PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 6/2: Search and Rescue, Part 3

Pages : [1] 2

SpiritWind00
06-01-16, 12:07 AM
Search and Rescue, Part 3
Main Storyline. Not timed.
Goal Pre-requisites: Must have completed The First Flighty Faerie from Search and Rescue Part 2

Link to Search & Rescue Part 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89381-Castle-Story-2-25-Update-Search-and-Rescue-Part-1)
Link to Search & Rescue Part 2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90379-Castle-Story-3-31-Update-Search-and-Rescue-Part-2)
Link to Search & Rescue Part 3 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3)

Next goal after this is called Betrayal, Part 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93608-Castle-Story-8-18-Update-Betrayal-Part-1)
Link to Main Goal Guide - for pictures:

Notes:
* You can have 43 Royal buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total royal building count.
* You can have 40 Town buildings. The number of each of these buildings you can have is limited to your total town building count.
* YOU MAY HAVE TO SELL A TOWN BUILDING TO PLACE THE 2 NEW FAERIE BUILDINGS. NOT ALL TOWN BUILDINGS ARE OF EQUAL VALUE EITHER.

Need more Dire Boars? Found: Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping
Need more Piles of Seeds? - Found: conservatory, Glimmer Fountain, Ivy's Petting Zoo, Summer Gazebo, Magic Garden, Goddess Tree, Faerie Respite, faerie flowerbed,
Need more Blythedust? - Found: chopping pink blythewood trees, Goddess Tree, Level 5 Fairie Bulb
Need more Bone? - Found: fangbeast, trolls, dire boars, lovecupines, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), L10 Colosseum
Need more Faerie Jar? - Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond

I don't think I have seen this posted in this thread. However, the Grow Faeriebulb seeds in the Greenhouse gives me a faerie jar every time or close to every time. I do it quite often because I am always growing glimmerbulbs for the energy trade so I am quite often maxed on Faeriebulb seeds (max is only 50) so I grow Faeriebulbs in the greenhouse.
Need more Faeries' Murmur? - Found: Faerie tea party, Faerie flowerbed, Faerie respite, Goddess Tree, Trade with faeries, Faerie bridge), Magic garden, Baron's Art Collection (Baron's Tent prize), Glimmer Fountain, Stargazer's Ridge

Bugs/glitches and fixes!
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3&p=1305390&viewfull=1#post1305390
1. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila is under investigation. Please follow advice in linked thread.
Posted 7 June. RESOLVED

Hey everyone! We're currently working on a fix for the issue regarding the first task of Scorched Search reverting once you give Lila to Lady Greselda. I'll update again when the fix is live :)

Sorry for the mishap, everyone!
POSTED June 12

Off topic posts and flaming comments have been removed.

I have already checked and posted about the number of times and the requirements of the adventure. This is not a bug/glitch. S8 have also responded to posts about this in the Bugs forum. This is a goal that is clearly long term. I have passed on feedback about it to S8.

Please follow the forum rules when posting or your post will be removed and sent to a Community Manager for review.

2. Issue posted 16 June: craft for Balm is not available in the Potion Shop RESOLVED

Hey everyone!

We pinpointed the problem! Looks like it also affected the Search the Glimmerwood adventure, to give you guys a heads up.

The fix is in and being tested, I'll update again when it's pushed live :)

Sorry about that!

This has been fixed :)! You should see the 'Soothing Balm' craft and 'Search the Glimmerwood' adventure should be back now!

Goals:

Old Thomas: Oh dear, it seems we have quite the problem on our hands... I hope we can get our fae friends to cooperate well enough to sort things out!
1. Faerie Feud
* Construct a Glimmer Faerie House 0/1 BUILD (skip 50 gems)
* Construct a Blythe Faerie House 0/1 BUILD (skip 50 gems)
Rewards: 450 coin, 3 xp, 8 Wisp Walls
Congratulations: Old Thomas - Our builders additionally designed these walls for you! You know... just in case...

Goals 2 and 3 trigger at the same time.

Greselda: I know it is not in your nature, Young Ruler, but sometimes one must be firm. We cannot allow hurt feelings to get in the way of protecting the kingdom.
2. Bristly Grizzy
* Gain a level 5 Watchtower or Lantern Spire 0/1 BUILD (skip 20 gems) you have to upgrade 1 to level 5 (doesn't matter what level you start with)
* Visit Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires 0/20 VISIT (skip 200 gems)
Rewards: 2050 coin, 8 xp
Congratulations: Greselda - My word... The forest...!

Azalea: I don't often worry about Queen Ivinea, she's usually so strong! but, if even she fell to our attacker...
2a. Witch Knows Best (triggers after completing goal no 2)
* Take Azalea to Sabina's House 0/1 VISIT (skip 20 gems)
* Search the Glimmerwood 0/1 GO (skip 25 gems) Castle/Barracks 4 hours - 1 Catfish Soup, 10 Faerie jar, 3 Feral Magic
Congratulations: Greselda - My goodness, this is quite the mess... !

Greselda: If we spread out and focus our attentions, we should be able to take care of this in no time at all.
2b. Scorched Search (triggers after completing goal no 2a)
* Find a trail 0/1 SEARCH (skip 250 gems) Lila in now in your inventory. She stays there until goal 2d.
* Clear Debris 0/10 CHOP (skip 100 gems)
* Plant New Trees 0/10 PLANT (skip 150 gems)
Rewards: 3450 coin, 11 xp
Congratulations: Greselda - This portion of the forest is much better now, thanks to your kind efforts.
Notes: Patch of grass counted as planting a new tree but not for clearing debris, Dead trees worked for planting as well, clearing 1 iron rich rock ie 8 chops counts as only 1 clear debris, Old log and tree in log count as debris
(You are searching for Lila! Find a trail will complete once Lila drops)

Greselda: Bring her to my castle, Young Ruler. I will e able to conduct a full examination there, and accurately determine her condition.
2c. The Second Saving (triggers after completing goal no 2b)
* Return to Lady Greselda's Castle 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
Rewards: 450 coin, 3 xp
Congratulations: Greselda - Now, then, let's take a proper look at her...

While I appreciate your confidence in my abilities, it is perhaps unwise to get Azalea's hopes up too soon...
2d. Lila's Lotion(triggers after completing goal no 2c)
* Entrust Lila to Lady Greselda 0/1 GIVE (once you press Give, Lila leaves your inventory)
* Craft the Soothing Balm 0/1 MAKE (skip 50 gems) Potion Shop 2 hours | 20 glimmerdust, 30 faeries' murmur, 5 fey crystal
* Administer the Soothing Balm 0/1 APPLY
Congratulations: Azalea - Well? did it work? Is she okay now?

I have already cleaned and prepared the Glimmer Faerie house for Lila's arrival! Lady Greselda's balm seems to have worked wonders... Lila will be her best again in no time!
2e. Track Checking(triggers after completing goal no 2d)
* Help Lila rest 0/3 VISIT (skip 60 gems)
* Administer more Soothing Balm 0/5 GIVE (skip 250 gems)
* Search the Glimmerwood 0/1 GO (skip gems
Rewards: 3450 coin, 11 xp
Congratulations: Wait a moment... Young Ruler, is Lila not leading us back to the kingdom...?

The story continues in Betrayal Part 1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93608-Castle-Story-8-18-Update-Betrayal-Part-1-(Queen-Ivinea)-Goals-notes-in-post-1):)

Goals 2 and 3 trigger at the same time.

Old Thomas: Come with me, Young Ruler, and let us refresh ourselves of our world's lengthy history!
3. Hectic History
* Read scrolls with Old Thomas 0/6 READ (skip 120 gems)
* Research history at the Library 0/3 BROWSE (skip 90 gems)
Rewards: 450 coin, 3 xp
Congratulations: Old Thomas - There! Was that not a nice refresher? A rather lengthy ordeal, though...

Old Thomas: It is my pleasure to serve you, Young ruler. You have a good head on your shoulders and warm heart. I have utmost confidence in your ability to lead your people towards a better future!
3a. Looking Towards Tomorrow (triggers after completing goal no 3)
* Resolve to be a good role model 0/1 VOW
* Visit Kaz 0/3 VENT (skip 60 gems)
* Visit Azalea 0/3 TEND (skip 60 gems)
* Visit Preedle 0/3 LISTEN (skip 60 gems)
Rewards: 2050 coin, 8 xp, 1 Faerie Pond
Congratulations: Old Thomas - Perhaps providing our faeries with this pond especially for them will help foster kindness?

There are no goals (yet) about requesting you to level up. At this stage, it looks like it's optional. Level 5 is the current highest level.

Glimmer Faerie House (1x1) limit x Can be sold
Info: The perfect home for a sweet, gently Glimmerwood Faerie!
Collection time: 12 hours
Speed up: 12 gems
Drops: L5 drops: purple petal, blue petal, glimmerdust,
Cost: 1000 coin
Build/ Level 1: 50 orange petal, 50 pile of seeds, 20 glimmerdust | 1520 coin / 12 hours
Level 2: 25 orange petal, 25 pile of seeds, 50 white petal, 30 glimmerdust | 1672 coin / 12 hours
Level 3: 15 purple petals, 30 blue petals, 10 fertilizer, 30 glimmerdust| 1824 coin / 12 hours
Level 4: 20 purple petal, 15 glimmerbulb, 20 fertilizer, 40 glimmerdust | 1976 coin / 12 hours
Level 5: 50 glimmer dust, 3 gold apples, 25 glimmer bulb, 20 red petals | 2128 coin / 12 hours

Blythe Faerie House (1x1) limit x Can be sold
Info: The perfect home for a wild, gutsy Blythewood Faerie!
Collection time: 12 hours
Speed up: 12 gems
Drops: L5 drops: rat tail, I got 6 Blythedust, manticore whisker, horse hair
Cost: 1000 coin
Build/Level 1: 50 boar pelt, 20 blythedust, 50 bone | 1520 coin / 12 hours
Level 2: 25 boar pelt, 30 blythedust, 50 creep tooth, 25 bone | 1672 coin / 12 hours
Level 3: 15 rat tail, 30 blythedust, 10 hide, 30 horse hair | 1824 coin / 12 hours
Level 4: 20 rat tail, 40 blythedust, 20 hide, 15 fur| 1976 coin / 12 hours
Level 5: 20 manticore whiskers, 50 blythedust, 25 furs, 3 golden eggs | 2128 coin / 12 hours

Search the Glimmerwood
Adventure Requirement: 1 Catfish Soup, 10 Faerie jar, 3 Feral Magic
Goal Names: Witch Knows Best, 4 hours in the Castle or Barracks
Thread: Search and Rescue Part 3 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3)
Drops: small rock pile, tree in a log, faerie campfire, butterfly faerie flower, iron rich rock,
Notes of goal:
* may take a few Adventures to get Lila

Wisp Wall
Found: 8 from goal reward in Search and Rescue Part 3, market 3 gems each
Uses: decoration
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3)

Faerie Pond
Info: This relaxing pond should hopefully foster calm, positive relationships between the two Faerie clans! Chance to drop Faerie resources.
Found: reward from goal Looking Towards Tomorrow
Drops: water, mermaid scales, faerie jar, fey crystal,
Collection time:
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3)

Soothing Balm
Crafted: Potion Shop
Uses: Item in goal Lila's Lotion
Requirements: 20 glimmerdust, 30 faeries' murmur, 5 fey crystals
Collection time: 2 hours

Blythedust
Found: Blythewood trees, Goddess tree, Level 5 Faerie Bulb
Uses: upgrade the Goddess tree, upgrade the Blythe Faerie House

