PDA

View Full Version : Elder Dragon: May 27 2016

kooky panda
05-24-16, 02:20 PM
The Elder Dragon is permanent http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/smile.png

http://66.media.tumblr.com/6527e6261069833ed8fa1b6a0257ba5d/tumblr_inline_o7p7a36gX81qm7yoc_540.png
Among the Dragon community there is great reverence and respect for those that came before. One Dragon takes this notion to heart and will be born with past knowledge from generations before. Get your Island ready for the Elder Dragon only in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=NjE0ZmExMmYzZWFiNzNiMDQ5NDQ2YTlhN2I5OTM5NDcyOGFj YWJjNSxKT1o4VkoxbQ%3D%3D)!

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31258&d=1464375219 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31258&d=1464375219)

chloesisland
05-24-16, 05:28 PM
http://66.media.tumblr.com/6527e6261069833ed8fa1b6a0257ba5d/tumblr_inline_o7p7a36gX81qm7yoc_540.pngAmong the Dragon community there is great reverence and respect for those that came before. One Dragon takes this notion to heart and will be born with past knowledge from generations before. Get your Island ready for the Elder Dragon only in Dragon Story (http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDragon StoryApp&t=NjE0ZmExMmYzZWFiNzNiMDQ5NDQ2YTlhN2I5OTM5NDcyOGFj YWJjNSxKT1o4VkoxbQ%3D%3D)!

Kooky, what habitat is the dragon on? I don't recognise it.

zenkitty99
05-24-16, 05:37 PM
Its the Venerable Vault (Red, green, white) - available in the market for 300 gold

Niire
05-24-16, 05:58 PM
I really like the concept and art of this one. It's one that reminds you of the whole medieval type, and I love those. :)

That's not the venerable vault Kooky? Awesome to have a new type if it's not!

Clark_Wayne
05-24-16, 06:25 PM
ok i think that this one must be an hybrid green :D yellow-green ?

kooky panda
05-24-16, 06:26 PM
It is the Venerable Vault . :)

Niire
05-24-16, 06:41 PM
Whew, my new meds didn't mess my brain up as bad as I was thinking then, lol! :p I am thinking white green myself...I know the vault can hold white and red, I am out of game and can't remember the third color, lol...

moonchild1987
05-24-16, 06:54 PM
Whew, my new meds didn't mess my brain up as bad as I was thinking then, lol! :p I am thinking white green myself...I know the vault can hold white and red, I am out of game and can't remember the third color, lol...

Green I do believe to be the third color. I'm thinking the same thing, green/white. I hope it's not green/yellow, after wildflower and sunflower, I've seen enough fruitful fails to last a lifetime. Plus, green/white isn't too difficult with only 4 possible fails, stone, fuzzy, lorekeeper, and pegasus, and I have yet to get a stone dragon.

mybunnytail
05-25-16, 02:46 PM
Reminds me of Earth dragon

zyfazix
05-25-16, 11:33 PM
I remember someone calling the Earth Dragon the perfect shade of booger green. This dragon could be a long lost brother :D

Niire
05-26-16, 03:28 PM
...LOL!!!! Um, is it bad I kinda like their shade of booger green? :p Green too bright isn't as appealing to me as the earthy (aka booger!) tones. :)

zyfazix
05-27-16, 07:53 AM
...LOL!!!! Um, is it bad I kinda like their shade of booger green? :p Green too bright isn't as appealing to me as the earthy (aka booger!) tones. :)

No, it isn't bad. The perfect shade of booger green looks very natural :P

Niire
05-27-16, 08:06 AM
No, it isn't bad. The perfect shade of booger green looks very natural :P

Whew! I thought I was being a booger lover there...:D

amerirish
05-27-16, 10:27 AM
Ack!! Enough with the booger talk! :eek:

Only three more minutes until the Elder Dragon is released! So excited :D

amerirish
05-27-16, 10:40 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 27 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Clark_Wayne
05-27-16, 11:21 AM
27h ! :eek: longer than pegasus ! i don't know if i'm going to try for this one LOL

moonchild1987
05-27-16, 11:25 AM
First attempt with forest and light is a 8 hours timer. I have fuzzy but no stone so that's what I'm hoping for. I really wasn't ready for a 27hr timer, I have to breed a forest dragon for tales tomorrow...guess I'm just going to have to see how it all plays out.

amerirish
05-27-16, 11:30 AM
Did anyone notice on the pop up if the Dragon is Limited Time or if just the Sale is Limited Time?

My first try with Forest/Air is also 8 hours so I'm going to leave it until tomorrow to hopefully fulfill the Fuzzy requirement in Tales :)

lnztrekfan
05-27-16, 11:53 AM
Screenshot the pop up. Looks like the sale is limited. So perhaps staying afterwards?

