PDA

View Full Version : Known Video not loading

JamieBakesCakes
05-26-16, 10:45 AM
Hi. I placed 2nd at finish and never was awarded. If the video was loading properly i would've came in first but video was loading intermittently at the latter part of the game. Now that new keys started, the video to earn free 10 keys are no loading at all. It is very frustrating to know that I can get in upwards of at least 50 free keys but can't.

Also, why wasnt I awarded?

SparklyOctopus
05-26-16, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please write into support@storm8.com and PM me the ticket number. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

JamieBakesCakes
05-26-16, 11:40 AM
Hi. I already wrote via email and the response I got was lame. In a mean while, I keep plating and I keep getting error and I keep getting no 10 free keys which means no free gifts.

But I was placed 2nd place and did not get the gifts anyway so what is the point? I will just delete the game and move on. Thanks.

ilikebeandog
05-26-16, 02:15 PM
Hi. I already wrote via email and the response I got was lame. In a mean while, I keep plating and I keep getting error and I keep getting no 10 free keys which means no free gifts.

But I was placed 2nd place and did not get the gifts anyway so what is the point? I will just delete the game and move on. Thanks.

Hi,

You placed 2nd place last week in the Bronze tier, which had prizes of
- 2 Jam Jars
- 1 Juice Box
- 1 Knife

You also received prizes in the Solo rewards, amounting to
- 6 Juice Boxes
- 2 Rainbow Smoothies
- 3 Spoons
- 2 Knives
- 5 Gems

Currently in your inventory you seem to have all of these items. Which of these items are missing?

Please also note that rewards change per event and tier. Not every week will have the same rewards, so if you look at this week's leaderboard rewards, they may not be the same as what you received last week.

If you are constantly seeing errors when you tap the button to watch a video, could you please provide a screenshot? Unfortunately we are not able to validate all ads for errors before showing them, as they are handled by an external provider (just like TV shows provide commercial breaks but don't pick the ads that air during them).

VioletMcF1963
05-28-16, 11:45 PM
I want keys too please no video loads I'm getting way down the rankings without them . Agree with person below 😭
Hi. I placed 2nd at finish and never was awarded. If the video was loading properly i would've came in first but video was loading intermittently at the latter part of the game. Now that new keys started, the video to earn free 10 keys are no loading at all. It is very frustrating to know that I can get in upwards of at least 50 free keys but can't.

Also, why wasnt I awarded?