Edit(KP)
Wildheart

and the egg is really nice !

9krm
05-27-16, 10:54 AM
1. Maps :rolleyes:

luckyaa7
05-27-16, 10:58 AM
I want every dragon except illousionist which I already have. And of course my first spin is illousionist..::

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
05-27-16, 11:01 AM
1: 250k coins
2: 500k coins
3: Tiles
4: Maps
5: Tiles
6: Maps
7: Tiles
8: Illusionist

belarica
05-27-16, 11:05 AM
Coins. I didn't get any dragon from the last wheel.

amerirish
05-27-16, 11:11 AM
First spin was 2 Bottled Suns for me :(

I need Wildheart, Dream & Cinnamon!! But I almost never get a dragon on these wheels and if I do, it's one I already have :( :(

moonchild1987
05-27-16, 11:19 AM
I don't have any of these dragons so I'll take any of them that the spin the wheel gods will bless me with.

1. Tiles
2. 2600 food
3. Bottled sun
4. More tiles
5. 3 maps
6. Tiles :(
7. Cinnamon (didn't have, yay)

Clark_Wayne
05-27-16, 11:23 AM
First spin was 2 Bottled Suns for me :(

I need Wildheart, Dream & Cinnamon!! But I almost never get a dragon on these wheels and if I do, it's one I already have :( :(

better than me : i hate getting those ugly tiles :P
my baby account got dream (good for him)

amerirish
05-27-16, 11:31 AM
better than me : i hate getting those ugly tiles :P
my baby account got dream (good for him)

Grats to Baby Clark :p

sleepygs
05-27-16, 12:18 PM
I've wanted Cinnamon since I saw it on an retired dragon list when I first started!!! Of course since I want it so bad I won't get it. Well, umm, Cinnamon is an ugly dragon and I'd never want it on MY island, I'd rather have tiles!!! (That should work, right? ;) )

First spin is food, could be worse.

Jackiesq
05-27-16, 01:29 PM
I've wanted Cinnamon since I saw it on an retired dragon list when I first started!!! Of course since I want it so bad I won't get it. Well, umm, Cinnamon is an ugly dragon and I'd never want it on MY island, I'd rather have tiles!!! (That should work, right? ;) )

Ohhh Is that how it works? 😊 Now I understand why I got 4 new dragons on my 2nd account last wheel. I really wanted a break from new dragons on that account, got 11 new unique dragons in 10 days... 😨
So for now I say: I don't want to breed or win any new dragons on main account and many new ones at 2nd account for a month! 😂

sleepygs
05-27-16, 02:59 PM
Hahahahaha! Perfect! It's now a scientific study!

Megacharchar
05-27-16, 03:16 PM
Spin to Win is back!!! Love it!!!! I just wish they would take those darn tiles OFF the wheel!!!

First spin 250k

At least it wasn't tiles!!!! Lol

Ilsadrago
05-27-16, 03:51 PM
1. Bottled suns. : /

zaccy678
05-27-16, 04:02 PM
Hope this isn't the third wheel in a row where I get no dragons :( :( :(

Dream, Illusionist or Wildheart would all be much appreciated ;)

Niire
05-27-16, 04:14 PM
I wish they'd take away coins tbh, at least for high levels, lol. :p I get more use out of the flooring (hardly any!) than I do the coins.

Kennedward
05-27-16, 06:11 PM
1. useless maps

snowyhillz
05-27-16, 06:13 PM
1st spin on both games = tiles :(

matchbox222
05-27-16, 06:47 PM
Haha, havent gotten a dragon on one of these things since last October :eek:

and of course i get tiles

Kennedward
05-27-16, 08:07 PM
Haha, havent gotten a dragon on one of these things since last October :eek:

and of course i get tiles

I haven't gotten any dragon more than a year or so ago, and now all I get are useless things, I would prefer food over maps/coins/tiles/crafting pieces, all of those are useless for me, unless the crafting dragon is good, only then would the crafting piece be useful, but even if that's the case, I would have crafted it way earlier

glenngenius
05-27-16, 08:54 PM
First spin: tiles. Ugh. >_<

rosym47
05-27-16, 09:54 PM
When so many of us are so short of space and maps to expand are slow to get or expensive why give tiles or other decor we cannot display.

