at this point anyone from 16th place on up could come in 2nd.

I have a 32-hour evolving right now. If I have a bunch of other things finishing at the same time I might boost. The sea theme is cute and it'd be nice to have the last milestone to complete it. I like the Tropic Tide dragon but I don't want the stress of trying to win it.

ahomeforme
06-12-16, 05:32 PM
Gosh I think I miscalculated. Might not get to 8500 unless I start boosting again. Now sitting at 65xx with 40 hours left.

groovyedwin
06-12-16, 07:14 PM
Group I am in still rolling along

1. 20,806 Midnite
2. 13,448 Shaun21
3. 10,486
4. 10,293
5. 10,198
6. 9780
7. 8160
8. 7819
9. 7732
10. 7324
11. 7293
12. 6669
13. 6367
14. 6206
15. 5954
16. 5944
17. 5836
18. 5209
19. 3697
20. 3155

Appears that the top 10 or so may end up with the clown.

No one appears interested in top 2 except the top 2.

seisurreal
06-12-16, 07:27 PM
hi all,

Just an update.. Nope I haven't spent any gold for event, I'm 7th in LB. This acct keeps giving me points lol

But I'm undecided if I want to spend Au cos booster is currently half priced lol..

I have another acct which is currently 1st without any Au spending. This acct keeps giving me Palm Trees lol

Anyone supporting me to spend Au or giving the main prize a miss? ★ lmk Ty ★

jacksusa
06-12-16, 07:33 PM
Oh my gosh! Talk about competition! Glad I'm not in that group!

I have around 6000 points, pretty sure I won't get the last milestone prize, but don't care much

Anyways, it's fun watching top 2 players boosting and fighting for #1, while #3 isn't doing much right now

That's the smart choice because currently both #1 & 2 have over 120,000 points, which means to compete the #3 guy needs at least 3000 points

Jennerwein1
06-12-16, 07:38 PM
hi all,

Just an update.. Nope I haven't spent any gold for event, I'm 7th in LB. This acct keeps giving me points lol

But I'm undecided if I want to spend Au cos booster is currently half priced lol..

I have another acct which is currently 1st without any Au spending. This acct keeps giving me Palm Trees lol

Anyone supporting me to spend Au or giving the main prize a miss? ★ lmk Ty ★
For me it would depend on how much precious metal I have and how big the gap is.
I bet booster is half price because people are not boosting much. I boosted once, 2 others boosted once each. Meh.

29vanilla
06-12-16, 09:29 PM
Just hatched a laser light dragon off the nest. I received 10 LB points. Am I missing something. It's a 15 hour breed and hatch. I thought it would be 15x3 plus 10 for rare!!!! And enough with the palm trees. Don't spend gold. Too much left to chance and error!

Niire
06-12-16, 09:37 PM
The bonus points always show for me on the pop up (the only one i see), but I get all the points for hatching (on the page for the leaderboards)...just the bonus points are showing on the pop up. I hope I make sense, lol...freekin meds! :p

29vanilla
06-12-16, 09:47 PM
Thanks. Maybe that's it. Worked last 3 days. Tired. Sorry for my ranting. Lol

bakerystoe
06-12-16, 10:04 PM
So I got 8235.. Maybe tomorrow I will get clownfish on time. Got a 44hrs dragon though so nice:)

pernmagic
06-13-16, 12:57 AM
Phew .... Nemo , clown fish on nest I was fairly close but doubtful so begrudgingly did one minor boost anfd that worked ..... :)

My top player has 38595 ..... Me I sit at 9250 :)

JRKsmile
06-13-16, 05:56 AM
My group has been pretty good, I'm currently sitting in 1st place with 5,911 points and haven't boosted. Some of the people in my group have occasionally boosted though so I'm confident I'll not be getting the Tropic Tide dragon as I think some will boost again at the last minute. The system seems pretty unfair in that way to people that don't want to spend money. Still hoping to get the Puffer dragon.

