PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes when trying to fill order with 5 star shop

gustafrog
05-25-16, 02:06 AM
Hi, i need help! I have a 5 star tessa & co, but the game reset (as it does often) after i received the 5th star, making the order unfulfilled but the 5th star added! Now when i try to fill the order, the game crashes and returns with the 5 star shop having the unfulfilled order! And the building permit for buying a new shop isnt there, so i really want the order to be fulfilled so i can buy a new shop:o

Rynetory2
05-25-16, 03:27 AM
Can you try to reinstall the game and see if it helps? If not, please do and let us know if the problem persists. Thanks.

gustafrog
05-25-16, 04:48 AM
No, i tried that but it didnt work, it still shows the 5 star tessa & co with only 4,5 stars filled and when i fill the order, the game crashes and resets

Rynetory2
05-25-16, 06:39 AM
Thank you for trying. I've reported this over.

Rynetory2
05-25-16, 06:49 PM
This should be fixed now. :) You may need to restart your game to effect it. Have fun!

gustafrog
05-25-16, 11:33 PM
Thanks, the 5 star now hasnt got the unfulfilled order anymore, so thats fine. However, i never got the building permit (or the other stuff that goes with reaching 5 star level, but the permit is most important) so now i only have one shopping business. Can i get that second building permit back?

Ah and i just noticed: the order is still there somewhere: the factories still show that i need to make the goods required by that last unfulfilled orde, but the order is now gone since the 5 star tessa & co doesnt have the order request anymore. So the game still wants me to fill that order, but i cant.

Rynetory2
05-26-16, 05:54 AM
Hmmm.... Let me check on this with the team again. Sorry about that.

gustafrog
05-28-16, 07:36 AM
Hi! Is there any news yet on this bug? Im still having the items requested in the factories and am still playing with only one shopping business...

Rynetory2
05-28-16, 08:11 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. :)