PDA

View Full Version : Solved Invisible shops

gustafrog
06-01-16, 06:14 AM
Upon reaching level 21 new shops unlocked, but they are all invisible, even when placed in the city and when you tap them.

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 06:35 AM
Seems like your game is trying to download the new graphics. Can you try the suggestions in Display/Graphics Issues or Connection Issues sections in http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91806-Dream-City-General-Bugs-and-Issues&p=1300764&viewfull=1#post1300764? Thanks.

sohocity
06-01-16, 08:41 AM
There are many new shops available in the market today. But I can only see the name without the image. When I tap on the shops and put it in the city, I can only see the bubble for orders. I can continue to fill the orders to get to a 5 star status. Then the bubble disappeared and the shop become totally invisibleI have the same problem viewing the games in both the iPad and iPhone 6s. What should I do to make the new shops visible?

Rynetory2
06-01-16, 08:57 AM
Please try the suggestions in Post #2.

Merged threads.

SparklyOctopus
06-01-16, 10:30 AM
Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into this.

gustafrog
06-01-16, 01:04 PM
Well i tried the suggestions but it didnt help, the shops are still invisible. On top of that, the game got unstable: at times all buildings become invisible and the whole game crashes and restarts. Also, shops get random resets of the time for a new order to arrive! I never refreshed the orders, but on four shops (two new and two old ones) there suddenly was a timer for a new order. Finally: building a new shop cost about 15 minutes! Then i couldnt tap the green V to have the shop start. Moving the shop helped, then i could tap the green V.

I hope you guys solve this! Im still waiting on news to my email concerning the lost building permit too:rolleyes:

SparklyOctopus
06-01-16, 01:18 PM
Well i tried the suggestions but it didnt help, the shops are still invisible. On top of that, the game got unstable: at times all buildings become invisible and the whole game crashes and restarts. Also, shops get random resets of the time for a new order to arrive! I never refreshed the orders, but on four shops (two new and two old ones) there suddenly was a timer for a new order. Finally: building a new shop cost about 15 minutes! Then i couldnt tap the green V to have the shop start. Moving the shop helped, then i could tap the green V.

I hope you guys solve this! Im still waiting on news to my email concerning the lost building permit too:rolleyes:

Someone will get to your ticket soon. Thanks for your patience! :)

SparklyOctopus
06-01-16, 06:39 PM
Howdy Mayors, we had an issue where some incomplete buildings were released into your game. We really appreciate your patience as we sorted this out. We have credited any Gems, coins, tickets and permits that you may have spent and we have also added a special quest that will grant you 50 gems. We appreciate your patience while we sorted this out. Thanks for playing Dream City: Metropolis! :)

gustafrog
06-02-16, 01:37 AM
:o thanks! Only this caused another issue: The clearance of the invisible buildings left the same issue when you removed the 5star Tessa &Co that still had the last order open from my city: the requested items still show up as requested in the factories while the shops are not requesting them anymore. That means that a lot of items in my factories now have the requested symbol showing with the various items while the current orders are not calling for them to be made. This means im often making items that are not requested... Can you please look into that?

SparklyOctopus
06-02-16, 11:28 AM
:o thanks! Only this caused another issue: The clearance of the invisible buildings left the same issue when you removed the 5star Tessa &Co that still had the last order open from my city: the requested items still show up as requested in the factories while the shops are not requesting them anymore. That means that a lot of items in my factories now have the requested symbol showing with the various items while the current orders are not calling for them to be made. This means im often making items that are not requested... Can you please look into that?

Sorry about that. Unfortunately, we're unable to remove the "requested from business icon" from the crafts in the factories. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. You can make these and sell them in the Marketplace. Once you make the crafts, it should remove the requested icon from them.

gustafrog
06-03-16, 05:44 AM
Haha, I wish! I have had those requested icons for over a week now, ever since that problem with the 5 star tessa & co that still requested an order. Only with the three invisible shops that were removed, there are about 6 to 8 itmes with the request icon above it. Only when they are in storage, the icon disappears, but as soon as they are either sold or used for another request, they re-appear.

SparklyOctopus
06-07-16, 11:31 AM
Haha, I wish! I have had those requested icons for over a week now, ever since that problem with the 5 star tessa & co that still requested an order. Only with the three invisible shops that were removed, there are about 6 to 8 itmes with the request icon above it. Only when they are in storage, the icon disappears, but as soon as they are either sold or used for another request, they re-appear.

Hmm, that is odd. So making them will not remove the requested icon?

swaenekot
06-23-16, 02:46 AM
New shops, new factory's, new products from factory's
All my old factory's are invisible. New shops too. New products are invisible.
Products to deliver at the boardwalk aren't visible.
This doesn't Work! Please help.
ID sgtvtf8
V. 1.1.1

SparklyOctopus
06-23-16, 10:59 AM
ID sgtvtf8
V. 1.1.1

Sorry to hear that! Can you try to uninstall and reinstall to see if the images will load?

SparklyOctopus
06-23-16, 02:35 PM
ID sgtvtf8
V. 1.1.1

For more additional information about the new update to Dream City, please go to our update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92428-New-Version-Dream-City-Metropolis-1-1-1&p=1312296#post1312296)!