PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: General Bug and Issues Thread

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
05-24-16, 09:53 AM
If you cannot find a current thread for your issue and do not want to start up a new thread, please post here.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Dragon Story, please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8 Studios ), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game (from the App Store only) Third party sites are not supported
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
Force Close your game

Android General Issues
To check your device version - go to Settings, About Phone, Android Version *note - you can check for updates in About Phone, System Updates
To check game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
Open App Market/Google Play, either go to My Apps, or search game name (or Storm 8), click on app, open Description information, on the bottom it will show the current game version.

If your Android device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game. While Dragon Story may not be installed from the Google Play store, there is a way to re-install it if you already have downloaded the app with your Google Play account. While there may be other methods to install the game on Android devices, please note that these methods aren't supported by Storm8 and they will not be able to offer technical support for installations from unauthorized sources.

Hi VelvetRose, can you please try the following and let us know how you get on... this is advice from S8. This workaround also works for Fantasy Forest Story too.

On your device, try signing in with the SAME Google Play account you used before. If you are signed into the same account you used to originally download the app, it will still show up in your Library. Apps you've uninstalled or have on other devices will show up in the Library so you can find them later.

Please try the following steps on your device:

- Open the Google Play Store app and sign into the SAME Google Play account you used before
- Tap on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen and a menu should pop up
- Tap on "My Apps & Games" at the top of the menu
- Tap "Library" at the top of the screen
- Locate the Dragon Story App in your Library and tap "Install"

You might be able to reinstall both games this way.

Move game to the SD Card - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Move to SD Card" or "Move to Internal Storage"
Clear cache - go to Settings, Apps, specific game, click "Clear Cache"
You can use a task ****er/manager to help free up memory for your device

Kindle General Issues
To check for your device version - Go to Settings, More, Device, System Version
To check game version in game:
Open Amazon Market, search game name (or Storm 8 ), scroll down to see current version

If your Kindle is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Go to Settings, More, Applications - find your game, click, clear cache
If you're not able to get into the game - Go go Settings, Wifi, turn wifi off then back on

Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

Helpful Thread
(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?61471-Helpful-threads)
Transferring Games -

You can transfer yourself:

New Logon on Feature (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

If you are still having trouble, you can contact support. The link is support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us).

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please submit a ticket to support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on S8 servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us).
You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

kooky panda
05-24-16, 09:57 AM
What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

iOS General Issues
If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:

Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.

For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

Connection Issues

Force shut game
Disconnect device cellular/wifi setting
Switch off device
Power off modem and router, and power up after 2 mins if you're using wifi connection
Switch on device and reconnect cellular/wifi setting
Start game

If you are using wifi, the bandwidth and number of devices connected to it are contributing factors to your connectivity performance.

Device Performance Issues
Some older devices may have trouble keeping up with the game.

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Check that you have sufficient space on your device. Try deleting some unused apps/photos/videos etc if you don't.
Store away some (if not all) animated decorations .
Avoid running other apps in the background
Let your game settle for a few minutes (3 mins or so) after starting it, before you do any activity
Reduce the number of neighbours if you have close to a thousand

Display/Graphics Issues

Clear cache - go to Safari in Settings app on iOS device and click [Clear History and Website Data].
Restart device and game
Delete and reinstall game if the above doesn't work

Sync Issues
Ensure your connection is good. Always fresh start your game before you do any actions to avoid sync issues. It is recommended that we do not leave our games running in the background.

If you discover that you have forgotten to close out your game, force shut it without doing any activity and start it again.
You can force save your game progress by visiting a neighbor, clicking on your market or clicking Social/Community.
Do not leave your game immediately after your last action. Try to force save your game progress and sync with Storm8 servers before closing your game.

porkchomp
06-14-16, 06:02 PM
What are my options to continue playing Dragon Story on a Kindle Fire HD 6? The OS was updated to Fire OS 5.1.2 on April 23, 2016. Dragon Story will no longer run normally since that update. I can start (after clicking through warnings about compatibility issues) but the game will crash within seconds.

kooky panda
06-15-16, 09:07 AM
What are my options to continue playing Dragon Story on a Kindle Fire HD 6? The OS was updated to Fire OS 5.1.2 on April 23, 2016. Dragon Story will no longer run normally since that update. I can start (after clicking through warnings about compatibility issues) but the game will crash within seconds.

No word yet on the games being compatible with this device. Sorry!

Smudg257e
06-23-16, 04:26 PM
Hi,

I think I have a huge problem. I got the goal to get the quest outpost. For some reason, I didn't have the option to actually buy it anywhere or place it from my inventory.

But then my 9 year old got a hold of my tablet and managed to send off my fire dragon for a quest without the quest outpost building. Now, it's been more than the 6 hours it was supposed to take and I can't get my dragon back. When I try to click on the goal option that allowed my 9 year old to send off my dragon, a notification comes up that I have items to collect from my outpost, which I can't do because I don't have the building!

What can I do?

I'm on Android with Sun and Moon v2.4.0.1s54g

utili68
07-04-16, 09:56 AM
32109no meteor 32110a Meteor 32111a fruitful?
I have problems in arctic island on different accounts... on the first account I have a Music dragon in artic Island which I can't sell or move. He occupied space in habitats (good for nothing). On another account I have a Fruitful shown as evolving in artic island. Right now I have another bug. I sold a meteor dragon to give some free space in a habitat for another meteor I hatched... Placed him in the habitat, feeded him ready to evolve.... The game chrashed and when I came back there was no meteor in evolve, no meteor in habitat and no meteor in the nest. But the meteor level4 which I sold before is shown in the evolve list with the remark "feed more". Is there anybody who has the same problems? I'll send some pics...
32115 a Music Dragon in Artic Island which I can't sell or move.... I send him to breeding den with an ice age... hopefully he will go back to his habitat after breeding��

atarrowood
07-05-16, 10:05 AM
How do I get a quest outpost??

ladymakay
07-05-16, 10:24 AM
How do I get a quest outpost??

Once you reach level 11 the Quest Post will appear on your island

XmasCraft
07-05-16, 03:38 PM
I got today's update and I really like the sort option for breeding. Unfortunately my travel button disappeared and I can't figure out how to get to my Arctic Isles.

RocioBM
07-05-16, 05:05 PM
What happened with Arctic Isles? :(

EDIT: Just saw the airship

XmasCraft
07-06-16, 01:27 AM
Thank you Rocio. Found my airship

kobidragon4
07-06-16, 04:28 AM
Ok I have lost my Artic Isles as well! What do I need to do to get it back???? I have a Diamond dragon breeding!

kooky panda
07-06-16, 02:35 PM
For more information on the Travel button missing, see current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92709-iOS-Travel-to-the-Arctic-Isles-using-the-Airship

kooky panda
07-06-16, 02:36 PM
I have problems in arctic island on different accounts... on the first account I have a Music dragon in artic Island which I can't sell or move. He occupied space in habitats (good for nothing). On another account I have a Fruitful shown as evolving in artic island. Right now I have another bug. I sold a meteor dragon to give some free space in a habitat for another meteor I hatched... Placed him in the habitat, feeded him ready to evolve.... The game chrashed and when I came back there was no meteor in evolve, no meteor in habitat and no meteor in the nest. But the meteor level4 which I sold before is shown in the evolve list with the remark "feed more". Is there anybody who has the same problems? I'll send some pics...
32115 a Music Dragon in Artic Island which I can't sell or move.... I send him to breeding den with an ice age... hopefully he will go back to his habitat after breeding��

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

kooky panda
07-06-16, 02:38 PM
Hi,

I think I have a huge problem. I got the goal to get the quest outpost. For some reason, I didn't have the option to actually buy it anywhere or place it from my inventory.

But then my 9 year old got a hold of my tablet and managed to send off my fire dragon for a quest without the quest outpost building. Now, it's been more than the 6 hours it was supposed to take and I can't get my dragon back. When I try to click on the goal option that allowed my 9 year old to send off my dragon, a notification comes up that I have items to collect from my outpost, which I can't do because I don't have the building!

What can I do?

I'm on Android with Sun and Moon v2.4.0.1s54g

utili68
07-08-16, 10:07 AM
I got today's update and I really like the sort option for breeding. Unfortunately my travel button disappeared and I can't figure out how to get to my Arctic Isles.

Tap on your airship and the button will appear...the same procedure if you are in artic island...

kanajunroses
07-08-16, 12:55 PM
Issue on arctic island, went to pick up made energy to hatch egg, tapped on flame over mill and lost 300 gold , I feel ripped off since I did not touch or tap on anything that would take away my gold....ripped off on iOS

ironasazi
07-08-16, 02:30 PM

I have this too on my Arctic island my coral dragon exists both on the normal island and a habitat on the arctic Island - paradox

nabilah6885
07-10-16, 04:41 PM
I still can't used my breeding den after the updates. Tried restart, uninstall, hard restart etc but still the same. Can anyone help? Its almost a week now

Mouthbreather1
07-12-16, 05:01 PM
I ended the tournament with 8412 points but never received the 8.4 milestone dragon, freedom I think.

kooky panda
07-13-16, 08:10 AM
I still can't used my breeding den after the updates. Tried restart, uninstall, hard restart etc but still the same. Can anyone help? Its almost a week now
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Daenie891
07-17-16, 09:41 PM
I just reached level 8 (playing on kindle) and don't see where to purchase my spell shop. Is it available? And where should I find it?

dragonwhispereri
07-26-16, 02:56 PM
Not sure if this is where to put this...I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.

goddard7006
08-01-16, 06:22 PM
I was trying to plant on another farm and accidentally hit the speed up timer for the one next to it. Please reset farm and return the 22 gold

Device: iPad iOS 9.3.3
Dragon story v2.4.2

kooky panda
08-01-16, 06:25 PM
I was trying to plant on another farm and accidentally hit the speed up timer for the one next to it. Please reset farm and return the 22 gold

Device: iPad iOS 9.3.3
Dragon story v2.4.2

Not sure if this is where to put this...I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.

bravevvDNA
08-06-16, 05:09 PM
Hey , guys, I am a loyal Dragon Story player,I have been playing for at least three years, but this morning I made a mistake , I bought 260 000 fruits by 1000 gold, this is my careless move , hoping to in return , this is the first time I write to you , I hope you can understand,My ID is bravevvDNA.thank you all the time

Jaberwock
08-07-16, 02:27 AM
I had purchased 1400 gold for $50.00. I have never bought this much before I accidentally hit the buy coin section and my little finger hit to purchase of 18,000,000 coins for 1,000. I already had over 22,000,000 and did/do not need more coin. Can you please turn that purchase back into god

Rynetory2
08-07-16, 03:39 AM
Hey , guys, I am a loyal Dragon Story player,I have been playing for at least three years, but this morning I made a mistake , I bought 260 000 fruits by 1000 gold, this is my careless move , hoping to in return , this is the first time I write to you , I hope you can understand,My ID is bravevvDNA.thank you all the time

I had purchased 1400 gold for $50.00. I have never bought this much before I accidentally hit the buy coin section and my little finger hit to purchase of 18,000,000 coins for 1,000. I already had over 22,000,000 and did/do not need more coin. Can you please turn that purchase back into god

I am sorry this happened to you both. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Jaberwock
08-09-16, 04:05 AM
I am sorry this happened to you both. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.
I have been trying to submit request through the website, Am having trouble with getting into my email (when it rains it pours) working on it again, was tied up a few days, so no progress. Working on it again again. Don't want look like not interested or have too much time lapse. Hang in there with me, I'm not familiar how to do thing's yet thank you.

