PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Pages : [1] 2

FlatFoot
05-20-16, 11:27 AM
Happy Friday everyone! Start your brand new Storybook Adventure with Beast, Mrs. Potter, and Beauty! Best of luck!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/85245/2138147/LN270LRrMvTVije/upload.png

FlatFoot
05-20-16, 11:28 AM
Please note that information added to this post is from the Moderators:

Chapter 1 Act 1 Plant Mana Bananas x4.
Chapter 1 Act 2 Harvest Mana Bananas x4.
the habitat is awesome ! but i need an expansion to buy it ! http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/wink.png

chap 2 : 2 acts
- plant powerpears x6
- collect 40 items from farms
reward : Beast

ch3 : 2 acts
- raise Beast to level 5
- harvest adventurenips x6
reward : XP and coins

ch4 : 3 acts
- raise Beast to level 10
- harvest spell melon (5h) x5
- breed Pandaffodil with another animal
reward : expansion runes x10

ch5 : 2 acts
- hatch a fireglider (electric fire, 11h breeding) , sold for 175 gems in the market but breed is cheaper http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/wink.png
reward : (decoration)

ch6 : 4 acts
- raise Beast to level 15
- plant banana mana x4
- feed fireglider x20
- collect shards x70 from farms (2 per hour)
reward : Mrs Potter (lightning earth) hatching 6h - evolution 4h
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31195&d=1464194786&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31195&d=1464194838)

ch7 : 2 acts
- hatch skyger , (easy job : just put water and fire in den http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/wink.png )
- raise Mrs Potter to level 4
reward : 8000 apples

ch8 : 4 acts
- harvest magic melons x6
- raise Mrs Potter to level 8
- feed skyger x20
- breed frostfang with another animal
reward : (deco)

ch9 : 4 acts
- plant adventurenips (2h) x5
- raise Mrs Potter to level 11
- hatch a fairy ferret (fire nature, 3h) (skip:25gems)
- collect petals x30 from farms
reward : 10 gems

ch10 : 4 acts
- raise Mrs Potter to level 15
- harvest banana mana x6
- feed fairy ferret x25
- collect petals x60 from farms
reward : Beauty (lightning fire) - hatching : 20h - evolution : 14h

Hello everybody! I have too late to think of it at write amount of feed on . My Beast is already LVL 13 now.

2 feed x 5 = 10 to LVL 2
8 feed x 5 = 40 to LVL 3
16 feed x 5 = 80 to LVL 4
40 feed x 5 = 200 to LVL 5
80 feed x 5 = 400 to LVL 6
160 feed x 5 = 800 to LVL 7
240 feed x 5 = 1200 to LVL 8
400 feed x 5 = 2000 to LVL 9
560 feed x 5 = 2800 to LVL 10
760 feed x 5 = 3800 to LVL 11
1000 feed x 5 = 5000 to LVL 12
1400 feed x 5 = 7000 to LVL 13
1800 feed x 5 = 9000 to LVL 14
2400 feed x 5 = 12.000 to LVL 15

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160522/uc64nx2z.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Hi everybody here Mrs. Potter and how much feed they need . Now I must Gems save together since I have no more frostfang.

0004 feed x 5 = 0020 to LVL 02
0016 feed x 5 = 0080 to LVL 03
0032 feed x 5 = 0160 to LVL 04
0080 feed x 5 = 0400 to LVL 05
0200 feed x 5 = 1000 to LVL 06
0400 feed x 5 = 2000 to LVL 07
0600 feed x 5 = 3000 to LVL 08
0800 feed x 5 = 4000 to LVL 09
1200 feed x 5 = 6000 to LVL 10
1600 feed x 5 = 08000 to LVL 11
2400 feed x 5 = 12000 to LVL 12
3200 feed x 5 = 16000 to LVL 13
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160526/aijh4733.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

19sparkles96
05-20-16, 11:32 AM
As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

Deep within the forest stood the most breathtakingly beautiful glass castle. The castle was home to the Beast, his adoring wife, Beauty, and his loyal subject, Mrs. Potter. The Beast was once kind and generous but had recently grown cold and vain. Now he was obsessed with outward beauty and the only things he seemed to care about anymore were his looks and his garden of roses. His wife and Mrs. Potter could hardly stand to see the Beast this way. Beauty realized that the Beast would no change his behavior himself, so she set out in search of answers. She vowed to find a way to return the Beast to the kind and caring creature he once was.

CH 2

One afternoon a wanderer in a hooded cloak stumbled upon the Beast's garden and stopped to admire the roses. She asked the Beast if she could pick on of his radiant roses. Exclaiming that picking just one rose would destroy the garden's beauty, the Beast rudely dismissed the wanderer, banishing her from his castle.

CH 3

The wanderer left the garden and when she was completely out of sight, she placed a curse on the castle to teach the Beast a lesson. Until he could act with kindness and see that true beauty comes from within, he would have to live in a place that was as broken as he was. The curse quickly enveloped the castle in a swirl of purple haze, transforming the once beautiful garden into an unruly mess of weeds and rubble. After the transformation was complete, only a single rose remained as a symbol of the great beauty that once beheld the castle.

CH 4

The Beast became so angry about his garden that he belted out a powerful roar. The sound was so intense that it instantly shattered the castle walls. The Beast now stood in the shambles of his once beautiful abode. He looked around at the destruction and watched as a petal began to fall from the once perfect single rose.