tuffyjkitten
05-27-16, 10:53 PM

That logic has worked for me in the past! I want coins coins coins! :D

Actually I want food....and maps. Thanks.

luckyday777
05-27-16, 11:55 PM
I want every dragon except illousionist which I already have. And of course my first spin is illousionist..::

The same here :( First spin brought me Illusionist which I already have. Thanks it was from the very start, not in the end after 7 days of useless attempts (the wheel hates me last 4 times - I've got only 1 Celtic I already have too, all the rest spins were coins, food, maps and tiles).

Spenner33
05-28-16, 02:24 AM
Well, first spin was a Wildheart. Not that I can hatch it since I have another Night in my spare nest breeding for black/blue/purple dragons. That'll teach me for forgetting to breed Night with Mistmoth.

pernmagic
05-28-16, 04:43 AM
Same here :)but I already have graffiti as well ....

PinkBubbles75
05-28-16, 09:17 AM
The only dragon I've gotten so far, is the dream dragon... the only one I don't want. I wouldn't mind getting of the other ones.. especially wildheart

luckyaa7
05-28-16, 10:25 AM
The same here :( First spin brought me Illusionist which I already have. Thanks it was from the very start, not in the end after 7 days of useless attempts (the wheel hates me last 4 times - I've got only 1 Celtic I already have too, all the rest spins were coins, food, maps and tiles).

Same here :)but I already have graffiti as well ....

Let's hope we have better luck for the next few days. Good luck guys!! My next spin was apple which is bette than coins...

blueangel826
05-28-16, 11:12 AM
Total of 4 spins (2 bought) & nothing but COINS! Of course, since I have none of these dragons. Ouch!

matchbox222
05-28-16, 12:01 PM
Oh yay a Wildheart dragon! This little guy is such a cutie!!!

zaccy678
05-28-16, 01:05 PM
The only good use I can think of for all these tiles that I've spun and won is to spell out...

HEY TL, NO MORE TILES!!!

...across my island. Maybe then they'd get the message?? ;) ;) ;)

kimandamelia
05-28-16, 04:14 PM
The only good use I can think of for all these tiles that I've spun and won is to spell out...

HEY TL, NO MORE TILES!!!

...across my island. Maybe then they'd get the message?? ;) ;) ;)

Two spins, both tiles. Ugh.

saghaven
05-28-16, 07:08 PM
I actually got the Wildheart dragon! I hardly ever get dragons on the wheel, much less the grand prize one, and when I do they're always ones I have. So color me shocked lol

Congratulations!! :D

pernmagic
05-29-16, 12:22 AM
I actually got the Wildheart dragon! I hardly ever get dragons on the wheel, much less the grand prize one, and when I do they're always ones I have. So color me shocked lol

Congratulations!! :D

Congratulations ..... My third spin this morning ...... Wild heart ... Yippee unheard of :)

Kennedward
05-29-16, 04:14 AM
1. maps
2. tiles

both useless

lisabandit2
05-29-16, 06:59 AM
2 DAYS IN A ROW THIS WHEEL.... 3 DAYS IN A ROW LAST WHEEL...TILES!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY ISLAND & STORAGE AND TELL ME WHERE THE TILES ARE! And this is why I will NEVER spend my precious hard earned gold on extra spins 😑

Kennedward
05-29-16, 07:27 AM
2 DAYS IN A ROW THIS WHEEL.... 3 DAYS IN A ROW LAST WHEEL...TILES!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY ISLAND & STORAGE AND TELL ME WHERE THE TILES ARE! And this is why I will NEVER spend my precious hard earned gold on extra spins ��

Agreed, looking at my results, I will never spend any gold on getting more spins, as all I ever get are useless decors/coins/maps

ladymakay
05-29-16, 07:56 AM
Spin 1 Dream Dragon
Spin 2 Cinnamon
I don't usually have much luck with the spins, tiles, tiles and more tiles lol so I'm pretty happy right now ☺.

