PDA

View Full Version : Celestial Animal: Gemini RELISTED

MelodicStars
05-31-16, 11:41 AM
I thought I might as well make a thread on the new goal line. Here are the steps:

Step 1:
Harvest Spell Melons x6

Step 2:
Collect 100 Gentle Twins. (Harvest food)
Collect 15 Strongest Stars. (Hatching)
Collect 12 Twilight Twins. (Evolving)

Step 3:
Hatch an Ember Bear (13 hour dark+fire)
Note: The ember bear is the only dark-fire animal with a 13 hour breeding/hatching time!
Step 4:
Feed Ember Bear 50x (evolution time is 11 hours)
Step 5:
Collect 160 twins from farms
Collect 20 stars from hatching

Good luck everyone! Don't let the change in the steps, compared to previous zodiac animals, discourage you! I will add to this post as more info is revealed.

And here's the popup!

Assuming we get an average of 1.5 Gentle Twins from Harvesting, you can plant a 20 hour crop on 6 farms to complete Step 5a at once. If you have a 20 hour or longer egg in the nest ready to hatch at the same time, then step 5b can also be completed at that time. Feeding an Ember Bear 50 x requires two evolutions of 11 hours each if you do not have another Ember Bear to feed, that will take 22 hours.

From the time you see the 13 hour timer for the Ember Bear in the Breeding Den, it will take 13 hours to move it to the nest which will complete step 3. Then you need another 13 hours to get the Ember Bear off the nest so you can feed it. It will then take 2 sets of 11 hours in the Evolution Flower to feed the Ember Bear x50 to complete Step 4. Assuming you put a 20 hour egg in the nest (you may have one in storage) and plant 20 hour crops on 6 farms 2 hours after the Ember Bear goes into the Evolution Flower the first time, everything else could be ready to complete at the same time.

So you need to see the 13 hour Ember Bear in the Breeeding Den 13 + 13 + 11 + 11 = 48 hours before the goal ends. So that would be Sunday June 5 11:30 AM Pacific Standard Time (assuming we get a full 7 days). If you have another Ember Bear to feed, you have some additional time.

I hope I didn't make it too complicated.
Sorry for just adding this now! For someone who has bred the ember bear through the skin of the teeth, I really needed to see how to plan out the planting and hatching since it will be a close call. I thought I might as well put it here for anybody else out there who may need it. Thanks a bunch to ninasidstorm8!

Sandybellee
05-31-16, 11:44 AM
Thanks for starting the thread! :) Yes, the sale is a strong clue that an Ember Bear is needed. Good luck, everyone!

19sparkles96
05-31-16, 11:46 AM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

This is the most intensive Zodiac quest event yet! There are 3 separate tasks required on step 2 and 2 tasks on step 5.

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 11:47 AM
Of course I was ready with Nexus Nuts. We'll see what is next in 5 hours.

Cdnfroglover
05-31-16, 11:53 AM
I wonder if they count as one or two in the habitat? ;) Just kidding. I had Rune Prunes ready to go because I'm a chicken and didn't want to have to wait 20 hours if I was wrong! So a five hour wait it is. Anyone jump ahead yet?

noemata
05-31-16, 12:01 PM
Step 2:

Silverrain1
05-31-16, 12:02 PM
Glad the habitats are back on sale for those who didn't get it before. I hope I have better luck with this one than the Taurus one

calvinxx
05-31-16, 12:04 PM

MelodicStars
05-31-16, 12:07 PM
Step 2:

Thank you very much! The steps have been added to the post :)

honerkowski
05-31-16, 12:19 PM
1.) Harvest Spell Melons x6
2.) Collect 100 Gentle Twins (from farms)
Collect 15 Strongest Stars (from hatching)
Collect 12 Twilight Twins (from evolving)

Geez, I still have to complete the last day of "Beauty Within", so I planted three Rune Prunes...
I also have to take Mrs. Potter out of the Evolution Flower, before I can even get Twilight Twins...
Sigh...

MelodicStars
05-31-16, 12:22 PM
Geez, I still have to complete the last day of "Beauty Within", so I planted three Rune Prunes...
I also have to take Mrs. Potter out of the Evolution Flower, before I can even get Twilight Twins...
Sigh...
I'm sorry to hear that D: I hope you finish the storybook and the goal line on time!

Cdnfroglover
05-31-16, 12:24 PM
Am I reading this right? Best course of action right now is the get something in the nest and flower? My nest is currently busy with an eagle beagle (bred not won in spin to win) But my flower is empty and I have nothing ready to evolve at this moment... quickest I could toss in is my Haka Kiwi but I wasn't really planning to raise him up (and he's 14 hours!)

chickenladyx14
05-31-16, 12:28 PM
I think I may have an Ember Bear in the breeding den. (CU + Terrorier)
If so, should I hold off on putting it into the nest? Still 7 hrs. to go. TY

Clark_Wayne
05-31-16, 02:04 PM
hmm they changed the goal-line ? looks more like storybook than a goal-line

step 3 (1 single goal) : hatch ember bear (dark-fire, 13h)

LOL my baby account just got ember bear as fail for cursed rose and another ember bear in breeding den ! LOL
hmm hopefully it can use animals in storage for hatch :)

step 4 (1 single goal) : feed ember bear 50x

step 5 (2 goals) : collect 160 twins from farms 20 stars from hatching

Sandybellee
05-31-16, 02:50 PM

LOL my baby account just got ember bear as fail for cursed rose and another ember bear in breeding den ! LOL

Thanks so much! Looks like we know all the steps now! :)

MelodicStars
05-31-16, 02:57 PM

Thank you for the steps! It has been added to the original post :)

Clark_Wayne
05-31-16, 02:57 PM
Thanks so much! Looks like we know all the steps now! :)

LOL yes ;)

Brambles2
05-31-16, 03:11 PM
Thanks so much, Wayne. It really is so helpful.

Fingers crossed the bears come out to play.

Also, thanks to Melodicstars.

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 03:46 PM
Thanks Clark_Wayne for the information and thanks to MelodicStars for maintaining the thread. Looks pretty challenging but my back of the envelope calculations say we should get between 5 and 13 tries at the Ember Bear without spending gems if you time things well and you don't have an Ember Bear to feed. At least the Cursed Rose is one of the fails and I need a Brave Eagle as well.

Atlantis536
05-31-16, 04:50 PM
3 tokens? Oh no!

Cdnfroglover
05-31-16, 05:04 PM
Thank you Clark Wayne!

Not happy about the ember bear... In all my recent tries for the Cursed Rose I have come up with a boat load of Firefoxes and nothing else! (first try for the bear is yet another firefox!) I already have an ember bear in my forest but he is level ten so I can't feed him the total 50 times! Not looking good for me.

Atlantis536
05-31-16, 05:24 PM
I thought the Gemini would be a yellow recoloration of the Pisces! It is yellow because Gemeni's element is Air!

