PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk isnt counting the times

gustafrog
06-03-16, 05:49 AM
A new bug: after i completed the last x8 boardwalk, it reset to the easiest one (for which you receive two balloons). I can see that that is a way to make it last longer to get the required tickets, so thats fine, but now the fullfilled boardwalks do not add up anymore, so im stuck on the first for which you get only two balloons. I did the entire boardwalk about four to six times already and the green bar is still in the beginning of the row. Can you look into this?

kooky panda
06-03-16, 02:09 PM
I have flagged this over!

SparklyOctopus
06-03-16, 03:38 PM
A new bug: after i completed the last x8 boardwalk, it reset to the easiest one (for which you receive two balloons). I can see that that is a way to make it last longer to get the required tickets, so thats fine, but now the fullfilled boardwalks do not add up anymore, so im stuck on the first for which you get only two balloons. I did the entire boardwalk about four to six times already and the green bar is still in the beginning of the row. Can you look into this?

Thanks for flagging this over. We're taking a look.

gustafrog
06-07-16, 10:46 AM
Its fixed! Im back to the 8+ count! Thanks:o now its only the lost permit for the shop thats still a bug to be fixed

kooky panda
06-07-16, 10:51 AM
Great! Thanks for reporting back!:)

SparklyOctopus
06-07-16, 10:51 AM
Its fixed! Im back to the 8+ count! Thanks:o now its only the lost permit for the shop thats still a bug to be fixed

Please PM me the ticket number. I'll have someone help you. :)