Kennedward
05-29-16, 08:13 AM
Spin 1 Dream Dragon
Spin 2 Cinnamon
I don't usually have much luck with the spins, tiles, tiles and more tiles lol so I'm pretty happy right now ☺.

lol, congrats!

luckyaa7
05-29-16, 11:42 AM
Spin 1 Dream Dragon
Spin 2 Cinnamon

Congrats! That's awesome

zaccy678
05-29-16, 11:46 AM
Hope this isn't the third wheel in a row where I get no dragons :( :( :(

Dream, Illusionist or Wildheart would all be much appreciated ;)

Woot!! My run of bad luck has ended, and I even got one I didn't already have :D

Yay for Illusionist!! Thanks TL! MWAH!

kimandamelia
05-29-16, 06:44 PM
Three spins:

ALL TILES!!!!!!!! It's like an intentional punishment for mentioning the dumb things on here!

cherrycastleorchard
05-30-16, 04:00 AM
Lucky you, I rarely get a dragon at all on the wheel of torture,lol

Kennedward
05-30-16, 06:29 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles

all useless

Kennedward
05-30-16, 06:30 AM
Three spins:

ALL TILES!!!!!!!! It's like an intentional punishment for mentioning the dumb things on here!

I know that feeling, I got tiles on 2 spins, not much better than u as my other spin was maps, which is also useless for me.

Seriously, if I needed maps, I would have asked my neighbors, there's really no point of including something that can be gotten so easily on the wheel

lisabandit2
05-30-16, 08:25 AM
2 DAYS IN A ROW THIS WHEEL.... 3 DAYS IN A ROW LAST WHEEL...TILES!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT MY ISLAND & STORAGE AND TELL ME WHERE THE TILES ARE! And this is why I will NEVER spend my precious hard earned gold on extra spins 😑
Got food today...I'd rather get food if I I'm not gonna win dragons. 😶

Bastiaan0
05-30-16, 08:40 AM
I already have Graffiti, none of the others. Wouldn't mind an extra Wildheart (or two), still need to craft Quartz. Pink gems are very, very rare on my island ;)
1st spin: Maps. Don't need those, already fully expanded :(
2nd spin: Bottled sun. Don't need those too, already crafted Solar...
3rd spin: 2600 apples, always welcome :)
4th spin: Illusionist :cool: Put it on the nest right away :)

Hawk1
05-30-16, 10:49 AM
1. Rainbow road tiles 4x
2. Wildheart dragon
3. Rainbow road tiles 4x
4. Rainbow road tiles 4x

Last 2 wheels I did get a dragon, but they were ones I had so I can't hardly believe I won the grand prize dragon this wheel.

zaccy678
05-30-16, 12:34 PM
Woot!! My run of bad luck has ended, and I even got one I didn't already have :D

Yay for Illusionist!! Thanks TL! MWAH!

Double yay for Dream!! I'm in shock! ;) ;) ;)

Clark_Wayne
05-30-16, 03:38 PM
spun wildheart today ! omg ! :)
and it is black pink red !
i don't remember any dragon with those colors. anyone can say if it is the 1st dragon with that combo ?

TwinkleTwiny
05-30-16, 04:02 PM
Like others, I only got tiles from the beginning :(

Niire
05-30-16, 08:15 PM
Think I used all of my luck on the last wheel lol. I got food the first day, 500k coins earlier today, and tiles the other days so far.

zenkitty99
05-30-16, 08:28 PM
1. Tiles
2. Coins
3. Illusionist dragon ;)

Niire
05-30-16, 08:33 PM
Grats! And grats to all people getting new babies on the spinny! <3

saghaven
05-30-16, 10:37 PM
This must be my lucky wheel. First got Wildheart on the second day and now got Grafitti. That's a new dragon for me.

stevenlee2905
05-31-16, 12:01 AM
spun wildheart today ! omg ! :)
and it is black pink red !
i don't remember any dragon with those colors. anyone can say if it is the 1st dragon with that combo ?

