PDA

View Full Version : Game does Not start

SigiSeidel
05-26-16, 05:26 PM
Since some days I Couleur Not Start my hungry Babies Game.

If starting, the start Procedere stops at enclosed screen. Waiting or deleting and new install does Not help.

Thanks for assitance!

Hardware: iPad Air
I have no Facebook

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=9e9ccd-1464308543.png

kooky panda
05-26-16, 05:30 PM
Please make sure you have the most current apple software version . ( under settings- general- software updates).
Try going under settings- safari- clear out Data.

If on wifi, try turning off then turning back on your wifi.

SigiSeidel
05-28-16, 08:59 AM
I have checked, my iOS is the actual one.
Wifi and mobile Data is restarted, also my iPad, After clearing all mobile Safari Data and Cookies.

The Result is the same...freezing at the same position

Rynetory2
05-28-16, 09:04 AM
Hi. Can you check that you have plenty of space on your device? Also can you try on another network and see if it helps? If none helps, I'll need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

SigiSeidel
05-28-16, 09:10 AM
I have checked, my iOS is the actual one.
Wifi and mobile Data is restarted, also my iPad, After clearing all mobile Safari Data and Cookies.

The Result is the same...freezing at the same position

Rynetory2
05-28-16, 09:14 AM
Sorry about that, SigiSeidel. I'm afraid I've to ask you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. They will be able to resolve this issue. Thank you.

ilikebeandog
05-28-16, 02:34 PM
Could you please try tapping on the bronze circle in that screenshot?

SigiSeidel
05-29-16, 04:10 AM
Thats it....thank you for the describtion, a typical Error 95 Problem...95% of the Problems arme sitting in Front of the Computer.

Thread can be closed

ilikebeandog
05-29-16, 02:52 PM
Thats it....thank you for the describtion, a typical Error 95 Problem...95% of the Problems arme sitting in Front of the Computer.

Thread can be closed

Glad I could help! We definitely should have made that more obvious or easier to understand. Maybe we can change the text to be more descriptive or make a larger area tappable. Thank you for the feedback!