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 05:48 PM
My first harvest of 6 farms of Charm Cherries gave me 8 Gentle Twins. The number of Gems to skip the task did went down from 75 to 69.

Second harvest of Charm Cherries x6 advanced the Collect 100 Gentle twins to 18%.

poofyena
05-31-16, 06:04 PM
Does the goal line start at the same time for everyone or does it only start once you go onto the event?

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 06:17 PM
Does the goal line start at the same time for everyone or does it only start once you go onto the event?

It starts at the same time for everyone.

tennysonrobin
05-31-16, 06:50 PM
Do u guys have any info on the skipping price? I haven't completed a single zodiac goal without using gems to skip certain steps @.@

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 06:59 PM
Do u guys have any info on the skipping price? I haven't completed a single zodiac goal without using gems to skip certain steps @.@

1) Harvest Spell Melons - 48 Gems to skip that reduces by 8 for each Spell Melon harvested
2.1)Collect 100 Gentle Twins - 75 Gems to skip that reduces for each Twin collected
2.2) Collect 16 Strongest Stars - 45 Gems to skip
2.3) Collect 12 Twighlight Twins - 24 Gems to skip

That is what I know far. I am not sure if 2.2 and/or 2.3 cost is reduced as you progress.

Drachenia
05-31-16, 08:21 PM
Hello everybody! The gems to reduce themselves

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160601/2s5r9dwv.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

tennysonrobin
05-31-16, 08:31 PM
Thank you, Im trying to decide on where I should skip coz I already have an ember bear in the nest but havent completed the 1st goal :((

MaribouMay
05-31-16, 08:58 PM
1) Harvest Spell Melons - 48 Gems to skip that reduces by 8 for each Spell Melon harvested
2.1)Collect 100 Gentle Twins - 75 Gems to skip that reduces for each Twin collected
2.2) Collect 16 Strongest Stars - 45 Gems to skip
2.3) Collect 12 Twighlight Twins - 24 Gems to skip

That is what I know far. I am not sure if 2.2 and/or 2.3 cost is reduced as you progress.

Step 2.3 does reduce. I have 13/15 and the gem cost is now 6 gems to skip.

ninasidstorm8
05-31-16, 09:11 PM
There appears to be some kind of multiple for collecting Strongest Stars from hatching since I hatched a 13 hour Conducktor and finished off that part of the goal even though it said I needed 15. Didn't see a message though.

It looks like there is no multiple for collecting the Twilight Twins for evolving. I received 38 for the 38 hours of Evolution time for my Pearl Peyton.

natxjkkggg
05-31-16, 10:43 PM
It is important that You can collect the acts of step 2 as You like.there is no necessary to do the Acts a than b than c!!!!

goddard7006
05-31-16, 11:31 PM
Tried to breed Skyger and Magmacore saw 13 hour timer woo-hoo went to hatch it and the egg for Rampage appears:confused:

deadpixel
06-01-16, 01:16 AM
Tried to breed Skyger and Magmacore saw 13 hour timer woo-hoo went to hatch it and the egg for Rampage appears:confused:

Magmacore is Earth and Fire, so breeding it with a Skyger can get you a Rampage which is also Earth and Fire.

If you wanted to avoid that possibility, you should have just bred Skyger with Pyro Pony.

deadpixel
06-01-16, 01:18 AM
Thank you, Im trying to decide on where I should skip coz I already have an ember bear in the nest but havent completed the 1st goal :((

I feel your pain :( I have an Ember Bear in the nest too and I'm only in stage 2

Sunlightpassingthroughtheice
06-01-16, 01:52 AM
Does anyone know the gem price to skip the hatch an Ember Bear part yet? I suppose it is 50 gems, as it was with the other celestial animals ... But a confirmation would be great :)

Sandybellee
06-01-16, 04:23 AM
Two Firefoxes so far. Hopefully Ember Bear won't be too hard to breed. I usually get them pretty often.

ogreve
06-01-16, 04:58 AM
Oh noes!
Yesterday I instantly got a 14 hour timer on the main and secondary accounts and was delighted to see that. It wasn't until just now that I checked this thread and noticed that Ember Bear is 13 hours!
But.... fortunately when I just put in my second attempt on the main account I got the desired 13 hours timer! :)
Nice! Being one of that kind, Geminis is a must-have for me. ;)
I also checked a bit further. I already have three Ember Bears deployed and all in the forest, one of which a level 1 specimen. I see no issues in finishing this goal line with plenty of time to spare on the main account. We'll see about the secondary account. :)

On another note: it's good to see that those who missed out on Celestial East are getting another bite of the cherry. Glad I already have all 4 of these habitats. That, along with a recycled tournament prize animal (got a Moleten last year already) makes it almost feel like an FFS vacation. :)

Good luck to everyone!

megsailor
06-01-16, 05:41 AM
Does anyone know the gem price to skip the hatch an Ember Bear part yet? I suppose it is 50 gems, as it was with the other celestial animals ... But a confirmation would be great :)

it is 50 gems to skip hatching an ember bear.

TwiWoods
06-01-16, 07:07 AM
I've been trying for Cursed Rose for a week and have only bred Firefoxes and 1 Hot Dog. Hopefully, I can get an Ember Bear for this goal line without having to skip that step. I have all 4 previous zodiacs, but have had to gem skip the breeding specific animal part on 2 of them. My breeding luck is slim to none on my island.

insomniadreams88
06-01-16, 07:09 AM
I just moved an Onyx Direwolf to the nest this morning, so that's going to delay my hatching an ember bear (put pyro pony/skyger in breeding den, got 9 hours unfortunately with the first try). However, I do have another ember bear at 4, so I can always feed that, which means I won't have to wait the 11 hours to evolve. Didn't complete the last Zodiac line (never hatched the required animal), but hopefully I can maybe manage to get this one.

tuffyjkitten
06-01-16, 07:13 AM
My ember bear is level 13 so I need the new baby. I thought I had one from a previous goal but no....maybe I sold it to make room for another baby I "needed" at the time. Oh well.

Does the counter for hatching kick in when the egg is actually hatched or when it's moved to the nest (as in storybooks)?

BiggerBubbles
06-01-16, 07:17 AM
Does the counter for hatching kick in when the egg is actually hatched or when it's moved to the nest (as in storybooks)?

Unfortunately, only actually hatching counts, not when its moved to the nest, I was hopeful as well.

megsailor
06-01-16, 08:15 AM
So far my fails for the ember bear have been a 18 hour Onyx Ox and a 21 hour Cursed Rose. Both are new to my forest, so Yay! but long fail times!

Drachenia
06-01-16, 08:22 AM
I have with hatching Cursed Rose scored 32 Strongest Stars
I have with Evolving Cursed Rose scored 21 Twilight Twins

So I can now breeding no Ember Bear . I wanted to get Onix Dire Wolf or Skyena and have get 45 hours , can Emerald Dragon, Sapphire Cthulhu or Jade Kirin be.
How many gems it cost the breeding Ember Bear to skip ?