CH 5

It was then that the Beast realized that the rose was more of a moral compass than just a keepsake of fallen beauty. The falling petals had a direct correlation with his behavior and represented a true reflection of what was in his heart. The petals would continue to fall until the Beast could act out of pure love and kindness.

CH 6

Mrs. Potter had always been like a mother to the Beast and was the only one that could tolerate his beastly temper. She
knew that deep down the Beast had a good heart but that somewhere along the way it had grown cold and uncaring. she believed that his obsession with outward beauty was masking his secret loneliness. If she could only find a way to make him less selfish and vain she knew that could reverse the curse.

CH 7

Mrs. Potter knew that if the Beast was ever going to reverse the curse he would need to leave his precious castle and find a way to prove himself. Not wanting to be away from what remained of his garden, the Beast refused to leave and threw a tremendous tantrum. Mrs. Potter calmed him down and gently reminded him that time was running out and that his behavior was causing more petals to fall from the single rose. The Beast agreed and took the rose with him since it was the only thing he had left that he cared about.

CH 8

In the forest, the Beast ran into the wanderer that had visited his castle earlier. As she walked by he stopped her to apologize for the way that he had acted. She thanked him and was about to be on her way, when he stopped her again. He extended his hand and offered her the rose. He said that this was the very last rose of its kind and he wanted her to have it. The wanderer looked puzzled and questioned the Beast's offering. He smiled and said that he realized that the most beautiful thing in the castle was the love and caring his family has shown him over the years, even when he acted horribly to them.

CH 9

The wanderer then removed her hooded cloak and the Beast gasped. It was Beauty! Something inside of the Beast's heart softened, his cheeks became rosy, and a sweet smile appeared across his face. He knelt down and apologized to Beauty for all the years he had acted so horribly. Before she had a chance to respond, the Beast picked her up and gave her the most adoring and heartfelt hug. Beauty was happy to have the old Beast back. The kind, sweet Beast she knew he always was.

Ch 10

As they both ran back to the castle, the rose began to glow and the curse began to lift. All the broken shards of glass magically returned to their rightful places in the castle. The garden started to bloom and again looked perfectly manicured. The Beast apologized to Mrs. Potter and gave her a hug so tight she let out a little squeak. The Beast was happy to see the castle and garden restored but never again did he covet it. He now knew that true lasting beauty comes from within.

ninasidstorm8
05-20-16, 11:33 AM

jojopeanut
05-20-16, 11:37 AM
The habitat...BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great work S8 :D

Sandybellee
05-20-16, 11:45 AM
Started! I'm working all day on my day 10. We'll see if it's a problem... Good luck, everyone!

ninasidstorm8
05-20-16, 11:48 AM
We will probably need to breed a Fire Glider (Electric/Fire) and Skyger (Dark) during the event since they are on sale in the shop. Remember that Pyro Pony (Fire) + Frostfang (Water) = Skyger (Dark). It is the one guaranteed outcome, so there should not be a need to purchase one.

debrasbistro
05-20-16, 11:48 AM
I like them ok; one looks like weasel witch ( tiny). I really don't like the dog....oh well. Hope all enjoy! At least I won't stress.

Raiven_Snow
05-20-16, 12:00 PM
I hope like other story book adventures we get heads up on what we need to plant and breed to complete this :eek:

Cdnfroglover
05-20-16, 12:02 PM
Does anyone know the elements of the new characters? Any Rainbow ones? Haven't started the storybook yet.... going to over work my gardens a few days and save up some food before I decide how far I'm going to go with the story. The beast looks pretty cool. But I don't want to waste food right now.... trying to level up a lot of super rares at the moment!

Clark_Wayne
05-20-16, 12:07 PM
the habitat is awesome ! but i need an expansion to buy it ! ;)

- plant powerpears x6

- raise Beast to level 5

- harvest spell melon (5h) x5

- hatch a fireglider (electric fire, 11h breeding) , sold for 175gems in market but breed is cheaper ;) (skip 25gems)

- plant banana mana x4
- feed fireglider x20
- collect shards x70 from farms (2 per hour)
reward : Mrs Potter (lightning earth) hatching 6h - evolution 4h

- hatch skyger , (easy job : just put water and fire in den ;) )
reward : 8000 apples

- harvest spell melons (5h) x6
- feed skyger x20

- collect petals x30 from farms (1 per hour) (advice from natxjkkggg : plant rune prune in 1 farm the day before)

ch10 : 4 acts
- raise Mrs Potter to level 15
- harvest banana mana x6
- feed fairy ferret x25
- collect petals x60 from farms (advice from natxjkkggg : plant rune prune in 3 farms the day before)
reward : Beauty (lightning fire) - hatching : 20h - evolution : 14h

chickenladyx14
05-20-16, 12:37 PM
Same here Cdnfroglover. Food is so hard to keep a good supply of and my treasure animals are hungry. The beast is awesome though!!

Drachenia
05-20-16, 12:39 PM
Hello everyone! So I've seen on the market:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160520/nke8iuum.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

I think we need to breeding Skyger and Fireglider in the Storybook again.

