PDA

View Full Version : Missing Beehive boost

elizabetheva
06-02-16, 07:23 AM
I thought at the beginning of the event there was a note about keeping items as decorations after the event. I purchased the beehive collection boost and it's not available to me as deco. Since most event items can usually be used as decor after the event, it seems a little misleading if the pop up was referring to the usual event items and not the ones that aren't usually available. I can see now that the tree is available for purchase, so I'm confused.

Rynetory2
06-02-16, 07:54 AM
Are you referring to the last picture in Post 1 of this thread? Can you check your cellar? Or is it possible that you had bought it after May 28? Did you remember when you bought your beehive boost? If you aren't sure when you bought it, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent can assist you further. Btw the Bee Tree wasn't an intended item for sale; we got it via request.

LuvsHorror
06-02-16, 09:59 AM
I thought at the beginning of the event there was a note about keeping items as decorations after the event. I purchased the beehive collection boost and it's not available to me as deco. Since most event items can usually be used as decor after the event, it seems a little misleading if the pop up was referring to the usual event items and not the ones that aren't usually available. I can see now that the tree is available for purchase, so I'm confused.

Me too, only reason I bought it. So where is it now?

Rynetory2
06-02-16, 02:50 PM

Me too, only reason I bought it. So where is it now?

Hmmmm strange. Did you guys buy it before May 28? If so please let me know so I can help you to check. Thank you.

fish63
06-02-16, 05:56 PM
Just went to my game for the first time today. The bees are gone and so is the hive I bought to boost that we were to have after the event. Went to my cellar but no hive! Bought the tree and wanted the hive! Help!

LuvsHorror
06-02-16, 06:08 PM
Hmmmm strange. Did you guys buy it before May 28? If so please let me know so I can help you to check. Thank you.

Definately before the 28th, bought it early when I saw that we could keep them after event.

fish63
06-02-16, 06:24 PM
I know I bought my hive boost while the event was still live! We want our hive, please!

grameys
06-02-16, 07:02 PM

bought mine day it was released

Allie0105
06-02-16, 09:40 PM

I too bought the beehive collection boosts to keep as decorations afterwards but they have disappeared. I bought them the first day they were available. They are not in my cellar.

Has anyone been able to find them?

elizabetheva
06-02-16, 10:39 PM

I don't remember the exact date, but it had to have been before the 28th because it was within the first couple of days of the event. I'm just glad others bought it, too, and that it wasn't my imagination, because I was looking forward to adding to my little beehive corner. I did check my inventory again tonight and it hasn't shown up there yet.

Thanks for checking on that!

Rynetory2
06-02-16, 10:44 PM
Hey everyone. Sorry that your beehive boost is missing. I've reported this in and will keep you posted. Thank you for letting me know. I'm sure we'll find your hives soon. Thank you.

Allie0105
06-03-16, 04:17 AM
Hey everyone. Sorry that your beehive boost is missing. I've reported this in and will keep you posted. Thank you for letting me know. I'm sure we'll find your hives soon. Thank you.

Thank you for the update. I look forward to my buzzing bees again soon.

grameys
06-03-16, 05:55 PM

got it!.. thanks

Rynetory2
06-03-16, 07:24 PM
got it!.. thanks

Haha you beat me to it. Thank you for confirming. :)

Aside to the rest: please check your cellar.

Allie0105
06-04-16, 12:45 AM
I bought both of the beehive collections as I thought I would get them both after the quest finished but I only have one in my cellar.

Could I please confirm if I'm only getting one even though I bought two or am I able to have two seeing as I bought two?

Thank you.

Rynetory2
06-04-16, 05:59 AM
I bought both of the beehive collections as I thought I would get them both after the quest finished but I only have one in my cellar.

Could I please confirm if I'm only getting one even though I bought two or am I able to have two seeing as I bought two?

Thank you.

Ops Allie0105, let me check report this in and confirm for you.

begault2472
06-04-16, 07:49 AM
Ops Allie0105, let me check report this in and confirm for you.

Just FYI - I too bought both and only received one in my cellar.

Rynetory2
06-04-16, 07:50 AM

Let me include you too. :)

LuvsHorror
06-04-16, 08:36 AM
Got my hive, thank you ryn.

Rynetory2
06-04-16, 05:54 PM
Got my hive, thank you ryn.

Glad that you got yours. Thanks for letting me know.

Allie0105
06-05-16, 12:02 AM
Let me include you too. :)

Thank you.

Rynetory2
06-08-16, 06:17 AM
Just to say I havent forgotten about you guys, still waiting for the team to revert. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Rynetory2
06-08-16, 11:57 PM

Thank you.

Hi both. You should have your other beehive boost in your cellar. :D Sorry to keep you waiting.

Allie0105
06-09-16, 01:17 AM
Hi both. You should have your other beehive boost in your cellar. :D Sorry to keep you waiting.

Thank you for your help and for getting my extra beehive. It's in my cellar. I'm very happy.

Rynetory2
06-09-16, 06:38 AM
Thank you for your help and for getting my extra beehive. It's in my cellar. I'm very happy.

You are very welcome sweetie. I'm happy that your hives are in your game.

Rynetory2
06-26-16, 06:04 AM
Closing thread since issue is resolved and event is over.