Kennedward
06-13-16, 06:01 AM
Top 2 still fighting for #1 in my group:

1. 14,000
2. 13,000
3. 9,000
4 to 8 all roughly 8000
9 to 20 7000 to 6000

divanightclub
06-13-16, 06:39 AM
Well I finally reached the final milestone and got clownfish( currently in storage with sea turtle until more space is cleared). Now that I've reached my target, I'm gonna sit back and let them fight for 2nd place, since 1st have about 25,000 points. It's still time left so I'm sure they'll battle for the final prize up to the last minute....

Good luck everyone!!!

9krm
06-13-16, 07:19 AM
My group has been pretty good, I'm currently sitting in 1st place with 5,911 points and haven't boosted. Some of the people in my group have occasionally boosted though so I'm confident I'll not be getting the Tropic Tide dragon as I think some will boost again at the last minute. The system seems pretty unfair in that way to people that don't want to spend money. Still hoping to get the Puffer dragon.

My group is about the same. I am in 2nd with 4806. Leader has 5882. A lot of people are in the 4000 range, and have been boosting periodically.

I don't care if anyone passes me, because I'm just trying to get the tsunami dragon. I'm not super interested in the Tropic Tide dragon; in fact, I'd rather get food and maps.

Natasha_07
06-13-16, 08:07 AM
I got 23 palm trees, can have a palm tree forest

LOL! Me and you! That's mostly what I've been getting, after this event I'll redo and create my own dragon resort.
Nearing 5,000 as I want Tsunami...! :)

amerirish
06-13-16, 08:13 AM
I managed to get Clownfish which was all I wanted :D So I'm not trying to collect much anymore. My group is pretty close, but it would take too much of a struggle to try to break away at this point.

1969venus
06-13-16, 08:28 AM
My group leader has kept her first place status all throughout the event (38,000+ last time I checked ) I got clown fish, so I am good. Gonna sit back and relax.

Kennedward
06-13-16, 08:43 AM
Top 2 still fighting for #1 in my group:

1. 14,000
2. 13,000
3. 9,000
4 to 8 all roughly 8000
9 to 20 7000 to 6000

1 & 2 are still competing in my group

1 now has 15,000
2 has 14,000

Both boosted but have ended now

Sandybellee
06-13-16, 09:12 AM
Only one more day left!

belbar22
06-13-16, 09:53 AM
I an between 200 and 300 points away from clownfish on both my accounts. Once I hit the magic 8500 I will be done. I am in 1st place on both accounts but don't care if I win the prize dragon as I don't think it is that nice. I have spent some gold this time for the first time because I really wanted clownfish. Probably about 500 in each account but I don't mind as I have a lot of gold saved up that I rarely use.

I still don't like this event and think it goes on for too long.

mylilmissa
06-13-16, 10:42 AM
As a solution to people purchasing their wins on this and other Storm 8 games how about you just make the items available to purchase since they obviously need stuff worse than they need the fun of the competition. Then make an actual contest where it is our timing s****s and luck of the draw if you win the contest or not. I did complete all the milestones but in the last three of these events I could not dream of having the points my competition had. It's not a contest if you can buy your win, simply put its purchasing exclusive items. Good for you, your a winner!!! I know it's your right and choice to spend cash and/or gold for exclusive prizes cool, wish I could too sometimes. But come on Storm 8 make it a contest.

bravewarrior
06-13-16, 12:45 PM
The contest is a lost cause for me, but I got a personal best with the clown fish. I'm at level 180 and I'm competing against folks who are boosting constantly. (To me bombs are too precious to lose so no more evolving once I hit 25). Last time I looked, the leader was at 30,000+ points! I kid you not. Too rich for my blood. I was 10th but now I'm in 14th and falling fast.
After I do some 5 hour food, I'm going for some 20 hour food in case the next goal is points. I've also decided to keep my nests full instead of cashing them in now.
The contest is fun and I like that I got a habitat. I'm still working on my billion coins and currently have $697,000,000. If only I could shop at Kohl's with it.

