PDA

View Full Version : Game resetting

Fressie
05-25-16, 11:20 AM
Hi guys, wanted to give you feedback on this issue. After I got my bakery back, the game has been reset and syncing to GC several times, sometimes two or three times in a day! Every time that it resets it continues where I left off to the point that I'm level three now in the reset version. Also, every time that re-syncs the General store item restock changes back to two items when I have it at five items restock, then I have to quit the game and load again in order to have this issue with the general store fixed. This is so annoying, every time that re-syncs I have to OK every single pending goal. My question is, should I send en email to support? Do they know this keeps happening? Thank for helping.

[S8] Elsa
05-25-16, 11:56 AM
As long as you're logged into Game Center, you should be accessing your game. If it's not syncing to GC, you may have a connection issue that is dropping Game Center's connection.

Fressie
05-25-16, 01:00 PM
Elsa;1300831']As long as you're logged into Game Center, you should be accessing your game. If it's not syncing to GC, you may have a connection issue that is dropping Game Center's connection.

I'm always logged into GC and I understand the connection issue but why did it only started after I lost my progress and got help from the team. Before that, I never had that issue. That's why I thought that it could be something related to BS2, not connection issues or GC. This is really making me think to stop playing even though I like the game very much.

enaid03
05-25-16, 01:40 PM
I've been having the same thing. I play on two devices. I always close out one device before opening the second device.

Earlier this week, my game on one device reset. I closed it, and reopened, same beginning of the game. Opened second device, all was well. Deleted and reinstalled. Same thing. No connection issue as the devices were side by side.

Really annoyed, I started going through the first couple of levels. Had to progress through a couple levels before I got a sync message and my game progress was restored.

Fressie
05-26-16, 01:28 PM
I'm always logged into GC and I understand the connection issue but why did it only started after I lost my progress and got help from the team. Before that, I never had that issue. That's why I thought that it could be something related to BS2, not connection issues or GC. This is really making me think to stop playing even though I like the game very much.

I was thinking.... If it's in fact a connecting issue, then, how would you explain the glitch on the General Store re-stocking situation?

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 05:15 PM
Just reset my iPad and how to I get my apps back to the levels that I am on

tiggerstorm8
06-01-16, 05:49 PM
Just reset my iPad and how to I get my apps back to the levels that I am on

Not to worry got apps back