Drachenia
05-20-16, 12:43 PM
I hope that we can get in this storybook more feed of TL . I just only 6,000 food , I wish you all good success

BNM11013
05-20-16, 02:47 PM
So I have a question... is there a High,Mid, and low level difference in the storybooks? I know there are different requirements like that for Dragon Tales for Dragon Story...I know they are different games and all but they are usually spot on on somethings in the game...

FlatFoot
05-20-16, 03:10 PM
So I have a question... is there a High,Mid, and low level difference in the storybooks? I know there are different requirements like that for Dragon Tales for Dragon Story...I know they are different games and all but they are usually spot on on somethings in the game...

Fantasy Forest generally only has one level bucket for events.

JeffW60
05-20-16, 03:22 PM
Very nice habitat. I plan to buy it but can't until I expand. I need 14 runes to expand, so I hope to have them in a couple of days.

Atlantis536
05-20-16, 04:05 PM
Another fairytale! Wow! Now I need to study Robin Hood, Cinderella AND Beauty and the Beast before I make a movie adaptation!

JeffW60
05-20-16, 04:11 PM
Has anyone sped through the first few chapters? Curious to know what acts lie ahead.

19sparkles96
05-20-16, 04:47 PM
Just updated my storyline chapters.

ninasidstorm8
05-20-16, 05:05 PM
Just updated my storyline chapters.

I don't know if it's just me but I see the description you copied from each of the first 6 Chapters but not the tasks for each Act.

Thanks in advance for your help.

jkwyman6778
05-20-16, 05:19 PM

Thanks for posting tasks for chapters.

JeffW60
05-20-16, 05:20 PM
I don't know if it's just me but I see the description you copied from each of the first 6 Chapters but not the tasks for each Act.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Same here.

jkwyman6778
05-20-16, 05:20 PM

CH 1

Deep within the forest stood the most breathtakingly beautiful glass castle. The castle was home to the Beast, his adoring wife, Beauty, and his loyal subject, Mrs. Potter. The Beast was once kind and generous but had recently grown cold and vain. Now he was obsessed with outward beauty and the only things he seemed to care about anymore were his looks and his garden of roses. His wife and Mrs. Potter could hardly stand to see the Beast this way. Beauty realized that the Beast would no change his behavior himself, so she set out in search of answers. She vowed to find a way to return the Beast to the kind and caring creature he once was.

CH 2

One afternoon a wanderer in a hooded cloak stumbled upon the Beast's garden and stopped to admire the roses. She asked the Beast if she could pick on of his radiant roses. Exclaiming that picking just one rose would destroy the garden's beauty, the Beast rudely dismissed the wanderer, banishing her from his castle.

CH 3

The wanderer left the garden and when she was completely out of sight, she placed a curse on the castle to teach the Beast a lesson. Until he could act with kindness and see that true beauty comes from within, he would have to live in a place that was as broken as he was. The curse quickly enveloped the castle in a swirl of purple haze, transforming the once beautiful garden into an unruly mess of weeds and rubble. After the transformation was complete, only a single rose remained as a symbol of the great beauty that once beheld the castle.

CH 4

The Beast became so angry about his garden that he belted out a powerful roar. The sound was so intense that it instantly shattered the castle walls. The Beast now stood in the shambles of his once beautiful abode. He looked around at the destruction and watched as a petal began to fall from the once perfect single rose.

CH 5

It was then that the Beast realized that the rose was more of a moral compass than just a keepsake of fallen beauty. The falling petals had a direct correlation with his behavior and represented a true reflection of what was in his heart. The petals would continue to fall until the Beast could act out of pure love and kindness.

CH 6

Mrs. Potter had always been like a mother to the Beast and was the only one that could tolerate his beastly temper. She
knew that deep down the Beast had a good heart but that somewhere along the way it had grown cold and uncaring. she believed that his obsession with outward beauty was masking his secret loneliness. If she could only find a way to make him less selfish and vain she knew that could reverse the curse.

CH 7

Tasks?????

nvangel
05-20-16, 05:23 PM
Same here only see description and not tasks

Clark_Wayne
05-20-16, 05:51 PM
i added the chapter 2 in my post #10 for those who want to know ;)

MauiLady7
05-20-16, 05:53 PM
Yes it would be nice to know what animals we need to breed and feed! So we can plan on advance to have our breeding garden available etc.

If you could please update like the other story books that would be a huge help to everyone here.

I just leveled up to level 37 and there are no more battle grounds!!:eek::mad: The game just isn't the same without this feature. Do they replace it with something else? Anyone? Thanks

ninasidstorm8
05-20-16, 05:56 PM
i added the chapter 2 in my post #10 for those who want to know ;)

Thanks for the information.

ninasidstorm8
05-20-16, 06:02 PM
Yes it would be nice to know what animals we need to breed and feed! So we can plan on advance to have our breeding garden available etc.

If you could please update like the other story books that would be a huge help to everyone here.

I just leveled up to level 37 and there are no more battle grounds!!:eek::mad: The game just isn't the same without this feature. Do they replace it with something else? Anyone? Thanks

This is off topic but I hope it answers your question. The last Battleground was the Snowmonster battleground that was released in January 2016. Since Battlegrounds are not timed events, they are available until you complete them. In the past, a new Battleground has been released about every 3 months. I have been hoping they would release one soon since we are overdue for one.

JensensGirl64
05-20-16, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know what I should be planting to receive the most mirror shards towards completing Chapter Two? I just planted mana bananas since that was the best one last storybook.