TwinkleTwiny
06-13-16, 02:23 PM
Clownfish is on the nest :3 good luck for everyone still fighting for milestones !

tcruz21
06-13-16, 03:21 PM
I won the Coral Canyon but I can't find it in my Storage? Any ideas?

bravewarrior
06-13-16, 04:33 PM
Update: The #1 player just bought another booster and I miss-spoke, she's at 46k points. I was wondering why she was getting so high up with others so far behind. Well, #2 &#3 are climbing fast. I wish I could screen shot the drama.

kooky panda
06-13-16, 06:02 PM
I won the Coral Canyon but I can't find it in my Storage? Any ideas?
Please try restarting your game, then check your storage again. Make sure you are on the "All Tab"

xxxe
06-13-16, 06:56 PM
Ugh I finally got a Polar Bear on Artic Isles after at least 25 Blizzards and as I'm feeding him to level 4 to evolve, he disappeared. My game crashed and when I opened it again, nothing. Poof, gone. Bye bye Polar Bear. I'm in first place so I can't just leave my game alone until Storm 8 gets back to me. I don't even really like Artic Isles and I have only been playing to get extra points but still. I even spent gold to hatch him because it takes 20 each time to "heat up" the egg. I'm just glad this has never happened on my main island with a different dragon. Sorry for ranting but it took along time to get the 240 things to hatch him.

tcruz21
06-13-16, 07:08 PM
Thank you Kooky!! It worked!!!

zaccy678
06-13-16, 07:37 PM
The top 4 in my group are at 47000, 35000, 22000 and 15000 :)

I reckon it's going to get brutal in the final hours, you wouldn't want to get third or fourth place after spending that much gold!!

I'm just happy I got my Nemo :o

bakerystoe
06-13-16, 08:25 PM
As completed of the event, I got Nemo, a Coral Canyon and Tsunami! Thats awesome and hope I can get tropic tide too! The 2nd and 3rd are racing each other to get tropic tide.
Here are the pictures:
P/S: Because of some privacy service, Can you make for me the names in the pictures disappear? Thanks in advance

groovyedwin
06-13-16, 09:19 PM
Group I am in still rolling along

1. 21,321 Midnite
2. 14,353 Shaun21
3. 12,400
4. 10,963
5. 10,882
6. 10,591
7. 8832
8. 8825
9. 8730
10. 8654
11. 8585
12. 6802
13. 6751
14. 6708
15. 6669
16. 6649
17. 6528
18. 5375
19. 4338
20. 4245

Top 11 have the clown.

No one appears interested in top 2 except the top 2.

ahomeforme
06-14-16, 02:22 AM
Ugh I finally got a Polar Bear on Artic Isles after at least 25 Blizzards and as I'm feeding him to level 4 to evolve, he disappeared. My game crashed and when I opened it again, nothing. Poof, gone. Bye bye Polar Bear. I'm in first place so I can't just leave my game alone until Storm 8 gets back to me. I don't even really like Artic Isles and I have only been playing to get extra points but still. I even spent gold to hatch him because it takes 20 each time to "heat up" the egg. I'm just glad this has never happened on my main island with a different dragon. Sorry for ranting but it took along time to get the 240 things to hatch him.
Seems like a lot of these happenings lately. Same thing hppned to me with Sasquatch. Thing is, they still show up on breeding list, but nothing happen when I tap on them. I have 1 Sasquatch and 2 Blizzard on the breeeding list that I can't tap on.

On another note, can anyone confirm whether boosting affect the LB points we get when feeding dragons?

Sandybellee
06-14-16, 02:33 AM
On another note, can anyone confirm whether boosting affect the LB points we get when feeding dragons?

Yes, it does! :)

bradleyt13
06-14-16, 03:11 AM
Help. I can't open my game. I've un-installed and re-installed and tried to log-in from an alternate account but all I get is the message that game is online game. I can still get to my FS. Please help!

LietuvosRespublika
06-14-16, 03:17 AM
The same problem here

bradleyt13
06-14-16, 03:23 AM
I'm level 200. Are all high levels affected?