SpiritWind00
06-01-16, 12:07 AM
Dialogue

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31442

GOAL: FAERIE FEUD
Preedle: Huh? Hey, ain't you...?
Azalea: Oh my blossoms! That crude outfit... You *must* be a Blythe imp!
Preedle: Imp?! Take that back, ya two-faced Glimmer hob!
Azalea: How date you! I suppose I should expect nothing else from an uncultured puck!
Preedle: I'll show YOU "uncultured"! C'mere ya little--
Ruler: HEY! Come on, you guys. We're all on the same side here!
Kaz: Hah! Like those bickering pixes could ever work together.
Azalea: Excuse ME, Mr. Me Angry Troll, Me Slay Troll Kings!
Preedle: *You're* one to talk! You Glimmers betrayed all faekind under your slimy queen! And for what?! The support of some crazed human?
Azalea: We did what we had to in order to survive! Without Queen Ivinea--
Kaz: Yeah, that's right. Can't do a single thing yourselves, can you? You little gremlins hide behind some lofty face and let her string you along!
Azalea: Queen Ivinea is a kind and benevolent *leader*! Of course, I shouldn't expect a brute like you to understand!
Preedle: *He's* a brute? *You're* the one who TRAPPED A FAERIE IN A TREE!!!
Ruler: ENOUGH! Okay, clearly there are a lot of issues between you three. But it's going to take all of us to figure out what's threatening the kingdom!
Kaz: It's not *my* problem. Far as I can see, the faeries brought this upon themselves with their meddling.
Preedle: Don't ya loop *us* in with the Glimmers! We had nothin' to do with their schemes!
Azalea: SCHEMES?! We--
Ruler: OKAY. Kaz, sit this one out if you really want to. I can't force you to do anything. But Azalea and Preedle, I really need you two to work together. Do you think you can do that? For both your clans' sakes?
Preedle: Sure, I'll help *you* out. Just don't expect me to do *her* any favors!
Azalea: Yeah, likewise! And I don't want *her* contaminating my plume!
Preedle: Contaminating?! Ya gotta be kidding me! Blythes are the *most* natural--
Ruler: alright, guys, we get it! We'll build you two some separate homes for your stay while we figure this out. Deal?
Preedle/Alalea: DEAL!

GOAL: BRISTLY GRIZZY
Ruler: Alright guys, welcome home! How do you like your new houses?
Azalea: Ooo... These flowers! They have such colorful and soft petals!
Preedle: What a neat roof! It looks just like a beetle's shell!
Azalea: Ugh... How could you *possibly* stand living in that thing?
Preedle: Great! *I* can actually breathe the air without a buncha pollen chokin' me up!
Ruler: *Here we go again...*
Azalea:Typlical Blythe. Even flowers can't stand your presence!
Preedle: At least I'm not some delicate Glimmer, flitting around terrified of everything!
Lady Greselda: Silence! *Both* of you!
Azalea/Preedle: ...!
Greselda: In case you haven't noticed, dears, the ruler here is *trying* to help you. YOU especially, Miss Azalea! So, if *you* hope to ever see your sister and queen again and *you* hope to secure a safe home yourself and Fwipple, then I *suggest* the two of you bite your tongues!!! Am I understood?!
Azalea/Preedle: ...
Greselda: Good. Now, then... I believe you wished to say something, Young Ruler?
Ruler: Thanks, Lady Greselda. Our priority here is finding Lila and Queen Ivinea. Once we make sure they're safe, then we can focus on figuring out who did this. Azalea, what can you remember about the attack?
Azalea: It's not much, but... when I escaped, I was vaguely able to tell which way they were headed.
Ruler: It's as good a start as any! Think you can point out the way?
Azalea: Sure! Get me up high enough, and I'm sure I'd be able to retrace it.
Ruler: That's the plan, then! Let's bring you up to the kingdom's lookout towers.

GOAL: WITCH KNOWS BEST
Ruler: do you see something, Lady Greselda?
Greselda: Yes! There, to the North. Can you see it? Smoke is lifting through the canopy...
Azalea: Oh, no! That's the direction they were headed!
Ruler: You're sure?
Azalea: Definitely! After I'd encased myself in the thicket, I cold hear some talking. It was real muffled, but I *did* hear them say "further North"!
Ruler: We'd better check it out. Hopefully, Queen Ivinea and Lila aren't caught up in that fire...
Greselda: ... but, if they are, they are going to need immediate attention.
Azalea: Oh, Lila... We're coming for you!!!
Greselda: *You* aren't going anywhere.
Azalea: Huh? But, they're--
Greselda: I know you are worried, but you are in no condition to be traveling.
Ruler: Lady Greselda's right, Azalea. Plus, what if the person who attacked you is there? We can't risk you getting recaptured so soon after we *just* saved you.
Azalea: I... I guess you're right... but, I want to help!
Greselda: I have a proposal. We can leave you in Princess Sabina's care. She will be able to oversee your recovery. Additionally, if you talk with her, you may recall more information which could help us.
Azalea: Well... Alright, I can give that a try. Just please hurry and bring Queen Ivinea and Lila home!

GOAL: SCORCHED SEARCH
Ruler: Oh, no... this is terrible! so much of the forest has already been destroyed!
Greselda: This area was definitely burning recently, but it seems to have stopped. Thankfully, the damage didn't spread too far.
Ruler: Yeah. We should be able to clean all this up and plant new trees in no time! But what about Queen Ivinea and Lila? Do you see any sign of them?
Greselda: I think our efforts would be best spent focusing on separate tasks. As magic is my specialty, I'll search this area for any trace of them. Of course, that leaves you to the dirty work of clearing and replanting. I hope you are okay with this?
Ruler: Your plan sounds pretty solid to me. I'm all for it! It may not be the most glamorous work, but I'm happy to help however I can.

GOAL: THE SECOND SAVING
Greselda: Young Ruler, come quick! I have located on of the missing faeries!
Lila: Ahh... Ouch... It hurts!
Ruler: Lila! Thank goodness we found you!
Greselda: She's here, but she's quickly fading, Young Ruler. We must return to the kingdom immediately!
Ruler: What about Queen Ivinea?
Greselda: I'm afraid there's no sign of her. If we don't go now, Lila's condition... She may not make it.
Ruler: Right. Okay, let's go. We can come back for Queen Ivinea later!

GOAL: LILA'S LOTION
Azalea: Lila! Lila!!! Where is she?!
Greselda: Azalea, get out! Who let you in here?
Sabina: Oh, dear! I am so sorry, Lady Greselda! As soon as she heard you both had returned, she just--
Azalea: Lila!!! You witch! Why is she on that cold table? Can't you see she's HURT?!
Greselda: Keep this up, and *you'll* be in far worse condition than she!!! Now then, are you going to calm down and allow me to work? Or will I have to throw you to the Glimmer Traps?!
Azalea: You wouldn't dare... !
Greselda: For the sake of saving *our* sister? do not doubt my conviction.
Azalea: ...I'm sorry. I just... I'm just so worried about her!
Greselda: I understand, dear. but you must please give me some space to work!
Azalea: Yes, ma'am...
Greselda: Now, then. Where is the Young Ruler?
Ruler: I'm here, Lady Greselda. What are we looking at? Will she be okay?
Greselda: She's stable, however we will need to do more for her to make a full recovery.
Ruler: Got it. Just tell us what needs to happen, and we'll get right on it!
Greselda: What I need is to concoct a healing balm from Azalea's dust.
Azalea: Huh? Mine?
Greselda: Yes. The magic in your dust most closely aligns with Lila's. Thus, your dust, and yours alone, will be needed in order for the balm to work.
Azalea: Then yes, please! Take all the Glimmerdust you need! Anything to make sure Lila's okay...
Ruler: Don't you worry about a thing, Azalea. Lady Greselda's an expert--Lila's in great hands, I guarantee it!

GOAL: TRACK CHECKING
Azalea: ...
Azalea: ..........
Greselda: ... Alright, alright! You can come see her now.
Azalea: Lila!!! Oh, Lila, are you okay?!
Greselda: Calm down! You'll overwhelm her!
Lila: It's okay, Lady Greselda.
Azalea: Lila! I was so worried... How are you feeling?
Lila: It still hurts a bit when I move, but I feel much better now. That balm really did the trick, Lady Greselda!
Greselda: Pleasure. I hat to break up the happy reunion, however, we still ave quite the problem on our hands. Queen Ivinea--
Lila: Oh no, the queen! Did you find her? Is she alright?
Ruler: I'm sorry... We're still working on it. There was no sign of her in the forest.
Lila: Dear blossoms, this is bad! I fear our Plume Queen may be in trouble!
Azalea: Our beloved lady... We've failed our maid duties! We should be protecting her!
Lila: What should we do?! The Plume Hive is lost without our queen!
Ruler: We're here to help, Lila. We found both of you. We'll find Queen Ivinea, too! What can you remember? Anything, even the smallest detail, could help!
Azalea: Yeah! Did you hear the person who did this? Did you see them?
Lila: It's all so hazy... My head *still* hurts from being in those anti-magic sacks! I had just started to wake up when it suddenly got really warm. There was... yelling, I think? And flames everywhere! It burned away the sacks. The last thing I saw was Queen Ivinea running away, and a figure chasing her.
Ruler: If we brought you back, do you think you'd be able to show us which way?
Lila: Mmm... yes, I think so! I can remember the shapes of the trees...
Ruler: Okay. When you're fully recovered, we'll head out. Don't worry, you two. We'll find her--promise!

GOAL: HECTIC HISTORY
Old Thomas: How are our guests finding their accommodations?
Ruler: Well enough, for now. Who knows how long it'll be before they're at it again.
OT: Yes, they do seem rather... volatile...
Ruler: It seems no matter what I try, they just won't stop fighting. And as if there weren't enough problems between the two faerie factions Kaz gets into it with them too! What should I do, Old Thomas? I feel like I've tried everything...
OT: this may be difficult to accept, but there may not be much you *can* do.
Ruler: If I'm to be a good ruler, shouldn't I be able to solve these kinds of problems?
OT: Even if you could, what is to stop them from occurring again? Sometimes, what people need is to be empowered to help themselves.
Ruler: I see. That way, they can learn how to prevent it from happening again?
OT: Exactly!
Ruler: Okay. So, how do I help the Faeries and the Trolls with that?
OT: For that, Young Ruler, we must turn to the past...

GOAL: LOOKING TOWARDS TOMORROW
Ruler: There's so much going on in all these texts, Old Thomas! It's difficult to keep everything straight...
Old Thomas: Yes, it is quite the mess, is it not? The history between the Faeries and Trolls is quite old, and filled with turbulence.
Ruler: How could it have gotten *this* confusing, though?
Old Thomas: With age, things grow less clear. bias warps memory away from the truth. It is thus anyone's guess as to what truly happened so long ago.
Ruler: But if we don't figure it out, how can we help them sort it all out?
Old Thomas: The events of the past are not quite so important as the people of today. What really matters is how we treat each other, and help build the future.
Ruler: We need to be able to forgive each other, to be respectful and kind.
Old Thomas: That is right, Young Ruler! This, this is my advice to you... The best thing you can do as a ruler is to remind our friends of that. Give them a model behavior to aspire towards. Inspire and motivate them. It may be a long process, but they will be better off in the end.
Ruler: yeah, you're right, Old Thomas. Thank you for your advice!

sourp4tch
06-02-16, 03:48 PM
Leave aside your differences, for now! If we unite as one, can we untangle this complicated and turbulent history? Let us work together to find our friends! Alone and lost, will we be able to save them in time... ?