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160601/55j35crx.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

megsailor
06-01-16, 08:36 AM
It's 50 gems to skip the breeding step.

Cdnfroglover
06-01-16, 08:56 AM
So far my fails for the ember bear have been a 18 hour Onyx Ox and a 21 hour Cursed Rose. Both are new to my forest, so Yay! but long fail times!

You are lucky! So far my fails are all Fire Foxes! I'm a Fire Fox machine!

megsailor
06-01-16, 09:28 AM
You are lucky! So far my fails are all Fire Foxes! I'm a Fire Fox machine!

Thanks! before these two though i had 7 fire foxes in a row trying for the Cursed Rose. Glad to finally get a little luck!

natxjkkggg
06-01-16, 09:31 AM
To skip the feeding of the Ember bear is 100 gems!!!

Drachenia
06-01-16, 10:25 AM
It's 50 gems to skip the breeding step.

Thank you megsailor :D

Drachenia
06-01-16, 10:28 AM
To skip the feeding of the Ember bear is 100 gems!!!

Yes, next you need to Ember Bear 50 times feed and skip cost look by natxjgkkggg:D

Drachenia
06-01-16, 10:42 AM
Last task after Ember Bear feed :

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160601/od68du6w.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

chickenladyx14
06-01-16, 10:58 AM
Question answered. TY and good luck everybody! :)

jax636
06-01-16, 11:10 AM
I have just put pyro pony and skyger on breeding den and got a 21 hour timer. Checked eggs and can't find anything, anyone have any ideas?

Drachenia
06-01-16, 11:15 AM
I have just put pyro pony and skyger on breeding den and got a 21 hour timer. Checked eggs and can't find anything, anyone have any ideas?

Hello Jax you get Cursed Rose
The Topic is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91787-Cursed-Rose-Animal-May-27-2016

catlicja
06-01-16, 11:16 AM
I was trying for Coursed Rose and got only Ember Bears. Now I need Bear and got stll Firefoxes ghrrr

debrasbistro
06-01-16, 11:18 AM
I was trying for Coursed Rose and got only Ember Bears. Now I need Bear and got stll Firefoxes ghrrr

Same here.

AliceWinter24
06-01-16, 11:32 AM
I already had an Emberbear in the making, from trying for Cursed Rose, so I felt really lucky with that one. Until I realized I have to hatch an animal to get Strongest stars before I get to that step. And my Emberbear is already on the nest, so I actually have to hatch it in step 2, and then when I need it in chapter tree, it's already hatched ... :(

jax636
06-01-16, 12:02 PM
Hello Jax you get Cursed Rose
The Topic is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91787-Cursed-Rose-Animal-May-27-2016

Whoop whoop thank you:cool::cool:

Sandybellee
06-01-16, 12:31 PM
The pop-up makes it appear as there are two animals as the reward. For newer players, it's deceiving.

The sign is Gemini = twins so it's like Pisces - there are two of them but they move together and count as one animal in the habitat.

natxjkkggg
06-01-16, 01:50 PM
Hello Alice Winter24,the best You can do is to skip this point by step 2 act of hatching an animal!!!! Skipping this Point is 45 gems.

And btw megsailor You should only write things You can confirm please!!!

Clark_Wayne
06-01-16, 03:39 PM
Hello Alice Winter24,the best You can do is to skip this point by step 2 act of hatching an animal!!!! Skipping this Point is 45 gems.

natxjkkggg 's advice is wise ;) and i already experienced it with storybook chapter 10 ;)
i would have done same for my baby account if it didn't have a 2nd ember bear in breeding den LOL

megsailor
06-01-16, 03:49 PM

natxjkkgg-i'm not sure what you mean. The only thing i discussed was skipping the BREEDING (hatching) which is 50 gems. i didn't say anything about any other steps.

cheetahblood
06-01-16, 06:30 PM
Just bred an ember bear!!! Glad I'll be able to get this zodiac animal as Gemini is my sign. :D I got the first three zodiac animals but couldn't get Taurus, so I hope I'll be able to get a few more of the zodiac and not miss out on too many.

Silverrain1
06-01-16, 10:47 PM
Good luck all and happy birthday to all the Gemini out there

natxjkkggg
06-01-16, 11:08 PM
Hello megsailor,don't be angry.but if someone decided to skip the Ember bear step because wie Tell him 50 gems for breeding and 50 gem for feeding and afterwords he saw both steps are 150 gems Could this be a serious situation in the cause he had no 150 gems!!!

megsailor
06-02-16, 04:38 AM
Hello megsailor,don't be angry.but if someone decided to skip the Ember bear step because wie Tell him 50 gems for breeding and 50 gem for feeding and afterwords he saw both steps are 150 gems Could this be a serious situation in the cause he had no 150 gems!!!

I'm not angry, but please don't accuse me of posting wrong information. The question was specifically about skipping the breed/hatch, which is 50 gems. I didn't comment on the feeding because I'm not there yet and I rely on others to help relay the information. Please read carefully as I only answered one specific question.

rasike
06-02-16, 04:49 AM
After two firefoxes I got the Ember Bear, so I am very happy. Moving it to the nest counted as hatching. I already had one level 4 Ember Bear, so I decided to feed this one first to level 10. Now it is evolving, and the second one is in the nest.
I'm so happy I will get my third Zodiac animal!
I wish a lot of luck to everyone who is trying to get Ember Bear.

Cdnfroglover
06-02-16, 04:49 AM
Just bred an ember bear!!! Glad I'll be able to get this zodiac animal as Gemini is my sign. :D I got the first three zodiac animals but couldn't get Taurus, so I hope I'll be able to get a few more of the zodiac and not miss out on too many.

Happy Birthday Cheetah... and glad you got the Ember Bear!

megsailor
06-02-16, 05:40 AM
Thanks Clark_Wayne for the information and thanks to MelodicStars for maintaining the thread. Looks pretty challenging but my back of the envelope calculations say we should get between 5 and 13 tries at the Ember Bear without spending gems if you time things well and you don't have an Ember Bear to feed. At least the Cursed Rose is one of the fails and I need a Brave Eagle as well.

nina, do you have a sense of when we need to have an Ember Bear bred by? in about 2 days? Your always so good at this information-i appreciate any insight you may have.

natxjkkggg
06-02-16, 06:15 AM
Megsailor sorry my fault. your are right and I the silly one.

natxjkkggg
06-02-16, 06:53 AM
I am very happy. Here they are!!!31321

Btw I can confirm that You get the strongest stars by bringing an animal to the net and also, like me some minutes before complete hatching and sell an Animal.!!!!!

megsailor
06-02-16, 08:13 AM
Megsailor sorry my fault. your are right and I the silly one.