Lenilenileni1091
08-17-16, 11:29 PM
Hi, anyone ever facing problem like me, dragon story display in blue colour/seems like night mode? I tried several times to uninstall and re-install back, but wont work, my storm id : lenilenileni1091, please help

SpiritWind00
08-18-16, 12:19 AM
Hi, anyone ever facing problem like me, dragon story display in blue colour/seems like night mode? I tried several times to uninstall and re-install back, but wont work, my storm id : lenilenileni1091, please help
It can sometimes look blue if S8 are in your game fixing something. If you've submitted a ticket then give it a hour then log back in again. :)

Lenilenileni1091
08-18-16, 01:29 AM
Ok i will give it a try again later thank you SpiritWind00

sayara8
08-20-16, 09:09 AM
My Outpost is buggy.
My Magian always brings me money instead of fruits.
Yesterday I sent my Atlantis - and today it came back with 50000 coins!
I play with an Android smartphone.

The special quest last few days with Air was without mistakes.

gridgirl
08-23-16, 01:02 PM
Storm8 ID is GridGirl
Game is Dragon story 2.4.3
Device type is iPad
Device OS is iOS 9.3.4
My issue is that when I choose the Mainland Magic Show quest, all I get back are coins. This has happened 4/4 quests. I don't know how long it's been an issue, I only started trying to quest for crops at the beginning of the Forgefather event.

kooky panda
08-23-16, 02:09 PM
My Outpost is buggy.
My Magian always brings me money instead of fruits.
Yesterday I sent my Atlantis - and today it came back with 50000 coins!
I play with an Android smartphone.

The special quest last few days with Air was without mistakes.

Storm8 ID is GridGirl
Game is Dragon story 2.4.3
Device type is iPad
Device OS is iOS 9.3.4
My issue is that when I choose the Mainland Magic Show quest, all I get back are coins. This has happened 4/4 quests. I don't know how long it's been an issue, I only started trying to quest for crops at the beginning of the Forgefather event.

The reward shown for the quests may be rarer drops. You may see more of other items as rewards.

kooky panda
08-30-16, 07:59 AM
Guys there is a bug thread for the Forging Hero ending too soon.
I have moved the recent posts from this thread to the bug thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93858-Dragon-Tales-quests-and-crafting-items-disappeared!

vonkitn
09-01-16, 03:07 PM
When I watch a video to hurry up my Battle Arena, it uses up my reward without actually clearing the arena timer.

MarijeMig
09-07-16, 12:01 AM
This morning I accidently opened the 4th anniversary version instead of the latest. I played a little but didn't do anything to earn masks. I then forceclosed both versions (I had the latest version running in the background, forgot to close). I just now opened the right app and found that I lost all of my masks. Can I get those masks back?
I continued playing and got masks from harvesting eliteleeks. Still a lot of masks missing from yesterday.
Dragons Denn, level 100, ID: Marije Mig

kooky panda
09-07-16, 10:35 AM
This morning I accidently opened the 4th anniversary version instead of the latest. I played a little but didn't do anything to earn masks. I then forceclosed both versions (I had the latest version running in the background, forgot to close). I just now opened the right app and found that I lost all of my masks. Can I get those masks back?
I continued playing and got masks from harvesting eliteleeks. Still a lot of masks missing from yesterday.
Dragons Denn, level 100, ID: Marije Mig

Please stick with only one version of the game while playing the event.

Current bug thread :

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94032-Mask-count-resetting-to-Zero

kooky panda
09-07-16, 10:35 AM
When I watch a video to hurry up my Battle Arena, it uses up my reward without actually clearing the arena timer.

aivielle
09-09-16, 03:18 AM
im on level 11 and trying to locate the Quest outpost for the last hour... can anyone help? i cant find it in the storage and market place.

kooky panda
09-09-16, 12:03 PM
im on level 11 and trying to locate the Quest outpost for the last hour... can anyone help? i cant find it in the storage and market place.
When you reach the required level, your outpost will show up in your game. Here is a picture of where it will be.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/74EDF091-2E8E-40BD-B7DA-C4A8A390CDC1-406-000000419B779ED7_zps382eccce.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/74EDF091-2E8E-40BD-B7DA-C4A8A390CDC1-406-000000419B779ED7_zps382eccce.jpg.html)

amerirish
09-28-16, 08:20 AM
kooky: is the issue with Kindle Fire ever going to be fixed? It's been over a year since I have been able to play my other game. It just won't open past the first screen :(

kooky panda
09-28-16, 10:48 AM
kooky: is the issue with Kindle Fire ever going to be fixed? It's been over a year since I have been able to play my other game. It just won't open past the first screen :(
I am sorry but there is no new information on this. :(

amerirish
09-28-16, 01:33 PM
I am sorry but there is no new information on this. :(

Thanks for the reply anyway :)

Got2bhabs
10-04-16, 04:44 PM
I have a Install and Play Bingo World task that I have done but I haven't received credit for. I have played up to level 6 but when I go into Dragon Story, still not showing as complete. I think it may have something to do with there not having an S8 login in the game but how do I fix that?

Rynetory2
10-05-16, 02:34 AM
I have a Install and Play Bingo World task that I have done but I haven't received credit for. I have played up to level 6 but when I go into Dragon Story, still not showing as complete. I think it may have something to do with there not having an S8 login in the game but how do I fix that?

Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

AliceWinter24
10-05-16, 04:17 AM
I've been very careful to visit my Arctic Isle lately, because on numerous occations it has lead to loss of leaderboard points and newly received gold. So I always visit two or three neigbors before going to Arctic Isle, but despite that, I still lost the gold bars I had just accepted.

kooky panda
10-05-16, 11:07 AM
I've been very careful to visit my Arctic Isle lately, because on numerous occations it has lead to loss of leaderboard points and newly received gold. So I always visit two or three neigbors before going to Arctic Isle, but despite that, I still lost the gold bars I had just accepted.
Please try force closing your game to see the gold comes back. If not please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

AliceWinter24
10-05-16, 11:45 AM
Please try force closing your game to see the gold comes back. If not please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

I did try force closing, but it didn't come back. It happens rather often, so I guess I'll just have to never do anything important before I visit the Arctic Isle. Thank you for your response.

jcngan
10-08-16, 12:31 AM
I wrongly buy food in dragon story. Can you please return gold to me? It is 200 gold. My id = jcngan

Rynetory2
10-08-16, 01:20 AM
I wrongly buy food in dragon story. Can you please return gold to me? It is 200 gold. My id = jcngan

Sorry to hear that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will assist you.

PattiesPetShop
10-14-16, 02:56 AM
Help!! Ever since last Dragon Story update, when I try to open Dragon Story i get kicked out before the 'News' pop up comes on the screen! Since we're in the middle of events, I'm not happy about this!

Got2bhabs
10-14-16, 03:00 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

I sent an email with my issue October 5th and have not received a reply, and the task still isn't working. :(

AlexyaStarr
10-15-16, 01:09 AM
Hello,
I can no longer visit other islands. If I click on one it loads for a moment and then the whole game shuts down. It used to do it on occasion if I tried visiting high level neighbors with a lot of stuff to load, but now I can't visit anyone.
Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Game: Dragon Story version: 1.0.7.4.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 03:05 AM
I sent an email with my issue October 5th and have not received a reply, and the task still isn't working. :(

Sorry about that. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to pass it in.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 03:07 AM
Hello,
I can no longer visit other islands. If I click on one it loads for a moment and then the whole game shuts down. It used to do it on occasion if I tried visiting high level neighbors with a lot of stuff to load, but now I can't visit anyone.
Device: Kindle Fire HDX
Game: Dragon Story version: 1.0.7.4.

Can you restart your device and try starting your game without other apps? There are some suggestions in Post 2 of current thread that you may want to try. If they dont work, please send an email to support@storm8.com for further investigation. Thanks.

YavannaGreen
10-17-16, 02:37 AM
Game keeps crashing these last couple of days... twice in the middle of arena fights grrrrr!

bravewarrior
10-21-16, 01:54 PM
My mine is blank on the dragon side. No explosive count, no boards, and no new dragon? I have a Galaxy 7 Nook

debhutchinson
10-22-16, 05:54 AM
I am not receiving any response from support. I want them to remove the Purple Breeding Den from my island. This building does not have a sell or move to Storage option. Could TL please add this functionality to the breeding Den.

I do not even receive a ticket.

I am out of land and need the space for another habitat.

Regards, Deb
Storm8ID debhutchinson
Game: Dragon Story
island: 50ShadesRetired
Unique Dragons: 725/740
Coins: 1,942,088,536
Gold: 148
Food: 38,692
Habitats: 210/217
Land: I AM ALL OUT OF LAND

eagleeye1186
10-22-16, 03:59 PM
Can you please put a confirmation on buying food? Twice in the last week I bought food that I didn't want to! Sometimes we go so fast in all of the S8 games, I hit that by mistake! Please help! I don't get to buy gold whenever I want to! I feel blessed when I can, then to lose it so fast... your help is appreciated! Confirm button!!!

Rynetory2
10-23-16, 04:16 AM
Can you please put a confirmation on buying food? Twice in the last week I bought food that I didn't want to! Sometimes we go so fast in all of the S8 games, I hit that by mistake! Please help! I don't get to buy gold whenever I want to! I feel blessed when I can, then to lose it so fast... your help is appreciated! Confirm button!!!

I am sorry this happened. For loss of gold, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

purple_58
10-26-16, 07:31 AM
Hi, I am on level114 and cannot buy anymore habitats in the Arctic Isles!!! I need these to breed the dragons to complete the overall quest. I have 9/18 dragons with no room to put anymore. Can someone please help I have the latest version on the game I only updated last week! Also I use iPad.

