PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate animals

Silverrain1
05-22-16, 04:43 AM
I know we have spoke about this before and people generally say sell, but I'm wondering if that's still the case now due to breeding for story books and goal lines. I sell my duplicates with the exception of a few favs - terradactyl, cosmic Phoenix, aurora Pegasus and some others. Others were sold or kept until I needed space. However, for me the Taurus goal line was so hard! I really struggled to breed the sea lion and i had sold one about a day before the goal started and kept my duplicate sea drake! Was so stressful! I know we couldn't keep all duplicates due to space and also we generally dnt know what animal we will need so you can't keep them all as a just incase, so I'm wondering what people do?

ninasidstorm8
05-22-16, 09:16 AM
When the Storybook Adventures started, I had already started to keep baby Rare animal duplicates due to the Goal Lines. I have gone a step further by selling off my higher level Rare animals to keep a baby instead. The reason I can do this is that I rarely take any animals out of storage anymore. The one recent exception was the Petal Peacock since it has a unique element. I hold on to my duplicate Super Rares until I need space but it is unusual that I keep more than 3.

chickenladyx14
05-22-16, 09:29 AM
I thin the herd and never look back. Many super rares have gone by the wayside and all commons except for a few babies 'cause they're so darn cute!
My home life is a jumbled heap most of the time and I just can't obsess/stress over a game (been there done that as the old saying goes). If I miss a storybook or tournament animal, and feel the need to own it, I'll just wait for it to show up again. If it doesn't come back, I'm sure others will come along that I will like just as well.
Let's have a Meet & Greet in Vegas this Fall. I would love to meet some of you in person! :)

JeffW60
05-22-16, 09:59 AM
I thin the herd and never look back. Many super rares have gone by the wayside and all commons except for a few babies 'cause they're so darn cute!
My home life is a jumbled heap most of the time and I just can't obsess/stress over a game (been there done that as the old saying goes). If I miss a storybook or tournament animal, and feel the need to own it, I'll just wait for it to show up again. If it doesn't come back, I'm sure others will come along that I will like just as well.
Let's have a Meet & Greet in Vegas this Fall. I would love to meet some of you in person! :)

That would be cool to actually meet some of these people. I've wondered where everyone is from. I'm from just outside Atlanta.....if that's not breaking any board rules.

Silverrain1
05-22-16, 11:03 AM
I normally only keep 2. My main animal then the double. I'm starting to run out of space tho so even keeping that second one might b hard! 10 runes to go and that's my last expansion!

chickenladyx14
05-22-16, 12:21 PM
Rural New York state here.

Sandybellee
05-22-16, 12:31 PM

I had a dream a few weeks back that we had set up an FFS meeting here in Europe and then I missed it because I thought it was supposed to be the next month and was so upset. Lol! :D I think I've been playing too much!

Edit: and as for duplicates, I keep all the rare duplicates I have room for as long as I can because we need them for goals regularly.

Cdnfroglover
05-22-16, 04:36 PM
I always sell the duplicates and never look back... I feel like they are less special with more than one running around! Sometimes I find it painful to level a new one up though because its so cute! For example right now I have a level one Frightingale that is too cute for words! (Ontario, Canada)