Based on its physical appearance, I though it's a Black-White-Red color dragon, but yea, you're right, I believe, this is the first dragon with this color, Black-Pink-Red... You're sooo lucky, congratulations. :)

Kennedward
05-31-16, 06:43 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. omg tiles again???? :mad::mad::mad:

ladymakay
05-31-16, 08:00 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. omg tiles again???? :mad::mad::mad:

I can empathize lol but this wheel must like me
1. Dream Dragon
2. Cinnamon
3. Maps (I'll happily accept )
4. Dream Dragon

The silver lining, I have enough tiles in storage to fund a few habitats lol. Tiles=rainy day savings account ☺

Clark_Wayne
05-31-16, 10:15 AM
Based on its physical appearance, I though it's a Black-White-Red color dragon, but yea, you're right, I believe, this is the first dragon with this color, Black-Pink-Red... You're sooo lucky, congratulations. :)

i was thinking to have it stay in storage put when i had a look, i couldn't believe the colors ! since i don't have combo this colors, i will have it out :)

amerirish
05-31-16, 10:49 AM
I got Cinnamon today which is awesome since I didn't have one :D

If I am being greedy, I really want Wildheart & Dream too!!

saghaven
05-31-16, 12:25 PM
i was thinking to have it stay in storage put when i had a look, i couldn't believe the colors ! since i don't have combo this colors, i will have it out :)
Same here. I wasn't expecting that color combo and figured I'd just leave it in storage. I saw the colors and immediately put it on the nest. It's in the Petal habitat with the three from the Tales.

Clark_Wayne
05-31-16, 03:29 PM
Same here. I wasn't expecting that color combo and figured I'd just leave it in storage. I saw the colors and immediately put it on the nest. It's in the Petal habitat with the three from the Tales.

and the egg is really nice !

zenkitty99
05-31-16, 05:20 PM
1. Tiles
2. Coins
3. Illusionist dragon ;)

4. Tiles

Why oh why does S8 keep putting stuff like this on the wheel? I don't want decorations - not only do I rarely ever use them (who has room for decorations?), but they just c!utter up my storage area (which is slow enough as it is). S8 won't do anything to fix the slow, disorganised mess that is the storage area, then just compound the problem by giving us more junk to clutter it up!

I really wish we had the option to delete them or send them to players that do want them!

Sorry, just needed to vent ;) I really am grateful for everything else I get from the wheel.

Niire
05-31-16, 05:34 PM
I got an illusionist. :D Grats everyone else getting lucky! <3

ladymakay
05-31-16, 07:27 PM
4. Tiles

Why oh why does S8 keep putting stuff like this on the wheel? I don't want decorations - not only do I rarely ever use them (who has room for decorations?), but they just c!utter up my storage area (which is slow enough as it is). S8 won't do anything to fix the slow, disorganised mess that is the storage area, then just compound the problem by giving us more junk to clutter it up!

I really wish we had the option to delete them or send them to players that do want them!

Sorry, just needed to vent ;) I really am grateful for everything else I get from the wheel.
You can sell the tiles

bsxu
05-31-16, 10:56 PM
Spin to Win is back!!! Love it!!!! I just wish they would take those darn tiles OFF the wheel!!!

