PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 3rd Birthday - June 3, 2016 (iOS)

Pages : 1 [2]

CinziaR94
06-12-16, 11:44 AM
Your pet should be in your cellar assuming you've finished all the steps of the last goal. If it's not there, double check that the final goal is not in your list of goals and that you've upgraded the cake to the final step. Clicking on the cake should show "Limit reached!" If all that is true and you don't see your dog/cat in the cellar, I would take screenshots of the "Limit reached!" message and your goal list and send that to S8 support.

Thx again!!

knowitnot
06-12-16, 02:03 PM
I've been making deliveries all day today and I have yet to see a single balloon of any color. I am on step 8/8. Haven't seen any green or yellow balloons in any shops or the newspaper either. Fortunately there is still quite a bit of time to go in the event, but this is just crazy frustrating.

ghjvcucjb
06-12-16, 02:17 PM
Another update for moderator to the update that I gave last night. Still at step 8/8. I recieved another green balloon last night so that makes 2 green balloons out of hundreds of deliveries. After that I did approximately 17 deliveries and zero green balloons. As it stands today I have from deliveries only 82 yellow ballooons and 2 green balloons. Thank you for any assistance in this
Another update going forward on the above information. Approximately 27-30 delivers so far this morning and zero green balloons. So running count: on step 8/8 hundreds of deliveries, 86 yellow balloons 2 green balloons.

ETA: since my last update and I just got 2 green balloons in 5 deliveries!!! Thank you if someone adjusted something. Really appreciate it!

baseball_boy
06-12-16, 05:15 PM
I have not got a green ballon in 3 days of deliveries.:mad:

PookieBear50
06-12-16, 06:10 PM
I'm just wondering...are those searching for green balloons sending a bunch of deliveries out all at once? Or only sending out a couple here, a couple there, maybe three later on, etc.?

I'm not sure which way would work better, but all of my green balloons for the final upgrade I received by doing piecemeal deliveries over the course of several days. I would start crafting what I could, look around for some of the items I thought I stood a good chance of finding (not always succeeding) and discarding the deliveries I knew I wouldn't, couldn't, or didn't want to fulfill. This meant a lot of waiting and a lot of time not spent doing deliveries, but gradually they all came in...maybe one green balloon for every 6-10 yellow ones.

One suggestion...rather than actively hoping for green balloons, convince yourself that you're waiting for yellow balloons to sell in your shop. This game...I don't know, somehow whenever you really WANT something you never get it (or it takes forever), but when you let your guard down and forget about it, it suddenly shows up. Maybe that will work for some of you as well.

yummy_bistro
06-12-16, 11:30 PM
where is mining?

I am on lv 17 struggling

now on quest 6

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 07:01 PM
where is mining?

I am on lv 17 struggling

now on quest 6

Mining task is in Quest 7. See Post 2.

praphulladp
06-13-16, 07:09 PM
Yes, same situation here too... No green balloon delivered sending more than 20-30 deliveries

yummy_bistro
06-13-16, 07:11 PM
thx

guess I have not come across that area of land yet lol

biggest struggle is not enough barn space

with 140

very struggling

:/

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 07:37 PM
thx

guess I have not come across that area of land yet lol

biggest struggle is not enough barn space

with 140

very struggling

:/

Since you don't have the mine, you have this option.

It's 12 gems to skip the mine task, see pic in post 2. I think buying treats from others may count for 2nd task but I'm not 100% sure. Make sure you have bought the 18 treats first before you decide if you want to gem through the task(s).

Rynetory2
06-13-16, 07:38 PM
2nd Gentle Reminder

The buy/sell posts by members have been removed. Appreciate your cooperation to keep this event thread for discussion only. Thank you.

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Rasenkyuugan
06-14-16, 10:42 PM
I thought it was just me so I came on here to check and it seems I'm not the only one struggling to get green balloons. Been on 8/8 since Friday (I think). The yellow balloons weren't easy to come by but far easier than green. Since getting the 40 yellow I've probably received another 5 from deliveries but only 2 or 3 green. I got 1 green this morning which was a shock.
I was so hopeful that this would finally be an event I could complete but now I don't know if it'll happen. I suppose the comfort is that we still have a few days but I'm really growing bored of this now.

spring_peeper
06-15-16, 06:30 AM
I don't know exactly how many deliveries I've sent, but no green balloons since Monday. Even then, I think I got one. Probably averaging at least 20 deliveries a day.