No worries natxjkkggg! We all just want to help :) I hope I can get an Ember Bear soon! I really want the Gemini!

olgatt
06-02-16, 08:15 AM
I got 21 hours breeding time- FIRE-DARK. "Cursed rose"
I'll do another try in the morning.
Result is:
Managed to complete the goal.
Cheers

ninasidstorm8
06-02-16, 08:31 AM
nina, do you have a sense of when we need to have an Ember Bear bred by? in about 2 days? Your always so good at this information-i appreciate any insight you may have.

Assuming we get an average of 1.5 Gentle Twins from Harvesting, you can plant a 20 hour crop on 6 farms to complete Step 5a at once. If you have a 20 hour or longer egg in the nest ready to hatch at the same time, then step 5b can also be completed at that time. Feeding an Ember Bear 50 x requires two evolutions of 11 hours each if you do not have another Ember Bear to feed, that will take 22 hours.

From the time you see the 13 hour timer for the Ember Bear in the Breeding Den, it will take 13 hours to move it to the nest which will complete step 3. Then you need another 13 hours to get the Ember Bear off the nest so you can feed it. It will then take 2 sets of 11 hours in the Evolution Flower to feed the Ember Bear x50 to complete Step 4. Assuming you put a 20 hour egg in the nest (you may have one in storage) and plant 20 hour crops on 6 farms 2 hours after the Ember Bear goes into the Evolution Flower the first time, everything else could be ready to complete at the same time.

So you need to see the 13 hour Ember Bear in the Breeeding Den 13 + 13 + 11 + 11 = 48 hours before the goal ends. So that would be Sunday June 5 11:30 AM Pacific Standard Time (assuming we get a full 7 days). If you have another Ember Bear to feed, you have some additional time.

I hope I didn't make it too complicated.

Cdnfroglover
06-02-16, 08:38 AM
Well I finally got something other than a 9 hour fire fox fail... a 14 hour hot dog fail. Which actually just ticks me off because I have 2 hot dogs in storage from a spin to win! Hopefully its a sign of other timers to come!

debrasbistro
06-02-16, 10:02 AM
Thanks Nina for being so thoughtful and calculating all the times for us. Really appreciate it. As Gemini is my sign, I'm hoping to get the twins. So far, Firefox after Firefox. But, I'm not giving up. I do have some bears to feed in my forest, just hoping to breed one.

Sandybellee
06-02-16, 11:38 AM
Well I finally got something other than a 9 hour fire fox fail... a 14 hour hot dog fail. Which actually just ticks me off because I have 2 hot dogs in storage from a spin to win! Hopefully its a sign of other timers to come!

Same here! Three foxes and now 14 hours. Hopefully we all get lucky soon!

Thanks for doing the math ninasidstorm8!

megsailor
06-02-16, 11:45 AM
Nina, you are seriously awesome. Thank you! that's exactly the information what i was hoping for.

cheetahblood
06-02-16, 12:08 PM
Does anyone know if the "Collect 20 stars from hatching" in step 5 reduces?? What's the minimum hour amount you need to get 20 of the stars?

natxjkkggg
06-02-16, 12:41 PM
I believe I got the 21 Stars with 14 Hour hotdog!!

chickenladyx14
06-02-16, 05:28 PM
The twins have just a few more hours on the nest. They are sooooo cute! I'm going to leave them as youngsters for a while :)
Good luck everyone!

tuffyjkitten
06-02-16, 10:26 PM
Firefox Firefox Firefox...next time we need a Firefox it will be ember bear ember bear ember bear....grrrrrr.......

I guess I shouldn't complain since I got all the storybook breeds on the first try, so I'm due for some fails.

Cdnfroglover
06-03-16, 05:49 AM
I'm actually not sure... But I think I have an ember bear in the den. Late lastnight I put my book down and made another try for the bear. Was so tired I thought I failed and fell asleep. But this morning looking at my timers, the den has one less hour than the hot dog on the nest... which would mean its a bear right?! So funny, guess I'll have to wait and see!

megsailor
06-03-16, 07:12 AM
just had a 13 hour timer pop up in the den! woohoo!

MaribouMay
06-03-16, 09:36 AM
I was so fortunate with this one. When it started I had an egg ready to hatch and an Ember Bear in the breeding den as I am trying for the cursed rose. I finished this morning after harvesting my overnight crops. Everything went as smoothly as is possible, a very rare occurrence for me.

Does anyone know the incubation time for Gemini?

Good luck to all still working on Gemini!

Silverrain1
06-03-16, 10:24 AM
This one went pretty well for me to, got the bear on either my 4th or 5th attempt with a little speeding. The rest was just really gathering which wasn't to bad. I fed my new bear up to level 3 then my old beat from 10 to 15 and skipped the last 5 feedings. Can't complain!

jojopeanut
06-03-16, 10:59 AM
I'm about to finish just waiting to collect my last crops holding off in case new community event today.

Cdnfroglover
06-03-16, 11:54 AM
I'm actually not sure... But I think I have an ember bear in the den. Late lastnight I put my book down and made another try for the bear. Was so tired I thought I failed and fell asleep. But this morning looking at my timers, the den has one less hour than the hot dog on the nest... which would mean its a bear right?! So funny, guess I'll have to wait and see!

Fun surprise... it was a bear! So now I'll feed my level ten up to fifteen and finish the feedings with the new one in the nest... that way I should only have to wait for one evolution instead of two. ☺

Sandybellee
06-03-16, 12:22 PM
No Ember Bear for me yet. Maybe I'll skip the hatching and feed the ones I already have.

tahitii
06-03-16, 12:35 PM
@MaribouMay The incubation time is 16 hours!

MaribouMay
06-03-16, 12:39 PM

Thank you!

rasike
06-03-16, 03:12 PM
I accidentally placed my Gemini to the nest. I wonder what habitat I will need for them?

RorJam
06-03-16, 03:47 PM
I accidentally placed my Gemini to the nest. I wonder what habitat I will need for them?
yup me too. didn't even register until I saw 15.59 and the Gemini symbol lol

rasike
06-03-16, 10:49 PM
yup me too. didn't even register until I saw 15.59 and the Gemini symbol lol
I was shocked when I did not find my Gemini in the storage. Only some time later I saw it in the nest :D

I wonder what habitat I should prepare for Gemini. Does anyone knows?

tahitii
06-03-16, 11:28 PM
I was shocked when I did not find my Gemini in the storage. Only some time later I saw it in the nest :D

I wonder what habitat I should prepare for Gemini. Does anyone knows?

Gemini is zodiac/electric type 😉

ahomeforme
06-04-16, 12:09 AM
I got a brave eagle fail... Yay!! Now if there is an onyx ox or cursed rose fail, hahaha...
I already have a level 9 and level 1 ember bear. Will try breeding two more times before skipping with gems if no new bear shows up.

Niire
06-04-16, 12:12 AM
Oddly enough, this one was possibly the easiest one for me so far. Good luck everyone still going, and grats to all who are done! <3

AliceWinter24
06-04-16, 01:04 AM
I only get firefoxes and hot dogs, so many hot dogs.

Sandybellee
06-04-16, 03:17 AM
I skipped hatching an Ember Bear when I got another fox after a Ladypug. :p Thankfully I have 2 bears to feed.

I'm regretting getting the 2 Celestial habitats I have because I like the other habitats more and it will look a little odd to just have two of them. I would much rather get the rainforest habitat than a third celestial one. Hmm...

rasike
06-04-16, 04:23 AM
Gemini is zodiac/electric type ��

Thank you very much!

ahomeforme
06-04-16, 05:52 AM
I skipped hatching an Ember Bear when I got another fox after a Ladypug. :p Thankfully I have 2 bears to feed.

I'm regretting getting the 2 Celestial habitats I have because I like the other habitats more and it will look a little odd to just have two of them. I would much rather get the rainforest habitat than a third celestial one. Hmm...

You may be able to skip getting the celestial habitat this round, coz if the trend continues, we should get a third round of sales of that habitat. So maybe you can get the limited time rainforest habitat first if you like it much more.
For me, I have all the four celestial habitats amd they look real cool put together. My fave corner. It'll be great if I can collet all the animals. Sadly, I missed getting pisces, which ironically is my zodiac sign. Got all the others so far. Hope can get gemini too.

AliceWinter24
06-04-16, 05:59 AM

I was very happy to get the Gemini on my baby account, but I really wonder how this is going to go, since I have a long way before I can expand to the Lightning Leopard, and everything lightning is locked until I do, and the Gemini went straight to the nest instead of in storage. When it's ready I have no place to put it, since lightning habitats are locked for me, and I don't have 400 gems to buy one of the zodiac ones.

ninasidstorm8
06-04-16, 08:47 AM
The breeding for an Ember Bear is not going very well. So far my resuls are:
3 Firefoxes
1 Cosmic Phoenix (duplicate)
5 Firefoxes

I do have a level 4 Ember Bear to feed, so I will need to decide late tomorrow, to continue trying or to bite the bullet and part with 50 gems to skip the Breed an Ember Bear step. Normally I would do a little Speed Breeding to get a few extra attempts and keep the explosives going but I have run out of plots to expand to, so explosives are not as valuable to me.

RowanaFarrin
06-04-16, 11:41 AM
No luck breeding ember bear so far for me. (Of course I did breed one just a few days before this event, lol!) But I did have a lucky fail: Cursed Rose! :D I'll give it one or two more tries before I give up, skip, and feed the one I have. Be nice if I didn't have to though, I like saving my gems for pretty habitats!

MelodicStars
06-04-16, 02:02 PM
Just got my second hot dog ever since trying for ember bear this week. It's so frustrating since it's also a rare just like the ember bear and it's a longer fail time as well. I'd rather take a common 9hr fail. It's like the game is taunting me :(:mad:

MaribouMay
06-04-16, 02:07 PM
Gemini info:

The evolve time is also 16 hours.

Feeding (total for each level):
level 1: 25
level 2: 100
level 3: 200
level 4: 500
level 5: 1,500
level 6: 3,000
level 7: 5,000
level 8: 7,500
level 9: 10,500
level 10: 14,000
level 11: 18,000
level 12: 22,000
level 13: 26,000
level 14: 30,000
Total: 138,325

skeexix
06-04-16, 02:13 PM
This was a real pain, I just got the ember bear after numerous breeding attempts, including my third Jade Kirin!

Hurts to say, but totally a bummer, had to speed through in order to keep trying for the bear, I apparently can only breed one kind of gem hybrid.

debrasbistro
06-04-16, 04:01 PM
On my main account, kept getting fire foxes, so many I lost count. Then, just now got 21 hours and decided to skip the hatch as I have bears I can feed.

On my smaller account, after a myriad of fire foxes and a brave eagle which I tossed, just got 13 hours.

So, in pretty good shape.

Wish you all much luck!

Silverrain1
06-04-16, 04:51 PM

Hopefully the celestial habitats will come back on sale again since this is the second time round. That way you can get the new habitat just now and the celestial one later

Niire
06-04-16, 07:01 PM
They've already made one whole round, since this is the 5th zodiac animal...and the east habitat is on sale now, so that is the likely course. :) Good news for those of us who couldn't get them for whatever reason. :D

tuffyjkitten
06-04-16, 07:17 PM
After a week of nonstop fire foxes I got a brave eagle. Arrrrgh!! Glad I have a gem sale today, looks like I will need to skip the hatch and feed steps in order to finish. :( :(

AliceWinter24
06-04-16, 11:31 PM
I was very happy to get the Gemini on my baby account, but I really wonder how this is going to go, since I have a long way before I can expand to the Lightning Leopard, and everything lightning is locked until I do, and the Gemini went straight to the nest instead of in storage. When it's ready I have no place to put it, since lightning habitats are locked for me, and I don't have 400 gems to buy one of the zodiac ones.

It's ready, and I have no place to put it. Can't buy a habitat for it before I expand to the Lightning Leopard, and I have a hard time getting enough money. So now my nest and breeding den is tied for the unforeseeable future ...

Sandybellee
06-05-16, 01:24 AM
You may be able to skip getting the celestial habitat this round, coz if the trend continues, we should get a third round of sales of that habitat. So maybe you can get the limited time rainforest habitat first if you like it much more.
For me, I have all the four celestial habitats amd they look real cool put together. My fave corner. It'll be great if I can collet all the animals. Sadly, I missed getting pisces, which ironically is my zodiac sign. Got all the others so far. Hope can get gemini too.

Yes, there should be one more round of sales. Probably at the same time with yet another beautiful limited time habitat! :D Hopefully you'll get another chance to get Pisces somehow. Good luck with Gemini!

Mine just went on the nest. Now I have to play musical chairs with my current forest dwellers and boot one out to make room for it.

Sandybellee
06-05-16, 01:25 AM
It's ready, and I have no place to put it. Can't buy a habitat for it before I expand to the Lightning Leopard, and I have a hard time getting enough money. So now my nest and breeding den is tied for the unforeseeable future ...

Write to support@storm8.com and explain the situation. Maybe they can put the egg in storage for you.

wookiee77
06-05-16, 05:02 AM
Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox, Firefox Hot Dog *sigh*

At least I started trying early and thought ahead 20hrs ago to get my farming requirement done when needed...

MelodicStars
06-05-16, 08:12 AM
The amount of relief I am experiencing is out of this world right now. I just got the ember bear and right on schedule according to ninasidstorm8. And since I have another bear already, the feeding and evolving will take up much less time :) good luck to all those who are still trying!

ahomeforme
06-05-16, 08:59 AM
Yes, there should be one more round of sales. Probably at the same time with yet another beautiful limited time habitat! :D Hopefully you'll get another chance to get Pisces somehow. Good luck with Gemini!

