PDA

View Full Version : Gems from adventures

labsandboxers
05-27-16, 07:28 PM
Has anyone else noticed that adventures do not drop gems? They were always good fo 1 to 5 for me, but lately nothing.

fluffybutter007
05-27-16, 08:14 PM
I still get gems from adventures. It's random on if they drop or how many are dropped though.

Perhaps you're just going through a dry spell right now, happens to me from time to time. Give it some time and I'm sure they'll start dropping again. :)

29vanilla
05-28-16, 12:13 AM
Has anyone else noticed that adventures do not drop gems? They were always good fo 1 to 5 for me, but lately nothing.

I'm in the same drought. Waiting for a few days too now. I was thinking they stopped too what with all the refunds S8 is having to shell out.

ClaireEdwolf
05-28-16, 12:27 AM
I'm still receiving 3-5 gems each adventure. In addition golden nuggets start flooding in my kingdom now, got 3 this week! I'm guessing it's just a problem of luck, and randomness.

janddolphins
05-29-16, 12:32 AM
[discuusing mod actions removed as it against forum rules]

Currently I do not notice a difference. I have in the past have periods where I am gem low but at the same time I have periods where I am gems high so I feel it balances itself out.

My only goal speaking here is to help others and make friends as well as get help when I need it. I only hope the mods see this. I play this game to be stress free and don't come here for stress either

Thorgal
05-30-16, 09:57 AM
They still drop.. For some reason they have removed the info from the hub, about how many gems each adventure gets.
Desert sands 0-8, 8 gems is about 1 in 15
Love hut adventure 0-3, 3 gems 1 in 10

For a month or two the 8 gem possibility was more like 1 in 10th. I do this mission daily.

Edit: should never have written this post. Talk about giving bad luck :(

moonchild1987
05-30-16, 10:24 AM
I'm still receiving 3-5 gems each adventure. In addition golden nuggets start flooding in my kingdom now, got 3 this week! I'm guessing it's just a problem of luck, and randomness.

I've been on a good run with nuggets lately, too. I've got 6 in the past 10 days. As far as gems from adventures go, I've been doing well in that area, also. I've gotten about 50 between adventures, purple cow(1 every other day) and even Sir P drop 5 a few days ago. I have no idea what's going on but I LIKE it! I should go woohoo about this ;)