Usually I'll get one yellow balloon and confetti each delivery.

transberry
06-15-16, 06:27 PM
85 deliveries 3 green balloons in last 3 days

Jdralg
06-15-16, 08:33 PM
After tons of deliveries without a green balloon, I finally got my last two tonight and have my birthday kitten!! Now to go back to selling stuff on the market besides just extra yellow balloons and confetti.

khqtv
06-15-16, 10:10 PM
Is it a cupcake display you get from mining? I'm getting nothing but stones!

yummy_bistro
06-16-16, 01:46 AM
If I cannot open up the mine, how do I get my prize? I am on quest 7

It says skip this 12 gems , is it to skip all 6 times goto mines or just once?

thx

flaps16
06-16-16, 03:11 AM
Morning folks...I'm hoarding 28 red balloons. Do I need them after the first goal and upgrade of the cake? I'm currently collecting blue balloons for both parts of the event and will clear out barn space if I can.
Many thanks

transberry
06-16-16, 07:30 AM
Stage 3 needs red balloons too

PookieBear50
06-16-16, 11:11 AM
Morning folks...I'm hoarding 28 red balloons. Do I need them after the first goal and upgrade of the cake? I'm currently collecting blue balloons for both parts of the event and will clear out barn space if I can.
Many thanks

Check Post #2 on the first page of this thread to know how many balloons you need to hold onto (and also how many you are working on collecting) for each goal/upgrade. This will help you open up some space in your barn as you keep only what you need and sell off everything else.

Rynetory2
06-16-16, 10:01 PM
If I cannot open up the mine, how do I get my prize? I am on quest 7

It says skip this 12 gems , is it to skip all 6 times goto mines or just once?

thx

Quest 7 of 8
Go Mining (6 times) - 12 gems to skip this task at 1 go.
Collect Birthday Treats x1 - You may be able to progress this task from buying from others but I'm not 100% sure. Try buying a birthday treat and see how it works for you.
Make a Pinata x1 - You will a total of 18 birthday treats to complete this and the next Goal.

My advise is that you dont gem your Mining task until you have purchased 18 birthday treats. You may also need to spend 14 gems for task 2 if buying doesnt count. Only gem through once you are very certain you have the ingredients and time to complete the rest of the tasks in Goal 7 and 8. Hope this helps.

LadyFencer
06-17-16, 08:13 AM
ENOUGH WITH THE YELLOW BALLOONS AND CONFETTI ALREADY! What? Was there a blue light special on them or something? In the past two days, I have gotten confetti with nearly every delivery (which has been standard throughout the event), a dozen yellow balloons, and a whole THREE GREEN balloons. Puh-leeeeeez stop hoarding the green balloons.

puzZelda
06-18-16, 12:55 AM
ENOUGH WITH THE YELLOW BALLOONS AND CONFETTI ALREADY! What? Was there a blue light special on them or something? In the past two days, I have gotten confetti with nearly every delivery (which has been standard throughout the event), a dozen yellow balloons, and a whole THREE GREEN balloons. Puh-leeeeeez stop hoarding the green balloons.

Plodding through the green balloons here too. Yellow I've sold at least 30. Confetti? Don't get me started.

auroramom
06-18-16, 06:28 AM
Plodding through the green balloons here too. Yellow I've sold at least 30. Confetti? Don't get me started.
I keep seeing green balloons in the shop.

maryamhjm
06-18-16, 06:46 AM
I keep seeing green balloons in the shop.

were? Because I can't find them anywhere.
I hardly ever receive them with deliveries, very annoying as I only need the green ballons then I am finished.
But by the looks pf it I now need to spend days just to get enough green balloons, and if not than al is for nothing.
Please increase droprate of the green balloons.

auroramom
06-18-16, 07:11 AM
were? Because I can't find them anywhere.
I hardly ever receive them with deliveries, very annoying as I only need the green ballons then I am finished.
But by the looks pf it I now need to spend days just to get enough green balloons, and if not than al is for nothing.
Please increase droprate of the green balloons.
I saw 2 listings for green balloons in 1 paper and they didn't get bought immediately either. I don't know if it's because I finished and don't need them. I would just say keep looking and click on the already bought items and check every shop you can. I bought most of mine using the paper a week ago. You just have to look a long time. Good luck!
Oh and I seem to be seeing more of them probably because more people are at that point and selling off their extras. Don't get discouraged you'll make it.