Raiven_Snow
05-20-16, 07:50 PM

- plant powerpears x6

- raise Beast to lvl5
reward :

Thanks! Really helps us plan for what we need to do! ♥♥♥

Buttercup0001
05-20-16, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know what I should be planting to receive the most mirror shards towards completing Chapter Two? I just planted mana bananas since that was the best one last storybook.Im guessing, from previous storybooks, 2 mirror shards per hour.

Buttercup0001
05-20-16, 08:12 PM
Chapter 1 completed. Chapter 2 starts for me in 4 hrs. Thanks to Clark_Wayne for chapters 2 and 3.. Great help in planning for them.

natxjkkggg
05-21-16, 01:27 AM
What's the Problem,that we only Could see the story but not the chapters from 19sparkles96 ???

kingkobra73
05-21-16, 01:49 AM
Hey Wayne can you tell us what's the beasts elements please. Thank you

Sandybellee
05-21-16, 02:31 AM
Anyway, Beast is dark-water.

kingkobra73
05-21-16, 02:45 AM
Thank you very much Sandy 👍👍👍👍

Atlantis536
05-21-16, 04:21 AM
Name of the habitat and image pls? I deleted my FFS so I can't see it :(

Eluzyion
05-21-16, 04:44 AM
Im guessing, from previous storybooks, 2 mirror shards per hour.

I just finished Chapter 2 and I got an avg of 10 an hour harvesting power pears.. I did notice that when I logged out and back in it took longer for a mirror shard to pop up, when I stayed on..the longer I was on the more I got :) hope this helps!

Beast egg is in my nest as we speak!

ninasidstorm8
05-21-16, 07:00 AM
I finished Chapter 2 this morning. I can confirm that you get 2 mirror shards per hour of Harvesting time. I used both 5 hour and 1 hour crops and each gave 2 Mirror Shards per hour. The prize for Chapter 2 is Beast which is a Dark/Water hybrid that takes 6 hours to hatch. I will know in another 45 minutes what the Evolution time is.

Update: Beast Evolution Time 5 hours

Clark_Wayne
05-21-16, 07:23 AM
chapter 4 and 5 posted ;)

Eluzyion
05-21-16, 10:08 AM
chapter 4 and 5 posted ;)

Thank you! :)

Drachenia
05-21-16, 11:08 AM

- raise Beast to lvl10
- harvest magic melon (5h) x5
reward : expansion runes

Uff uff expansion Runes as a reward and I'm back at the limit with the land expansion

cuffy1
05-21-16, 11:14 AM
Hi can you confirm what level beast needs to be raised to in chapter 2 as you say level 15 And then level 10 in chapter 3??? Thanks

AliceWinter24
05-21-16, 11:21 AM
Hi can you confirm what level beast needs to be raised to in chapter 2 as you say level 15 And then level 10 in chapter 3??? Thanks

Lvl 5, not 15 :)

Sandybellee
05-21-16, 11:43 AM
Thank you so much for chapter info Clark Wayne! I was already afraid it was against the rules to share it now. :)

My Beast is finally on the nest.

jojopeanut
05-21-16, 12:08 PM
Thanks @Clark_Wayne for posting the chapter task for us :)

chickenladyx14
05-21-16, 12:23 PM
My Beast is in the flower (he was sooooo cute I hated to level him up!) with 4 hours to go. As usual. it's food I am scrounging around for. Hopefully I'll have enough to raise him a few more levels so I can at least acquire the runes.

Clark_Wayne
05-21-16, 01:08 PM
Thank you so much for chapter info Clark Wayne! I was already afraid it was against the rules to share it now. :)

My Beast is finally on the nest.

Thanks @Clark_Wayne for posting the chapter task for us :)

you are welcome. i will try to post what i know until sparkles post all of them ;) but i can't do it as fast as he did. but better have that than nothing : i know it is very hard to plan without infos ;)

zoe8piggy
05-21-16, 01:47 PM
Where do you go to tap on the storybook to start this. I don't know how to play this as I've never done this before. Please help. Thank you!

ninasidstorm8
05-21-16, 02:00 PM
Where do you go to tap on the storybook to start this. I don't know how to play this as I've never done this before. Please help. Thank you!

There are two ways. In between the peaks containing the Battle Arena and the Battleground there is a peak with a book that you can tap on. There is also a book icon on the right hand side of the screen that you can tap on. Either one will take you to the Storybook Adventure screen.

kuppikahvia
05-21-16, 02:23 PM
I think I'll take the Beast and then just stop there, because I am not a fan of the rest and they would only take up two valueable places in my forest, plus costing hundreds of thousands of food...
This way I can concentrate on breeding what I like, I really like the idea :)

zoe8piggy
05-21-16, 02:25 PM
Thank you Nina but there is nothing on the right side of my screen to tap except for some sale item. When I tap on the Battleground, it gives me a message saying I've reached the end of the battleground. It is not doing anything. Please help.

ninasidstorm8
05-21-16, 02:44 PM
Thank you Nina but there is nothing on the right side of my screen to tap except for some sale item. When I tap on the Battleground, it gives me a message saying I've reached the end of the battleground. It is not doing anything. Please help.

What level are you at? There is a minimum level requirement to participate in the Storybook Event but I am not sure what it is. I think it may be 14 or 17 but you should be eligible if you are at least level 20.