LietuvosRespublika
06-14-16, 03:36 AM
I'm level 200. Are all high levels affected?
I'm level 101

binski69
06-14-16, 04:08 AM
I can't get into game either, same problem. Will DS extend Tropic Tides because of this problem?

bradleyt13
06-14-16, 04:21 AM
It just got fixed on my end

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 04:21 AM
Hi guys, I had problem getting in earlier but I'm able to get in now.

Can you restart your game? Or try this - disable your connection settiings on your device and restart your device, then connect back and start only DS?

Kennedward
06-14-16, 06:06 AM
1 & 2 are still competing in my group

1 now has 15,000
2 has 14,000

Both boosted but have ended now

To my surprise, the points right now are

1. 15,000
2. 14,000
3. 10,000
4. 9,000
5 to 10 all around 8000
11 to 20 all around 7000

Not much changed since my last post, but something may happen when it's almost the end, so I'll wait and see what happens

roguebee
06-14-16, 07:14 AM
Boosted Breeding is over, so be care when using the den if you don't want to accidently spend 12 golds.

belarica
06-14-16, 07:15 AM
So glad this event is going to be over. It lasted longer than the most recent world event.

Xyn25
06-14-16, 07:22 AM
Currently sitting at number 1, kinda surprised actually. I have 7400 points, sadly I won't get Clownfish, but seems I did pretty good overall. Good luck everyone!

fhjigfrf
06-14-16, 07:46 AM
Yesterday evening I splurged on the 2x boost and got Clownfish. I only spent 22 gold for the event. Not bad.

That put me in 2nd and I assumed I'd drop back to 5th overnight, but with a little over 2 hours to go I'm still in 2nd. And still sure it won't last. The top people on my leaderboard all have several gold producing dragons and I only have one. I like the look of Tropic Tide but I don't want to spend my gold when I don't have much of a chance.

Kennedward
06-14-16, 07:48 AM
To my surprise, the points right now are

1. 15,000
2. 14,000
3. 10,000
4. 9,000
5 to 10 all around 8000
11 to 20 all around 7000

Not much changed since my last post, but something may happen when it's almost the end, so I'll wait and see what happens

Still the same, nobody is boosting, but it's still not over yet

But boy am I glad it's almost over

athenageez
06-14-16, 08:00 AM
Ugh it showed 200 coins still for boosted breeding for me so I tapped it and then it took my gold...

Natasha_07
06-14-16, 08:16 AM
I used some gold to collect more points, got Tsunami this morning so I'm done with this event! :)

Kennedward
06-14-16, 08:30 AM
I was done with this event ever since the start lol

Nobody's boosting in my group, so I'm off to lunch and when it's done, I'll get my coins lol

ahomeforme
06-14-16, 08:42 AM
I finally passed the 8500 mark with 3h11m left on the clock. Yay! Got my Clownfish!
Total gold spent for boosting and speeding 45. Total palm trees collected 12.

I am happy because I got 3 new Artic dragons during the boosted breeding weekend. Of course I only play there during LB event. Shall visit more often now esp. during next boosted breeding weekend.

And whoa, three players on my LB are using the 2x boost now. I am currently at 6th place but pretty sure I'd be kicked down to 7th/8th. The player at 7th now is one of those using the boost and our points are close. Anyhow, not spending anymore gold since I got all the milestones alrdy. In fact, I had spent more gold than expected due to slight miscalculations.

Now I can go to sleep...

Edit: can't sleep. My LB is on fire now, 1st at 11494, 2nd at 11099 (boost on), 3rd 11035 (boost on)
I would feel bad for first because his points have not moved for many hours now. Either he's sleeping or he thought he is way ahead of everyone that he is safe and secure. Earlier 2nd and 3rd were only at around 9xxx.

Anaboe
06-14-16, 08:53 AM
I'm in doubt.. Currently placed 4th, with 9155 points, first has 14.015, second and third 11.606. Only nr 1 has a x2 boost on.

I have a 24-hour evolution ready, a 15- hour rare egg ready, a 44-hour ultra-rare egg ready, a 9 hour rare egg ready, and 2 breeding dens ready. Plus 2 nests + evolution + breeding on Arctic. Plus 1 spin of the wheel.