LadyFencer
06-18-16, 01:33 PM
I finally got my last balloon early this morning. They probably didn't recognize me at 4 a.m., and the balloon slipped through! Puppy is now happily meandering around the farm looking for something to do. My guess is cause trouble as corgis are good at that.

bpoole2008
06-18-16, 04:20 PM
I need green balloons soooo bad it's crazy!!!!!

Varinamom
06-18-16, 04:29 PM
I have never had an event like this one. I haven't seen a green balloon since I collected my last pinata. I have sold a bunch of yellow balloon and they keep coming. I've visited all of my neighbors shops repeatedly, spent hours visiting community members and watching the newspaper. I haven't seen a green ballon. I still need 10. All of my Storm8 games are losing their appeal. They are just not fun any more.

yummy_bistro
06-19-16, 07:23 PM
I don;t get green balloons when I need them lol

this is challenging!

razzrr
06-21-16, 01:37 AM
Same here...5 green balloons to go and all I get is yellow for the last day & a half with who knows how many deliveries I've made. Once you get your quota and your baby animal I'm sure they stop in your deliveries that's why there are very few to buy from people.

babytweeties
06-21-16, 08:25 PM
Is this event over? It won't let me finish updating my cake

HelloUncertainty
06-21-16, 09:44 PM
When are we able to store the birthday cake?

kicklet1976
06-21-16, 11:49 PM
What the? I did all the quests and upgraded my cake all the way. Still no bday kitty... Help! ��

PookieBear50
06-22-16, 01:15 AM
What the? I did all the quests and upgraded my cake all the way. Still no bday kitty... Help! ��

Perhaps it is in your cellar?

Sweetybeetylady
06-22-16, 03:00 AM
Does anyone know how to store the birthday cake?

Helle2103
06-22-16, 03:14 AM
Why can we still make confeetti from the ballons? Do we need confeetti later on?

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:36 AM
Is this event over? It won't let me finish updating my cake

Yes the event is over. You wouldnt be able to update your cake since it has ended.

Hey sorry to hear that. The event ended 6 hours prior to your post. Did you complete all your quests before the event ended? Can you restart your game and check your cellar again? You will only get the kitty if you have completed all quests before the event ended. Hope you find it.

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:37 AM
When are we able to store the birthday cake?

Does anyone know how to store the birthday cake?

I am unable to store my cake too and have reported it over.

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 03:38 AM
Why can we still make confeetti from the ballons? Do we need confeetti later on?

Nope we wouldnt need the confetti.

zxzxzp
06-22-16, 09:49 AM
I came looking for a way to store the cake too.
Is it just me... Or any one else notice too, that the deliveries after the event are calling for lots of hard to find items. But giving too little coins, even compared to normal!

Rynetory2
06-22-16, 05:04 PM
Hey everyone, we are able to store the Birthday Cake. :)

Sweetybeetylady
06-23-16, 12:26 PM
Hey everyone, we are able to store the Birthday Cake. :)

Thank you very much! I enjoyed the cake during the event, but now I am glad to be able to store it!

Rynetory2
06-23-16, 05:22 PM
Thank you very much! I enjoyed the cake during the event, but now I am glad to be able to store it!

Me too. :D I'm running out of space.

SallyCat60
06-27-16, 10:16 AM
Hi there. I won the birthday puppy at the end of the event and have been feeding him lots and I've noticed the puppy and kitten can now be purchased with gems from the store. It says that these pets give rewards and premium parts but I haven't collected any so far. Is that the same for the skunk and deer from the previous events? When the pets time runs out, it won't let me feed them unless I put them back into storage and get them out again, is this correct and how do we collect our rewards from these pets? Thanks :o

kooky panda
06-27-16, 10:35 AM
Hi there. I won the birthday puppy at the end of the event and have been feeding him lots and I've noticed the puppy and kitten can now be purchased with gems from the store. It says that these pets give rewards and premium parts but I haven't collected any so far. Is that the same for the skunk and deer from the previous events? When the pets time runs out, it won't let me feed them unless I put them back into storage and get them out again, is this correct and how do we collect our rewards from these pets? Thanks :o

When you pet is jumping up and down, drag the bucket over them to collect your goodies!

SallyCat60
06-27-16, 01:24 PM
I just figured it out, thanks kooky. How stupid do I feel? I've had three pets for ages and haven't collected from them, just kept putting them away. All those goodies I've missed! Lol :eek: