PDA

View Full Version : No game, just background

LadyDi1002
05-31-16, 05:13 AM
I attached an image of what's going on in my game and has been for some time now. Lost 200 on this page that had 4 cards on it. What do you need next from me? IPad Air 2 latest iOS. Thank you.

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 05:54 AM
I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your game. Can you reinstall your game if you havent done so? Also please make sure your connection is good. Please let us know if you are still having issues after reinstallation. Sorry about this. Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
05-31-16, 10:27 AM
I attached an image of what's going on in my game and has been for some time now. Lost 200 on this page that had 4 cards on it. What do you need next from me? IPad Air 2 latest iOS. Thank you.

Please write into support@storm8.com with the screenshots so that we may investigate further. Thanks!

LadyDi1002
05-31-16, 09:43 PM
Please write into support@storm8.com with the screenshots so that we may investigate further. Thanks!

Yes I will. Thank you. This is the only screencapture I managed to get at that time. I will screen shot other pages/instances if it happens again. Thank you once more.