Tmorris1
10-27-16, 04:29 AM
I've been leading my tournament almost the entire time by a very convincing margin. Then I wake up this morning and the second place person gained over 4500 points overnight? How is that possible?

kooky panda
10-27-16, 09:50 AM
Hi, I am on level114 and cannot buy anymore habitats in the Arctic Isles!!! I need these to breed the dragons to complete the overall quest. I have 9/18 dragons with no room to put anymore. Can someone please help I have the latest version on the game I only updated last week! Also I use iPad.
You may need to sell off duplicate dragons to make room for new ones.

purple_58
10-27-16, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the reply but I already do that, but I have 3 different snowflake dragons and cannot buy another habitat for anymore and I have three ice age habitats and cannot remove any of them to make room for others.
Thanks again I hope you can help
Karen

viridium
10-28-16, 02:48 AM
I want to know why the boosts of the bingo thing don't work.I used Breeding 2X once but the timer doesnt showed half of the time or something like this.There is even no guide for correct using of thise new items.What is here wrong?

purple_58
10-29-16, 12:52 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who can't work them out!!!!

starship412
10-29-16, 04:20 PM
35 dragons lost to Dynasty. I know good and well there's an issue with the code on my game. I'm trying to stay calm in all of this and need a response from somebody at Storm8 instead of being ignored. I've been a faithful player helping out other players for over a year and also spent money in this game but I will not buy gold to ultimate this dragon when every one of my dragons has a chance to beat it. Also, the breeding is messed up and I keep losing bombs in the mine because the game crashes. As I said, I'm trying to be nice and give you guys the benefit of the doubt because this is a pretty good game but treating players like this is dead wrong. I'll await your response.

Rynetory2
10-29-16, 07:18 PM
35 dragons lost to Dynasty. I know good and well there's an issue with the code on my game. I'm trying to stay calm in all of this and need a response from somebody at Storm8 instead of being ignored. I've been a faithful player helping out other players for over a year and also spent money in this game but I will not buy gold to ultimate this dragon when every one of my dragons has a chance to beat it. Also, the breeding is messed up and I keep losing bombs in the mine because the game crashes. As I said, I'm trying to be nice and give you guys the benefit of the doubt because this is a pretty good game but treating players like this is dead wrong. I'll await your response.

Try reinstalling your game and see if it gets better. Alternatively, try asking for advise from others who succeeded in the Dynasty Dragon thread.

starship412
10-29-16, 09:14 PM
Try reinstalling your game and see if it gets better. Alternatively, try asking for advise from others who succeeded in the Dynasty Dragon thread.

I did that twice already and it didn't help. I used the dragons suggested in the thread exactly how they used them and it didn't help. Just lost dragon #38 and I'm way beyond frustrated. My Diamond who's supposed to have the best chance lost 5 times. I'm convinced there's a bug and I put in a ticket for it.

Rynetory2
10-30-16, 12:16 AM
I did that twice already and it didn't help. I used the dragons suggested in the thread exactly how they used them and it didn't help. Just lost dragon #38 and I'm way beyond frustrated. My Diamond who's supposed to have the best chance lost 5 times. I'm convinced there's a bug and I put in a ticket for it.

Great that you finally managed to accomplish this. :D You can reply to Support and have them cancel out your ticket if you have no other issue.

starship412
10-30-16, 08:28 PM
Now the problem is with Shaman. I used people's advice and it's not working nor did uninstalling and reinstalling and once again same problem.

kooky panda
10-31-16, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the reply but I already do that, but I have 3 different snowflake dragons and cannot buy another habitat for anymore and I have three ice age habitats and cannot remove any of them to make room for others.
Karen

Please contact support to see if they can help with this:

http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

dragonwishsong
11-01-16, 02:23 PM
Not getting response to contacting teamlava for problem. Got referred to new form and filled it in properly as far as I know but NOTHING! No replies just automated one. Lost more than 577 gold 2 days and 2 hours before tales finished. Finished it early unintentionally
And it's been a week and have no idea what to do now. My game was not working for ages as my android phone could not handle it and had to transfer it by password after not playing it for a year or so and am very behind in dragons that can win tournaments. Now with this glitch I have lost all this gold I was going to use to get a gold dragon when I got a chance

purple_58
11-02-16, 06:23 AM
Karen

Is anyone able to help!!!!!

Rynetory2
11-02-16, 07:43 AM
Is anyone able to help!!!!!

Have you sent a request to Support as Kooky has advised? If not, please do so. The Support Agent will assist you further.

Please contact support to see if they can help with this:

http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

graovac
11-08-16, 04:50 PM
I need some heads up on few things because I dont know if this should be normal?
1) I cant breed Dark Prime Chrono with any other dragon since its not visible on breeding list and he is lvl 6?
2) I cant trade my Forgefather lvl 8 also not showing on list?
3) Could you also fix my breeding mechanism so its not droping mist firestorm or genie dragon in 90% of my different combo breedings? Its little bit too much...

Thanks in advance.

hogwartz2
11-10-16, 06:31 AM
I keep getting kicked out of Dragon story. It said to contact developers. Said go through forum. I can't eem to find how to do that

Rynetory2
11-10-16, 06:48 AM
I keep getting kicked out of Dragon story. It said to contact developers. Said go through forum. I can't eem to find how to do that

Sorry about that. Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game.

amalsaba
11-16-16, 06:33 AM
Hi
I just want to report that since the new update of the game (adding the bingo feature), the game is lagging really bad. I have great internet coverage and this only started happening when I upgraded. I'm so worried that I'm going to loose gold while it's lagging. I play on android samsung s5. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Yarin93
11-17-16, 08:39 AM
Hi
I just want to report that since the new update of the game (adding the bingo feature), the game is lagging really bad. I have great internet coverage and this only started happening when I upgraded. I'm so worried that I'm going to loose gold while it's lagging. I play on android samsung s5. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Same here.

sethmars
11-18-16, 11:45 AM
Hey guys,
Im using the most recent update with my IPhone SE. I just won the most recent tournament, but I didn't receive my prize :( I've never gotten first before, but I've gotten third a few times and it just gives me the prize automatically. Yet now I don't see the trophy or the dragon anywhere in my storage. Do I need to do something to get them? Is it just a bug? Thanks!

kooky panda
11-18-16, 12:24 PM
Hey guys,
Im using the most recent update with my IPhone SE. I just won the most recent tournament, but I didn't receive my prize :( I've never gotten first before, but I've gotten third a few times and it just gives me the prize automatically. Yet now I don't see the trophy or the dragon anywhere in my storage. Do I need to do something to get them? Is it just a bug? Thanks!
Please try force closing your game and check your storage again.

bpattrid
11-18-16, 02:12 PM
Hello, I created a ticket (2148787) using your new system - no email, and I have yet to hear back. The ticket was created on 10/31. Could you provide me with an update or ETA on when I will hear back? I have a second ticket (2160664) also pending that was created after the one above. 3 weeks seems like a long time to wait on a response.

kooky panda
11-18-16, 03:09 PM
Hello, I created a ticket (2148787) using your new system - no email, and I have yet to hear back. The ticket was created on 10/31. Could you provide me with an update or ETA on when I will hear back? I have a second ticket (2160664) also pending that was created after the one above. 3 weeks seems like a long time to wait on a response.
I will see if someone can check the status.

amalsaba
11-18-16, 09:01 PM
I keep getting a message when I have the app open that google play is having trouble with dragon story (or the other way around, sorry)and that I should contact the the game moderators. I should mention that until the recent game upgrade, the app was pretty smooth and starting time to open the game was considerably faster than ever before. Now it is slow. It keeps freezing and the is closing by itself too. One more problem here is when I visit my neighbours I can't leave a comment on their wall anymore but I can post an empty message.

kooky panda
11-19-16, 04:10 PM
I keep getting a message when I have the app open that google play is having trouble with dragon story (or the other way around, sorry)and that I should contact the the game moderators. I should mention that until the recent game upgrade, the app was pretty smooth and starting time to open the game was considerably faster than ever before. Now it is slow. It keeps freezing and the is closing by itself too. One more problem here is when I visit my neighbours I can't leave a comment on their wall anymore but I can post an empty message.
Can you post a screenshot of the message?

viper6270
11-20-16, 07:57 PM
I just finished the feathered dragon tournament and was going to put dragon on nest when game crashed and now I am back at level 1. I have kept all the ice coins I won and the gold I used is gone

Rynetory2
11-21-16, 07:26 AM
I just finished the feathered dragon tournament and was going to put dragon on nest when game crashed and now I am back at level 1. I have kept all the ice coins I won and the gold I used is gone

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. You can contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) on this.

divanightclub
11-21-16, 12:41 PM
Why has the icon for the world event just disappeared from my game when it's still 22 hours left on the timer before the event is over? I tried everything force close, completely turned my phone off and it's still the same thing. Sent email, post on several threads but no answer as to what is really going on from any representative from teamlava/storm 8. Fir me to get so close to the final individual prize and not able to get it because of this has me very, very upset right now!!!!!

raqueldh
11-27-16, 03:02 AM
Im also having problema just at Game openning It crashes wheb It shows "cleaning nest" message.ive already tried reinstalling and changing Game ubication,but the issue wont be solved :(

LavaMagic
11-27-16, 11:41 AM
When I watch a video to battle, the timer never changes and it doesn't open the battle. It has been happening for a few days.

starship412
12-08-16, 06:58 PM
Two issues going on: The game containing Bingo is crashing constantly and I can't breed even 1 of the 6 or 7 limited time dragons. I would send a ticket but I know nothing will be done about it - especially the breeding part.

Firestar102
12-18-16, 08:05 PM
The watch video to battle again doesn't work.

No help or extra time for those who can't open their games due to the "no internet connection" error.

Game does crash a lot.

Sad.

RhodryMaelwaedd
12-28-16, 06:29 PM
Dragon story kicked me out in the middle of a battle. After re-entering I notice the arena is closed again for a hour, even though I didnt lose (the dragon isnt "tired"). Now I can wait another hour before achieving my bingo-goal, so my breeding den and my farms which were in line for bingo as well will have to wait a hour as well... :(

RhodryMaelwaedd
12-28-16, 06:31 PM
And what's up with the breeding boosts btw? Sometimes they work on both the Islands and the arctic, sometimes only on one of them. No logic in it...

adellis
01-26-17, 12:32 AM
Hope this thread is still active--MAJOR BUG!!!

Just realized that every time I've been visiting my Arctic section it's been taking gold. Lots of gold.
I started noticing that I was losing gold, but couldn't remember any bad clicks to explain it, aside from one or two random one-gold losses while planting upgrapes...but figured I must have done something. Anyway, when I checked earlier I remember thinking my gold count was much lower than it should be, based on what I know I had at the end of the Kaiju tournament, but then tonight it was even lower than earlier today, and I was thinking, "what the heck?"
Well, I literally just watched as my gold count went from 321 on the Arctic world to 309 back at the normal island. With that one click, going from Arctic to main island took 12 gold. If the game play has changed so that it charges gold to tend to your Arctic dragons, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED of the change!