[==Update requires completion of The First Flighty Faerie, and will be here to stay.==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: LILA

sourp4tch
06-03-16, 12:12 PM
Aaaand we're live! Hope you all enjoy this story update! :D

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:13 PM
Glimmer Faerie House:

Blythe Faerie House:

After building:

Bristly Grizzy - Part 2: ____________Separate Goal - Hectic History

31344. ___________ 31346

newzealander
06-03-16, 12:14 PM
I just got instructed to buy a Glimmer Faerie House and a Blythe Faerie House but was told I am over my limit on each type of building??

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:15 PM
I just got instructed to buy a Glimmer Faerie House and a Blythe Faerie House but was told I am over my limit on each type of building??

I sold a farmhouse & a cottage to be able to purchase them

****S8 if you want us to fill our kingdoms with town buildings for the CE & then add even more town buildings in another goal, you need to raise the limit!

dragonjjjjj
06-03-16, 12:16 PM
I got the same error messages just now.

jjw0122
06-03-16, 12:17 PM

I also got the same message, so I sold two of my spare farm houses (I had 12 in my inventory).. that worked

eastie41
06-03-16, 12:17 PM
YEAH! New story line!

DragonThruTime
06-03-16, 12:18 PM
I got that message too. I have been trying to upload a couple of screenshots but it won't let me.

I am getting that message for both houses.

danzplace
06-03-16, 12:18 PM
I sold two farm houses now and am still over the limit. I will try a cottage too. Beware all town buildings may not be equal. :D

DragonThruTime
06-03-16, 12:20 PM
If the majority of us are getting that message, I'm thinking something has changed or there is a glitch.

eastie41
06-03-16, 12:20 PM
I got that message too. I have been trying to upload a couple of screenshots but it won't let me.

I am getting that message for both houses.

I had to sell a farmhouse, it worked.

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:21 PM
If the majority of us are getting that message, I'm thinking something has changed or there is a glitch.

Nope...you're just at the town building Max & have to sell 2 buildings to be able to buy the 2 new ones.:)

See...S8!!! Everyone's experiencing the same message! Raise your limit already!

DragonThruTime
06-03-16, 12:22 PM
Ok. Thanks everyone. :) I agree about raising the limit.

I guess I will be waiting until the naga event is done to start this one as I need my farm houses for that.

senshin
06-03-16, 12:26 PM
I just built them with no problem fortunately.

Next step was to build a level 5 watchtower or lantern spire and then visit 20 level 5 towers/spires. Good timing, since we're all already doing that for the Community Event.Woohoo for double duty clicking.

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:30 PM

Next step was to build a level 5 watchtower or lantern spire and then visit 20 level 5 towers/spires. Good timing, since we're all already doing that for the Community Event.Woohoo for double duty clicking.

And since I didn't build extra lanterns/Spires for the side goal in the CE, I'm sure not gonna do it now except for the one that's required...lol. Not timed ... so no rush for me.

PrincessCupOButter
I got the message too. Level up to get more buildings. I would love to level up!! Please let us!!! Or at least raise the limit on buildings. OR create another class of buildings so we don't have to keep building and selling farmhouses and cottages. Sigh.

I sold two cottages and was able to build both fairy houses. And for beastly grizzly I had to level up a spire whether I wanted to or not (I skipped that side goal in the other event). I predict there will be people having to sell a recently upgraded tower or spire, just to level another one up to level 5 again.

TheLadyTess
Was notified of new game within Castle Story this afternoon. When I went to add either of the new buildings as I was directed to do I am told that I am at my limit. Level up to build more structures of this type. Since I am at level 50 I cannot level up anymore. Just in case I put my Faerie Bulb in storage to see if that helped but it didn't. Anyone else having issues?

Jinc4
06-03-16, 12:31 PM

I just built a load of L5 spires...I might just skip building another one just for this!

newzealander
06-03-16, 12:32 PM
Then....make sure your libraries and Old Thomas' House are out and you keep those level 5 spires and towers out

riverly
06-03-16, 12:32 PM
I just want more SPACE !!!! Expansions please.

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:33 PM
I posted already on the first page...:)

Post #4 for SW

Yes, we do need more space...even for buildings with just 1 footprint. :)

newzealander
06-03-16, 12:34 PM
I posted already on the first page...:)

Post #4 for SW
Haha you are quicker....and neater than me!

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:38 PM
Haha you are quicker....and neater than me!

I just started but try to put it all in one place. Will be slower now since I don't skip for gems & it's not timed, so I'm in no rush.

Someone will pick up where I left off shortly, I'm sure.

newzealander
06-03-16, 12:41 PM
I just started but try to put it all in one place. Will be slower now since I don't skip for gems & it's not timed, so I'm in no rush.
Someone will pick up where I left off shortly, I'm sure.
I'm with you in the non-gem skipping camp, so I'll be a while getting those Old Thomas visits and Watchtower visits - I only have 4 at level 5 and stocks are depleted so I won't be upgrading more.

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:41 PM
Was notified of new game within Castle Story this afternoon. When I went to add either of the new buildings as I was directed to do I am told that I am at my limit. Level up to build more structures of this type. Since I am at level 50 I cannot level up anymore. Just in case I put my Faerie Bulb in storage to see if that helped but it didn't. Anyone else having issues?

You just need to sell 2 town buildings in your inventory & then you have room to make the purchases.

There's a thread for the new goal here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942-Castle-Story-6-2-Search-and-Rescue-Part-3

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:42 PM
I'm with you in the non-gem skipping camp, so I'll be a while getting those Old Thomas visits and Watchtower visits - I only have 4 at level 5 and stocks are depleted so I won't be upgrading more.

I'm just upgrading the one that's required for the goal & that's it:) which brings my total to a staggering 5... Lol

PrincessCupOButter
06-03-16, 12:44 PM
Also...just noticed the fairy houses are upgrade-able.....hmmm, I think I'll wait until upgrades are required by goal. I need to restock anyway. Boar pelts are the new living wood it seems.

ladyperidot
06-03-16, 12:44 PM
I got the message too. Level up to get more buildings. I would love to level up!! Please let us!!! Or at least raise the limit on buildings. OR create another class of buildings so we don't have to keep building and selling farmhouses and cottages. Sigh.

I sold two cottages and was able to build both fairy houses. And for beastly grizzly I had to level up a spire whether I wanted to or not (I skipped that side goal in the other event). I predict there will be people having to sell a recently upgraded tower or spire, just to level another one up to level 5 again.

Looks like you will either have to level up or build the level 5 watchtower (or spire). Just pulling a level 5 out of storage didn't work.

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:52 PM
Faerie House - upgrade to Level 2

Blythe House - upgrade to level 2

Not in a rush so I haven't upgraded as yet.

Probably a goal to do that like bingo posted & I don't want mess things up. As that's the way things have been going lately if you jump ahead of the goal...lol

belbar22
06-03-16, 12:53 PM

Lol. Yes me!!!

meme1098
06-03-16, 12:56 PM
Lol. Yes me!!!

Oh, no!!! Sorry to hear that! :(

****S8***. You need to up the town building max at least to a few more. When someone has to sell the item first they have to upgrade, something's completelywrong with that picture.
And there will be many more having to do it since they upgraded so many for the side goal in the CE!!!

Rockylandia
06-03-16, 01:03 PM
Can anyone remind me of the sources of blythedust? I can see vast quantities will be needed for building upgrades. I suspect all sources have 3x3 footprints just when I have no room at all!

meme1098
06-03-16, 01:04 PM
Can anyone remind me of the sources of blythedust? I can see vast quantities will be needed for building upgrades. I suspect all sources have 3x3 footprints just when I have no room at all!

Those pink trees in the Marketplace at the very end of the Nature, Plant section

Had to look - Blythwood tree. I've already planted a few myself.

Rockylandia
06-03-16, 01:05 PM
Thanks!

QueenCarolyn
06-03-16, 01:12 PM
I got the message too. I predict there will be people having to sell a recently upgraded tower or spire, just to level another one up to level 5 again.

Yep, that's me. I have to sell one of my 10 level 5 watchtowers so I can level one back up.

parlski
06-03-16, 01:15 PM
yes! a main storyline quest. something I can pace myself at.
I'm at level 4 for the Blythe faerie house, and a pile of rubbish for the glimmer faerie house.
Blythe faerie house level 5 wants 3 gold apples, 25 glimmer bulb, 20 red petal, and 50 glimmer dust.

ShibuyaCloth
06-03-16, 01:18 PM
First Batch O fpics & iinfo:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455000.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L1 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL1)
Info: The Perfect home for a sweet, gentle Glimmerwood Faerie!
Type: Building
Source: Purchase
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 1000 coins // 20 Glimmerdust, 50 Orange Petal, 50 Pile of Seeds
Drops: Coins
Timer: 720 minutes // 12 hours
Speed-up: 24 gems
Cap: 40
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91942

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/Dummy.png
Glimmer Faerie House L2 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL2)
Requirements: 30 Glimmerdust, 25 Orange Petal, 50 White Petal, 25 Pile of Seeds

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454000.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L1 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL1)
Info: The Perfect home for a wild,gusty Blythewood Faerie!
Requirements: 1000 coins // 50 Bone, 50 Boar Pelt, 20 Blythedust

Blythe Faerie House L2 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL2)
Requirements: 20 Boar Pelt, 30 Blythedust, 50 Creep Tooth, 25 Bone

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702035.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Pond (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FaeriePond)
Info: ?
Size: 2x2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000052.png_2v_31020.png
Wisp Wall (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_WispWall)
Type: Decoration

Rockylandia
06-03-16, 01:18 PM
Ended up putting out my Faerie Respite and Goddess Tree again. With long timers, I hope they'll be able to keep me supplied with things I'll need to upgrade the new buildings....

meme1098
06-03-16, 01:27 PM
Ended up putting out my Faerie Respite and Goddess Tree again. With long timers, I hope they'll be able to keep me supplied with things I'll need to upgrade the new buildings....

Always have mine out but didn't collect from them yesterday or today...

Another thing you might need out are the yellow/gold flowers since we need orange petals. One of the few things I'm not maxed on right now...lol. They just have a 5 min timer compared to some other sources. Oh, and the white ones if you're short on white petals.

DrP4ever
06-03-16, 02:05 PM
I can't start because I need to level up yet I can't level up. This is just silly! Yes I can sell something but why should I have to do this when you must get the new buildings to start the goal. ��

ktorewqas
06-03-16, 02:14 PM
Why can't they make them resource buildings? :(

evritta
06-03-16, 02:17 PM
"Gain" and level 5 tower...do I have to buy one or can I upgrade one that is at level 2.

meme1098
06-03-16, 02:17 PM
I can't start because I need to level up yet I can't level up. This is just silly! Yes I can sell something but why should I have to do this when you must get the new buildings to start the goal. ��

I totally agree with you.
S8 has the CE going on requiring us to multiples of town buildings & then they throw this goal at us without thinking if the that at all. Lots & lots of players, me included, have had to sell buildings to just start the goal

Wait until you get to the next goal where you need to upgrade a tower! At least 2 players have had to sell a tower just so they can upgrade it back to level 5! That's just not right!

***S8***
Again !!! You need to up the town building max since a lot of players are running into this roadblock!!!

meme1098
06-03-16, 02:18 PM
"Gain" and level 5 tower...do I have to buy one or can I upgrade one that is at level 2.

Upgrade the one you have...I did that :)

Liloze
06-03-16, 02:19 PM
I sold a farmhouse & a cottage to be able to purchase them

****S8 if you want us to fill our kingdoms with town buildings for the CE & then add even more town buildings in another goal, you need to raise the limit!

Couldn't agree more! :rolleyes:

meme1098
06-03-16, 02:21 PM
Couldn't agree more! :rolleyes:

Or just do away with a limit all together since almost every goal or event now requires multiples upon multiples of the same thing putting the whole game board in such disarray:(

evritta
06-03-16, 02:36 PM
Thanks. That helps a little.