Mine just went on the nest. Now I have to play musical chairs with my current forest dwellers and boot one out to make room for it.
Yeah! I am actually hoping after all the zodiac animals are released, they'll somehow offer them for sale with gems. But some players may feel it is unfair for those who worked hard to get these unbreedable animals when in the end we can buy them with gems. Or value pack sale. Or spin the wheel (maybe one zodiac animal in each slot? Haha, dream on...)

I usually have to boot an animal out too to make room for new animals. I do have duplicates but sometimes they are hard to part with...
Believe it or not, whenever there's a spin-the-wheel, I always hope for runes above everything else so I can expand.

ninasidstorm8
06-05-16, 11:15 AM
I was beginning to wonder if Gemini was going to cost me some gems. Just received the 13 hour timer in my Breeding Den. About 20 minutes before I figured is the minimum timer to get one with no Ember Bear and finish in time without spending gems. I figure I had an extra day to breed an Ember Bear since I have a Level 4 Ember Bear to feed. Of course 13 hours from now will be very early in the morning for me, so I will probably be a little late in moving it to the nest to complete the Hatch an Ember Bear task.

Now I will sit down at calculate what kind of crops to plant and when. I could plant 20 hour crops to keep it simple, but that is not very efficient way to produce food.

Congratulations to all who have completed this goal and Good Luck to those still trying, you have slightly more than 2 days left.

Buttercup0001
06-05-16, 03:33 PM
Hatched the Gemini egg this morning. Placed the twins in a habitat with Mrs Potter and Beauty. They are rather adorable in their baby form.

Congrats to to those who have finished the Gemini goal and good luck to those yet to complete.

Sandybellee
06-05-16, 03:56 PM
Hatched the Gemini egg this morning. Placed the twins in a habitat with Mrs Potter and Beauty. They are rather adorable in their baby form.

Congrats to to those who have finished the Gemini goal and good luck to those yet to complete.
Awww! Mrs. Potter looks like a proud mom. They make a lovely family. :)

Silverrain1
06-05-16, 11:14 PM
I decided to hatch Gemini since I had a space in the zodiac habitat. Looks lovely, mines has been called nova which I quite like

wookiee77
06-05-16, 11:55 PM
Ugh... Over a dozen Firefoxes and 4 hot dogs, just burnt through over 50 gems trying to speed up breeding with no joy... They're cute but I can't justify buying more gems... Annoyed with myself for not expanding enough to be able to have multiples and selling many bears in the past... Oh well...

ahomeforme
06-06-16, 12:38 AM

Nice shot! Tell us the secret how to get them all to pose so nicely for the camera without fidgeting ;-)

Cdnfroglover
06-06-16, 05:53 AM
They are super cute in baby form... mine are in storage at the moment, when I do hatch them I may leave them in baby form! Hope everyone is having luck as we close on the deadline!

ethan1brothers
06-06-16, 12:04 PM
just a question...when skipping the breeding step how do you do the feeding steps ? skip it also or does just feeding one you all ready have count ?

stellasfairyland
06-06-16, 12:27 PM
just a question...when skipping the breeding step how do you do the feeding steps ? skip it also or does just feeding one you all ready have count ?
Feeding existing Ember Bear counts.

tuffyjkitten
06-06-16, 05:51 PM
Couldn't breed an ember bear so I skipped it. Fed my level 13 up to 15 and paid to skip the rest of the feeding. Got my Gemini twins after removing my brave eagle from the nest, putting the next Firefox fail on. Then what do I breed? Yep...an ember bear....

Oh well, finished the goal anyways and 130 gems for an animal is cheaper than the habitat they go in, so I guess it's all good. Congrats to those who finished and good luck to those still working on it!

MelodicStars
06-06-16, 06:05 PM
Couldn't breed an ember bear so I skipped it. Fed my level 13 up to 15 and paid to skip the rest of the feeding. Got my Gemini twins after removing my brave eagle from the nest, putting the next Firefox fail on. Then what do I breed? Yep...an ember bear....

Oh well, finished the goal anyways and 130 gems for an animal is cheaper than the habitat they go in, so I guess it's all good. Congrats to those who finished and good luck to those still working on it!
Wow that really sucks.. I can only imagine the frustration I would get from that, but at least you got Gemini! After I bred the ember bear, I got ANOTHER one straight after moving it to the nest and breeding CU with a firefox; so I suppose I can somewhat relate.

ninasidstorm8
06-06-16, 07:02 PM
I bred an Ember Bear yesterday and I had a Level 4 Ember Bear to feed, so I decided not to rush things too much so as to minimize the impact to my Harvesting of Food. As it turned out, I finished the harvest part of Step 5 before the Hatching part. The Hatching of the Ember Bear was met by moving the Ember Bear egg to the nest. I started feeding my Level 4 Ember Bear at that point but had to wait 11 hours for it to finish Evolving to finish the feeding step.

I planted 4 farms of 20 hour crops last night so they would be ready for harvest when the Ember Bear feeding was complete. I also planted 2 crops of 5-hour Nexus Nuts 5 hours before the Ember Bear feeding was to be complete. After finishing feeding the Ember Bear to complete Step 4, I harvested my crops and was 84% complete with the harvesting part of Step 5. I planted and harvested 2 crops of Charm Cherries (1 hour) on each of my 6 farms and moved to 95% complete while waiting the remaining 2 hours for the Ember Bear to hatch. So I planted another crop of Charm Cherries.

I hatched the Ember Bear but only received 19 of the 20 Strongest Stars I needed to complete the second part of Step 5. Since the animal in my Breeding Den had another 3 hours to go, I bought a Rock Rhino egg and put it into the nest Because it hatches in two hours. I harvested my last crop of Charm Cherries and finished off the harvesting part of Step 5.

After waiting the 2 hours for the Rock Rhino to hatch, I sold it off the nest to complete the Goal. Before pressing the popup to collect my reward, I attempted to buy a Pandaffodil and put it on the nest so the Gemini would go into storage until I could find an opportune time to hatch it. Unfortunately, no matter what I did, I could not get something else into the nest. Gemini seemed to have claimed it. So the Brave Eagle in the Breeding Den that was 1 hour away from the nest will have to wait another 16 hours.

I had planned to hatch Gemini within the next few days, but I wanted to wait for a timing gap between the Breeding Den and the Nest. So if you don’t want to hatch Gemini right away, make sure the hatching part of Step 5 is not the last thing you complete for the goal if you actually hatch an egg from the nest. Ironically, I think I had a 50% chance of the Ember Bear completing the hatching step for me it didn’t work out for me. If I knew that would happen I would have sacrificed the extra 2 Water Lilies I collected and waited an extra hour to complete the goal by moving the Brave Eagle to the nest and Gemini would have gone into storage. Live and Learn. I am happy to have Gemini without spending any gems.

Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete the Goal.

AliceWinter24
06-06-16, 11:11 PM
After a week with no Ember Bear in sight, I had given up on the Gemini. But what happens with a little under 13 hours left on the goal? Yep, 13 hours. Unfortunately I don't have a baby Ember in my Forest, I always sell my extras due to space. But not as easy to let go of this goal now, that's for sure.