Clark_Wayne
05-27-16, 11:59 AM
kooky , could you find out if it is a permanent dragon or not ? thanks :)

belarica
05-27-16, 12:20 PM
I remember someone calling the Earth Dragon the perfect shade of booger green. This dragon could be a long lost brother :D

That was me. :D I thought the exact thing when I saw this new one. I wish I had a four dragon habitat that holds green, then I could add this one to rainbow rose, mire and earth.

orson92
05-28-16, 12:29 PM
After some fails with other pairs, I got Elder first go with Angel and Dawntree..

jjblueyes
05-28-16, 12:47 PM
Got it first time out trying for my tales fuzzy. I had no idea what it was. Threw it on the nest and thankfully got fuzzy next. Nice to get both done. Back to vacation. Good luck everyone;)

zenkitty99
05-28-16, 09:09 PM
I had to breed forest for the Tales, so chose Light to breed with - and got 27 hours! It's a bit annoying to get such a long breed time, but I guess if it's for a limited dragon then its bearable ;)

MajicHearts
05-29-16, 07:33 AM
Got it first time out trying for my tales fuzzy. I had no idea what it was. Threw it on the nest and thankfully got fuzzy next. Nice to get both done. Back to vacation. Good luck everyone;)

What combo did you breed, please? Thanks in advance!

FieldsLikeB
05-29-16, 04:05 PM
Bred Jigsaw aand Summer as both Elderand May were possible. Got Elder; very happy.

FireballFarm
05-29-16, 06:58 PM
It seems like the designers are stuck in a rut. I don't dislike the Elder, in fact 'real dragon' looking dragons are my favorites, and I don't care much for the cutesy dragons in clothing or the really busy ones. But, Elder looks a lot like Earth. Who looks a lot like Lost Bones. The recent, new dragons all have the same face and similar body types (the bodies that have neat rows of talons). There was definitely more variety in the older dragons. It feels like we are getting the same dragon over and over again, just colored in slightly differently. Meh. It's hard to get excited about that. Old Trinket is the only new dragon that deviates from this rut.

mbyte68
05-31-16, 03:41 AM
I had to breed forest for the Tales, so chose Light to breed with - and got 27 hours! It's a bit annoying to get such a long breed time, but I guess if it's for a limited dragon then its bearable ;)

yh on my byteme acc i breed this also , had to spend 11 gold to rush it off , totaly forgot about the breed Love dragon :D

ladymakay
05-31-16, 08:25 AM
It seems like the designers are stuck in a rut. I don't dislike the Elder, in fact 'real dragon' looking dragons are my favorites, and I don't care much for the cutesy dragons in clothing or the really busy ones. But, Elder looks a lot like Earth. Who looks a lot like Lost Bones. The recent, new dragons all have the same face and similar body types (the bodies that have neat rows of talons). There was definitely more variety in the older dragons. It feels like we are getting the same dragon over and over again, just colored in slightly differently. Meh. It's hard to get excited about that. Old Trinket is the only new dragon that deviates from this rut.

Haha the birthday cake dragon did me in... too much TL.. too much

kooky panda
05-31-16, 01:06 PM
kooky , could you find out if it is a permanent dragon or not ? thanks :)

The Elder Dragon is permanent :)

FireballFarm
05-31-16, 04:10 PM
Haha the birthday cake dragon did me in... too much TL.. too much
IKR? I didn't even bother with that event, mostly because of that dragon. The Playful looked so much like the Fire, and then I saw the cake dragon and said no. Just. No. Lol! The Supreme was very pretty, though.

The Dizzy was another 'unique' dragon that just about ****ed me. Ugh. There's gotta be a happy median in there, somewhere! With so many dragons, it must be difficult to come up with nice-looking, fresh ideas, especially since the release rate has gone into overdrive lately. Maybe if they gave us more time to breed the limited dragons and slowed down the rate of the events they would have more time to work on dragon designs. Ha!

ladymakay
05-31-16, 04:48 PM
IKR? I didn't even bother with that event, mostly because of that dragon. The Playful looked so much like the Fire, and then I saw the cake dragon and said no. Just. No. Lol! The Supreme was very pretty, though.

The Dizzy was another 'unique' dragon that just about ****ed me. Ugh. There's gotta be a happy median in there, somewhere! With so many dragons, it must be difficult to come up with nice-looking, fresh ideas, especially since the release rate has gone into overdrive lately. Maybe if they gave us more time to breed the limited dragons and slowed down the rate of the events they would have more time to work on dragon designs. Ha!

I've given up on trying to breed any of the limited dragons, I've been lucky a few times, the rest are a bust. Elder looks too much like Earth and the combo isn't unique. I agree with the rate of release, it's become more of an annoyance than fun and impossible to keep up with. I'm waiting on Puff the Magic Dragon lol...if only

farmday0123
06-02-16, 09:49 AM
I wish this one will remove soon, omg i breed prism but i got this fail many time and it 27 hours:(( also 26 hour pegasus , y not pegasus remove instead of fuzzy, eventhough fuzzy common but it only give 8 hours fail and also give me a hope, same hours with prism

TwinkleTwiny
06-03-16, 04:12 AM
Got it with diamond and jigsaw :)

DeeDe99
06-05-16, 12:38 AM
Angel 7 and Quetzal 5 are proud parents.

jjblueyes
06-05-16, 01:02 AM
What combo did you breed, please? Thanks in advance!

I'm sorry I didn't catch this question. Just used light and forest. I tend to stick with the most basic combos. Hope you caught this one.

saghaven
06-06-16, 05:23 AM
Just got it with Diamond & Cupcake

kooky panda
06-06-16, 05:32 PM
Yeah! Got this dude! Bride/Diamond!

athena238
06-07-16, 07:59 PM
Yeah! Got this dude! Bride/Diamond!

Thank you kooky, just got Elder with your combo 1st try :)

kooky panda
06-08-16, 08:31 AM
Thank you kooky, just got Elder with your combo 1st try :)
Alright!!