First spin 250k

At least it wasn't tiles!!!! Lol

Couldn't agree more!
So so so disappointing to get those stupid tiles after waiting for 22 hours.... Oops! With the new scientific study mentioned earlier in this thread, I should say I am so blxxdy glad to get those 'beautiful' tiles. :lol

I got better luck this time: got maps, apples, ''beautiful' tiles and 2 Wildheart dragons in 5 spins.

bsxu
05-31-16, 11:09 PM
I can empathize lol but this wheel must like me
1. Dream Dragon
2. Cinnamon
3. Maps (I'll happily accept )
4. Dream Dragon

The silver lining, I have enough tiles in storage to fund a few habitats lol. Tiles=rainy day savings account ☺

@ladymakay May I ask if there is any special strategy you spun the wheel this time? Do you start the wheel in a different slot every time? clockwise/anti-clockwise? or just randomly?
I got my 2 Wildheart dragons starting in different location and different direction... It'd be nice if I can get one more other dragon as I don't have any of them

dala12
05-31-16, 11:41 PM
Got it! Wildheart! Stays in storage, perhaps I put it on the den later. Yay!

ladymakay
06-01-16, 04:12 AM
@ladymakay May I ask if there is any special strategy you spun the wheel this time? Do you start the wheel in a different slot every time? clockwise/anti-clockwise? or just randomly?
I got my 2 Wildheart dragons starting in different location and different direction... It'd be nice if I can get one more other dragon as I don't have any of them

No strategy, just swipe and cross my fingers ☺

ladymakay
06-01-16, 05:17 AM
And....Tiles it is for me, oh well still happy ☺

Kennedward
06-01-16, 06:44 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. tiles
5. coins

all useless

Hawk1
06-01-16, 06:52 AM
1. Rainbow road tiles 4x
2. Wildheart dragon
3. Rainbow road tiles 4x
4. Rainbow road tiles 4x
5. 500,000 coins
6. Graffiti dragon...already have one Not complaining though since I am thrilled with Wildheart, please no more tiles.

ladymakay
06-01-16, 06:54 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. tiles
5. coins

all useless
Geez you're not having much luck with this one, hope your luck turns around ♡

Spenner33
06-01-16, 09:26 AM
So far two Wildheart and an Illusionist. Hopefully I'll get the other dragons, I'd quite like Dream.

irishcoffee30
06-01-16, 10:55 AM
1 coins
2 coins
3 food (ok)
4 Illusion (yay! new one)
5 Illusion (sigh)

sleepygs
06-01-16, 11:23 AM
"Not" wishing for Cinnamon isn't working, but I got a graffiti dragon, so I don't feel too bad. Bottled sun and rainbow tiles are very worthless, I agree. I've gotten both already.

Werekatze
06-01-16, 12:30 PM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. tiles
5. coins

all useless

That's almost exactly what my spins have looked like. =(

It's a freebie, I keep telling myself, as I get more tiles I will never use. I loved getting more of the pink rose bushes last wheel, which is good since I got them on the wheel 3 times, but I'm not so sure most people appreciate the extra tiles. Might be wrong, especially if you're a newer player and missed them last time, and I don't mind the maps, still have room to expand, but... that being said, it is super frustrating to get a non dragon spin and have to wait 24 hours til the next spin. I would be furious with myself if I spent gold on this and got more tiles. Tempting as it is, I am pretty sure that's what would happen!!

Haven't gotten a dragon on the wheel in a dragon's age. =€

naga2keren
06-01-16, 06:22 PM
1. Illusionist
2. Illusionist
3. Illusionist
4. Tile
5. Grafitty

4 dragons.... Can't believe it... keeping them in storage. Will put them on nest on leader boards

bsxu
06-01-16, 07:30 PM
No strategy, just swipe and cross my fingers ☺

Ok thanks for your reply and good luck.
BTW, I got apples on my 6th spin...

ladymakay
06-01-16, 09:38 PM
Ok thanks for your reply and good luck.
BTW, I got apples on my 6th spin...
Me too! I'm always happy to get apples ☺

amerirish
06-02-16, 08:22 AM
I got apples today too, definitely the lesser of the evils but still :(

Anyone know if we're getting a tourney tomorrow?

stashlova
06-02-16, 08:32 AM
Pretty productive wheel for me

1. Graffiti(already had it)
2. Wildheart
3. Illusionist
4. Illusionist
5. 250k coins
6. Wildheart

As someone already mentioned - all are staying in egg form until needed for the next L event

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-02-16, 08:41 AM

2. Wildheart
3. Illusionist
4. Illusionist
5. 250k coins
6. Wildheart

As someone already mentioned - all are staying in egg form until needed for the next L event

Wow!:eek:

ladymakay
06-02-16, 08:51 AM

2. Wildheart
3. Illusionist
4. Illusionist
5. 250k coins
6. Wildheart

That's awesome!

stashlova
06-02-16, 08:52 AM
Thanks guys. Watch, the next one will be all tiles and coins. That's how my luck works lol!

ladymakay
06-02-16, 08:56 AM
Thanks guys. Watch, the next one will be all tiles and coins. That's how my luck works lol!

