PDA

View Full Version : Mining for dragons crashing dragon story?

empyress
05-24-16, 07:19 AM
If you see a bug in Dragon Story, make sure to report it with the following info:

1) Your Storm8 ID: empyress
2) Your device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.): iPad Mini 1
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.): 9.3.1 (I went to 9.3.2 after my last crash)
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: Can enter mine and see the choice to mine for dragons. See number of bombs and mine for dragons is green. Click on mine and it crashed me out of dragon story. His is the first time I have not been able to mine at all, yesterday I mined 1x and then clicked mine again and it crashes. This has been ongoing for a few days.
5) Screenshots, if possible: sorry, no, it's a full crash, kicks me out of dragon story and back to my device screen, however the dragon story app still shows in my opened apps. It restarts with he dragon story home screen.

kooky panda
05-24-16, 08:23 AM
Please try deleting and re downloading the game to see if this stops the crashing.

Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game. (The regular game- version 2.4.1)

empyress
05-24-16, 09:38 AM
I am on 2.4.1. I just used the mine and had no issues, but it is inconsistent. Thank you.

kooky panda
05-24-16, 10:25 AM
When you come to your game to play try not to go into the mine, until after you spend a few minutes collecting some coins. You may be experiencing sync issues because you game has not
synced up with the servers.
If it continues to happen, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.