PDA

View Full Version : Key challenge

Mickey7411
05-25-16, 02:28 PM
Hello,
So, you added the key event which was a lot of fun to play but like someone previously posted, after completing the challenges and collecting the amount of keys required, I did not receive all of the prizes I was supposed to including the gems and the rainbow smoothies. Then after this event was over, ones that were in leaderboard positions were supposed to receive extra prizes which did not happen either. I ranked number one and had the most keys when the event ended yet wound up with the same amount of gems and boosters. I've written to storm8 twice this week about not receiving the items I was supposed to and have yet to get a response. Is there any point to continuing playing this game and collecting keys if in the end we're not going to be given the rewards they advertise? Any response would be greatly appreciated!

AUGIRL01
05-25-16, 02:41 PM
Has anyone heard of when we will be receiving our prizes? I was listed as #1 on the leader board when the tournament ended today i.e. over 6,500 keys the 2nd place person only had 3,500 Keys and 3rd had like 2,900... So trying to figure out what is going on and how do I go about reporting these issues? Did you ever receive any of the box rewards after completing them? I received the 1st reward but nothing after hitting the 1,700 mark on the scale >(

Mickey7411
05-25-16, 04:02 PM
Hello,
So, you added the key event which was a lot of fun to play but like someone previously posted, after completing the challenges and collecting the amount of keys required, I did not receive all of the prizes I was supposed to including the gems and the rainbow smoothies. Then after this event was over, ones that were in leaderboard positions were supposed to receive extra prizes which did not happen either. I ranked number one and had the most keys when the event ended yet wound up with the same amount of gems and boosters. I've written to storm8 twice this week about not receiving the items I was supposed to and have yet to get a response. Is there any point to continuing playing this game and collecting keys if in the end we're not going to be given the rewards they advertise? Any response would be greatly appreciated!

So I eventually received the rewards for placing first after the last event but I'm still missing the gems and rainbow smoothies after reaching 1,700 keys and 2,400 keys. Is there any solution to that problem?

ilikebeandog
05-25-16, 04:08 PM
The prizes for the event are given out when the new event starts. Apologies for the confusion, we will try to make this clearer in the future.

Very sorry about the solo prizes. You should both have received 5 rainbow smoothies for getting >2400 keys now. Could you please force quit and reopen the game to verify?

I will look into the gems not being given out.

Thank you for your patience!