Plus, I have some gold for a boost.

Plus I have almost 3.000.000 food, and more than enough dragons to spend it on...

What shall I do?? What shall I do??? Please help!!

I really hate this event, because using my food doesn't guarantee finishing first or second, and more important, it means that on of the others won't get the dragon they worked for so hard!

And I don't want S8 think they can make money through such events...

luckyaa7
06-14-16, 09:03 AM
I'm in doubt.. Currently placed 4th, with 9155 points, first has 14.015, second and third 11.606. Only nr 1 has a x2 boost on.

I have a 24-hour evolution ready, a 15- hour rare egg ready, a 44-hour ultra-rare egg ready, a 9 hour rare egg ready, and 2 breeding dens ready. Plus 2 nests + evolution + breeding on Arctic. Plus 1 spin of the wheel.

Plus I have almost 3.000.000 food, and more than enough dragons to spend it on...

I really hate this event, because using my food doesn't guarantee finishing first or second, and more important, it means that on of the others won't get the dragon they worked for so hard!

I am in the similar boat. I have been in 1st position without any gold, but now 2nd and 3rd used boost to past me. I have gold and have 1.2 million food saved(down from 1.6 to feed some this week). I an not sure whether I want to spend gold for this event but I am so close.. Ugh...

ahomeforme
06-14-16, 09:12 AM

Can't help you there. Do you really really want the prize dragon? If so, go for it. But like you mentioned yourself, it's a no guarantee even after those food and gold spent. As for me, I never wanted the prize dragon from the start. Not the type that I like, moves kinda awkwardly at epic. Now if it were the Fairy dragon type, I might splurge my gold on it.

Anaboe
06-14-16, 09:18 AM
I did it, am nr 2 now, but the rest is awake too...

I am shaking, litteraly shaking hands... I hate these gambling games...

Atleast I spent my food on usefull things... Almost spent 1.000.000 food... Always knew hoarding will be good for something eventuually. Now, for the first time in ages, I have a mile long waiting line for the evolution chamber (I never feed or evolve past lvl 7 anymore).

ahomeforme
06-14-16, 09:34 AM
I did it, am nr 2 now, but the rest is awake too...

I am shaking, litteraly shaking hands... I hate these gambling games...

Atleast I spent my food on usefull things... Almost spent 1.000.000 food...

I am actually shaking along with you. My LB is fierce. Now first 3 have boost on. Number 1 was not even the first 3 I mentioned earlier. Someone I don't pay attention to suddenly just shot herself to first position with 12906 points! (Edit to add: she is now at 13346! Right after I finished typing here)

fhjigfrf
06-14-16, 09:35 AM
I used up all my food. I'd said I wouldn't so I put it off until after my boost ended. Oh well.

I only fed dragons that I planned to feed anyway.

insomniadreams88
06-14-16, 09:45 AM
Just hit 8555 with 20 minutes to go and I didn't have to use any gold. Not even tempted to do so because I'm currently #6 and #1 has 19,031 points and #2 is at 10,260.

Sandybellee
06-14-16, 09:45 AM
The battle for second place has truly started now on my board.

fhjigfrf
06-14-16, 09:48 AM
Oooh, drama: Number 5 just leapfrogged to second place, gaining 4000 points in one fell swoop. They're only 1000 behind the person who's been in first the entire time. 4th and 5th still have boosts on.

I'm in 3rd. No Tropic Tide for me, alas.

caramellenina
06-14-16, 09:53 AM
I can't believe I'm still in second. Guess I might get this dragon.

Burrymillz
06-14-16, 09:53 AM
Just watched 17th become 1st less then 15 min lol 5000 points to 14,500 points

Anaboe
06-14-16, 09:59 AM
Last minute has started...

Anaboe
06-14-16, 10:02 AM
Wow, that was intense! Let's hope the final rankings won't change after closing...

moonchild1987
06-14-16, 10:03 AM
Finished 8th with 10,154 points. Only gold I spent was to activate my breeding roost when it went on sale. Got all the milestone, some food and coins so can't really complain. But, I do prefer 7 days over the 11. Just sorta dragged on the last few days.