That's the usual for me on the wheel haha. This one I actually won 3 dragons, 2 dreams and Cinnamon, apples and maps...by far the best yet. Usually it's nothing but tiles but no complaints, it's free lol

ladymakay
06-02-16, 08:58 AM
I got apples today too, definitely the lesser of the evils but still :(

Anyone know if we're getting a tourney tomorrow?
Please no..lol I used to enjoy them, now I just avoid it ..but I do like to battle

glenngenius
06-02-16, 09:09 AM
First spin: tiles. Ugh. >_<

Next spins got me: Illusionist Dragon (yay! Although I already have one), bottled sun, tiles (again), food, then Cinnamon Dragon! (Yay! I don't have this yet!)

Spenner33
06-02-16, 10:03 AM
Today got me bottled sun. I've already got Solar, might be worth trying to get a second for trading though.

Werekatze
06-02-16, 10:46 AM
Today got me bottled sun. I've already got Solar, might be worth trying to get a second for trading though.

I don't believe you can trade crafted dragons, can you?

amerirish
06-02-16, 10:52 AM

Yes, well, some of them. You can't trade Lotus but I was able to trade my extra Supersonic Dragons.

lenasdinner
06-02-16, 11:02 AM

wooow at least you have luck once in a wille,what about thouse who never have....ME!! I would like at least one of this and no this stupid flooring. 3 or 4 times buy now.

lenasdinner
06-02-16, 11:08 AM

you can't trade only gemstone type dragons,all other dragons can be traded.I traded myself many from arena dragons(duplicates) that need to be crafted.that goes also for mining dragons.

Hawk1
06-02-16, 11:53 AM
1. Rainbow road tiles 4x
2. Wildheart dragon
3. Rainbow road tiles 4x
4. Rainbow road tiles 4x
5. 500,000 coins
6. Graffiti dragon...already have one Not complaining though since I am thrilled with Wildheart, please no more tiles.
7. 250,000 coins sighhhhh coins and tiles grrrrrr

zyfazix
06-02-16, 02:30 PM
4 Rainbow Path
2 Pieces
4 Rainbow Path
2 Pieces
2600 food
Crash
Cinnamon
Missed
4 Rainbow Path

Last two spins were bought, was hoping for Wildheart since I like the design and colours

lisabandit2
06-02-16, 03:51 PM
1 food
1 graffiti
4 FLIPPIN TILE SPINS??????
WOW

DeeDe99
06-02-16, 05:26 PM
This is the first wheel that I have received not one dragon from at all. Plus as per usual, we miss out on the last spin totally. Oh well, I've always seen the wheel as gambling anyway, so not really concerned.

cherrycastleorchard
06-02-16, 11:41 PM
Me too waste of gold

wookiee77
06-03-16, 01:15 AM
Yup, tiles and coins only on every spin this time. So much for a 50/50 chance of getting a dragon, but just like the pokies, it's rigged to get you to put more money into it. Such a shame really as it leaves an awful taste in the mouth with an otherwise great game that I'd be happy to pay for gold in if it wasn't so rigged...

weggelassen
06-03-16, 01:52 AM
This is the first wheel that I have received not one dragon from at all. Plus as per usual, we miss out on the last spin totally. Oh well, I've always seen the wheel as gambling anyway, so not really concerned.

The same on my wheel... First i get only tiles coins and Apples....

