PDA

View Full Version : Fawn Habitat and Missing question.

5crew
05-29-16, 07:39 PM
So I just won the quest Fawn a couple of minutes ago. This is my 2nd pet so I have no idea what to do. I drag it out of my Cellar into Wildlife Den, the one that my Spring Skunk is currently in. The Fawn disappears from my Cellar and is nowhere to be found on my Farm.

Any idea what happened? Or do I need a new Habitat built to see it walking around?

Rynetory2
05-30-16, 12:33 AM
Can you restart your game and see if your fawn shows up in either your cellar or wildlife den? Sometimes it may take a minute or two for the game to load new graphics (i.e. your fawn), depending on your connectivity, so it may be invisible in the wildlife den. To check if your fawn is there, click on your wildlife den and click on the petbag and you should see 2 pets shown. Please let us know if your fawn is still missing.

5crew
05-30-16, 07:10 PM
I'm on Android so it might be a little different. When I click the wildlife den, Only feeder icon and + pets and bell appears.

But the Fawn did appeared after awhile. Thanks for the help @rynetory2

Rynetory2
05-31-16, 03:59 AM
Haha I threw in all the suggestions as I didnt know if you're on iOS or Android. Great to hear that your fawn is home now! :D