I want my gold back--All of it. That was LOTS of gold missing. I've visited Arctic world many times today, as I do every day, which explains why my gold is disappearing like water lately!

Rynetory2
01-26-17, 04:44 AM
Hope this thread is still active--MAJOR BUG!!!

Just realized that every time I've been visiting my Arctic section it's been taking gold. Lots of gold.
I started noticing that I was losing gold, but couldn't remember any bad clicks to explain it, aside from one or two random one-gold losses while planting upgrapes...but figured I must have done something. Anyway, when I checked earlier I remember thinking my gold count was much lower than it should be, based on what I know I had at the end of the Kaiju tournament, but then tonight it was even lower than earlier today, and I was thinking, "what the heck?"
Well, I literally just watched as my gold count went from 321 on the Arctic world to 309 back at the normal island. With that one click, going from Arctic to main island took 12 gold. If the game play has changed so that it charges gold to tend to your Arctic dragons, WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WARNED of the change!

I want my gold back--All of it. That was LOTS of gold missing. I've visited Arctic world many times today, as I do every day, which explains why my gold is disappearing like water lately!

I am sorry you lost your gold. I'm afraid the forum cant assist on loss of gold, please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

adellis
01-26-17, 08:06 AM
Thank you!
I didn't know where to find the form, and the in-game help feature is no longer supported.

atom321
01-28-17, 04:50 PM
Anyone face game issues after update of Apple iOS?

LyonLorio
01-28-17, 11:17 PM
'I have done all these things and my battle arena is broken. Won't let me fight buttons are missing.

themusicloverme
01-29-17, 07:05 AM
Not really sure if this is the place where I should post my complaint, but here goes.

I can play on my island smoothly and gameplay goes fine, but if I want to visit my nbrs or community members, my game frequently crashes, especially if I would visit a high level island. Most of the time this does not bother me, but it does get quite frustrating at times, especially if I'm in a rush and my game suddenly crashes.

My game also crashes, even on my own island. The past few reasons of these crashes are when I plant food, evolve, and feed my dragons. Before it crashes, it lags.

I'd like Storm8 to put a stop to this. I don't know how, but I would appreciate every effort Storm8 would do to stop this. Thank you!

P.S. I play on an Android device if that has something to do with it.

kooky panda
01-29-17, 11:08 AM
Not really sure if this is the place where I should post my complaint, but here goes.

I can play on my island smoothly and gameplay goes fine, but if I want to visit my nbrs or community members, my game frequently crashes, especially if I would visit a high level island. Most of the time this does not bother me, but it does get quite frustrating at times, especially if I'm in a rush and my game suddenly crashes.

My game also crashes, even on my own island. The past few reasons of these crashes are when I plant food, evolve, and feed my dragons. Before it crashes, it lags.

I'd like Storm8 to put a stop to this. I don't know how, but I would appreciate every effort Storm8 would do to stop this. Thank you!

P.S. I play on an Android device if that has something to do with it.

Please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

kooky panda
01-29-17, 11:08 AM
What issue are you having?

kooky panda
01-29-17, 11:10 AM
'I have done all these things and my battle arena is broken. Won't let me fight buttons are missing.
This has been reported over. See current bug thread : Dragon story : No Battle Buttons (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97015-Dragon-story-No-Battle-Buttons)

KadeeDid
01-29-17, 07:01 PM

I was debating whether to update. I saw a DS update today but will hold off on doing that. FFS has been a nightmare for the last month. I just gave up and haven't played for a month except for popping in a few times. Finally was able to complete all actions but then it crashed again. Too frustrated with deleting and reinstalling.

fireniceextreem
03-07-17, 11:15 AM
I have finished at silver level multiple times in the bingo adventure but never received my adventure tickets, how do I recover the tickets?

Carebear0501
03-08-17, 05:47 PM
I have a question about the ticket temple, I was in the silver league for a few rounds at least, like 2-3, but I still only have the original 5 tickets that were given to me when the event started, what the heck is going on with these tickets? How do I win them, im obviously missing something here...

Nautte
03-18-17, 07:47 AM
Hello,

I am missing a couple of shrines for my island. I have completed the red and green shrine. They are not on my island or storage. When the completed quest popped up the reward said it would be in my storage. What can I do about this?

Nautte

kooky panda
03-18-17, 01:12 PM
Hello,

I am missing a couple of shrines for my island. I have completed the red and green shrine. They are not on my island or storage. When the completed quest popped up the reward said it would be in my storage. What can I do about this?

Nautte
Are you talking about the New Dawn goals? If so you will need to go to the market to purchase the buildings.

Nautte
03-18-17, 03:53 PM
Well don't I feel silly. They are in the market. �� Thank you so much.

Nautte

kooky panda
03-19-17, 09:31 AM
Well don't I feel silly. They are in the market. 😊 Thank you so much.

Nautte
No worries, this is a little confusing . :)

DirkDragon
03-25-17, 02:35 AM
I am getting pop-ups for Castle Story, Fantasy Forest and other games and l can not open or close them. I have to reload the game to get rid of them.
NOTE the version of FFS it is offering is Lost World. I thought that was an old one?

Evening time, offered 14 gold for installing Cluedo Bingo. Did not get the gold.

19Pauligirls88
03-25-17, 06:57 AM
Got this morning "Install and play fantasy story (and get 14 Gold)". Did so, but instead of getting the 14 Gold, l got "Install and play Bingo (and get 14 Gold)". I was confused and thought I might have read the wrong Game and then installed Bingo. But same here: No 14 Gold and I should install CLUEDO Bingo now.

Playing on Sony Xperia Z2 are totally updated and closed Dragon Story and reopend it.

And btw: No diamonds in Fashion Story and Bakery Story. And as far as it concerns Bakery Story: The quest button vanished...

Oh, and since the generall Update from 12th March, l can't visit some neighbours in Dragon Story. When l've tried, the game did crash.

darlene2256
03-25-17, 08:09 AM
Dragon Story
Level 175 Storm id is darlene2256
I've heard this problem on numerous occasions but I don't remember what to do. I made a purchase of $6.99 for 250 gold. You got my money but not the gold please tell me again how to get the gold I bought, I know it works because I've done before. I did force closed and didn't work. Please tell me again on how to get my gold
Thank you so much darlene2256

viridium
03-25-17, 12:30 PM
Game is crashing while this silly Bingo events at
- buying fire dragons to do so e missions quicker
-feeding any dragon after clicked bingo board after 2min ,everything which isn't saved got lost and must be redone!
-staring on it and deleting useless missions
-visiting people with too high levels (can they plz come up more random?)
I hate it that this Game isn't fixing this bugs since the silly bingo came out?!

kooky panda
03-25-17, 02:28 PM
Got this morning "Install and play fantasy story (and get 14 Gold)". Did so, but instead of getting the 14 Gold, l got "Install and play Bingo (and get 14 Gold)". I was confused and thought I might have read the wrong Game and then installed Bingo. But same here: No 14 Gold and I should install CLUEDO Bingo now.

Playing on Sony Xperia Z2 are totally updated and closed Dragon Story and reopend it.

And btw: No diamonds in Fashion Story and Bakery Story. And as far as it concerns Bakery Story: The quest button vanished...

Oh, and since the generall Update from 12th March, l can't visit some neighbours in Dragon Story. When l've tried, the game did crash.

Dragon Story
Level 175 Storm id is darlene2256
I've heard this problem on numerous occasions but I don't remember what to do. I made a purchase of $6.99 for 250 gold. You got my money but not the gold please tell me again how to get the gold I bought, I know it works because I've done before. I did force closed and didn't work. Please tell me again on how to get my gold
Thank you so much darlene2256

Game is crashing while this silly Bingo events at
- buying fire dragons to do so e missions quicker
-feeding any dragon after clicked bingo board after 2min ,everything which isn't saved got lost and must be redone!
-staring on it and deleting useless missions
-visiting people with too high levels (can they plz come up more random?)
I hate it that this Game isn't fixing this bugs since the silly bingo came out?!
I am sorry you are having issues. Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.

kooky panda
03-25-17, 02:35 PM
I am getting pop-ups for Castle Story, Fantasy Forest and other games and l can not open or close them. I have to reload the game to get rid of them.
NOTE the version of FFS it is offering is Lost World. I thought that was an old one?

Evening time, offered 14 gold for installing Cluedo Bingo. Did not get the gold.

I have reported the issue on closing out pop ups.

See this thread: Cannot Close out Pop Ups (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98069-Cannot-Close-out-Pop-Ups)

For not receiving your gold, please contact support

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

DirkDragon
03-26-17, 07:08 AM
I have reported the issue on closing out pop ups.

See this thread: Cannot Close out Pop Ups (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98069-Cannot-Close-out-Pop-Ups)

For not receiving your gold, please contact support

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Thanks, but can you tell me why l am offered an old version of FFS?

trekbabies
03-26-17, 12:17 PM
Twice now it has given me the option to watch a video so I can fight another battle, yet when I watched the videos and it sends me back to Dragon story it still says one hour until I can battle again.:(. Thank you for any help on this matter.

kooky panda
03-26-17, 12:45 PM
Thanks, but can you tell me why l am offered an old version of FFS?
I am not sure, but will check on this.

centraloffice
03-28-17, 06:39 AM
I am in DS, playing on my Android, on chapter 8, act 2 of Tricky Rascals. I have traded 2 green type dragons so far to no avail. I have received 2 small green emeralds but the game doesn't accept these as a completed challenge/act. When I click on "go" I get a weird screen that reads "feed, glass panel, grass seek, exhibit board, rock, and Mystic Map" all with a 10$ gold price tag. I just want to finish the quest before time runs out. Please help.

kooky panda
03-28-17, 09:57 AM
I am in DS, playing on my Android, on chapter 8, act 2 of Tricky Rascals. I have traded 2 green type dragons so far to no avail. I have received 2 small green emeralds but the game doesn't accept these as a completed challenge/act. When I click on "go" I get a weird screen that reads "feed, glass panel, grass seek, exhibit board, rock, and Mystic Map" all with a 10$ gold price tag. I just want to finish the quest before time runs out. Please help.
Are you sure you are getting small green emeralds? They look a lot like the large emerald.

