Type: Champion
Habitat: Champion Ruins
Available at: Level 32
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

belarica
05-27-16, 11:06 AM
I'd prefer maps to coins in these packs, and 15k food isn't a good selling point either.

sleepygs
05-27-16, 12:21 PM
I got an offer for the Playful dragon of the birthday tales. I don't understand! It's cute and all, but he was the first prize and it was only a little while ago...

belarica
05-27-16, 12:22 PM
I got an offer for the Playful dragon of the birthday tales. I don't understand! It's cute and all, but he was the first prize and it was only a little while ago...

My baby account has that offer too. I think it depends on your level what pack you're offered.

Jackiesq
05-27-16, 12:28 PM
My baby account has that offer too. I think it depends on your level what pack you're offered.
I have it on my level 200 account, so it has nothing to do with the levels.
😂 So fast after we got it, they don't want me to spend money I guess...

zenkitty99
05-29-16, 04:43 PM
I'm tempted - but all the champs I have so far suck in the arena. For those of you that have Spirit Warrior, how do you find him in the arena? Do you think he's worth the money?

DeeDe99
05-29-16, 06:19 PM
zenkitty99 what level are your champs? While theoretically, champions are all the same (depending on level of course), I have found Immortal to be a demon, even at just level 6, while Warrior Prince didn't really hit his stride until level 15. They are better against tri-colours than single type dragons because of the type advantage (3 versus 1). Gilded Knight 11 often takes out an opponent that squashed Warrior Prince 15.

Dueler has good and bad days, as does Centurion. Warrior Prince is definitely number one on my top ten fighter list, with hundreds of victories under his belt. Get one of your champs to 15, if you haven't already, and you might be surprised at the improvement in performance. While I still use colour-cross matching most of the time, I certainly use champs judiciously when required.

I'm tempted by the pack, but the drop in the food amount in Value Packs of late, from 25k to 15k, doesn't impress me and the Australian exchange rate means the price is $22.99 for us. I don't really need another champion, but Spirit Warrior is attractive looking.

roguebee
05-29-16, 06:36 PM
He's also on the more expensive tier when it comes to food which is mine is still a level 10.

DeeDe99
05-29-16, 06:56 PM
He's also on the more expensive tier when it comes to food which is mine is still a level 10.

That almost makes my decision then! Warrior Prince took a fortune to get to 15! Swore my next would be a cheap-to-feed choice!

zenkitty99
05-29-16, 07:31 PM
zenkitty99 what level are your champs?

My highest one is Dueler at level 13. He does OK in the arena during normal battles, but rarely wins during tourneys. I'm reluctant to feed him up to 15, only to find he still sucks! The only dragon I have gotten to 15 is Fire, and he's still very hit and miss in tourneys.

I'm tempted by the pack, but the drop in the food amount in Value Packs of late, from 25k to 15k, doesn't impress me and the Australian exchange rate means the price is $22.99 for us. I don't really need another champion, but Spirit Warrior is attractive looking.

Exactly! I'm not interested in spending $23 on a pretty dragon, a measly amount of food and coins I don't really need. But if the dragon can hold his own in the arena, then its worth it to me. I'm just so frustrated with tourneys at the moment - I'm looking for anything that might help!

Niire
05-30-16, 12:11 AM
My beast champion is skeletal knight. he's only level 10, but he rarely loses. :)

pernmagic
05-30-16, 02:49 AM
This is of no help to anyone but just in case RS comes up again in a value pack ,for me most of the time RS is one of my best for b/m moves but he does not work that way for everyone I know . I seem to find the magic based champs Sharman etc work best in that way but highlander is brill on sheer fighting s****s ...... Both are L 15
Just need more food to try out others.....

roguebee
05-30-16, 07:24 AM
I want to take my Highlander up to 15 just because, but I'm too cheap to feed him as he's on the higher tier for food.

zenkitty99
05-31-16, 02:45 AM
I ended up caving in to temptation, and bought the value pack. Now to feed up Spirit Warrior and get him battling....

kooky panda
05-31-16, 10:11 AM
Guys, please stay on topic of the Value Pack.
For discussions about Battles you can use this thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68069-Master-Battle-Thread-Part-III&highlight=master+battle

Jennerwein1
06-01-16, 08:56 AM
Caved and bought the value pack, mainly for the dragon. Don't need money and food is kind of measly, as was mentioned before. But he is just sooo cool and I have been eyeing him in other kingdoms forever.