kooky panda
05-31-16, 03:52 PM
LTO:
Steampunk Fountain- 52 gems

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r608/mingboo/8bcf7923.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/2d95lcx.jpg

CassieJo84
06-01-16, 10:34 AM
LOL okay so when we didn't get a preview yesterday, I thought to myself that maybe they were going to give us a gorilla update but had to switch things because of the gorilla that got shot in the zoo....then chuckled to myself cuz no way, right?! 😂😂😂😂
🍌🐒
Happily passing on this one!

deekathleen
06-01-16, 10:50 AM
:eek: would have spent money if it had just been a nice normal pizza display. :(

my607
06-01-16, 10:51 AM
It's a childish update chimp pizza really? Storm 8 can't come up with anything better than that. These is one of the worse update ever. I hope BS update is better but who knows.

pixiegamer
06-01-16, 10:52 AM
:eek: would have spent money if it had just been a nice normal pizza display. :(

I think the pizza display (for coins) is okay though? I couldn't see any Chimpy branding on it. Might add it to my current farmer's market if I can figure out who to boot.

Also, LTO this week is the Steampunk fountain for those interested :)

DragonWished
06-01-16, 10:52 AM
Totally agree. Chimpy? Please.

Mair74
06-01-16, 11:11 AM
It's a very childish theme and they have done carnival themes before ughhhh ! It says Chimpy pizza it's not cute at all !

deekathleen
06-01-16, 11:18 AM
How much was the steampunk fountain before?

pipipooh1977
06-01-16, 11:19 AM
What in the world???????? Lololololololololol!!!! Just too stupid!

Antoniolady
06-01-16, 11:25 AM
I Don't really care For the new Update.. I'm not interested in The Monkey theme. I might get the Pizza Display. This them sucks!

dianeupside
06-01-16, 11:35 AM
This is sad. An appliance would have made this update a little more bearable. This makes the weeks so much longer.

pixiegamer
06-01-16, 11:39 AM
How much was the steampunk fountain before?

64 gems, apparently, so the discount actually isn't too bad. The item is reaaaaally really old (from back in March 2012!)

LadyEna
06-01-16, 11:57 AM
I just laughed at this theme because it reminds me of taking
the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese when they were small.
It'd be ok as a mix of other pizza theme I suppose.

R5FanForever1
06-01-16, 03:01 PM
This is too childish for me. I was hoping for a new appliance, but oh well. :confused::rolleyes:

twospoons
06-01-16, 03:29 PM
i'm not thrilled, but i'm not hugely disappointed either. granted, that's entirely because one of my current restaurants is a zoo, and the other is an arcade & racetrack, so this stuff isn't off for me--i like the skeeball (though it's not my favorite colors), and the ticket counter works well for my current purposes. the monkey ride is good for the zoo.

but i do wish there had been a food-related impressive display item. i didn't check to see the chimp band in detail, cause it didn't fit in with my themes, but thinking back to the fast food update, that had a drive-thru and a grill, the beargur mascot wasn't the main piece, just a 1x1 mascot. i think that's a better balance.

now that i'm looking at it closer, i like the idea of the skeeball. the execution is sloppy.

slayer7000
06-01-16, 07:06 PM
I don't think the balls in the skeeball would fit in the holes.... xD
i'm not thrilled, but i'm not hugely disappointed either. granted, that's entirely because one of my current restaurants is a zoo, and the other is an arcade & racetrack, so this stuff isn't off for me--i like the skeeball (though it's not my favorite colors), and the ticket counter works well for my current purposes. the monkey ride is good for the zoo.

but i do wish there had been a food-related impressive display item. i didn't check to see the chimp band in detail, cause it didn't fit in with my themes, but thinking back to the fast food update, that had a drive-thru and a grill, the beargur mascot wasn't the main piece, just a 1x1 mascot. i think that's a better balance.

now that i'm looking at it closer, i like the idea of the skeeball. the execution is sloppy.

deekathleen
06-01-16, 07:33 PM
The skee ball machine in bakery looks more realistic.

DragonWished
06-02-16, 10:04 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the steampunk fountain?

I tried to search but the images are blocked.

Thanks in advance for any help!

monstertop
06-02-16, 01:14 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the steampunk fountain?

I tried to search but the images are blocked.

Thanks in advance for any help!

This has a small photo of it:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?12916-Show-off-your-Restaurant&p=249236&highlight=steampunk#post249236

Actually, found a bigger photo of it:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?26461-Steam-punk-restaurant&p=278246&viewfull=1#post278246

DragonWished
06-02-16, 07:02 PM
Perfect! Thanks so much, monstertop!

pixiegamer
06-05-16, 08:41 AM
The skee ball machine in bakery looks more realistic.

Off-topic, but there's a skee ball machine in Bakery Story?

deekathleen
06-05-16, 11:49 AM
Off-topic, but there's a skee ball machine in Bakery Story?

Yes, it's in the boardwalk box I think.

DLL137
06-05-16, 12:23 PM
I like all the floor display stuff, I have some neighbours that do really amazing carnival themes and I bet I'm gonna see a few places with stuff from this update. The table, wallpaper and counter on the other hand..that monkey is REALLY creepy, it's very similar to a Paul Frank monkey which I'm thankful is now as popular as a pet rock as his monkey and the subway sandwiches one always creeped me right tfo

So ya, and how does a creepy monkey and pizza go together anyway? That's a really random pairing - as well as pizza and banana (floor tiles) that's such a disgusting concept I gag a little every time I see them :( really revolting..about as revolting as chocolate ganache, sushi and bunnies all together...Please don't do that either.