Can you post a screenshot of the weird screen?

kremz
03-29-17, 09:28 AM
This is exactly what happened to me. I also traded dragons twice for small green gems which the game didn't acknowledge. I got the funny screen offering various item for 10 gold pieces each, however the pictures of the items didn't show up. For this reason I never got to complete Tricky Rascals adventure. Very disappointing! There was also another bug early on where you had to craft the punk dragon twice- so I have 2 of those:(

centraloffice
03-29-17, 09:30 AM
You were absolutely right. The large emerald looks very much like the small. I got it on the 4th try. As soon as I got it, I could no longer click on the strange screen that gave the strange options for 10$ gold each. I appreciate your help! If ever I see it again, I will screenshot it for you!

centraloffice
03-29-17, 09:31 AM
Same here! I got two punks. AND....eventually I got the small emerald. I am sorry you didn't get to finish but appreciate that you too saw the strange screen. My pictures didn't show up either but each was 10$. Good luck!

kooky panda
03-29-17, 09:36 AM
You were absolutely right. The large emerald looks very much like the small. I got it on the 4th try. As soon as I got it, I could no longer click on the strange screen that gave the strange options for 10$ gold each. I appreciate your help! If ever I see it again, I will screenshot it for you!
Great!
Yes, please grab a screenshot if you see the strange screen!

MeMaMcN
03-31-17, 06:43 PM
On my Samsung 7, Dragon Story always always crashes when trying to purchase anything at all, when visiting neighbors. Have deleted x2 and reloaded...same end. Can't purchase any of the new items for new challenge even. Also, did reboot of phone with no help.

kooky panda
04-01-17, 01:36 PM
On my Samsung 7, Dragon Story always always crashes when trying to purchase anything at all, when visiting neighbors. Have deleted x2 and reloaded...same end. Can't purchase any of the new items for new challenge even. Also, did reboot of phone with no help.
Try downloading a different version of the game from google play . (close out any other versions on your device.

vicious1138
04-01-17, 02:01 PM
Hi Kooky Panda,
I just noticed that 250 in gold has disappeared since this morning. I have not purchased anything in the last 2 days. I can't figure out where it went. I don't have any new dragons, or islands. I don't have more food than I have grown in the farm. I did not speed anything up. How do I get my gold back.
I use any iPad pro dragon story version 2.6.1

kooky panda
04-01-17, 05:43 PM
Hi Kooky Panda,
I just noticed that 250 in gold has disappeared since this morning. I have not purchased anything in the last 2 days. I can't figure out where it went. I don't have any new dragons, or islands. I don't have more food than I have grown in the farm. I did not speed anything up. How do I get my gold back.
I use any iPad pro dragon story version 2.6.1
I am sorry you are missing gold. A support agent will need to check your account to find out what happened.

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

psychic_baker
04-05-17, 06:11 PM
I'm no longer getting the dynamite reward upon completion of breeding. Can you help?

kooky panda
04-05-17, 06:15 PM
I'm no longer getting the dynamite reward upon completion of breeding. Can you help?
You can only hold 25 dynamite at a time. If you have 25 you will not be able to collect anymore .

You will need to use some in the mine before you can collect more.

whee101
04-05-17, 09:27 PM
I am also having the battle video timer bug. I go to watch a video whether a tournament or bingo I end up having to wait a full hour in order to battle again. Please fix this bug I really want some of the tournment dragons they are sooo pretty or cute!!!😶

DirkDragon
04-06-17, 12:51 AM
Still getting pop-ups for Fantasy Forest Lost World. I also get them for CLUE Bingo, which is not available in the UK! Drives me crazy as the game syncs every time and undoes my planting and collecting, sometimes 3 times in succession!

GinettaZ
04-19-17, 04:23 AM
The Egg Hunter ... placed in nest has disappeared! I hatched something else apparently.

kooky panda
04-19-17, 09:06 AM
The Egg Hunter ... placed in nest has disappeared! I hatched something else apparently.
The Egg Hunter community prize (Spring Festival) is not a dragon, it is a decoration.

jbyn4e
05-13-17, 12:33 AM
I'm having problems with mining - crashes after several mining and taking my dynamite or bomb without collecting mining parts.

Apparently your coding algorithm is not good. It works like this:

enter mine if enough dynamites/bombs
subtract one from dynamites/bombs
mine (this is where it crashes!)
give user possibility to continue mining with gold
show user what he mined, give button to mine more

it shoud work like this:

enter mine if enough dynamites/bombs
mine
give user possibility to continue mining with gold
show user what he mined, subtract one from dynamites/bombs, give button to mine more

That way I will not lose dynamite/bomb if game crashes during mining. It's not too hard to change that (yes, I'm programmmer too), and will make most users happy they didn't lose their dynamite/bombs because of game crashing without any possibility to report.

#mods/admins
Please pass it to your coding team.

P.S. One suggestion - when placing "expand now" button, also place "mine again" button, I don't wanna expand but want to mine again :)

justfun13
05-18-17, 05:46 PM
I was playing bingo. I clicked start to breed peacock to complete my bingo, which I did and then hit collect. However, rather than giving me the points and a new bingo card it didn't change it juse flashed and show's the card before I started that. Says I still need to breed peacock (Doesn't even show that I started it). Yet my dragons are breeding...help!!

kooky panda
05-18-17, 06:09 PM
I was playing bingo. I clicked start to breed peacock to complete my bingo, which I did and then hit collect. However, rather than giving me the points and a new bingo card it didn't change it juse flashed and show's the card before I started that. Says I still need to breed peacock (Doesn't even show that I started it). Yet my dragons are breeding...help!!

Are you sure there was a collect option or does the bingo state Breed a peacock egg?

justfun13
05-18-17, 06:23 PM
Yes there was a collect option. I actually clicked it and it took awhile before it flashed back to the bingo card.

kooky panda
05-18-17, 06:24 PM
Yes there was a collect option. I actually clicked it and it took awhile before it flashed back to the bingo card.

Not sure what happened. Please contact support for assistance.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

justfun13
05-18-17, 06:25 PM
Yes there was I clicked on it and was waiting for the points and new card

trekbabies
05-21-17, 01:47 PM
Hi kooky Panda,

I'm having trouble with my bingo card as well. It said to plant 9 impruberries and I did and I hit finish and collected, yet when I went back to the page it showed I still needed to plant one so I did. I finished again collect it again no big deal. Next I went to plant 4 elite leaks but since I have to harvest six I went ahead and planted 6. It shows I only planted one what do I do I've already planted my six?

https://i67.tinypic.com/2k2e6c.png

kooky panda
05-21-17, 05:31 PM
Please contact support.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

Phalene78
05-25-17, 09:22 AM
For about a month now, there's a 'race with Rex' game showing at the top of my 'Island Goals' list. It says I need to reach level 54 in Sugar Swap Mania, within 126 days. The remaining days are counting down, when the challenge started it was 165 days.

But I'm already on level 1254 in Sugar Swap Mania and no matter how often I replay level 53 (to reach 54) and 54 (because 'I might have misunderstood, being a Dutch girl'), nothing happens in the 'race to the finish'-department.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Version 2.6.2
iPhone 6s

fairytaleprincss
05-27-17, 04:54 AM
I've been having a reoccurring issue with the event countdown timer. For the past few events my timer counter has been running smoothly until I hit the point where I still have 3 days left to complete the event in the morning but then when I open the app in the evening the event has suddenly disappeared and a new event is now there. This is very frustrating. For the past several events I had been on track to complete & obtain all prizes within the allotted time, but due to the 3 day early cut off, I've missed out. Any way to figure out what's wrong? This has only happened with Dragon Story, all my other Storm 8 games have not had any countdown issues

ashleykells
06-04-17, 08:29 AM
I am using HTC Desire and I'm having problems breeding dragons..No matter what colors or elements I use I keep getting the same dragons over and over even with boosted breeding.. the timer doesn't start I have to restart the game before it does.. I have reinstalled the game..moved the game and I always clear my cache but I keep having this issue.. also when I mind it didn't start I have to keep trying but it takes my dynamite. Thus is very frustrating could you please fix this.. Oh and the bingo game I have to start over to complete task also.

Hartoled
06-16-17, 08:59 PM
I never received the Contrastias from the Festive Flowers World Event. I mentioned it several times in that thread. I already had some from a previous event, so please don't mistake those for the ones that I am missing now.

Rynetory2
06-17-17, 02:43 AM
I never received the Contrastias from the Festive Flowers World Event. I mentioned it several times in that thread. I already had some from a previous event, so please don't mistake those for the ones that I am missing now.

Please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 09:40 PM
I leveled up 10 red dragons to epic form, and it said I completed the goal and got the little building or whatever to boost my red habitats, but I can't find it. Should it be in storage?

Hartoled
06-20-17, 09:58 PM
I leveled up 10 red dragons to epic form, and it said I completed the goal and got the little building or whatever to boost my red habitats, but I can't find it. Should it be in storage?

It's unlocked in the Market for you now.

Phoenix406
06-20-17, 10:11 PM
@Hartoled Thank you! 😊

So I "earned " it, but I have to buy it, and it takes up an entire space where I could put a habitat? Is it worth it? 🤔

tookadee
06-21-17, 02:23 PM
Need help! I had leveled my Greek dragon to 12 but it has disappeared!

Skybirdie54
06-22-17, 04:52 PM
I'm a ISO user, ever since I updated The last two updates (6/19, and just before that) I'm not able to do anything with my habits in the water except Harvest coin's. When I touch the habitat to see what dragons are on the island nothing happens. I can't feed the dragons. I moved some decorations to storage that were in the water, now I can't put a decoration back in the space where I had a decoration before the update. Please try to fix this, not fair that I can't use space in the water that I could before the update.

kooky panda
06-23-17, 12:07 PM
Need help! I had leveled my Greek dragon to 12 but it has disappeared!
Please try restarting your game. If he is still missing, please contact support .

kooky panda
06-23-17, 12:09 PM
I'm a ISO user, ever since I updated The last two updates (6/19, and just before that) I'm not able to do anything with my habits in the water except Harvest coin's. When I touch the habitat to see what dragons are on the island nothing happens. I can't feed the dragons. I moved some decorations to storage that were in the water, now I can't put a decoration back in the space where I had a decoration before the update. Please try to fix this, not fair that I can't use space in the water that I could before the update.

See this thread here. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96987-Habitats-In-The-Sea&p=1403363&viewfull=1#post1403363)

Cheap580
06-23-17, 02:17 PM
My dragon story game continues to crash have Acer tablet with Android 5.0 model b1-820 dragon story 2.6.0.2s.57g I have deleted game reinstalled game at least 50 times cleaned cache nothing seems to work sometimes soon as game loads it just crashes other times 2 minutes into playing it crashes help needed
Please!!!