Sandybellee
Well, I never thought this would happen - I was in the lead the whole time and seems like I came in first. (Waiting for final results of course.)

I gathered 11 003 points and spent 14 gold on the event (for two 7 gold boosts). The second place finisher got 5068 points.

amerirish
Just watched 17th become 1st less then 15 min lol 5000 points to 14,500 points

These leaderboard, or as I like to call them 'loserboard' events are just ridiculously and astoundingly slanted toward the players who spend real money on gold in order to get ahead. The player in my group who was in first from the very first second of the event was knocked down to 2nd place out of nowhere in the final seconds of the event. What a joke.

Niire
06-14-16, 10:04 AM
Oh my lawd, i don't believe it. I boosted a couple of times during the event because i got a couple of angel dragons, and wanted to find nemo, lol. Umm, I got second place. After I got nemo, I didn't even look at it again...

LietuvosRespublika
06-14-16, 10:05 AM
Results in my group

1. 6395 (with boost)
2. 6208 (with boost)
3. 5744
4. 5507
5. 5427 (me)
6. 5383
7. 5348
8. 5240
9. 5065
10 4884

newzealander
06-14-16, 10:06 AM
Finished third and got the food....very happy with that. Food is more important to me than dragons at this point. Also my guess is that higher ranked players move into harder pools each time, so if that's the case, I don't see that winning is worth it.

moonchild1987
06-14-16, 10:07 AM
Oh my lawd, i don't believe it. I boosted a couple of times during the event because i got a couple of angel dragons, and wanted to find nemo, lol. Umm, I got second place. After I got nemo, I didn't even look at it again...

Congrats, that's awesome! :)

Mercy1st
06-14-16, 10:08 AM
Final results for our team: The top 2 were at almost 75,000 points, third was over 58,000 points. The fourth over 16,000 points and the rest of us were all about the same within 2000 points of each other between 6000 and 8000 points. Love the dragons get rid of the leader board or next time many of us won't be playing; love the idea but it was a Storm8 glitch that started The spiral and it wasn't worth it to most people to play it. Just saying

Mercy1st
06-14-16, 10:11 AM
And as far as super rare dragons that we were supposed be able to breed, every time that free boost comes, we got none of them. We have been trying for Some of these since the beginning many years ago when this first started. We have spent more money and gold then we should have. What happened to having games that everyone pays a little or even a set fee and everyone enjoys it rather than humongous spending over something that isn't even tangible.

kaypee10
06-14-16, 10:13 AM
Has anyone ever had their final results change from the one that's showing up now?? I don't get why we need to check back for final results when the timer has finished?

fhjigfrf
06-14-16, 10:13 AM
The player in my group who was in first from the very first second of the event was knocked down to 2nd place out of nowhere in the final seconds of the event.

Are you in my group? At least the second place player still gets the dragon. I doubt they care that much about the different trophy.

I guess the strategy is, either get far enough ahead at the beginning that no one can catch you, or wait until the last hour.

I ended up in 4th. I really need the food I won.

Niire
06-14-16, 10:14 AM
I slept though the glitch, lol. Didn't know about it till like 3 or so hours after they fixed it. :p Thanks moonchild, I really did not expect to win anything except some more food. I'm gonna miss the food, but a new dragon is great too, lol! I bet the next one and probably the ones after that that I won't get near it. I play for milestones, and this one I was skeptical that I'd even be able to reach the milestones. the extra days plus feeding dragons (which I do when there's no tales anyways) did make up the difference.

kaypee10
06-14-16, 10:16 AM
I don't think I managed to breed many (if any more like it...) super rare dragons with the free boost! It honestly made me think it was completely pointless.

amerirish
06-14-16, 10:19 AM
Congrats to Niire & all the winners.

Sandybellee
06-14-16, 10:21 AM
I didn't get any good results from the last two or three free boosted breeding weekends before this one but this time I got Tie Dye and Charisma. Very happy about those two!