PDA

View Full Version : The Skull Trio......

JeffW60
05-22-16, 04:55 PM
How long ago was this trio? Obviously it was before I started, but of all the animals I've seen that I never had a chance at, these are my favorites. Have they ever been available in a value pack?

I do hope these can be obtained in the future because I would love to have them.

chickenladyx14
05-22-16, 04:59 PM
They are awesome looking! They were before my time too. :(
I really really want the pumpkin head and the rocking horse. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that they make a return. :)

JeffW60
05-22-16, 05:07 PM
They are awesome looking! They were before my time too. :(
I really really want the pumpkin head and the rocking horse. I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of us that they make a return. :)

Yes! The pumpkin head is also one I would like to have. Maybe around Halloween they will be brought back. I believe the rocking horse was in a storybook very soon after I started playing so I never had a chance at it.

Maybe we can have a shot at getting them at some point.

chickenladyx14
05-22-16, 05:13 PM
Great minds think alike :D

ninasidstorm8
05-22-16, 05:47 PM
How long ago was this trio? Obviously it was before I started, but of all the animals I've seen that I never had a chance at, these are my favorites. Have they ever been available in a value pack?

I do hope these can be obtained in the future because I would love to have them.

The Skull Trio was released at the end of October 2015 with the first released 10/18/2015. The only Trio I recall seeing in a Value Pack was the Matripony which was part of the second trio. The first Trio, which was Christmas has been available on the Spin to Win Wheel.

Clark_Wayne
05-22-16, 05:53 PM
the pumpkin head : you are talking about pandalloween or jack o lantern ? humm must be o lantern ;)
since pandalloween was once in the spin wheel, may be o lantern will be in the wheel for the next halloween . good luck ;)

Niire
05-22-16, 06:13 PM

I got the skull steed from that when I first started playing! Around Halloween last year yeah. I love anything Halloween...:D

JeffW60
05-22-16, 06:16 PM
I got the skull steed from that when I first started playing! Around Halloween last year yeah. I love anything Halloween...:D

I do as well. I'm hoping there will be a way to obtain those animals maybe around Halloween.