Skybirdie54
06-23-17, 06:19 PM
Thanks

Monichiwa
07-03-17, 07:21 PM
Hi, I don't know if someone else has this problem I've been having for the last few months. Sometimes when I play the game and I do something, it freezes for a few seconds and then it goes back to before I did the action that I did before. For example, I harvest some crops, then it freezes and then I would have the crops still there to harvest. The freezes always happen two times. Always. It freezes, goes back, and after some seconds, it freezes again and it goes back again. It also happens to me in Fantasy Forest Story. This is really annoying specially when battling during a Tournament, because if you have won the battle it goes back and you have to battle again, and you can loose. It doesn't happen to me every time I enter the game, but it happens often, even more than once a day. What can the problem be?

TwiWoods
07-12-17, 12:21 PM
I don't think Bingo reset properly today. It just started and the leader has 7600 points and 24th place has 425. I did one quest for 40 points and am in last place. I can't see how it's possible so early.

EDIT: Looks like it has been reset. Now some players have not earned points and leaders are at a reasonable amount. Thank you.

olgatt
07-13-17, 03:34 AM
Hi all,

I have the same problem as the player on post #6 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91781-Dragon-Story-General-Bug-and-Issues-Thread&p=1317084&viewfull=1#post1317084). I've just submitted a form to Storm8 as recommended. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks! Cheers

Hi;
here is it, the really fast response from S8 to my arctic isle issue about phantom dragon there. I'll try this suggestion later today or tomorrow. Hope it helps.
Thanks to S8 agent Zoey.
Best regards OlgaTT, cheers

Dragon Story | Your Ticket (#23*($#4) Has Been Updated.
You can reply to this message to update your ticket.
Do not spam responses on this ticket or create additional tickets regarding the same request, as doing so will reset your wait time.

Support Agent Zoey (Storm8 Support)
Jul 14, 11:05 AM PDT

Hi Dobr@$&,

Sorry to hear about this. We have added 25 Gold to your game for a Dragon Stable. You can complete the following steps to remove duplicate Dragons from your Arctic Isles habitats:

1. Place the Main Island copy of your Dragon in the Stable.
2. Visit the Arctic Isles.
3. Tap the habitat your Dragon "used" to be duplicated.
4. You may experience a force close.
5. Restart the game and place your Dragon from the Stable back to the habitat.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
Regards,
Support Agent Zoey

UPDATE:
It seems these tips above solved the problem right :D

Thanks again, cheers!

CptShiFu
07-17-17, 07:56 PM
I am on level 80 and other players can see the air blimp on my screen but I can't see it and can't access it. What can I do?

kooky panda
07-18-17, 10:14 AM
I am on level 80 and other players can see the air blimp on my screen but I can't see it and can't access it. What can I do?

It is right under the 1st island.
If you play on an android device, you will not have it.
If you go back and forth between an iOS and android device, you will need to be on your iOS device to access the Blimp.

Mouthbreather1
07-30-17, 04:43 PM
My tourney says I'm on level 16 out of 15, and when I try to start a battle, there's no dragon to battle. I've tried rebooting and logging out and back in. I'm worried that I'll be stuck in chapter 8 in the dragon tales since I'm not able to battle.

kooky panda
07-31-17, 09:48 AM
My tourney says I'm on level 16 out of 15, and when I try to start a battle, there's no dragon to battle. I've tried rebooting and logging out and back in. I'm worried that I'll be stuck in chapter 8 in the dragon tales since I'm not able to battle.
Try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this fixes the issue.
If you still have problems and you play on android device, try using a different version of the game.

Mouthbreather1
07-31-17, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried 2 other Android versions as well as deleting/reinstalling but all have the same issue.

Mouthbreather1
08-01-17, 04:32 AM
Thanks, I tried this with no luck. Is there anything else I can do?

fireniceextreem
08-08-17, 08:27 AM
I did not get my stars above token upon completion!

kooky panda
08-08-17, 10:13 AM
Thanks, I tried this with no luck. Is there anything else I can do?

Please contact support for assistance.

kooky panda
08-08-17, 10:13 AM
I did not get my stars above token upon completion!
Try restarting your game. If you still have issues, please contact support.

SupermassiveDragon
08-22-17, 10:21 PM
So my game's graphics are really messed up. All the sprites are switched around. Habitat, arena, farms..etc all of them all swapped around.
https://i.imgur.com/kRNspMC.jpg
Like those circles are all habitats...

It's device specific, but I have tried wiping data on my phone and reinstalling the game multiple times. Keeps on happening. Any idea why?

kooky panda
08-23-17, 08:56 AM
So my game's graphics are really messed up. All the sprites are switched around. Habitat, arena, farms..etc all of them all swapped around.
Like those circles are all habitats...

It's device specific, but I have tried wiping data on my phone and reinstalling the game multiple times. Keeps on happening. Any idea why?

Try leaving your game open for about 10 minutes so the graphics can finish loading.

SupermassiveDragon
08-25-17, 10:50 AM
Try leaving your game open for about 10 minutes so the graphics can finish loading.

I tried that before to no avail.

I will try it again in a bit.

When it first happened, the game looked normal but the Arena building became a big mushroom. Wasn't a big deal, but it bugged me. So I tried reinstalling and now it's doing it to every object.

I'll try it again and edit my post if it does or doesn't work. Thanks!

kooky panda
08-25-17, 06:10 PM

When it first happened, the game looked normal but the Arena building became a big mushroom. Wasn't a big deal, but it bugged me. So I tried reinstalling and now it's doing it to every object.

Please contact support (see my signature). Once you get your support ticket number, please send me a private message with the ticket number.
You can send me a private message by clicking on my name.

kooky panda
09-01-17, 12:07 PM

I had someone check and this looks like a compatibility issue with your device. Please contact support.

Gr8Petts
09-02-17, 06:57 AM
I have two recurring issues... been playing Dragon Story for a long time on various IOS devices (iPhone 6, 7+, iPad Air and iPad Air2) as well as a Galaxy S7.

1) When visiting neighbors, every 3rd or 4th visit the game shuts down. Restarting the game is fine until visiting neighbors again and it shuts down again. All devices are new, current OS up to date and lots of memory.

2) When asking friends for maps to help expand, I select the first four neighbors on the screen. Then the check marks go away. If I continue, I can't sent requests to everyone. However, if I exit the screen without sending the requests and immediately open it back up again it works fine. This problem is primarily on all my IOS devices. Has been happening for a long time it seems (a year?)

Thanks for any help!

lordgemini42
09-05-17, 08:02 PM
My name profile name and avatar changed from Ben (male) to Sophia (female) and I didn't change it. Apparently, it happened 2 days ago. I don't know if my account was hacked but please change it back to Ben.

Rynetory2
09-05-17, 09:08 PM
My name profile name and avatar changed from Ben (male) to Sophia (female) and I didn't change it. Apparently, it happened 2 days ago. I don't know if my account was hacked but please change it back to Ben.

Can you change your avatar back? I would recommend that you change your password immediately. Please check if other things in your games are amiss. If they are, please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can assist you further.

peachesnboo
09-07-17, 07:58 PM
My gold is going down by 10s and I don't know why. The first day it happened I thought it was me accidentally spending it, but this is the third day and now I'm at 77. I thought it was a bug when it happened on the second day because i had ~93 when I went to bed and then woke up to ~83 so I deleted the app and installed it again. Now, it's the third day and it's still happening... Please look into it. Thanks.

IOS 2.4.3

kooky panda
09-11-17, 10:47 AM
My gold is going down by 10s and I don't know why. The first day it happened I thought it was me accidentally spending it, but this is the third day and now I'm at 77. I thought it was a bug when it happened on the second day because i had ~93 when I went to bed and then woke up to ~83 so I deleted the app and installed it again. Now, it's the third day and it's still happening... Please look into it. Thanks.

IOS 2.4.3

Sounds like you may be finishing crops early by accident?

You can contact support and they can let you know what is happening to your gold.

(see my signature for link to support)

Gr8Petts
09-17-17, 07:46 AM
I have two recurring issues... been playing Dragon Story for a long time on various IOS devices (iPhone 6, 7+, iPad Air and iPad Air2) as well as a Galaxy S7.

1) When visiting neighbors, every 3rd or 4th visit the game shuts down. Restarting the game is fine until visiting neighbors again and it shuts down again. All devices are new, current OS up to date and lots of memory.

2) When asking friends for maps to help expand, I select the first four neighbors on the screen. Then the check marks go away. If I continue, I can't sent requests to everyone. However, if I exit the screen without sending the requests and immediately open it back up again it works fine. This problem is primarily on all my IOS devices. Has been happening for a long time it seems (a year?)

Thanks for any help!

Hi Kooky!
You're probably pretty busy...
Any thoughts on the app crashing that I'm experiencing in both IOS and Android?

THANKS!

kooky panda
09-17-17, 12:07 PM
Hi Kooky!
You're probably pretty busy...
Any thoughts on the app crashing that I'm experiencing in both IOS and Android?

THANKS!
I am not sure why you are having issues on a new iOS device. I have not experienced this issues. (I have iPhone 7 Plus).
On the iOS device try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

EzraC
09-19-17, 02:38 PM
Where did the Carousel Dragon go? Up until this morning it was available to craft in the spell shop with carousel poles earned from the battle arena. Now it is nowhere in sight. All the poles I had earned are missing from my storage, it is no longer in the market, and pan flutes are the reward in the battle arena now. What's the deal? Anyone else notice this?

athenaboxie
01-21-18, 05:08 PM
Why am I seeing uncleared trees over my neighbors habitats? It?s not just me. My neighbors see them too. Not on their own island but on other players habitats. Do people see uncleared trees on mine? I want my island to look the way I?ve made it.

mooskye
01-29-18, 01:45 AM
Just spent my coin to craft 3x farm boosts and only received 1 10x boost. Checked how many I had before crafting so I wouldn't go over limit, so absolutely sure of what I had previously. Anyone else had this problem?

Also just noticed the Sultanas Quest goal did not complete either......

mooskye
01-29-18, 08:02 AM
Just spent my coin to craft 3x farm boosts and only received 1 10x boost. Checked how many I had before crafting so I wouldn't go over limit, so absolutely sure of what I had previously. Anyone else had this problem?

Also just noticed the Sultanas Quest goal did not complete either......

Okay, now I've got 3 10x boost, but the goal still hasn't completed 🤔

kooky panda
01-29-18, 11:28 AM
Okay, now I've got 3 10x boost, but the goal still hasn't completed 樂
Have you hatched and placed the dragon yet?
If so try restarting your game to see if the goal will complete.

Sherri52
02-01-18, 11:00 PM
Is anyone having a problem with their Spell Shop not being able to craft? If so please let me know. I can't craft anything.

kooky panda
02-02-18, 07:14 AM
Is anyone having a problem with their Spell Shop not being able to craft? If so please let me know. I can't craft anything.
What happens when you try to craft?