DragonflyRocket
06-03-16, 01:58 AM
Yay, my last spin of the wheel with just under 9hrs to go produced Wildheart.
Actually had more luck than usual with this wheel, also picked up Dream and Illusionist.

Normally I don't ever get any dragons.

Niire
06-03-16, 05:39 AM
Yeah, after I posted, next day was illusionist, next day was graffiti then today was wildheart... :D

Grats to everyone getting babies! And Good luck for those still with spins to get some babies!! <3

amerirish
06-03-16, 05:40 AM
Coins for my last spin :(

At least I got Cinnamon out of this wheel so it wasn't a total loss. Really sad about not getting Wildheart though :( :(

lenasdinner
06-03-16, 06:03 AM
I hate you!!!! not even food for me.all unnessessery things.........

Niire
06-03-16, 06:54 AM
*Hugs* to both of you...normally with random stuff I have a hard time, I am waiting for the wheel to poo poo me at some point...

Kennedward
06-03-16, 07:08 AM
1. maps
2. tiles
3. tiles
4. tiles
5. coins
6. coins

Kennedward
06-03-16, 07:08 AM
Geez you're not having much luck with this one, hope your luck turns around ♡

Thanks but no it didn't

Kennedward
06-03-16, 07:09 AM

It's a freebie, I keep telling myself, as I get more tiles I will never use. I loved getting more of the pink rose bushes last wheel, which is good since I got them on the wheel 3 times, but I'm not so sure most people appreciate the extra tiles. Might be wrong, especially if you're a newer player and missed them last time, and I don't mind the maps, still have room to expand, but... that being said, it is super frustrating to get a non dragon spin and have to wait 24 hours til the next spin. I would be furious with myself if I spent gold on this and got more tiles. Tempting as it is, I am pretty sure that's what would happen!!

Haven't gotten a dragon on the wheel in a dragon's age. =?

same

i don't even expect to get dragons from the wheel for a long time now, just wish it'll be something more useful, like food

roguebee
06-03-16, 07:22 AM
The wheel went from being a total miss to excitement this morning as I went from no new dragons to one account receiving Illusionist and the other receiving Wildheart. Best wheel in a while for me.

glenngenius
06-03-16, 07:26 AM
Next spins got me: Illusionist Dragon (yay! Although I already have one), bottled sun, tiles (again), food, then Cinnamon Dragon! (Yay! I don't have this yet!)

Final spin gave me a Dream Dragon. I already have this but I'll take it. :) I can't believe I got three dragons out of this wheel and I didn't get maps! (Although I missed Wildheart). Overall, it was a great wheel for me this time. :)

freesiawoods
06-03-16, 07:45 AM
Happy to get Wildheart on one account. Main account scored illusionist which I already have.

Hawk1
06-03-16, 07:53 AM
Last spin is maps

Bastiaan0
06-03-16, 08:05 AM
I already have Graffiti, none of the others. Wouldn't mind an extra Wildheart (or two), still need to craft Quartz. Pink gems are very, very rare on my island ;)
1st spin: Maps. Don't need those, already fully expanded :(
2nd spin: Bottled sun. Don't need those too, already crafted Solar...
3rd spin: 2600 apples, always welcome :)
4th spin: Illusionist :cool: Put it on the nest right away :)

5th to 8th spin: maps, tiles, maps and more tiles... :(

silverybunny
06-03-16, 08:49 AM

Haven't gotten a dragon on the wheel in a dragon's age. =?

I hate the tiles also no room for them but at least you can sell them. :rolleyes:

Kennedward
06-03-16, 09:26 AM
I hate the tiles also no room for them but at least you can sell them. :rolleyes:

True, but also no need for more coins lol

moonchild1987
06-03-16, 10:29 AM
I don't have any of these dragons so I'll take any of them that the spin the wheel gods will bless me with.

1. Tiles
2. 2600 food
3. Bottled sun
4. More tiles
5. 3 maps
6. Tiles :(
7. Cinnamon (didn't have, yay)

And the last spin was Wildheart...hooray! Very happy :)