PDA

View Full Version : Container

LinkinPark92
05-22-16, 02:19 PM
I collected 10 bricks (parts) for a container. But I can't even find one in the game.

And why do I receive them when I even can't find/get that container?

Where can I find that container?

Edit (KP)

With the small containers you get the first slot for free. The other 3 slots you have to unlock.
With the big containers you get the first four slots for free. The other 6 slots you have to unlock.

First container you only need one brick per slot. After that you will need additional materials like sledgehammers and hard hats. I already built a few containers, and I don't remember exactly how many of each...

You can put one house from your game board in a slot. You have to have built that house already, and after putting it in the slot, it disappears from your game board.
A small container can hold 4 houses, so a total of 16 citizens.
A big container can hold 10 houses, so a total of 40 citizens.

The containers are a way of saving room on your game board, because they take less space than the houses together (small is 2x1, big is 2x2)

kooky panda
05-22-16, 03:23 PM
I am not playing the game, but I will see if I can get an answer for you.

gustafrog
05-23-16, 04:13 AM
I have received (and thrown away;) a lot of stuff to upgrade building containers, but now that i finally own two of those, how can they be upgraded?

gustafrog
05-23-16, 07:45 AM
They are for adding slots to the apartment buildings: the tab with the blue building next to the eiffel tower tab. You build the building, then can put houses in there you already built. I dont know how to upgrade it though, i started a thread under feedback

kooky panda
05-23-16, 08:53 AM
I am not playing the game, but I will see if I can find out some information.

kooky panda
05-23-16, 09:31 AM
Thanks Gustafrog for answering!

( I did flag over your question you posted on the other thread)

kooky panda
05-23-16, 01:28 PM
I did get some game information. See if this helps.

Bricks are an item that is used to upgrade Apartment Buildings. There should be an Add Slot button when you select the Apartment Building. The Add Slot button will disappear once you reach the maximum amount of Slots the Apartment can have.

Note: I have merged both Containers threads.

gustafrog
05-25-16, 04:41 AM
Hi Kooky! I know how to add slots, but you can only have four houses in one container, while the building description says it can hold up to ten. How do you upgrade the container to hold ten houses?

kooky panda
05-25-16, 07:53 AM
I will see if I can get an answer for you :)

nonzorr
05-26-16, 03:31 PM

When you get to a higher level in the game, more apartment buildings will be available.
The number next the the little blue house indicates how many houses will fit into the building.

You cannot upgrade a four-house container to a ten-house container

LinkinPark92
05-27-16, 04:33 AM

When you get to a higher level in the game, more apartment buildings will be available.
The number next the the little blue house indicates how many houses will fit into the building.

You cannot upgrade a four-house container to a ten-house container

How many stones do you need to upgrade a brown container?
I have like 16 stones and i'm level 12.
So 4 more levels to go before I can use them.

nonzorr
05-27-16, 09:41 AM
How many stones do you need to upgrade a brown container?
I have like 16 stones and i'm level 12.
So 4 more levels to go before I can use them.

With the small containers you get the first slot for free. The other 3 slots you have to unlock.
With the big containers you get the first four slots for free. The other 6 slots you have to unlock.

First container you only need one brick per slot. After that you will need additional materials like sledgehammers and hard hats. I already built a few containers, and I don't remember exactly how many of each...

You can put one house from your game board in a slot. You have to have built that house already, and after putting it in the slot, it disappears from your game board.
A small container can hold 4 houses, so a total of 16 citizens.
A big container can hold 10 houses, so a total of 40 citizens.

The containers are a way of saving room on your game board, because they take less space than the houses together (small is 2x1, big is 2x2)