If nothing when you tap the building, try force closing your game.

Also make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version).

dragonsrsly
02-02-18, 03:15 PM
So many posts, it's hard to find one in particular but I glanced over a few issues (not thoroughly though, sorry), but does anyone else have trouble with the 2x farm boost? I press on it, it goes away, but then there's no countdown timer. It just ignores me.

kooky panda
02-05-18, 10:51 AM
So many posts, it's hard to find one in particular but I glanced over a few issues (not thoroughly though, sorry), but does anyone else have trouble with the 2x farm boost? I press on it, it goes away, but then there's no countdown timer. It just ignores me.

Here is a post regarding someone that has the same issue: Does this help?

When you tap the boost, do you get an apple icon with a timer next to your stop watch? The boost doesn't do anything immediately, it simply speeds up the time for whatever action you decide to boost. So a one hour boost shortens the growing time by one hour.

dragonsrsly
02-08-18, 10:18 AM
Hi, yeah, no, sorry. The 2x farm boost doesn't work for me. I don't get the apple icon with a countdown timer. The options simply just go away. However, the 5x boost works (I get the apple icon for the hour, and watch the farm timer count down by 5 sec). I dont know if the 10x boost works because I've never had one to try!

kooky panda
02-08-18, 11:09 AM
Hi, yeah, no, sorry. The 2x farm boost doesn't work for me. I don't get the apple icon with a countdown timer. The options simply just go away. However, the 5x boost works (I get the apple icon for the hour, and watch the farm timer count down by 5 sec). I dont know if the 10x boost works because I've never had one to try!
Please send in a support ticket so an agent can check your game.
See link in my signature.

neko1212
02-22-18, 12:43 AM
Please fix some dragon's motion!

Little Red,Rattle,Dark Omen,Trick,etc...these dragons are always keep on jumping in the same place!

theone2001
02-23-18, 02:27 PM
We Can Not Trade Dragons for Gemstones ANYMORE!!! Trade portal is gone!!!
Bingo is asking for nether dust to be crafted. After completing 2 bingos And getting new screen, now it just asked for a pink gemstone to be crafted.
In the forum post about gemstone dragons going away, someone asked about events that required gemstones and Flatfoot said these would go away. Obviously that has not happened. FIX IT!!!

xxk2001
02-27-18, 05:21 AM
Hello,

I dont know if this is still active, but ill ask anyway. Me and my grandmother played dragon story a few years ago with facebook connected. Now, when we try to connect again, there's a pop up saying that facebook conection is not supported in this version. (Most recent version from android store)

Help??

theone2001
03-07-18, 11:02 AM
We Can Not Trade Dragons for Gemstones ANYMORE!!! Trade portal is gone!!!
Bingo is asking for nether dust to be crafted. After completing 2 bingos And getting new screen, now it just asked for a pink gemstone to be crafted.
In the forum post about gemstone dragons going away, someone asked about events that required gemstones and Flatfoot said these would go away. Obviously that has not happened. FIX IT!!!

In bingo just got request to craft large pink gemstone. CAN’T do this anymore!!!! As you can see I posted about this problem before. And there was no response please fix this as you took this option away from us. It’s not fair to ask us to do something that is impossible to do.

Please note: this is a new week of Bingo. I am not just repeating a previous post.

lozzenga
03-08-18, 04:58 PM
Dragon story, iPad mini 2, version 11.2.1

I am losing 30gold each time I use the boost. The 1st boost doesn’t take so I have to buy it again, so am paying 60 gold each time I use it...and I do it twice a day so I’m losing 60 gold a day, and chance this can be refunded

kooky panda
03-09-18, 09:50 AM
Dragon story, iPad mini 2, version 11.2.1

I am losing 30gold each time I use the boost. The 1st boost doesn?t take so I have to buy it again, so am paying 60 gold each time I use it...and I do it twice a day so I?m losing 60 gold a day, and chance this can be refunded

Please contact support for assistance. See link in my signature.

If on android see this thread :

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103379-Trouble-with-boost-button-(-android)&p=1496825&viewfull=1#post1496825

kooky panda
03-09-18, 09:51 AM
In bingo just got request to craft large pink gemstone. CAN?T do this anymore!!!! As you can see I posted about this problem before. And there was no response please fix this as you took this option away from us. It?s not fair to ask us to do something that is impossible to do.

Please note: this is a new week of Bingo. I am not just repeating a previous post.
This is being worked on.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103471-BINGO-Challenges

summersalt
03-09-18, 11:01 AM

Yes. I don't know if you found the information you were looking for but Kooky found some information on this for me. I have the same problem.
Kooky told me that they said to tap around the button to make it work. Its a very tight squeeze with other buttons there, and gold traps are scary, but I was able to get it to work one time, when I tapped below the bottom of the button. almost off my screen. I just tried once the one time to see if I could make it work. It took some time, and some courage but I finally got it to work. Not convenient but at least you wont lose the boosts.
Your not actually spending the boost when it ignores you right?. I never lost any boost when the button didn't "take'

I am not sure how to direct you to that bug issue but it is on the bug/issue page, or at this link below.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?103379-Trouble-with-boost-button-(-android)

tess84tess
03-12-18, 06:48 AM
I don't have the quest Gemstones in the sky on the quest outpost anymore, but I still get it in the leaderboard bingo, so it's a bit annoying since I can't finish a bingo because of this

GinettaZ
03-17-18, 04:54 PM
I emptied my Quest and recd the starmap... went to start the same quest and it said my dragon was adventuring. You cant get into quest during an adventure. AND yes for 3 hrs there have been major game issues.

Did a 5x food boost and was blocked almost the entire hour from planting/harvesting. Id get it planted and look back down at it and nothing is planted...as if i hadnt harvested yet. Was planting upgrapes.

Try posting a message on my wall, a neighbors wall. Nope, wont let ya. Try to delete... still there after processing stops. Ugh

Valkyrie2018
03-22-18, 10:33 PM
I have been playing Bingo for 5 weeks now and always first place (do far) . I tried using a nest boost once and I think it took 5 mins off 17 hr egg. I've tried to read and understand before I use the others. Nothing I have read makes any sense to me. 1. Where do I see how many boosts I have? 2. How do I use them? I really don't want to waste them. Thanks.

kooky panda
03-23-18, 08:54 AM
I have been playing Bingo for 5 weeks now and always first place (do far) . I tried using a nest boost once and I think it took 5 mins off 17 hr egg. I've tried to read and understand before I use the others. Nothing I have read makes any sense to me. 1. Where do I see how many boosts I have? 2. How do I use them? I really don't want to waste them. Thanks.

Information on Boosts:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94791-Adventure-League-BINGO!-*New-Feature*&p=1355285&viewfull=1#post1355285

When you tap your nest or farm you will see Boost activate button show up at the bottom of your screen. Tap that then you will see highlighted the boosts you have.

Valkyrie2018
03-23-18, 02:52 PM
Information on Boosts:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94791-Adventure-League-BINGO!-*New-Feature*&p=1355285&viewfull=1#post1355285

When you tap your nest or farm you will see Boost activate button show up at the bottom of your screen. Tap that then you will see highlighted the boosts you have.

Thanks Kooky for directing me to Bastiaan0 wonderfully simple explanation & examples of how to use Bingo Boosts! I read so much other info on boosts and it just didn't click. Thanks again!!

Valkyrie2018
03-23-18, 03:02 PM
Thanks Kooky for directing me to Bastiaan0 wonderfully simple explanation & examples of how to use Bingo Boosts! I read so much other info on boosts and it just didn't click. Thanks again!!

Does this mean I have 6-2X, 7-5X and 3-10X boosts?
It's kind of fuzzy. They read 6/8, 7/8 and 3/8

Valkyrie2018
03-24-18, 12:31 AM
These Bingo Boosts are Awesome! now that I understand how to use them. Thx S8. I wish I had asked sooner. I would have had enuf food to complete Chapter 10 in Stellar event.

loveseragarden
03-24-18, 10:17 PM
Hi there, I got stuck in the ice arctic. I have 2 ice age dragon breeding and an egg on the frozen nest which I don't have enough frames to hatch it. I don't have more dragon in the habitat so I can't generate more ancient oil and ofc, the mystic frames. Is there a way I can move on without spending gold? Thanks

theone2001
03-25-18, 01:38 PM
What happened to the token we get for having black hole and hatching star struck dragon???

Tornado8AZ
03-27-18, 08:02 AM
My toothy dragon is still unvisible, a while ago I read somewhere that it would be fixed.

kooky panda
03-27-18, 10:14 AM
My toothy dragon is still unvisible, a while ago I read somewhere that it would be fixed.

Make sure you are playing the most current version of the regular game (not a seasonal version)

kooky panda
03-27-18, 10:15 AM
What happened to the token we get for having black hole and hatching star struck dragon???

When you receive the token, go into the Spell Shop and pick the option you would like to use the token on.

theone2001
03-29-18, 11:27 PM
When you receive the token, go into the Spell Shop and pick the option you would like to use the token on.

Never received token

kooky panda
03-30-18, 09:24 AM
Never received token

Did you complete the goal? After hatching Starstruck you should receive a token.

Speckled Sky
(Prerequisite level: 17)
Have a Blackhole
Have and Hatch a Starstruck Dragon
250 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/4/40/Food30px.png/revision/latest?cb=20151110224319 (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/4/40/Food30px.png/revision/latest?cb=20151110224319)
1 https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/1/19/Stellar_Token.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/30?cb=20180313232405 (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragon-story/images/1/19/Stellar_Token.png/revision/latest?cb=20180313232405)

AnnirasSweets
04-13-18, 04:18 PM
With the current update, the Codex has a tab with the Abominable type and Neo Supreme is listed under it. I've seen this before with one of the Neo Zodiac dragons so I'm thinking it's a glitch.

kooky panda
04-14-18, 01:22 PM
With the current update, the Codex has a tab with the Abominable type and Neo Supreme is listed under it. I've seen this before with one of the Neo Zodiac dragons so I'm thinking it's a glitch.
Thanks for the report. I have flagged this over.

kooky panda
04-19-18, 09:48 AM
This should now be fixed! Thanks for reporting!

