PDA

View Full Version : Unable to return MRC

janddolphins
05-28-16, 01:52 AM
Can someone please explain to me for logo of being able to return to animals but then keeping the building which is what cost the most gems. S8 wouldn't include the building on their list to me so I am quite confused as those tokens could be used for another building.

At this point I don't see it worth the hassel to return my Ali for 5 coins as it does provide daily energy

Does anyone else feel, although grateful for this start, anything we bought during that debacle including the MRC and whatever we did to get those items if significant should be returned the state before instructing the fraudulent items?

prancinland
05-28-16, 06:56 AM
At this point maybe a complete do over would make me happy.

cyndora
05-28-16, 07:27 AM
Agree about the do over. That whole thing was messy. Two purple alicorns at 40 energy daily is the road I would have went. Credit everything else after that to everyone. I hope the building turns into something...seems like a waste of resources....not sure if they are completely done with the MRC or not, maybe the fortune tellers tent has a clue?

riverly
05-28-16, 08:47 AM
Well I did craft the last Gali and the MRC is completely useless to me now unless I want to make hundreds of purple dragons. Not!! I'm hoping for more mythical creatures and yes even different kinds of alicorns. One can always hope. I'm still waiting for my flower power unicorn from the barons tent and for players who can't have the tent, I think it should be put into MRC.

riverly
05-28-16, 08:53 AM
I guess I need to add that I did not lose any money on the gigantic screwup. So I'm looking at it a little differently.

Jinc4
05-28-16, 09:57 AM
I'm still waiting for my flower power unicorn from the barons tent and for players who can't have the tent, I think it should be put into MRC.

Now that is a good idea!! Then as an Android user I would not feel so left out!

Sandybellee
05-28-16, 11:24 AM
I'm definitely expecting there to be more mythical creatures we can craft in the MRC in the future. Maybe there will already be something new next monster hunt season. That would be very welcome after everything. I would love to craft a few manticores, for example, because I only have one.

kooky panda
05-28-16, 11:34 AM
Elsa;1301268']Please don't repost topics of threads that have previously been closed. If you have a question, you're invited to post in Forum Disputes for assistance.

To clarify, we are aware that the changes for the Glimmer Alicorn were not well received and we'll be using that feedback to ensure that we learn from past mistakes. We make efforts to tune content before it is available to players to ensure that it's balanced, but unfortunately there were some issues with Glimmer Alicorn that we missed. It was a difficult decision to make and we wouldn't have made the changes if it weren't absolutely necessary for the long-term health of the game. We appreciate your support.

If you have any further questions, please reach out in Forum Disputes. Thank you.

http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes

For more feedback and questions about the Offer to refund, please file a forum dispute thread.