Liloze
06-03-16, 02:38 PM
Or just do away with a limit all together since almost every goal or event now requires multiples upon multiples of the same thing putting the whole game board in such disarray:(
Oh no S8 wants us to sell so that we need to buy again, we can dream about...just like ....other things:rolleyes:
I am not moving the graves of a certain purple creature :)
And I have 12 full upgraded spires/ watchtowers, wth S8 ? :mad: By which logic you want us to sell one fully upgraded building to upgrade it again?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Editing to add : I am skipping the darn upgrade! yes 20 gems, nope won't buy more gems either.
Seems S8 is pushing me to quit this game...we'll see if they are going to come up with more illogical goals! :rolleyes:

ladlasse
06-03-16, 02:52 PM
It's nice to have a new storyline. However, I just added 5 spires and upgraded them to level 5 (for a total of 10) in order to complete the tower quest we just had. I find it hard to believe they want me to add another one when I just did this days ago. Perhaps a different building could have been upgraded to something else. Seems they get stuck on one thing.

vivianag41
06-03-16, 03:25 PM
50 bones and 50 board pelt ??? :(

kdgulle
06-03-16, 03:29 PM
50 bones and 50 board pelt ??? :(
I actually think it's more than 50 bones you'll need.

cyndora
06-03-16, 04:08 PM
who comes up with these crazy quests......another tower?? really? town buildings have reach their limit, and the cap really needs to be raised, or at least thought of before hand. granted, after last few events my emotions ran wild, and i took everything i could off my board in protest, so i have space. but, when are the expansions coming? there's plots all over the place to open, and we are still crowding up our kingdoms like a junk yard.

junk-yard story.........

StoryPlayer67
06-03-16, 04:11 PM
I am reporting a bug , I got to the part where I am to buy the two homes for the fairys and I am getting a pop up saying I am at my limit of buildings of these type. To level up. I am at 50. I put a few extra buildings in storage and it still is sayin I am at my limit. What do I need to do to get these two fairy houses on my board. Has anyone had this to u if so what did you do to solve this problem. If so please get my ID off of here. Storyplayer67 and contact me. I checked to see if my app I was updated and put a few buildings in storage. I force closed my iPad and it still won't let me buy these two houses. Please help. Thank you.31370

I tried to add photos but I can't seem to do that. Thank you for the help. You

StoryPlayer67
06-03-16, 04:14 PM
Ok the pic worked here are a few more

storiadelcastello
06-03-16, 04:20 PM
I'm going to hold off getting another tower, I have 10 at level 5 and don't want to waste the resources on another one which will go in storage once I get my Naga. Fingers crossed that the powers that be will change it to "have" a level 5 tower. It's nice to have a new story quest to work on. Have fun everyone :)

PrincessCupOButter
06-03-16, 04:26 PM
Unfortunately putting buildings in storage does not work. The only remedy for this is to sell some town buildings. I sold 2 cottages and was able to build both fairy houses.

senshin
06-03-16, 04:42 PM
I didn't bother building any extra towers or spires for the Community Event, since I always seem to finish the events well ahead of schedule. So I didn't really building one. My supplies are mostly maxed out, so it's actually kinda fun to build them up after building / upgrading new stuff.

I guess for me since this quest isn't timed and we don't have other storyline goal, I'm happy to just take my time. In general I've reached a pretty zen place about playing CS. I don't really get frantic or distressed about anything. :cool:

riverly
06-03-16, 06:32 PM
So much to do, but so little energy to do it. (Sigh).

SpiritWind00
06-03-16, 06:44 PM
Morning all! I've requested an increase on the building cap and also reported the L5 tower upgrade issue also talked about in the last few pages. The cap is such a hindrance!!! I'll add info in post 1 about the current cap.

seisurreal
06-03-16, 07:05 PM
Nope...you're just at the town building Max & have to sell 2 buildings to be able to buy the 2 new ones.:)

See...S8!!! Everyone's experiencing the same message! Raise your limit already!

★ S8, increase the limit ⓟⓡⓔⓣⓣⓨ please, the new buildings n items are exceptions and required for goals n storyline ..

Surely we didn't need to sell the maxed town buildings to do such goals! Ty ★

TheLadyTess
06-03-16, 07:50 PM
Thank you everyone, I thought by just putting a building in storage it would allow me to do it but selling two farmhouses allowed me to purchase them.

ginourmous
06-03-16, 07:59 PM
For those who like me are missing pelt...

DIRE BOARS SPAWNING:
Cabbage
Cocoa
Strawberry
Glimmer Bulbs
Buildings
Goddess Tree
Multi Flowered Hedge
Mushrooms
Pond, Well, Dire Boar Trap (5 gems), Rock Outcropping

Info found here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78732-Nugget-5-Beasts&highlight=dire+boars+generating

I also had to sell buildings. grrr

fish63
06-03-16, 08:11 PM
What gardens give seeds? The conservatories aren't giveing any?

coolssp
06-03-16, 08:35 PM
Please raise the building limits.

riverly
06-03-16, 08:56 PM
What gardens give seeds? The conservatories aren't giveing any?fairy flowerbeds and fairy respite. At least for me.

ashley224
06-03-16, 08:57 PM

To upgrade the glimmer faerie house to level 4

ashley224
06-03-16, 09:01 PM
To upgrade the blythe faerie house to level 4

DeeDeeBird70
06-03-16, 09:05 PM
First Batch O fpics & iinfo:

Glimmer Faerie House L1 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL1)

Glimmer Faerie House L2 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL2)

Blythe Faerie House L1 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL1)
Requirements: 1000 coins // 50 Bone, 50 Boar Pelt, 20 Blythedust

Blythe Faerie House L2 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL2)
Requirements: 20 Boar Pelt, 30 Blythedust, 50 Creep Tooth, 25 Bone

Shibuya, Love that you take the time to collect the pictures and post all the info for us. But the pictures of the houses are switched. I have the Glimmer house, waiting on bones for the Blythe.

hagypagy
06-03-16, 09:13 PM
I was lucky enough to have ignored the tower quest and not upgraded anything for the Colosseum event.
Having 4 LVL5 watchtowers permanently displayed and 1 LVL1 watchtower in storage that i pulled out for the extra shield drop.
So happy I decided not to upgrade the last watchtower so I had one ready to do so :)

Already upgraded both fairy houses to LVL3 ... hopefully I don't encounter a glitch down the road , should've just been patient.

GLIMMER FAERIE HOUSE LVL3 : 15 purple petals , 30 glimmerdust , 10 fertiliser , 30 blue petals
GLIMMER FAERIE HOUSE LVL4 : 20 purple petals , 40 glimmerdust , 20 fertiliser , 15 glimmer bulbs

BLYTHE FEARIE HOUSE LVL3 : 15 rattails , 30 blythedust , 10 hide , 30 horse hair
BLYTHE FEARIE HOUSE LVL4 : 20 rattails , 40 blythedust , 20 hide , 15 fur

!!! Seems really weird that we can build these faerie houses without faerie materials !!!
Those items, along with the faerie workshop, are pretty useless these days

totalwasteoftime
06-03-16, 09:44 PM

Magic garden usually gives them too

QueenCarolyn
06-03-16, 10:49 PM
After the goal to visit 20 towers and to build one to level 5, the next goal involves visiting Sabinas house and going on a quest.

Jinc4
06-03-16, 10:50 PM
After the goal to visit 20 towers and to build one to level 5, the next goal involves visiting Sabinas house and going on a quest.

What is the quest? I will reach this soon and want to be ready!

zoroak
06-03-16, 11:27 PM
I've upgraded both to lvl 5 and they require 50 blythedust and 50 glimmerdust so start planting (5x watering, 1h between) blythewood trees and get out glimmer troves or mushrooms as these resources run out very quickly even if your stocks were full.

totalwasteoftime
06-03-16, 11:35 PM

Just got some from goddess tree and from faerie respite too.

figththefire
06-04-16, 12:45 AM
The wisp wall is so beautiful.. So shiny:)

Jinc4
06-04-16, 02:13 AM
After the task to collect from 20 spires / watch towers, the next task is 'Witch Knows Best'

Take Azalea to Sabrina's house

and

Search the Glimmerwood

Requires 1x Catfish soup, 10x Faerie Jar, 3x Feral Magic.

Takes 4 hours, skip 25 gems.

hagypagy
06-04-16, 03:20 AM
After the task to visit Old Thomas and the libraries:

"Looking Towards Tomorrow"

Resolve to be a good role model (press vow)
Visit Kaz x 3
Visit Azalea x 3
Visit Preedle x 3

Reward faerie pond!!

TheWindborn
06-04-16, 03:27 AM
After visiting Sabina's & Searching the glimmerwood:

Find a trail (keep searching the glimmerwood) 4 hours
Clear debris 10x
Plant new trees 10x

EBJW
06-04-16, 03:49 AM
I've read all so far, and I'm a bit confused:

as I understand it we can level up the Glimmer Faerie House and the Blythe Faerie House, but we don't have to / it's not required for a goal?
And level 5 drops only coins?
And I assume their looks don't change (looking the same level 1 as level 5)?

If so, I skip leveling.....

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 03:55 AM
Glimmer faerie house lvl 5 needs: 50 glimmer dust, 20 red petals, 25 glimmer bulb, 3 golden apples
Plythe faerie house lvl 5 needs: 20 manticore whiskers, 25 furs, 50 blythedust, 3 golden eggs.
I got coins from lvl 1 houses

hagypagy
06-04-16, 04:25 AM

as I understand it we can level up the Glimmer Faerie House and the Blythe Faerie House, but we don't have to / it's not required for a goal?

If so, I skip leveling.....

From what I've read no one has finished all the goals yet, we're still discovering them...

So we still don't know if levelling up is needed down the track

All the buildings on permanent display in my kingdom are LVL5 (except my LVL3 Chateau - those trade tickets are far too precious!) and seeing as Preedle's and Azalea's houses look like they're in mine to stay I'll LVL5 them both :)

Also they both look like they'll drop $2000+ea/12hrs which is a pretty great return of (the now useless) coins

katbtodd
06-04-16, 04:47 AM
Morning all! I've requested an increase on the building cap and also reported the L5 tower upgrade issue also talked about in the last few pages. The cap is such a hindrance!!! I'll add info in post 1 about the current cap.

Good luck we do need it

ashley224
06-04-16, 05:25 AM
After visiting Sabina's & Searching the glimmerwood:

Find a trail (keep searching the glimmerwood) 4 hours
Clear debris 10x
Plant new trees 10x

Patch of grass counted as planting a new tree but not for clearing debris

sunnygirl634
06-04-16, 05:47 AM
Patch of grass counted as planting a new tree but not for clearing debris

Dead trees worked for planting as well.

Jinc4
06-04-16, 06:19 AM
Glimmer faerie house lvl 5 needs: 50 glimmer dust, 20 red petals, 25 glimmer bulb, 3 golden apples
Plythe faerie house lvl 5 needs: 20 manticore whiskers, 25 furs, 50 blythedust, 3 golden eggs.
I got coins from lvl 1 houses

Is L5 the final level for both houses? (I hope so!)

Jinc4
06-04-16, 06:21 AM
I'm on the second adventure "keep searching until we find something"....anyone know what we will find?

riverly
06-04-16, 06:32 AM

If so, I skip leveling.....thats the way I'm seeing it too. I'm not leveling up until I store up more of the needed items. That's the way I did other buildings in the past.

meme1098
06-04-16, 06:44 AM
I was lucky enough to have ignored the tower quest and not upgraded anything for the Colosseum event.
Having 4 LVL5 watchtowers permanently displayed and 1 LVL1 watchtower in storage that i pulled out for the extra shield drop.
So happy I decided not to upgrade the last watchtower so I had one ready to do so :)

Already upgraded both fairy houses to LVL3 ... hopefully I don't encounter a glitch down the road , should've just been patient.