Tanks_Nurse08
04-20-18, 06:25 PM
Twice today I went on to Dragon story and found my farm empty or one crops were ready, the problem is I always plant diamondates in each of my farms, I'm not sure but I believe my coins were spent, it's no big deal, I can't finish the story book adventure anyway, I'm just baffled by it and wondering if anyone else is having issues? I'm keep track now just to be sure I planted each farm and the coins spent,
Just baffled by it, ha ha

kooky panda
04-21-18, 10:36 AM
Twice today I went on to Dragon story and found my farm empty or one crops were ready, the problem is I always plant diamondates in each of my farms, I'm not sure but I believe my coins were spent, it's no big deal, I can't finish the story book adventure anyway, I'm just baffled by it and wondering if anyone else is having issues? I'm keep track now just to be sure I planted each farm and the coins spent,
Just baffled by it, ha ha
Sounds like your progress may not of saved to the servers. Before leaving your game, go visit a neighbor then come back and make sure your actions saved.

heideth
05-02-18, 08:38 PM
Not sure if this was addressed anywhere else so posting here....
Crafting the new expansion pieces started at 24 hours, then went to a happy 12 hours. Now its back to crafting for 24 hours. When that occurred, I also lost the ability to plant gold upgrades. There are no updates in the play store and all I did was go from my data plan that I use T work, and my 5g wireless I use at home. The gold upgrades don't bother me too much, but that 12 to 24 hour crafting time sure does.....

kooky panda
05-03-18, 10:08 AM
Not sure if this was addressed anywhere else so posting here....
Crafting the new expansion pieces started at 24 hours, then went to a happy 12 hours. Now its back to crafting for 24 hours. When that occurred, I also lost the ability to plant gold upgrades. There are no updates in the play store and all I did was go from my data plan that I use T work, and my 5g wireless I use at home. The gold upgrades don't bother me too much, but that 12 to 24 hour crafting time sure does.....
Both of these features were promotional and ended on May 1 .

heideth
05-03-18, 04:01 PM
Ahhhh. That explains a lot. I must have missed the limited memo. Thanks for clearing it up

DragonValley920
06-20-18, 02:46 PM
I uninstalled & reinstalled DS and lost my World Event pts. Is there any way to get them back?

[S8] Elsa
06-20-18, 05:10 PM
I uninstalled & reinstalled DS and lost my World Event pts. Is there any way to get them back?

I've asked someone to patch this for you, you should see it resolved on restart. If you need help again, please feel free to submit a support ticket (link in signature).

If you have any seasonal or old versions of Dragon Story on your device, please uninstall them and only play version 2.9+. Going backwards to versions can cause unexpected results as new features and game progress don't exist in older versions.

DragonValley920
06-20-18, 05:25 PM
Thank you, my pts are back.

Stephaleigh78
06-26-18, 10:24 AM
Did you find a fix? I have same issue

wildsmaug
07-04-18, 11:41 PM
Dragon tales problem:
Sea tokens to create seafish dragon disappeared. Next mission is to craft dragon, but i only havy1 token.
Ios 10.2.1
Game version 2.9.0.1
I was playing on a bad connection.

heather11778
07-20-18, 01:10 AM
Ok so when I do battles I can't watch my videos and battle. Sometimes I can watch a video but then it doesn't let battle again. When the spin the wheel I was able to watch and spin again. I've sent in a thing to the support team but have heard nothing. I think it's not fair to read that other people are able to and battle but I cant. It's been 2 months since I've won a battle tournament. Please someone tell me what can be done by this problem. Cause it's a big problem.

kooky panda
07-20-18, 12:53 PM
Ok so when I do battles I can't watch my videos and battle. Sometimes I can watch a video but then it doesn't let battle again. When the spin the wheel I was able to watch and spin again. I've sent in a thing to the support team but have heard nothing. I think it's not fair to read that other people are able to and battle but I cant. It's been 2 months since I've won a battle tournament. Please someone tell me what can be done by this problem. Cause it's a big problem.

This is a known issue for some players. The team is still investigating to find out why this is happening to just a few players.

See bug thread here. (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94699-Arena-Ads-Not-Reducing-Cool-Down-Time&p=1470000&viewfull=1#post1470000)

foreverheart7770
10-02-18, 05:41 AM
Why all of my message posted disappeared on all neighbors wall and my wall? (Dragon story). Would someone in team help me please!
I need to know why coz this happened made me so stressed couldn’t sleep! Please! pleaser!

kooky panda
10-02-18, 10:25 AM
Why all of my message posted disappeared on all neighbors wall and my wall? (Dragon story). Would someone in team help me please!
I need to know why coz this happened made me so stressed couldn?t sleep! Please! pleaser!
Please submit a ticket to support for assistance.
See support link in my signature.

Kulaboo
11-09-18, 11:11 PM
My game keeps saying that I'm a guest and won't let me log into my account. This is happening on both dragon and castle story my bakery story game works just fine.Please help.

kooky panda
11-10-18, 02:18 PM
My game keeps saying that I'm a guest and won't let me log into my account. This is happening on both dragon and castle story my bakery story game works just fine.Please help.
Try logging into your account :

Go to Menu- Social-invite- Click " account Settings"- Log in to another account-
Put in your storm ID and forum password

Kulaboo
11-17-18, 06:20 PM
Try logging into your account :

Go to Menu- Social-invite- Click " account Settings"- Log in to another account-
Put in your storm ID and forum password

Does not work. It still says I'm a guest. I am logged into bakery story but both dragon story and castle story has me as a guest. I can log into the game (have done it on another device) but after I get into the game it changes to guest and I can't change it.

kooky panda
11-19-18, 11:28 AM
Does not work. It still says I'm a guest. I am logged into bakery story but both dragon story and castle story has me as a guest. I can log into the game (have done it on another device) but after I get into the game it changes to guest and I can't change it.
Try force closing Dragon story and Castle story, or restart your device to see if the games show up.
If not, please submit a support ticket to get assistance in recovering your games.

See support link in my signature.

Tornado8AZ
01-11-19, 08:24 AM
My Toothy dragon is still invisible, I thought this bug heb been fixed?

LorieC613
03-09-19, 10:41 PM
Hi, I just got the new Samsung Galaxy S10+. I installed Dragon Story and the game just will not load correctly. I shows like it only half way installed (waterfalls floating etc). There are no icons or anything. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and it still is not working. I can't even try and get my account to transfer because there are NO icons on the game. Any help is appreciated. I've been playing this game for about 10 years and I really don't wanna lose it. Thanks!

alize85
03-14-19, 01:53 PM
Is it possible to get some extra time to complete the Dragon Tales event? I was missing the materials necessary to complete the Ifrit dragon even though I completed all the goals. I tried restarting multiple times but it didn?t fix the issue and then sent support a message with screenshots attached but I haven?t heard back. I suddenly got the materials today with less than 12 hours of the event to go. There is no way I can complete the event without spending and I?m going to miss out on a lot of rewards

lmmortaI1
03-19-19, 01:55 PM
Oracle Pool habitat from the new quad habitats is way off. Please fix this

kooky panda
03-20-19, 10:13 AM
Oracle Pool habitat from the new quad habitats is way off. Please fix this

This has been reported. See current bug thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107948-Oracle-Pool-habitat-alignment

Kaseymay69
05-22-19, 03:34 AM
Hi I have a problem with the free gift videos, they play all the way to the end but when it finishes and I close it I get a message saying your video didn’t finish playing,would you like to watch another one but the same thing will happen. It doesn’t make any difference if I force close. This happens on my castle story game as well

kooky panda
05-22-19, 10:27 AM
Hi I have a problem with the free gift videos, they play all the way to the end but when it finishes and I close it I get a message saying your video didn?t finish playing,would you like to watch another one but the same thing will happen. It doesn?t make any difference if I force close. This happens on my castle story game as well
This is a known issue. These are third party ads. Storm 8 has to contact them directly to report issues. Next time you get the name of the video, please provide it on the current bug thread:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?105392-Videos-do-not-play

Kaseymay69
05-23-19, 03:16 AM
Thank you I will do that

shortdanzr
05-28-19, 02:10 AM
on the floral arrangements: i have 250 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i had gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times. after a couple of hours, i check again. nothing. my family happens to all be there so i ask my cousin if she recieved my request. no she didnt. neither did my husband (who normally cannot check his game at work). i ask (via FB) other IRL friends who play the game and none of them had recieved my request. so i finally spend my gold to get past it. i finish up with the fireapple & making a blossom. i start my fights. hadn't recieved a video in weeks to speed up the arena, so i spend some gold to speed that up. only one of my wins isn't counted. i had been on vacation and had to leave to drive home so i couldn't play. as soon as i have stopped, i log in and go to do my last fight which was super slow and the final "you won" the fight in the arena takes so long to load that the event ends by 3 seconds.
so i counted how many responses i had recieved that day (because i know you can only recieve 20). i had recieved 6. 3 for maps. 3 for the links. there is no way that the other 254 neighbors didn't see my request especially when i was able to physically see their screens to verify.
yesterday i send out new requests for maps from people. i sent this request out early in the day & by the end of the day (about 16 hours later) i hadn't recieved one map. i ask my husband and cousins and some friends (via FB) & no one had recieved any request. and now by today, i have only recieved 8 maps. it has never taken me this long to get responses.

mymonta
08-09-19, 02:19 PM
on the floral arrangements: i have 250 neighbors. i asked them all for the link. i had gotten 2 replies. and yes force closed and restrted multiple times. after a couple of hours, i check again. nothing. my family happens to all be there so i ask my cousin if she recieved my request. no she didnt. neither did my husband (who normally cannot check his game at work). i ask (via FB) other IRL friends who play the game and none of them had recieved my request. so i finally spend my gold to get past it. i finish up with the fireapple & making a blossom. i start my fights. hadn't recieved a video in weeks to speed up the arena, so i spend some gold to speed that up. only one of my wins isn't counted. i had been on vacation and had to leave to drive home so i couldn't play. as soon as i have stopped, i log in and go to do my last fight which was super slow and the final "you won" the fight in the arena takes so long to load that the event ends by 3 seconds.
so i counted how many responses i had recieved that day (because i know you can only recieve 20). i had recieved 6. 3 for maps. 3 for the links. there is no way that the other 254 neighbors didn't see my request especially when i was able to physically see their screens to verify.
yesterday i send out new requests for maps from people. i sent this request out early in the day & by the end of the day (about 16 hours later) i hadn't recieved one map. i ask my husband and cousins and some friends (via FB) & no one had recieved any request. and now by today, i have only recieved 8 maps. it has never taken me this long to get responses.

Same thing happened with me and my Plushy Beasts yesterday. I finally had to spend gold in order to move on. **SO** **NOT** **HAPPY***
I spend hundreds on this game, so it really irks me to be forced to pay gold for something that I should have gotten from neighbors.

nukesters2
08-09-19, 03:27 PM
What is going on??? I have over 8 hours left on my timer, went to craft the overgrown fountain and its not a available to craft anymore!!! I can not proceed and finish!! Storm 8 if this is not fixed immediately you better just give me the graceful dragon because I am totally set up to get it!!

NewZoo2012
08-09-19, 05:01 PM
I had the same problem, used 75 gold to skip it, should be given 75 gold back