PDA

View Full Version : baby fire dragon value pack?

Sheeba8188
05-28-16, 01:27 AM
Has anyone else got this?

http://s33.postimg.org/7egq1b00f/tmp_995_Screenshot_2016_05_28_09_21_30631294808.pn g

Jinc4
05-28-16, 01:29 AM
Yes, I've got this offer. I think these were prizes from the last quest - which was IOS only.

annaverse
05-28-16, 09:23 AM
I'm in the US and I got the offer. I'm on Android so the only way for me to get anything fire and ice related would be to buy it since that event was for iOS only. I get so annoyed seeing cool things I can't have because I'm on Android. I miss out on a lot this way.

Ebullientumbra
05-28-16, 02:04 PM
I have literally spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I don't mind spending the cash because I really enjoy playing. However, I get very frustrated when I can't play an event because I choose to use a superior (Jk) operating system. Instead of offering Android users to buy the prizes, storm8 ought to just give it to us since we don't get to enjoy the event.

LilliDee
05-28-16, 02:30 PM
I agree! What does the dragon drop anyway? Is it even worth having?

katbtodd
05-28-16, 03:26 PM

It drops regular dragon stuff ..22 hour timer

ClubhouseCity
05-29-16, 07:11 AM
Please what is the name of the first item and what it does?
I'm an Android player and debatting about buying this bundle. I know about dragons.

mezmira
05-29-16, 07:24 AM
Dragon only drops a few coins and a dragon scale, I don't what they are used for yet. Would be nice if it dropped a few energy. It will probably end up in inventory like all the other useless prizes that we get for endless hours of work, time and resources

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-29-16, 09:01 AM
The Fire Dragon drops the same stuff as regular dragons:
1XP plus coins or 1-3 dragon scales or 1 longsword or 1 light armor or 1 earth wisp or 2 jewels or 2 coal or 2 gems or 5 energy.

Please what is the name of the first item and what it does?
I'm an Android player and debatting about buying this bundle. I know about dragons.
The first item is a Fire Lily ...during the event, it dropped 1-2 fire petals & orange petals every 30 mins.
Now it just drops orange petals (if you're not maxed on 'em). Your guess is as good as mine why it doesn't drop RED petals. Duh, S8. Lol.

...but personally, if I wasn't willing to spend $15 for 500 gems to get the second Dragon Stone for another dragon, I sure as heck ain't gonna spend $20 (my bundle deal) for this value pack. My wallet's lips are zipped SHUT for the time being and for an undetermined foreseeable amount of time into the future. :p

mezmira
05-29-16, 09:36 AM
Have never gotten a gem from this dragon, mostly a few coins and dragon scales,

riverly
05-29-16, 10:06 AM
I thought this dragon also activated a Naga beast (rarely) which when battled drops fins, armor , coral(which is pretty, but rare, and also the seaweed of which there is no use for right now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The key word here is RARE.

aiyoosha
05-29-16, 10:22 AM
I thought this dragon also activated a Naga beast (rarely) which when battled drops fins, armor , coral(which is pretty, but rare, and also the seaweed of which there is no use for right now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The key word here is RARE.

ya it activated one for me today but other than that my dragon only drops a couple of coins and scales.

riverly
05-29-16, 10:41 AM
And come to think about it I don't see a use for any Naga drops for the time being so getting the dragon for those items is a gamble.

ClubhouseCity
05-29-16, 11:44 AM
Thanks. I will pass up this bundle.

aurora171
05-29-16, 11:54 AM
Have never gotten a gem from this dragon, mostly a few coins and dragon scales,

Totally irrelevant to this bundle I know lol, but I have an ice dragon who has dropped both gems and energy. Incase the ice dragon is offered up in future!