GLIMMER FAERIE HOUSE LVL3 : 15 purple petals , 30 glimmerdust , 10 fertiliser , 30 blue petals
GLIMMER FAERIE HOUSE LVL4 : 20 purple petals , 40 glimmerdust , 20 fertiliser , 15 glimmer bulbs

BLYTHE FEARIE HOUSE LVL3 : 15 rattails , 30 blythedust , 10 hide , 30 horse hair
BLYTHE FEARIE HOUSE LVL4 : 20 rattails , 40 blythedust , 20 hide , 15 fur

!!! Seems really weird that we can build these faerie houses without faerie materials !!!
Those items, along with the faerie workshop, are pretty useless these days

I'm holding off upgrading til a goal requires it. :)

I'm pretty sure no one even considered using faerie materials since they don't actually play the game...lol

Jinc4
06-04-16, 06:49 AM
Seems like clearing 1 iron rich rock ie 8 chops counts as only 1 clear debris.

(I wish my g-alis were working like they once did!!)

ashley224
06-04-16, 06:51 AM
Old log and tree in log count as debris

Jinc4
06-04-16, 06:57 AM
Old log and tree in log count as debris

Thank you for sharing that, definitely better value than iron rick rock!

TheWindborn
06-04-16, 07:05 AM
I'm on the second adventure "keep searching until we find something"....anyone know what we will find?

I found Lila

TheWindborn
06-04-16, 07:10 AM
After Find a trail, clear debris & plant trees,

Visit Greselda's castle 1x

PrincessCupOButter
06-04-16, 07:54 AM
I'm holding off upgrading til a goal requires it. :)

I'm pretty sure no one even considered using faerie materials since they don't actually play the game...lol

I'm holding off too, no use to burn that many resources until we know if they'll be needed elsewhere in something timed. Boar pelts require lots of energy and good luck getting dire boars to spawn when you actually need them.
Lol @faerie materials! When I saw the goal to build the houses, that was my first thought...."Finally! A use for all those faerie blocks, beams and paste!" Shoulda known that would have been too logical. :rolleyes:

I found Lila

Does Lila go into inventory? I just realized we are visiting Azalea's new little house while she's still stuck in the storage cellar! Lol

TheWindborn
06-04-16, 08:03 AM
Lila goes into inventory

...poor little thing

PrincessCupOButter
06-04-16, 08:05 AM
Lila goes into inventory

...poor little thing

No wonder the faeries don't trust us! :eek:

meme1098
06-04-16, 08:51 AM
Lila goes into inventory

...poor little thing

No wonder the faeries don't trust us! :eek:

So now they're both stuck in there :(. Oh, dear! I wouldn't trust us either....lol

Just finished the the tower/spire goal & don't remember if anyone posted the requirements for the adventure so here it is:

farmgirl8888
06-04-16, 09:20 AM
Besides the Faerie Respite what other faerie buildings give piles of seeds? I am not getting any from all but the Respite and the building inventory guide does not show the seeds as drops from the other faerie buildings. Is this a misprint or are others getting drops from these buildings? Don't want to waste my precious energy needlessly.

PrincessCupOButter
06-04-16, 09:42 AM
Besides the Faerie Respite what other faerie buildings give piles of seeds? I am not getting any from all but the Respite and the building inventory guide does not show the seeds as drops from the other faerie buildings. Is this a misprint or are others getting drops from these buildings? Don't want to waste my precious energy needlessly.

It's technically not a building, but the faerie flowerbed drops them.

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 10:17 AM
Lila goes into inventory

...poor little thingwell, they better stay there to be as cute as they could or they would be cross eyed flying around ;) I think one is enough lol

Jinc4
06-04-16, 11:12 AM
"Keep searching until you find something" .... be ready, finding Lila could take many adventures

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 11:15 AM
"Keep searching until you find something" .... be ready, finding Lila could take many adventureswhat does the adventure drop besides the possible of a faery?

Jinc4
06-04-16, 11:17 AM
Lila, eventually. Sometimes a small rock pile or plant in tree log.

meme1098
06-04-16, 11:30 AM
Wow...that dialog after the last visit to Thomas. Is someone asking for forgiveness there? Kinda hard to just let go though, at least for me...lol.

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 11:37 AM
Lila, eventually. Sometimes a small rock pile or plant in tree log.
Thank you!
Sigh, recently the new adventures give nothing good :p

kdgulle
06-04-16, 12:40 PM
Level 5 for the Glimmer fairie house

50 glimmer dust
3 gold apples
25 glimmer bulb
20 red petals

dragon2046
06-04-16, 01:54 PM
Thank you!
Sigh, recently the new adventures give nothing good :p

I received a faerie campfire. :)

PrincessCupOButter
06-04-16, 02:55 PM
what does the adventure drop besides the possible of a faery?

I got a butterfly faerie flower.

samillian
06-04-16, 03:26 PM
Please remind me how do I get faerie jar and feral magic. I can see this taking a few searches.

katbtodd
06-04-16, 03:27 PM
What happen I had 9 blythewood trees in my inventory, brought them out and chopped them and been tapping trees all day and wanted to put a few back in my inventory...and I can't what happen how come we cant store them , when did they change that ?

samillian
06-04-16, 03:42 PM
Same thing happened to me. I wish we had some warning

KEC09
06-04-16, 04:18 PM
Why can we no longer store our blythewood trees? I just grew a few to replace the ones from my inventory and can't store them or sell them! Can we get this fixed?

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 04:26 PM
I received a faerie campfire. :)

I got a butterfly faerie flower.
You two are lucky :D I got an old log and the other one got nothing ;)

ktorewqas
06-04-16, 04:29 PM
These two houses give lots of coins on lvl 4. I just made them all lvl 5 and no more updates available.

riverly
06-04-16, 04:34 PM
Just completed the second search. A lot of "fireworks" and then puffft! Nothing! A dud.
I call this chintzy!!!!

ShibuyaCloth
06-04-16, 04:43 PM
This change was done long ago. It has been known to many. I always grow new trees to avoid tampering with my special reserve.

kolakid
06-04-16, 05:01 PM
Just completed the second search. A lot of "fireworks" and then puffft! Nothing! A dud.
I call this chintzy!!!!

same thing happened to me twice now!... fireworks & nothing dropped!!!:-((((

just collected again...fireworks & nada!!
Hope not another Glitch!!!

riverly
06-04-16, 05:53 PM
Please remind me how do I get faerie jar and feral magic. I can see this taking a few searches.fairy in jar comes from -- Magic garden, glimmer bulbs , ivy's hut, sir piggy(rarely), fairie bridge

Feral magic--/ fighting fire boars(rarely) and feral lands adventure.

newzealander
06-04-16, 08:02 PM
3 adventures to Search the Glimmerwood, and still no Lila. She's a tough one....on to adventure #4.

riverly
06-04-16, 09:24 PM
On to search number 4 too. This is nuts!!!!! Why do they do that to us? It's getting on my nerves.

zoroak
06-04-16, 10:03 PM
After visiting Greselda's castle, next step is:

zoroak
06-04-16, 11:32 PM
After Lila's potion:

Jinc4
06-05-16, 12:57 AM
L5 Blythe Faerie House dropped a rat tail

ktorewqas
06-05-16, 04:11 AM
L5 Blythe Faerie House dropped a rat tail
I got 6 Blythedust. The other faerie house dropped a purple petal and 3 glimmer dust.

hkcorrigan
06-05-16, 05:15 AM
Level 5 Fairie Bulb dropped Blythedust too

riverly
06-05-16, 05:29 AM
Another search. Same old song and dance. Nothing. Ho hum.

meme1098
06-05-16, 05:55 AM
Another search. Same old song and dance. Nothing. Ho hum.

It took me 6 times by YKWT. All the boxes I got were old logs, but seems there's a rare chance for faerie campfire.
When you get Lila, you get the reward popup immediately.

saphirie
06-05-16, 06:00 AM
I found Lila and am up to the Track Checking part of her thread. My problem is on the Scorched Search goal it is still telling me to find a trail. I went on another 4 adventures before I thought maybe this is a glitch and there's nothing else to find. Especially since beside finding Lila (on about my 4th adventure. I am using both castle and barracks) I have received absolutely no other drops. I forced closed my game but its still there.

hagypagy
06-05-16, 06:04 AM
It took me 6 times by YKWT. Don't bother opening boxes, they're always old logs. When you get Lila, you get the reward popup immediately.

the adventure does drop the faerie campfire so if you haven't one of them then maybe check out the boxes.
i just got my second ... really cool deco but too big :( mine's been living in storage :( it's pieces like these that need the wizard's workshop!!

meme1098
06-05-16, 06:07 AM
Is Lila in your inventory? After getting her from the adventure, Greselda took her to her castle(according to the dialog) & you should get the next goal - Lila's Lotion. I'm now making the balm in the potion shop.

riverly
06-05-16, 06:07 AM
It took me 6 times by YKWT. Don't bother opening boxes, they're always old logs. When you get Lila, you get the reward popup immediately.yep. I think I'll get it next time.

meme1098
06-05-16, 06:08 AM
the adventure does drop the faerie campfire so if you haven't one of them then maybe check out the boxes.
i just got my second ... really cool deco but too big :( mine's been living in storage :( it's pieces like these that need the wizard's workshop!!

Ahhh, did not know that. One of the items I don't have but, like you, it would most likely be in storage anyway. We just need expansions. Why they aren't there on the perimeter like other games is beyond me.

saphirie
06-05-16, 06:11 AM
Shes not in my inventory but I saw her drop and then the next goal came up and I completed that. After you have to make 5 more balm and help Lila rest.
Are other people getting drops when they do the Glimmerwood adventure? I get nothing.

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-16, 06:30 AM
New Batch of pictures and updated info:

Buildings:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454001.png_2v_31020.png

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454002.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L3 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL3)
Requirements: 30 Glimmerdust, 30 Blue Petal, 15 Purple Petal, 10 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454003.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL4)
Requirements: 40 Glimmerdust, 20 Blue Petal, 15 Glimmerbulb, 20 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454004.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL5)
Requirements: 50 Glimmerdust, 20 Red Petal, 25 Glimmerbulb, 3 Golden Apple
Drops: Coins, Glimmerdust, Purple Petal

Info: The Perfect home for a wild, gusty Blythewood Faerie!
Requirements: 1000 coins // 20 Blythedust, 50 Bone, 50 Boar Pelt

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455001.png_2v_31020.png
Requirements: 30 Blythedust, 20 Boar Pelt, 50 Creep Tooth, 25 Bone

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455002.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L3 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL3)
Requirements: 30 Blythedust, 15 Rat Tail, 30 Horse Hair, 10 Hide

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455003.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL4)
Requirements: 40 Blythedust, 20 Rat Tail, 20 20 Hide, 15 Fur

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455004.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL5)
Requirements: 40 Blythedust, 20 Manticore Whisker, 25 Fur, 3 Golden Egg
Drops: Coins, Blythedust, Rat Tail

Decorations:

Requirements: ?

Info: A whimsical wall, hopefully strong enough to withstand quarreling Faeries...

Crafts:

Soothing Balm (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SoothingBalm)
Type: Material
Source: Quest
Crafted in: Potion Shop
Requirements: 20 Glimmerdust, 30 Faerie Murmur, 5 Fay Crystal
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems
Cap: 99
Comments: A heeling lotion made specially for Lila.