Sandybellee
06-07-16, 02:05 AM
Well, I was able to expand and clear a plot in time before the celestial east habitat sale ends so I went ahead and bought it. Now I have just one more celestial habitat to get and it's south so there's plenty of time to save up gems.

ahomeforme
06-07-16, 08:32 AM
I finally got gemini, with 5 hours left on the clock. Phew! No gems spent this time :o *happy dance*

pets4moongazer
06-07-16, 12:30 PM
Did anyone else have problems with the game not loading properly during the final hours of this challenge? I also couldn't manage to get an Ember Bear until late yesterday. I knew that it was going to be close for me with hatching and harvesting so I made sure to have some extra gems available in case I needed them to complete the challenge. I bought the gems this morning and after that, the game wouldn't load properly. I kept getting the "this is an online game" error message and it wouldn't connect. I tried all the usual tricks (turning my phone completely off and back on, fully reloading the game, etc.) When I was finally able to get back on, the challenge was over. After all the work I put in and not getting the Gemini pet, I was really disappointed. I wish I hadn't purchased the gems. Especially since they weren't on sale :(

AppieP
05-23-17, 01:53 PM
It came like a surprise but the 5th Zodiac Gemini quest just started. Noticed on the right side of the game. Good luck for everyone who is trying for. If it's the same as last year this is the full quest:

Gemini 5th May
[1] Harvest 6 Spell Melons (5 hours food)
[2.1] Collect 100 Gentle Twins (harvesting food)
[2.2] Collect 15 strongest Stars (hatching any egg)
[2.3] Collect 12 Twilight Twins (evolving)
[3] Hatch Ember Bear (13 hours). Dark + Fire
[4] Feed Ember Bear 50 times
[5.1] Collect 160 Gentle Twins (harvesting food)
[5.2] Collect 20 strongest Stars (hatching any egg)
Reward: Gemini.
Hatching: 16 Hours
Evolving: 16 Hours

kooky panda
05-23-17, 02:04 PM
Merging with last years thread.

Phoenix406
05-23-17, 02:18 PM
Thank you for the steps Appie!! I hope I can breed an Ember Bear. I have only bred one before.

GreytMom
05-23-17, 02:26 PM
Yes, thank you, AppieP! Hatching an Ember Bear is going to be tough. I do have a baby one to feed, but not sure if I wanna spend gems.
Anyone in what happened to Taurus? I wasn't around last year to get the zodiacs the first time around.

supster50
05-23-17, 02:36 PM
I really hope they as in S8 put Taurus in as a mile stone leader board game or on a spinning wheel. I think it's in really bad taste that it was by past after all the players that posted the need for Taurus to complete their set of Zodiacs. Come on Man let's get it done please!

supermaay
05-23-17, 03:19 PM
Yes. What happens to Taurus? Taurus will be the only one that I do not have after Gemini.

poofyena
05-23-17, 03:48 PM
I already have Gemini but will probably try and get a second one to be honest. I haven't been able to bear evolving my current one out of baby stage hah.
Plus it would be nice to have two of my zodiac!

Destiel0918
05-23-17, 03:59 PM
Did they skip Taurus? I was looking every day - but there wasn't event for it?

Destiel0918
05-23-17, 04:02 PM
Yes. What happens to Taurus? Taurus will be the only one that I do not have after Gemini.

Same problem - I was so looking forward to Taurus - and seems like they skipped it!

LocalNews
05-23-17, 06:08 PM
Did they skip Taurus? I was looking every day - but there wasn't event for it?

The ONE zodiac I needed and they skipped it! I guess we will have to wait another year. I don't recall them skipping any of the previous zodiacs so far except Taurus.

JustKay
05-23-17, 06:37 PM
I wanted taurus too. Never saw taurus the first time around. Maybe the zodiac collection goal line will be multiyear, along term reason to keep playing

Wolfdemon517
05-23-17, 06:40 PM
Yeah I was playing every day and didn't find taurus either I've been working hard to get all the monthly release and re releases since I didn't start playing the game till about November of last year but I made sure to collect every zodiac animal so far and birthstone ponys if they skip taurus then I won't have a full set until NEXT may? Isn't that unfair to not even give us a shot ? Plus taurus is my birth sign so he was twice as special lol

GreytMom
05-23-17, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a baby Ember in my Forest, I always sell my extras due to space. But not as easy to let go of this goal now, that's for sure.

I know this is from last year, but random tip - when selling off duplicates always keep the baby and sell the older one. This way if there's something you really want from a SB or Timeline you can gem-skip the hatching but still have one to feed if necessary.

ellaalice
05-24-17, 12:23 AM
Is there anyone who got his/her Taurus last year? To be honest, both me and my friend didn't see that quest either.

Destiel0918
05-24-17, 06:51 AM
I sort of hope that they will give us Taurus as ultra rare "thank you gift from S8".

Phoenix406
05-24-17, 11:19 AM
I also need Taurus. Also, I'm not sure that I am going to be able to breed an Ember Bear. Now I'm mad at myself. I remember that someone told me a couple months ago that I would need to feed an Ember Bear for the Gemini Quest, but I forgot, and I just leveled mine up to level 10. So even if I use gems to skip breeding a new one, I will have to pour a ton of food into the one I have. And even then it wouldn't be 50 feedings. Ugh!

DirkDragon
05-24-17, 01:03 PM
When l wanted a Firefox, l got endless Ember Bears or Hotdogs. Now l want an Ember Bear, l get Firefoxes. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

haku8cafe
05-25-17, 01:04 AM
for players who is not going to spend gems or maybe wish to spend gems but in a very effective way

you need a perfect 2days on step 3 & 4 ember bear

13hrs breed 13 hours hatch =26Hrs
feeding bear from lvl1 need at least 2x evolution of 11hrs = 22hrs + 26hrs = 48hrs(2days)

I felt this is the step or place where you need to decide to spend your gems since this is just a 7days event it only takes 1 gem to speed/hatch/evolve your remaining time if you are running out of time

example you are at 4day when you manage to breed ember bear so you can choose to speed up using gems.

if you already got a spare ember or breeding ember atm , the best way is actually on the feeding part (not spend it on 100gems) but minimize it to 10-15gems while feeding as much as possible... doing this method can skip the 11hr evo & save a ton of apples to feed your other animals :)

the last step is very expensive to skip with gems

so if you use gems on step 3 & 4 it gives you enough time in here but if you choose to not spend gems you have to realize you can never keep up unless your ember bear breed is on day4 & you really need to keep up or be lookout for every hour counts & the last day you have to plant/harvest 20hrwhen prompt & hopefully you have a second nest to hatch :)

GreytMom
05-25-17, 10:29 AM
Still haven't bred an Ember Bear, but I got two new-to-me animals. A Cosmic Phoenix and finally my Cursed Rose!

missKristel
05-25-17, 10:33 AM
My Zodiac Sign is Gemini! I need this animal. Trying to breed the Ember Bear now.

