PDA

View Full Version : Floor Tiles: Too Pricey

slayer7000
06-01-16, 11:10 AM
I would like to make this post to suggest something about weekly updates to the s8 staff. Kooky, if you could pass it along that would be great.
I think that recently the floor tiles have been way too pricey. For just a 5x5 area, you need 25 floor tiles, and recent ones have been around 9-10K. That would be almost 250K just for a small area. This used to also be an issue in restaurant story, but they have gotten their act together on that game and recent floor tiles have only been 800 coins. Please take this into consideration, thank you very much!

pixiegamer
06-01-16, 11:19 AM
Seconded! As someone who decorates her bakery often, I would greatly appreciate lower tile prices :o

slayer7000
06-01-16, 11:22 AM
Yep! I think they can do something because restaurant story's were lowered a lot :)
Seconded! As someone who decorates her bakery often, I would greatly appreciate lower tile prices :o

Bakerling
06-01-16, 09:08 PM
Precisely that many things are expensive recently. I can't imagine how Lower Level players can afford to buy them? Many Low level players need plenty of coins to cook the recipes, buy counters and purchase appliances so they can't afford to buy these items that are so costly. Hope that items can be adjusted to a reasonable price.

Spacemod
08-09-16, 03:02 PM
Same