Adventure:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb20093.png_2v_31020.png
Search the Glimmerwood
Type: Adventure
Crafted in: Keep, Barracks
Requirements: 1 Catfish Soup, 10 Faerie Jars, 3 Feral Magic
Found: Small Rock Pile, Plant In A Log, Faerie Campfire, Butterfly Faerie Flower, Tree Log
Timer: 240 minutes // 4 hours
Speed-up: 22 gems
Comments: Search the ruined portion of the Glimmerwood!

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700058.png_2v_31020.png
Butterfly Faerie Flower (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ButterflyFaerieFlower)
Info: A tall Butterfly Faerie flower. Son't stand underneath if you have allergies!
Requirements: 35 gems
Found: Adventure (Search the Glimmerwood)

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990032.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Campfire (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FaerieCampfire)
Info: Flower-petal kindling makes the flames smell sweet!
Source: Adventure
Size: 3x3

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50124.png_2v_31020.png
Lila (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Lila)
Info: A sweet Faerie from the Glimmerwood clan of Faeries.
Cap: 1

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb801080.png
Small Rock Pile (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SmallRockPile)
Info: Mine for Stone and other Crafting Materials.
Comments: Can be cleared in 5 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb802030.png_2v_31020.png
Plant In A Log (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PlantInALog)
Info: Clear for Wood and other Crafting Materials.
Comments: Can be cleared in 2 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb802040.png_2v_31020.png
Tree Log (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_TreeLog)

kolakid
06-05-16, 07:06 AM
Is Lila in your inventory? After getting her from the adventure, Greselda took her to her castle(according to the dialog) & you should get the next goal - Lila's Lotion. I'm now making the balm in the potion shop.

I have completed the search for Lila & thought she was in my inventory as got the next goal... am making soothing balm but NO LILA in my inventory!
Forced closed numerous times & have done 3 more searches ( even got Fairy Firecamp) but no LILA!??!

Anyone got this problem too?!

plby
06-05-16, 07:06 AM
New Batch of pictures and updated info:

Buildings:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455001.png_2v_31020.png

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455002.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L3 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL3)
Requirements: 30 Glimmerdust, 30 Blue Petal, 15 Purple Petal, 10 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455003.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL4)
Requirements: 40 Glimmerdust, 20 Blue Petal, 15 Glimmerbulb, 20 Fertilizer

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb455004.png_2v_31020.png
Glimmer Faerie House L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GlimmerFaerieHouseL5)
Requirements: 50 Glimmerdust, 20 Red Petal, 25 Glimmerbulb, 3 Golden Apple
Drops: Coins, Glimmerdust, Purple Petal

Requirements: 1000 coins // 20 Blythedust, 50 Bone, 50 Boar Pelt

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454001.png_2v_31020.png
Requirements: 30 Blythedust, 20 Boar Pelt, 50 Creep Tooth, 25 Bone

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454002.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L3 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL3)
Requirements: 30 Blythedust, 15 Rat Tail, 30 Horse Hair, 10 Hide

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454003.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL4)
Requirements: 40 Blythedust, 20 Rat Tail, 20 20 Hide, 15 Fur

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb454004.png_2v_31020.png
Blythe Faerie House L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_BlytheFaerieHouseL5)
Requirements: 40 Blythedust, 20 Manticore Whisker, 25 Fur, 3 Golden Egg
Drops: Coins, Blythedust, Rat Tail

Decorations:

Requirements: ?

Info: A whimsical wall, hopefully strong enough to withstand quarreling Faeries...

Crafts:

Soothing Balm (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SoothingBalm)
Crafted in: Potion Shop
Requirements: 20 Glimmerdust, 30 Faerie Murmur, 5 Fay Crystal
Timer: 120 minutes // 2 hours
Speed-up: 8 gems
Cap: 99
Comments: A heeling lotion made specially for Lila.

Drops:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb700058.png_2v_31020.png
Butterfly Faerie Flower (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ButterflyFaerieFlower)
Requirements: 35 gems

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb990032.png_2v_31020.png
Faerie Campfire (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_FaerieCampfire)
Info: Flower-petal kindling makes the flames smell sweet!
Source: Adventure
Size: 3x3

Lila (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Lila)
Cap: 1

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb801080.png
Small Rock Pile (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_SmallRockPile)
Info: Mine for Stone and other Crafting Materials.
Comments: Can be cleared in 5 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb802030.png_2v_31020.png
Plant In A Log (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_PlantInALog)

Shibuya, you've got the pics for Glimmer faerie houses and Blythe faerie houses mixed up

saphirie
06-05-16, 07:11 AM
I have completed the search for Lila & thought she was in my inventory as got the next goal... am making soothing balm but NO LILA in my inventory!
Forced closed numerous times & have done 3 more searches ( even got Fairy Firecamp) but no LILA!??!

Anyone got this problem too?!

Very glad to hear someone else has this problem. I even deleted the game and reloaded it but no luck. I'm also annoyed I dont get anything each adventure.

kolakid
06-05-16, 07:24 AM
Very glad to hear someone else has this problem. I even deleted the game and reloaded it but no luck. I'm also annoyed I dont get anything each adventure.

hope not another glitch & will have to wait till tomorrow for S8 to check as weekend :-((
Have also reloaded but nothing ... can continue with goals but No Lila and so low on fairy jars
to do another search...have done about 8 since yesterday ( in KingsKeep & Barracks) but only got fireworks
everytime then nothing (1 drop of Campfire out of the 8 searchs)

PrincessCupOButter
06-05-16, 07:32 AM
Lila isn't in my inventory either, but I was able to move on with the goal. I am wondering if she just never was there or if she left inventory after clicking "Entrust Lila to Lady Griselda" in the next step :confused: I forgot to look in inventory after finding her but before entrusting her.

* I've gotten one fairy jar drop from the bridge since this quest started. Apparently the faeries have gotten smarter and are no longer so easily captured. I had been maxed on those for ages! It's gonna take a while to rebuild that inventory.

Jinc4
06-05-16, 07:56 AM
Lila was definitely my inventory and is now gone, I think she went when I entrusted her to Lady Grizelda. I checked, and Azalea is still in my inventory (way back as it was so long ago).

kolakid
06-05-16, 08:59 AM
Well, am at least now less worried if others also had / then not & maybe will be back in inventory after Goals are finished!

belbar22
06-05-16, 10:52 AM
Aargh 6 adventures. No Lila. I hate random drops.

ShibuyaCloth
06-05-16, 11:53 AM
Shibuya, you've got the pics for Glimmer faerie houses and Blythe faerie houses mixed up

Thanks, I fixed my DB, images are now flipped. In the meantime I got Lila!

nannytodragons
06-05-16, 12:14 PM
Under search the glimmerwood we need to adventure wuing catfish soup, faerie jar and 3 feral magic. my problem is that I have use all my faerie jars and for the life of me cant remember where / how to fine more. can someone point me in the right direction please :) Thank you

Seriously700
06-05-16, 12:24 PM
Wow...that dialog after the last visit to Thomas. Is someone asking for forgiveness there? Kinda hard to just let go though, at least for me...lol.

This is too funny

meme1098
06-05-16, 01:40 PM
Under search the glimmerwood we need to adventure wuing catfish soup, faerie jar and 3 feral magic. my problem is that I have use all my faerie jars and for the life of me cant remember where / how to fine more. can someone point me in the right direction please :) Thank you

From The Hub

Faerie jar
Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge
Uses: updating Theatre to level 3, various goals

I'm running low on the faerie murmur since we have to craft 5 more of the balm.

PrincessCupOButter
06-05-16, 04:36 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned but the faerie pond has a 5 hour timer. My first drop was water and fish. I was hoping for faerie murmur or a fairy jar. Lol

And speaking of fairy jars, I just got one of those from the reindeer stable! So far, no feral magic drops from any sources listed....not that I can actually get any dire boars to spawn now that I need them. :(

kolakid
06-05-16, 04:41 PM
Finished Goals but NO LILA in my Inventory only Azalea!!! :-((

mineonly2015
06-05-16, 04:51 PM
I have searched the glimmerwood 5 times and now I'm on my 6th try. This is ridiculous.

fish63
06-05-16, 04:59 PM
Could someone show a picture of the magic garden? I can't find it in my inventory and I didn't think I missed completing a goal!

meme1098
06-05-16, 05:14 PM
Could someone show a picture of the magic garden? I can't find it in my inventory and I didn't think I missed completing a goal!

It's the green, flowery bush with a rainbow

fish63
06-05-16, 05:21 PM
Thank you, meme 1098. It was out. I had forgotten the name!

riverly
06-05-16, 05:25 PM
My game is virtually at a standstill. Can't get any boar items. Good grief.

larisata
06-05-16, 06:33 PM

I think not. Look at the top of goal 2.

"...sometimes one must be firm. We cannot allow hurt feelings to get in the way of protecting the kingdom."

nannytodragons
06-05-16, 07:11 PM
Thank you for the info :)

Flowersandgems
06-05-16, 07:16 PM
In the goal "Scorched search" I have searched the glimmer wood eight times, does anyone know where I can find some more Faerie Jars? Just looked back in the thread. I have visited all of those but didn't get any Faerie Jars.

riverly
06-05-16, 08:34 PM
Giving the need for rare drops of fairy jars and boar pelts, I am treating this as a long term goal. It may stay in my book for a loooong time. There are just not a lot of sources for these items

eastie41
06-05-16, 08:46 PM
Wow , I just got a faerie jar from the reindeer stable, too. THanks for posting the tip.
I don't know if it's been mentioned but the faerie pond has a 5 hour timer. My first drop was water and fish. I was hoping for faerie murmur or a fairy jar. Lol

And speaking of fairy jars, I just got one of those from the reindeer stable! So far, no feral magic drops from any sources listed....not that I can actually get any dire boars to spawn now that I need them. :(

cyndora
06-05-16, 09:04 PM
Ok, do these trips in the castle for this quests, are they suppose to drop anything???
went on 4 or 5 search for clues are whatever and I'm getting nothing . Wasting resources , is this a glitch !???
i can understand not getting the quest thing a few times but nothing at all is kinda robbing me .....again

when I say nothing I mean no coin or exp nothing just some little fireworks and no drops
something is wrong

riverly
06-05-16, 09:19 PM
I agree. I had my something scorched adventure checked off because I had found Lila, and now it is unchecked.

It was absolutely positively checked off as being done.

EBJW
06-05-16, 09:59 PM
Faerie jars?!

I collected over 50 glimmer bulbs: 0 faerie jars...

Trying to get them gets even more annoyed than returning yet again from search empty handed....

samillian
06-05-16, 11:14 PM
I have searched nine times...no drops nothing..I planted thirty glimmer bulbs and got lucky and received three faerie jars...but at this rate I agree there is a glitch or it will be a replay of sister sister...not happy jane

belbar22
06-05-16, 11:24 PM
I have searched nine times...no drops nothing..I planted thirty glimmer bulbs and got lucky and received three faerie jars...but at this rate I agree there is a glitch or it will be a replay of sister sister...not happy jane

9 trips here too. Very unhappy. Started of with 107 jars and now cleared them out. Having to use 10 of a rare resource is beyond frustrating when you don't get Lila at the end of it.

SpiritWind00
06-05-16, 11:57 PM
Post 1 update with inventory info.

I've also reported 3 issues:
1. Cap on buildings;
2. The excessive number of adventuring done to get Lila (I think it's too much and I'm not even up to this yet;))
3. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila.

I've included the dialogue because I haven't heard from Dabag is a couple of months. If you are her neighbour, can you please PM me if you have heard from her please....

newzealander
06-06-16, 12:50 AM
9 trips here too. Very unhappy. Started of with 107 jars and now cleared them out. Having to use 10 of a rare resource is beyond frustrating when you don't get Lila at the end of it.

Just wait till you get to the Faerie's Murmur requirement....I had 99, and cleared those getting the first 3 Soothing Balm, but you need 6. So now I am having to wait hours between rare drops from obscure places like the Faerie Respite and Faerie Bridge for more....and they rarely drop more than one at a time, even from the little Faerie Flowerbed. Grrrrr....slow going, this one!

Dtkc1217
06-06-16, 01:24 AM
Is there any one found Lila but cannot finish the goal? I have go to 2e but the 2a still here. I think it is a bug.

kolakid
06-06-16, 02:43 AM
NEVER SAW LILA BUT GOT GOALS
Only firework bursts but saw nothing else dropped from about 10 Searches after number 12 (1 Fairy Camp Fire)
Lila NOT IN my inventory & have completed all Goals and they have gone !
BUT NO LILA!!!
Is Lila supposed to be in our inventory ???!

SpiritWind00
06-06-16, 03:05 AM
NEVER SAW LILA BUT GOT GOALS
Only firework bursts but saw nothing else dropped from about 10 Searches after number 12 (1 Fairy Camp Fire)
Lila NOT IN my inventory & have completed all Goals and they have gone !
BUT NO LILA!!!
Is Lila supposed to be in our inventory ???!

She drops from the adventure. She is not in a box/crate. Once she drops she is in your inventory (you see her fall from the adventure, she has white hair). I wrote more about this in post 1 :)

Once she drops you'll get the next set of goals (assuming you've done the debris and tree goals too). If you have Lila's lotion goal, when you Entrust Lila to Lady Greselda, she disappears from inventory.

See my post above for glitch report.

katbtodd
06-06-16, 03:14 AM
I got Lila and then you give her to the evil queen In your quest book it says ( give) to take care of ..then the green stuff shows up in your potion shop, then she gone out of inventory ,,but then it tell us to search again through the the castle.. But nothing dropped for me and the quest is out of my book.. So not sure what happen there but sending out again just in cause Lila should be coming back again

rosym47
06-06-16, 04:39 AM
I think I may have discovered the glitch as far as my game is concerned, I did 2a "Witch knows best"and moved forward to "looking towards tomorrow". On completion of this I will get the goal reward of the pond. But I also have 2b come up requiring me to go on the adventure to find Lila. I don't need to do this because I have already completed section 2 by doing 2a (see post 1).

I wish I had discovered this before I had done the adventure 10 times. I believe I could waste time and resources in doing this adventure for ever because I have passed the requirement for it.

kolakid
06-06-16, 06:14 AM
She drops from the adventure. She is not in a box/crate. Once she drops she is in your inventory (you see her fall from the adventure, she has white hair). I wrote more about this in post 1 :)

Once she drops you'll get the next set of goals (assuming you've done the debris and tree goals too). If you have Lila's lotion goal, when you Entrust Lila to Lady Greselda, she disappears from inventory.

See my post above for glitch report.

Ok thnxs SW...just thought she might come back after the Goals are completed like Azalea... but guess not now! Maybe someone has a pic as never saw her!

roguebee
06-06-16, 06:32 AM
SW, you can add iron rich rock as a drop from Search the Glimmerwood.

rosym47
06-06-16, 06:38 AM
Ok thnxs SW...just thought she might come back after the Goals are completed like Azalea... but guess not now! Maybe someone has a pic as never saw her!

So why are we all doing the rest of stage 2.

EBJW
06-06-16, 06:51 AM
Collected over 70 glimmer bulbs now: still 0 faerie jars...

Well...

riverly
06-06-16, 07:06 AM
I got the goal track checking before I had planted all my trees in the scorch search. I was waiting to plant more blythewood trees. When Lila dropped it went immediately to dialogue with ladyG. And the balm crafting. I've sent 1 more adventure out for track checking to see what happens. I feel like I'm going in circles here.

Maybe they should have called it backtracking goal.
Or the backtrack checking goal
Or the backtrack checking scorch search goal.

katbtodd
06-06-16, 07:23 AM
Any body else having trouble getting faerie murmers back up .. Or am I missing something, I even have 4 faerie gardens they are coming back so slow.... I sent out both barracks and castle out in a faerie adventure hoping they will drop me some

katbtodd
06-06-16, 07:26 AM
Collected over 70 glimmer bulbs now: still 0 faerie jars...

Well...

My new Faerie pond dropped me one faerie jar ,mermaid scales and water

idkat
06-06-16, 07:41 AM
On to search number 4 too. This is nuts!!!!! Why do they do that to us? It's getting on my nerves.

I have done 7 and still nothing, at 10 fairies jars a pop, and only one collected since starting, I am almost done, and won't be able to go any further. I don't mind challenging but this may be impossible. I have got nothing on most of the adventures.

petal2092
06-06-16, 07:59 AM
Any body else having trouble getting faerie murmers back up .. Or am I missing something, I even have 4 faerie gardens they are coming back so slow.... I sent out both barracks and castle out in a faerie adventure hoping they will drop me some

I'm having a problem with faerie murmers too. I need 68 and they are not even dropping from the regular places.

EBJW
06-06-16, 08:01 AM
My new Faerie pond dropped me one faerie jar ,mermaid scales and water

I've given up on the bulbs....
This is gonna be a 'sister, sister'experience for me as well: I hardly got jars from the other places, and just got back from another empty search, so...

No fun...

Rockylandia
06-06-16, 08:05 AM
Accumulating faerie murmurs is a horribly slow process. The Plume Hive adventure returned six faerie murmurs; other than that, faerie bridge has been the most reliable source for me, since other faerie resources often give me only glimmer dust.

Cesar49
06-06-16, 08:09 AM
Just sent out my 10th adventure - so far have gained nothing but a small rock pile and 2 logs! This is my last chance; if I don't get her this time she can just stay lost!

katbtodd
06-06-16, 08:10 AM
Hey guys glad I'm not alone , but this is so bad no murmers , I need so many

robino23
06-06-16, 08:26 AM
Ok. I'm so confused. I'm on my 9th adventure and still no Lila (nor anything else; not even xp points ��). Anyway, I was going through my inventory and found the Faerie Pond. What is going on?

Jinc4
06-06-16, 08:27 AM
Yes faerie murmurs are a complete pain...

I have the search the glimmerwood adventure ready to collect, but don't want to until I have all the balm made. So hoping there are no more searches to do.

Jinc4
06-06-16, 08:33 AM
Ok. I'm so confused. I'm on my 9th adventure and still no Lila (nor anything else; not even xp points 😳). Anyway, I was going through my inventory and found the Faerie Pond. What is going on?
That was the reward for completing 3a, the other thread with Thomas. Confusing when they run 2 threads!

robino23
06-06-16, 08:50 AM
That was the reward for completing 3a, the other thread with Thomas. Confusing when they run 2 threads!

So, am I trying to find Lila just to give her away and not gaining anything?

riverly
06-06-16, 09:05 AM
Yes Lila goes somewhere but not exactly where she goes.
My issue is that my goal to find Lila was checked off as being done on scorched search but now it is unchecked. I had her in my inventory.
After doing search glimmer wood on track checking goal that goal has been checked as being done
Basically I can't get scorched search out of my goal book. I am not going on further adventures. This is definitely a glitch. And doing numerous searches for nothing has got to be a glitch. If S8 would cut out the random drops on these things, the problem would be solved.

riverly
06-06-16, 09:38 AM
I found Lila and am up to the Track Checking part of her thread. My problem is on the Scorched Search goal it is still telling me to find a trail. I went on another 4 adventures before I thought maybe this is a glitch and there's nothing else to find. Especially since beside finding Lila (on about my 4th adventure. I am using both castle and barracks) I have received absolutely no other drops. I forced closed my game but its still there.this is the problem I'm having. Have you gotten past this?????

PrincessCupOButter
06-06-16, 09:39 AM
Add fey crystal to the faerie pond drops.

Faerie murmur has gone MIA. Good thing this isn't timed.

FunWithStats
06-06-16, 09:56 AM
this is the problem I'm having. Have you gotten past this?????

I have the same problem. I have been able to go onto the other goals but haven't finished the them yet.

riverly
06-06-16, 10:31 AM
So far I am not having a problem with fairy murmur. They are dropping pretty regularly from my fairy stuff. On the other hand fairy in the jar is ......................super rare. And boar items are extinct.

my2place
06-06-16, 01:10 PM
I found Lila and am up to the Track Checking part of her thread. My problem is on the Scorched Search goal it is still telling me to find a trail. I went on another 4 adventures before I thought maybe this is a glitch and there's nothing else to find. Especially since beside finding Lila (on about my 4th adventure. I am using both castle and barracks) I have received absolutely no other drops. I forced closed my game but its still there.

Same - wish I would have checked here sooner before I wasted so many items going on worthless searches :( Will just let it sit now and hope it goes away.

Jinc4
06-06-16, 01:37 PM
Drops from Blythe Faerie House - manticore whisker and horse hair

(I wish it dropped faeries murmur!)

belbar22
06-06-16, 01:52 PM
Finally got Lila on trip 11

katbtodd
06-06-16, 01:56 PM
Drops from Blythe Faerie House - manticore whisker and horse hair

(I wish it dropped faeries murmur!)

They should , that's for sure

doodledoo20000
06-06-16, 02:25 PM
No Lila after nine tries and now I only have 2 faerie jars. 99 faerie jars gone in fewer than two days for a few rotten logs. Sigh. It's been a long time since this game was fun. So sad...

SpiritWind00
06-06-16, 02:44 PM

More inventory drops added to post 1 at top. No news on the 3 issues I reported yet...

Post 1 update with inventory info.

I've also reported 3 issues:
1. Cap on buildings;
2. The excessive number of adventuring done to get Lila (I think it's too much and I'm not even up to this yet;))
3. The goal remaining in your book once you've found Lila.

I've included the dialogue because I haven't heard from Dabag in a couple of months. If you are her neighbour, can you please PM me if you have heard from her please....

SpiritWind00
06-06-16, 02:51 PM
Re no 1 above, feedback passed on to the Dev team.

Re no 2 above, confirmed it's going to require quite a few adventures!

Re no 3 above, SparklyOctopus is looking into this. If you got Lila, don't do more adventures, keep going with the rest if you can...

Tsamlok
06-06-16, 03:19 PM
Such a nasty glitch. I've absolved the "Search the Glimmerwood" 10 Times and have used all my Faery Jars. And for what ? A nasty old log. Is that a big joke. Or what will Storm8 say with this ? My Full Inventory of Faery Jars is now blown in the Wind.

fish63
06-06-16, 04:49 PM
I completed last goal! Princess said is she leading us away. Now nothing. Can't go on another quest! Nothing in goal book?

fish63
06-06-16, 04:59 PM
Lila ia not in my inventory! Found her! Doctored her! Took her on quest! Lost her?

Tsamlok
06-06-16, 10:08 PM
Re no 1 above, feedback passed on to the Dev team.

Re no 2 above, confirmed it's going to require quite a few adventures!

Re no 3 above, SparklyOctopus is looking into this. If you got Lila, don't do more adventures, keep going with the rest if you can...

A few Adventures ? In the past, it took three or Four in the Max. to reach the Goal. But this Time, the only Effekts are fireworks over the Kings Keep and the Fort . The really First Bonus for the Mission was at the end of My 10nth. ( an old log) . And without Faery Jars , I have to wait for the Next ten in My stock, i cannot Start any New Mission.

Cesar49
06-06-16, 11:03 PM
Just done my 11th search and still no Lila, so that's it for me. I remember this happening when I first had to find the burning ember, on the desert adventure - this was years ago, I've been playing this game waaaay too long! - and it took 4 weeks to get the ember. At least then I was able to craft armour and feasts to keep going. This time it's too random. It could well be enough to stop me playing altogether. :(

flemlion
06-06-16, 11:16 PM
****, I've entrusted Lila to Lady Greselda (2d), before 2b. Scorched Search was completed and now I have to "Find a trail" again.
Do hope there are more trails to find, even after you've found Lila, or this is a bug that needs fixing

Jinc4
06-06-16, 11:56 PM
This quest ends abruptly when 2e Track Checking is completed. One page of dialogue, Princess Sabin observes that Lila is taking us back to the kingdom and then......nothing!

coolssp
06-07-16, 12:47 AM
You two are lucky :D I got an old log and the other one got nothing ;)

4 adventures and literally nothing :(

samillian
06-07-16, 02:13 AM
spiritwind00 can you please ask how many is quite a few adventures to find lila because if there is no max and this is a main story line this is going to be one boring game...I'm maxed on just about everything..I've got no room to rearrange my kingdom a heap of things are in storage...I'm planting glimmer bulbs that I don't need just to try and get the very rare fairy jars which I was maxed on..I refuse to spend gems which I have used in the past for a gamble with the odds at 1000 to 1...if you could ask I would appreciate it..thank you

belbar22
06-07-16, 03:15 AM
I have a soothing balm in my inventory 1/5 but although I have force closed it is not showing up in the goal. Is this normal?

SpiritWind00
06-07-16, 03:28 AM
I have a soothing balm in my inventory 1/5 but although I have force closed it is not showing up in the goal. Is this normal?
The first one you make in 2d you give away. Would that be it? Did you make a second one before the goal 2e come up?

SpiritWind00
06-07-16, 03:38 AM
spiritwind00 can you please ask how many is quite a few adventures to find lila because if there is no max and this is a main story line this is going to be one boring game...I'm maxed on just about everything..I've got no room to rearrange my kingdom a heap of things are in storage...I'm planting glimmer bulbs that I don't need just to try and get the very rare fairy jars which I was maxed on..I refuse to spend gems which I have used in the past for a gamble with the odds at 1000 to 1...if you could ask I would appreciate it..thank you
They don't reveal that kind of info on a random drop. I asked whether 9 was a glitch, but it's not; it is going to take as many as it takes, that's why i wrote 'quite a few'. It sounds like from what I've read it could take up to 12-15 which makes it a long term goal... I guess given the storyline just ends in limbo again and we don't have Queen Ivinea, that we are off again in a continuation of the story at some stage. Most players who are up to these goals in the story should be able to finish before the next release given how things have gone previously. :) SW

belbar22
06-07-16, 04:49 AM
The first one you make in 2d you give away. Would that be it? Did you make a second one before the goal 2e come up?

No, I have given 1 away and made another one for the goal where you need to give 5. I didn't start it till the goal appeared as I had no glimmer dust.

Edit: Now got 2 in storage and none showing in the goal.

gdmcrjunkie
06-07-16, 05:15 AM
Please tell me the faerie houses drop faeries' murmur! Why is it so hard to get...

tigarlilyvol
06-07-16, 05:29 AM
No, I have given 1 away and made another one for the goal where you need to give 5. I didn't start it till the goal appeared as I had no glimmer dust.

Edit: Now got 2 in storage and none showing in the goal.

Did you push the part in goal (administer the soothing balm) that says "give"?

gracelinda
06-07-16, 06:00 AM
Did you try giving the items in the quest line? Mine do not show up until I press the give button.

purrdue5
06-07-16, 06:03 AM
I can add my tale of woe. Down to my Lat 10 jars but this morning checking my adventure & wow I got Lila so happy, followed instructions to Greselda castle,etc but then she disappears & there's no lotion in the portion shop & the goal still shows the path open??? I'm stuck until this is fixed. I've done the faerie houses to level 5. HELP. Thanks to all the people who r trying so hard to fix theses problems

riverly
06-07-16, 06:52 AM
I posted my problem on the bugs and issues thread and it was fixed.

belbar22
06-07-16, 07:30 AM
Did you push the part in goal (administer the soothing balm) that says "give"?

Yes I did. That's what sparked the next goal I think.

belbar22
06-07-16, 07:32 AM
Did you try giving the items in the quest line? Mine do not show up until I press the give button.

No because I don't have 5 yet. But I think you may be on to something so I will collect all 5, take a picture to prove that I have them and then if pressing give does not work at least I can show S8 that there is a problem. Thanks.

paisdelasmaravillas
06-07-16, 07:35 AM
I found Lila and give her, and after I obtain the faerie pound.
Now I'm making the 5 soothing balm, I make 3. Now I need more faerie murmur.
But... I haven't checked the "find a trail" in the"scorched search"...
I Continued making adventures, but I now I read that it's a glitch!?. Arg!!!!
Really??!!

Tsamlok
06-07-16, 08:44 AM
They don't reveal that kind of info on a random drop. I asked whether 9 was a glitch, but it's not; it is going to take as many as it takes, that's why i wrote 'quite a few'. It sounds like from what I've read it could take up to 12-15 which makes it a long term goal... I guess given the storyline just ends in limbo again and we don't have Queen Ivinea, that we are off again in a continuation of the story at some stage. Most players who are up to these goals in the story should be able to finish before the next release given how things have gone previously. :) SW

Up to 12-15 ? That Sounds like kidding us. Faery Jars are Limited to 99 in the Stock and every Try needs 10 of them. Do they - the Team at Storm8 - need assisstance in maths ? That cannot match the Reality without paying Gems for it ( oh, I forgot, it's really Money what we pay for this Gems! Don't we?)

tbaker0702
06-07-16, 08:44 AM
Somebody tell me where to find Lila. Is it in the adventure or from debris?

purrdue5
06-07-16, 09:07 AM
Where do I find the bugs thread, can't seem to locate it. Thanks friend

riverly
06-07-16, 09:26 AM
It is hard to find!!!!! I think I went to sub forums and backed out of discussions and then just went to castle story and then sub forums. Really try different things to just get to one that says castle story--not discussions. I don't know how to post links. Trial and error!!!!

rosym47
06-07-16, 09:37 AM
All this work, all this worry and using up precious resources for what? To find Lila, make her better and give her away again. I'm not doing this part of the challenge until somebody tells me why I need to. I have my fairie pond and I'm not chasing Lila unless I can dunk her in it.

ladyperidot
06-07-16, 09:42 AM
All this work, all this worry and using up precious resources for what? To find Lila, make her better and give her away again. I'm not doing this part of the challenge until somebody tells me why I need to. I have my fairie pond and I'm not chasing Lila unless I can dunk her in it.

LOL. I'm not adventuring again until I get all of the potions/lotions made. And since they take a chunk of faerie murmur, there's no hurry

riverly
06-07-16, 09:43 AM
This whole thing is bizarre ! And on top of that we get 2 fairy buildings that do not drop fairy items.

Well I haven't heard of any yet. Someone correct this if wrong.

purrdue5
06-07-16, 10:24 AM
It is hard to find!!!!! I think I went to sub forums and backed out of discussions and then just went to castle story and then sub forums. Really try different things to just get to one that says castle story--not discussions. I don't know how to post links. Trial and error!!!!

Thanks will keep looking. Most frustrating

kolakid
06-07-16, 11:13 AM
Thanks will keep looking. Most frustrating

See below

kolakid
06-07-16, 11:17 AM
@purrdue5; Where do I find the bugs thread, can't seem to locate it. ,

Find If press at top:
Castle Story / Bugs ans Issues/ Current Known Bugs and Issues/ Last Page or page 97,

kooky panda
06-07-16, 11:20 AM
Where do I find the bugs thread, can't seem to locate it. Thanks friend

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?35883-Current-Known-Bugs-and-Issues-for-Castle-Story&p=1305560&viewfull=1#post1305560

Happi2knight
06-07-16, 01:41 PM
I've done 10, nothing

purrdue5
06-07-16, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone for the help in locating the bugs thread. Have sent my problem, hope they help .

SpiritWind00
06-07-16, 02:19 PM
Thanks everyone for the help in locating the bugs thread. Have sent my problem, hope they help .
Can you force close and if that doesn't fix the potion shop, can you please reinstall. I also posted a response in bugs;)

plus I've put team on notice this could also be a problem, so please post how you get on so I can let them know. Thanks ;)

sourp4tch
06-07-16, 02:34 PM
Hey everyone! We're currently working on a fix for the issue regarding the first task of Scorched Search reverting once you give Lila to Lady Greselda. I'll update again when the fix is live :)

Sorry for the mishap, everyone!

PikaSquirrel
06-07-16, 02:35 PM
I found Lila and give her, and after I obtain the faerie pound.
Now I'm making the 5 soothing balm, I make 3. Now I need more faerie murmur.
But... I haven't checked the "find a trail" in the"scorched search"...
I Continued making adventures, but I now I read that it's a glitch!?. Arg!!!!
Really??!!

We're looking into this!

cyndora
06-07-16, 03:19 PM
as much as i enjoy new updates, and attention to the game....lately these releases are becoming very tiresome with the glitches and bugs.

i am not a programmer, i don't know how much WORK goes into these things, but they were never like this before. do these updates need more time to iron out the kinks instead of shoving them out there in 1 week unfinished?

i spent , as well as others, major rare resources on this thing, and it just seems broken.

just my 2 gold

trilogylass
06-07-16, 07:32 PM
I've done 9 visits with nada in return. I'm also done. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, haven't a clue what everyone else is posting about...I have no goals. I'm so over this game.

petal2092
06-07-16, 07:37 PM
LOL. I'm not adventuring again until I get all of the potions/lotions made. And since they take a chunk of faerie murmur, there's no hurry

If you travel to the fur burrow or plum hive you will return with faerie murmur. You are right, there is no hurry.

ladyperidot
06-07-16, 07:56 PM
This whole thing is bizarre ! And on top of that we get 2 fairy buildings that do not drop fairy items.

Well I haven't heard of any yet. Someone correct this if wrong.

And they didn't need any of those fairy block, beams etc that are piling up in the back corner of my storage shed!

roguebee
06-07-16, 08:02 PM
It took 11 trips to find Lila. I'm down to 1 Faerie jar and I still have to make one more trip in Step 2e to finish this update? I'm letting my knights go fishing and then have an evening at the Taverns.

eastie41
06-07-16, 08:29 PM
FYI. . It took me 10 adventures to find Lila. Hang in There! 😄

riverly
06-07-16, 09:09 PM
I've done 9 visits with nada in return. I'm also done. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone, haven't a clue what everyone else is posting about...I have no goals. I'm so over this game.no goals?? What are you visiting? That would be confusing. Sorry you feel this way, and I'm afraid others are feeling the same way, because the goal we are working on has been a frustration to many players because of a rare random drop. a lot of glitches in recent updates. I'm trying not to take it too seriously. And certainly not spending gems!!

LetsPlayAgain
06-07-16, 09:51 PM
Please help, my scorched search did not register, I found lila and it is telling me I have to do it again ..thankyou

etchedintime
06-07-16, 10:14 PM
Hi I'm at level 50 have been for ages , but I can't but the 2 new fairy houses it says I have to level up , but how I haven't levelled up for over a year I'm stuck at 50 , so how can I buy them ?

How did you get your new bullrings , it won't let me keeps saying level up but I can't

Jinc4
06-07-16, 11:25 PM
How did you get your new bullrings , it won't let me keeps saying level up but I can't

See post 1. There is a limit on how many buildings you can have, so you will need to sell some to get the new buildings.

SpiritWind00
06-08-16, 12:09 AM
Please help, my scorched search did not register, I found lila and it is telling me I have to do it again ..thankyou
Info in post 1... I've just updated post 1 with a section called Bugs/glitches and fixes! :) got a nice ring to it! :)