AppieP
05-25-17, 02:35 PM
Got the Ember Bear after 2 tries with CU and Terrier.
Glad I don't have to skip the task now. Good luck everyone.

GreytMom
05-25-17, 06:43 PM
for players who is not going to spend gems or maybe wish to spend gems but in a very effective way

you need a perfect 2days on step 3 & 4 ember bear

13hrs breed 13 hours hatch =26Hrs
feeding bear from lvl1 need at least 2x evolution of 11hrs = 22hrs + 26hrs = 48hrs(2days)

I felt this is the step or place where you need to decide to spend your gems since this is just a 7days event it only takes 1 gem to speed/hatch/evolve your remaining time if you are running out of time

example you are at 4day when you manage to breed ember bear so you can choose to speed up using gems.

if you already got a spare ember or breeding ember atm , the best way is actually on the feeding part (not spend it on 100gems) but minimize it to 10-15gems while feeding as much as possible... doing this method can skip the 11hr evo & save a ton of apples to feed your other animals :)

the last step is very expensive to skip with gems

so if you use gems on step 3 & 4 it gives you enough time in here but if you choose to not spend gems you have to realize you can never keep up unless your ember bear breed is on day4 & you really need to keep up or be lookout for every hour counts & the last day you have to plant/harvest 20hrwhen prompt & hopefully you have a second nest to hatch :)

haku8cafe, thank you so much for all that! It is extremely useful to us all. I so appreciate everyone on these forums for sharing their info.
I already have a baby Ember Bear to feed up so your work really helps me as to when I'll give up on breeding and spend the gems to skip the hatching part. I plan to wait until the last minute and keep trying for the Bear and can always speed breed if I have to.

So, you all will have to adjust for time zone, but if anyone else is in Eastern Daylight Time here is what I figured. There is just a couple hours cush so I'll have to set timers, especially since it's a busy holiday weekend here. Be sure to check haku8cafe's post where the hours & feeding & ways to save gems is all worked out.

-Ember Bear must be in breeding den by 2pm Friday 26 May to allow for breeding & hatching time.
-Ember Bear needs to be hatched by 5pm Saturday 27 May to allow for the two evolves needed to feed 50x.
-Plant Rune Prunes by 4pm Sunday 28 May.
-Have a 14 hour egg in the nest by 10pm Sunday 28 May. Adjust back as necessary depending on what kind of egg is being used. Be sure to confirm​ hatching times before you choose what to take out of storage.

Good luck, All!

TinkerFairy89
05-25-17, 09:54 PM
They skipped a zodiac animal. There was no event for Taurus between April and May.

Silverrain1
05-26-17, 09:37 AM
Just had a bit of a panic thinking my second account heeded Gemini and I had been wasting days, but fortunately, Gemini is in storage. My second account needs 2 zodiacs and my main account had them all. Good luck to those trying. As for the missing Taurus, I'm a bit worried that will mean the 2 I need won't become available.

Phoenix406
05-26-17, 11:15 AM
How many gems to skip feeding Ember Bear? And if I fed one 20x, would the number of gems required to skip the other 30 go down? TIA!

supermaay
05-26-17, 11:21 AM
How many gems to skip feeding Ember Bear? And if I fed one 20x, would the number of gems required to skip the other 30 go down? TIA!

100 gems for skipping entirely or 2 gems for one feeding. If you already fed 20 times, you need 60 gems to skip the remaining 30 feedings.

haku8cafe
05-26-17, 05:23 PM

feeding 15x requires 70gems you can skip 22 hrs of evolve & save apples to feed your other animals

feeding 45 or you can skip the final 11hr of evolve & that just require 10gems & 1K+ apples

GreytMom
05-26-17, 07:06 PM
It's just mean when you hatch yet another Firefox and the game names it "Ember". Ah, the irony.

Destiel0918
05-27-17, 11:20 AM
Having really tough time with this - I somehow managed to breed all three animals ( the ONLYU ones I had never gotten from regular ones- cursed rose ; lady bug, hot dog - some of them more than once, then I got 45 hour fail - hoping it would be ruby - but it was another jade kirin....so worried I can't make it.

luna2cute
05-27-17, 12:38 PM
It's just mean when you hatch yet another Firefox and the game names it "Ember". Ah, the irony.

Lol. Sorry.

AppieP
05-27-17, 03:45 PM
Just finished the quest. Egg on the nest.

Monichiwa
05-27-17, 05:26 PM
Ah I feel so stupid, I just saw the Gemini quest!! I think it may have happened because there are so many icons on the right side of the screen at the moment with the leaderboard and the tournament and all that, and that one is the one that is below them all. I never had a pop-up or any kind of notification about it :( At least I have one from last year, but I would have tried to get another one since Gemini is one of my favorite zodiac animals. Now with only 3 days left there's no way I'm getting it, I won't even try. I also thought that as they just had re-released Taurus, we will have to wait to get Gemini, so I wasn't expecting it. But still, I feel so dumb, I play everyday and how did I miss it?? :(

missourijan
05-28-17, 12:28 PM
Ah I feel so stupid, I just saw the Gemini quest!! I think it may have happened because there are so many icons on the right side of the screen at the moment with the leaderboard and the tournament and all that, and that one is the one that is below them all. I never had a pop-up or any kind of notification about it :( At least I have one from last year, but I would have tried to get another one since Gemini is one of my favorite zodiac animals. Now with only 3 days left there's no way I'm getting it, I won't even try. I also thought that as they just had re-released Taurus, we will have to wait to get Gemini, so I wasn't expecting it. But still, I feel so dumb, I play everyday and how did I miss it?? :(

I missed it too. No pop up. And I don't have one so now I am still trying. I did manage to breed the ember bear but still have the first part to finish waiting on crops.

Alohatami
05-28-17, 02:25 PM
This only just popped up for me, with only two days left. Maybe because I just made level 17? Unfortunately, there's no way I can get even close to go finishing this in 2 days. Hope it will pop up again for me in the future.

GreytMom
05-28-17, 02:49 PM
If you haven't finished yet, be sure to P!and your Rune Prunes right NOW in order to harvest enough twins.

DirkDragon
05-29-17, 12:26 PM
I wish this had been a tournament like Taurus, then l would have had a good chance of success. No Ember Bear, no Gemini.

LavaMagic
05-29-17, 08:18 PM
Does anyone know how many gems it takes to skip step five?
I forgot and collected my crops. :(

phoebe2423
05-29-17, 10:58 PM
So sad Im about almost to finish but my tablet turn black screen now cant open my game ����

luna2cute
05-29-17, 11:45 PM
Never got the ember bear.

Me me thinks the game is rigged as I got 2 super rares, all the other rares available and lots of common fire foxes but never an ember bear.

calicokittennope
05-30-17, 08:12 AM
I never managed to breed the ember bear :/ Even using an ember bear as a parent didn't work.