Your level is the number in the Star in the top left corner of the screen in case you don't know.

zoe8piggy
05-21-16, 02:52 PM
I am on level 45.

Sandybellee
05-21-16, 02:56 PM
I think I'll take the Beast and then just stop there, because I am not a fan of the rest and they would only take up two valueable places in my forest, plus costing hundreds of thousands of food...

Beast is actually my favorite of these ones too! I like the colors and how different it is. I was so glad it's the first one we get - no pressure to finish if there's a problem. Happy free breeding time! :)

Buttercup0001
05-21-16, 03:06 PM

Beauty, the final animal, is an Electric/Fire Ultra Rare. Ultra Rares do well in tournaments and the battlegrounds. I know that the UR do eat up a lot of food but in the end IMO they are worth it.

ninasidstorm8
05-21-16, 03:09 PM
I am on level 45.

The only other think I can think of is that you don't have the latest version of the App installed (1.5.6). I suggest that you contact support at support@teamlava.com but it may take a day or two to get a response.

GanleeKalinae
05-21-16, 03:12 PM
I am on level 45.

I've circled the two areas where should should be able to access the storybook in the attached pic, hope it works out for you! If this fails maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app?

Atlantis536
05-21-16, 03:54 PM
The Beast looks like the Krampus, the Mrs. Potter looks like the Weasel Witch and the Beauty is literally an uncombed Puppy Love! Are you running out of ideas !?!?

JeffW60
05-21-16, 04:29 PM
Chapter 2 went smoothly. The Beast will go in the evolution flower in a couple of hours and I'll plant Adventurenips overnight so chapter 3 will be completed immediately in the morning. The first real test will be the fireglider.

ButterscotchTabby
05-21-16, 04:33 PM
How do you collect mirror shards from farms? I see no options or explanations on how to do this. Help?

chickenladyx14
05-21-16, 04:36 PM
Can you level Beast up to level 10 early or do you need to wait until the chapter prompts tell you to? TYVM

JeffW60
05-21-16, 04:38 PM
How do you collect mirror shards from farms? I see no options or explanations on how to do this. Help?

You get mirror shards when you harvest. I believe it is 2 mirror shards per hour of growing time. So if you plant 1 hour crops you get 2 mirror shards. I planted 5 hour crops which yielded 10 mirror shards.

JeffW60
05-21-16, 04:38 PM
Can you level Beast up to level 10 early or do you need to wait until the chapter prompts tell you to? TYVM

I believe you can go ahead and level it up.

chickenladyx14
05-21-16, 04:40 PM
Thanks JeffW60! Much luck to you and all players when the breeding begins! :)
I just put Beast in to evolve to level 10. Leveling him up didn't take as much food as I feared it would.

GanleeKalinae
05-21-16, 04:43 PM
I went ahead and levelled up Beast to 15 and put him in the Rose Room habitat, looks pretty good in there!

JeffW60
05-21-16, 04:46 PM
I went ahead and levelled up Beast to 15 and put him in the Rose Room habitat, looks pretty good in there!

I really like that habitat. I've got to expand before I can buy it but I only need 9 runes so I should be buying it in the next couple of days.

BTW, I saw the Beast in your forest. I will be anxious to try him out in tournaments.

GanleeKalinae
05-21-16, 04:53 PM
I really like that habitat. I've got to expand before I can buy it but I only need 9 runes so I should be buying it in the next couple of days.

BTW, I saw the Beast in your forest. I will be anxious to try him out in tournaments.

The reward for chapter 4 is probably 5 runes so you are nearly there! His colouring matches the habitat nicely I think, both the habitat and Beast are some of my faves so far! Yeah, I look forward to seeing his animation in battle, should be beastly :p :D

Clark_Wayne
05-21-16, 04:58 PM
The Beast looks like the Krampus, the Mrs. Potter looks like the Weasel Witch and the Beauty is literally an uncombed Puppy Love! Are you running out of ideas !?!?

i was thinking the same ;)
krampus turned from green to blue
the witch became a beauty (what potion did she use ? LOL )

jkwyman6778
05-21-16, 05:24 PM

CH 1

CH 2

CH 3

CH 4

CH 5

CH 6

CH 7

What r the task for chapters, the story means nothing.....

kooky panda
05-21-16, 05:31 PM
I have added the chapters on post 2 that clark_wayne and ninasidstorm8 have provided.:)

Drachenia
05-21-16, 05:36 PM
I have added the chapters on post 2 that clark_wayne and ninasidstorm8 have provided.:)

Thank you Kooky Panda :D

jkwyman6778
05-21-16, 07:01 PM
Chapter 3, 4 &6 about raising beast ????? Chapter 3 raise beast to level 15 then chapter 4 raise beast to level 10 & chapter 6 raise beast to level 15 ????

ninasidstorm8
05-21-16, 07:05 PM
Chapter 3, 4 &6 about raising beast ????? Chapter 3 raise beast to level 15 then chapter 4 raise beast to level 10 & chapter 6 raise beast to level 15 ????

If you read closely it says lvl 5 for level 5. That is the letter l not a 1.

Clark_Wayne
05-21-16, 07:14 PM
If you read closely it says lvl 5 for level 5. That is the letter l not a 1.

i changed the lvl into level in my post #11. if kooky could changed it too in post#2.. ;)

Changed KP

Drachenia
05-21-16, 07:47 PM
Hello everybody! I have too late to think of it at write amount of feed on . My Beast is already LVL 13 now.

760 feed x 5 = 3800 to LVL 11
1000 feed x 5 = 5000 to LVL 12
1400 feed x 5 = 7000 to LVL 13
1800 feed x 5 = 9000 to LVL 14

I have not feed now :(

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160522/uc64nx2z.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

19sparkles96
05-21-16, 08:00 PM
Just completed the Storybook storyline paragraphs.

wheretheyreside
05-22-16, 12:38 AM
I actually really like the fact that the Beauty is so much like the Puppy Love, because it makes them match and look like they go together.

Sandybellee
05-22-16, 02:50 AM
I actually really like the fact that the Beauty is so much like the Puppy Love, because it makes them match and look like they go together.

Me too! :)

But now I have a problem... Beast is soooo cute as a juvenile I really really really don't want to evolve him further! I wish we could choose which stage the animal looks like after feeding it to epic!

tahitii
05-22-16, 02:59 AM
How many hours is the breeding time for Beast?

Clark_Wayne
05-22-16, 03:43 AM
How many hours is the breeding time for Beast?

you can not breed Beast : it is a reward from the current tales (see post #2 or post#11)

btw post#11 updated ;)

tahitii
05-22-16, 03:46 AM
Oh sorry i was meaning the time in the nest

Silverrain1
05-22-16, 04:46 AM
Not started yet but thanks to everyone posting chapter information. Makes it so helpful. I need a bit more food before I will feel happy enough to do this. I don't tend to struggle food wise but that's probs because I wait till the last min on pretty much all of these!

judyandthecat
05-22-16, 04:54 AM
Oh sorry i was meaning the time in the nest

Six hours

judyandthecat
05-22-16, 04:55 AM
you can not breed Beast : it is a reward from the current tales (see post #2 or post#11)

btw post#11 updated ;)

Thank you for being ahead and posting so I know that I have to get that fire glider next ...
I think I am looking for eleven hours breeding time for a fire glider.

Clark_Wayne
05-22-16, 05:37 AM
Thank you for being ahead and posting so I know that I have to get that fire glider next ...
I think I am looking for eleven hours breeding time for a fire glider.

yes fire glider is 11h ;)

edit : shock fennec is 11h too, if i remember right

Cdnfroglover
05-22-16, 10:49 AM
In the end I decided to only go as high as chapter two to get the beast cause he's cool looking! Saving my food for leveling up supers I already have! Good luck storybooking everyone!

Drachenia
05-22-16, 01:57 PM
Hi everybody needs the Beast feed to LVL 15:

2400 feed x 5 = 12.000 to LVL 15

Added to your quote on post 2- KP

Drachenia
05-22-16, 02:05 PM
Hello Clark_Wayne how many gems it costs , the task to skip with breeding Pandaffodil with any animal ?

calvinxx
05-22-16, 02:40 PM
I have once again decided not to participate in the storybook. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite childhood movies and I think the designs are nice and the concept as a whole almost sold me on participating but in the end I've decided that I just want to focus on my own agenda and leveling up super rares that I truly love. My usual complaints still stand in that I hate majority of the tasks involved in the storybook such as having to plant low yield crops and level up the creatures to epic when I would much rather use my food on others. Now my only decision is whether or not to purchase the habitat for some of my animals I already have...

chickenladyx14
05-22-16, 02:54 PM
I am going to forego the Rose Room. I don't really care for it that much and I feel that 200 gems is too much to spend on it. Beast looks amazing in the Glowing Garden habitat.

Maid Mareian, with her beautiful rose embellishments, would have looked terrific in the Rose Room had it matched her elements.

After I get the runes, I will not be going any further. I don't have the food to raise new animals to high levels.

JeffW60
05-22-16, 04:16 PM
Chapter 3 went smoothly. The Beast is already at level 10, and will plant melons overnight. Chapter 4 should be completed very quickly in the morning.

Clark_Wayne
05-22-16, 05:47 PM
Hello Clark_Wayne how many gems it costs , the task to skip with breeding Pandaffodil with any animal ?

sorry i don't know :D

kelekia21
05-22-16, 06:51 PM
Anyone know what type the last 2 animals are? I am most likely going to skip the rest of this storybook (just got Beast) because I simply do not have room and have too man in storage I want to take out already and I do not want to have to delete anymore animals I already have just to make room for these. However, I do not want to miss out on any that might be special types like the new rainbow type we just got.

JeffW60
05-22-16, 07:17 PM
The last act of chapter 4 is to breed a panda with another animal. I would assume it best to breed it with a Pyro pony for the best chance at a short breed time. I don't want a long breed time since I want to try for the fire glider asap. Just wondering if the pyro pony is the best option.

ninasidstorm8
05-22-16, 07:36 PM
The last act of chapter 4 is to breed a panda with another animal. I would assume it best to breed it with a Pyro pony for the best chance at a short breed time. I don't want a long breed time since I want to try for the fire glider asap. Just wondering if the pyro pony is the best option.

If you want a really short breed time, try breeding a Pandaffodil with a Pandaffodil. Result is a Pandaffodil which is 1 hour in the den and 20 seconds in the nest. Of course if you have an animal in the nest before it, the short time doesn't help much. A Crystal Unicorn will do the same thing as long as you don't get a Gem Hybrid.

JeffW60
05-22-16, 07:46 PM
If you want a really short breed time, try breeding a Pandaffodil with a Pandaffodil. Result is a Pandaffodil which is 1 hour in the den and 20 seconds in the nest. Of course if you have an animal in the nest before it, the short time doesn't help much. A Crystal Unicorn will do the same thing as long as you don't get a Gem Hybrid.

Thanks. I knew I could count on you for good advice. Since I only have one pandaffodil I guess I will have to breed it with a CU and hope for the best. Never a bad thing to get a gem hybrid fail I suppose.

ninasidstorm8
05-22-16, 08:15 PM
Thanks. I knew I could count on you for good advice. Since I only have one pandaffodil I guess I will have to breed it with a CU and hope for the best. Never a bad thing to get a gem hybrid fail I suppose.

You are welcome. If you have an empty nest between now and then, 100 coins and 20 seconds gets you a Pandaffodil. One turn in the Evolution Flower, 30 seconds after 65 Apples for feeding gets you a level 4 Pandaffodil ready to breed.

Just remember that the animal you breed for the Breed with a Pandaffodil step will be blocked in the Den until you hatch what is in the nest, so you may not save any time and you reduce the time for getting explosives.

A better idea might be to breed the Pandaffodil with a Fireglider (or any other Electric/Fire) to try for the Fireglider you need to hatch for Chapter 5 Act 2. That is what I plan on doing.

spinningdoggies
05-22-16, 08:20 PM
For some reason I did not get the beast when I completed that days tasks. I have not been able to find a way to report this. Any help would be appreciated.

ninasidstorm8
05-22-16, 08:32 PM
For some reason I did not get the beast when I completed that days tasks. I have not been able to find a way to report this. Any help would be appreciated.

It should be in your storage. Make sure your Storage tab is on Animals or All. If you don't see it, force close your game, restart and look again.

tuffyjkitten
05-22-16, 08:53 PM
I started breeding for the fire glider yesterday. Got him and he is on the nest, waiting to hatch. Den is free to breed Pandaffodil with someone tomorrow and not interfere with fire glider acquisition. Just have to remember NOT to hatch him yet!

LauraGSJK
05-22-16, 09:17 PM
I finished Chapter 2 this morning. I can confirm that you get 2 mirror shards per hour of Harvesting time. I used both 5 hour and 1 hour crops and each gave 2 Mirror Shards per hour. The prize for Chapter 2 is Beast which is a Dark/Water hybrid that takes 6 hours to hatch. I will know in another 45 minutes what the Evolution time is.

Update: Beast Evolution Time 5 hours

Thank you SO VERY MUCH, Ninasidstorm8. You are always so very helpful, and also so very kind! We are all very lucky you are a part of the S8 community. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you have a happy week! :)

LauraGSJK
05-22-16, 09:21 PM

Were you able to get the Storybook Adventure? I had the same problem with the first one. I didn't even know it was going on, and missed getting the animals. I deleted my game, then re-installed it. Don't worry about losing anything. Your progress, animals, habitats, etc., are saved on S8 servers.

Will you please let me know how it goes? Good luck! :)

I started breeding for the fire glider yesterday. Got him and he is on the nest, waiting to hatch. Den is free to breed Pandaffodil with someone tomorrow and not interfere with fire glider acquisition. Just have to remember NOT to hatch him yet!

Hi tuffyjkitten. What did you use to breed your fire glider? Thank you and congratulations!

you are welcome. i will try to post what i know until sparkles post all of them ;) but i can't do it as fast as he did. but better have that than nothing : i know it is very hard to plan without infos ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you Clark_Wayne!

AFlamingRose
05-23-16, 12:32 AM
Thanks for the reminder! I'd forgotten.

I love the dog with the Rose prize. Pretty.

catlicja
05-23-16, 01:23 AM
I was wondering... could I use Fire Glider and Crystal Unicorn to breed Fire Glider?

natxjkkggg
05-23-16, 01:28 AM
Yes!!!! You can.

Clark_Wayne
05-23-16, 01:49 AM
I was wondering... could I use Fire Glider and Crystal Unicorn to breed Fire Glider?

yes you can, but you can also get a crystal hybrid, which means you need to use gems to skip the act or wait 2 days ;)

to everybody : my post#11 is updated . you need to hatch skyger in chapter 7 !

Sandybellee
05-23-16, 03:40 AM
Good luck to everyone continuing! I decided I love Beast too much as a juvenile to raise him any further. (He is already ready to evolve to level 10 so I have to be careful not to accidentally evolve him). :)

catlicja
05-23-16, 06:42 AM
Thanks guys!
I chose safer option, with pyro pony and lightning leopard and I have 11h. So I hope it is Fire Glider :)

stellasfairyland
05-23-16, 06:48 AM
I took a short cut by breeding a Pandaffodil and a Fire Glider and got a Fire Glider on my first try. It satisfied both steps. Good Luck.

catlicja
05-23-16, 07:09 AM
I took a short cut by breeding a Pandaffodil and a Fire Glider and got a Fire Glider on my first try. It satisfied both steps. Good Luck.

Clever :) congratulations!

AuroraLava
05-23-16, 07:09 AM
Hello Clark_Wayne, can you tell us the elements for Mrs. Potter please?

- plant powerpears x6

- raise Beast to level 5

- harvest magic melon (5h) x5

- hatch a fireglider (electric fire) , sold for 175 gems in the market but breed is cheaper ;)

- ?? (auto completed, so i can not tell you :D)
- feed fireglider x20
- collect shards x70 from farms
reward : Mrs Potter

- hatch skyger , (easy job : just put water and fire in den ;) )
reward :

ch8

zoe8piggy
05-23-16, 07:28 AM
Hi LauraGSJK, no, I was not able to get the storybook adventure. There is nothing anywhere on my screen. It is probably too late for me to start now. But I guess I should get it fixed for the future. So I would just delete the game and reinstall? And I would not lose anything you said. I'm Afraid to try it but you think that will fix the problem?
Thanks for your help!

ninasidstorm8
05-23-16, 08:37 AM
I made a mistake last night and planted my usual Nexus Nuts before checking my notes and realizing I was supposed to plant Spell Melons. So that put me a bit behind. This morning I harvest my Nexus Nuts and plated the Spell Melons. I also had a decision to make about the Breeding Den, since I hatched my latest Planther. Leave my Den open for 5 hours then breeding something with a Pandaffodil for Chapter 4 Act 3 or make another try for a Trick or Treent. I went for trying for the Trick or Treent and ended up with my 6th straight Planther. So that didn't work out. So it will take me another 3 1/2 hours to complete Chapter 4.

I plan on breeding a Pandaffodil with a Fire Glider for a chance to get the animal needed for Chapter 6 at the same time. I figure we have about a 22% chance of this succeeding. A 1 in 3 chance of getting an Electric/Fire animal and a 2 in 3 chance of that animal being a common. Chapter 6 looks easy enough so that I can catch up if I fall a bit behind.

ninasidstorm8
05-23-16, 08:38 AM

I am not sure if you are still interested in the answer, but the cost to skip the Breed any animal with a Pandaffodil step is 25 Gems.

kooky panda
05-23-16, 09:16 AM
Hi LauraGSJK, no, I was not able to get the storybook adventure. There is nothing anywhere on my screen. It is probably too late for me to start now. But I guess I should get it fixed for the future. So I would just delete the game and reinstall? And I would not lose anything you said. I'm Afraid to try it but you think that will fix the problem?
Thanks for your help!
Your game data is saved on the servers. It is safe to deleted and redownload. Make sure you have a storm ID and password set up for your game.

monbohn
05-23-16, 09:22 AM
Thanks for your help!

Hi! It is not too late for you to start the storybook. We always have the option of starting it later as long as it's within the time frame they give us. If I remember correctly. ...which hopefully someone can verify....we have until the 23rd to start. I haven't started mine yet. I usually wait and stock up on food and see what's coming up so I can be prepared. Thanks to this wonderful community and the people who post the tasks for us I've been able to do that. :D It is especially helpful to me this time since Dragon Story has the same type of event going on right now and I chose to start that one first so I won't have difficult tasks for both going on at the same time. Stock up your food!!! And keep up with all the helpful hints in here on how you are more likely to achieve the best results breeding certain animals together. At this point I could probably make it through a Storybook on my own if I had to, but there are several I wouldn't have made it through without all the info shared by others. :D And yes, you can safely delete and reinstall your game without losing anything. I have had to do that with various games when they were glitching. Good luck to you! Don't hesitate to ask about anything you don't know....everyone here is very friendly and helpful!! :D

spinningdoggies
05-23-16, 10:52 AM
I have looked in my storage and despite there being an icon where he should be, there is no name or image on the icon.

I have tried closing the game at least 3 times and restarting my phone.

So very frustrating!!!!

ninasidstorm8
05-23-16, 11:03 AM
I have looked in my storage and despite there being an icon where he should be, there is no name or image on the icon.

So very frustrating!!!!

Sounds like you are having a problem updating. Try shutting down all apps and then just start FFS. You may want to also try clearing some space by deleting unneeded pictures and files.

kooky panda
05-23-16, 11:04 AM
Thanks for your help!
I had someone check your game and looks like you are playing on an older version of the game.
Please update to the latest version of Fantasy Forest Story (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantasy-forest-story-land/id877831982?mt=8)

Thanks!

kooky panda
05-23-16, 11:06 AM

So very frustrating!!!!
A community manager has responded to your bug thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91762-Problem-with-tales&p=1299794&viewfull=1#post1299794

debrasbistro
05-23-16, 11:25 AM
Fire Glider on my main account.
Gold Lion on my iPhone - 21 hours :(
Way too long fails on this one.
Best of luck to all.

Drachenia
05-23-16, 11:27 AM
So now I'm in another game so far here the missing data : Beast:

2 feed x 5 = 10 to LVL 2
8 feed x 5 = 40 to LVL 3
16 feed x 5 = 80 to LVL 4
40 feed x 5 = 200 to LVL 5
80 feed x 5 = 400 to LVL 6
160 feed x 5 = 800 to LVL 7
240 feed x 5 = 1200 to LVL 8
400 feed x 5 = 2000 to LVL 9
560 feed x 5 = 2800 to LVL 10

Added info to your quote in post 2.-KP

Clark_Wayne
05-23-16, 11:29 AM

Mrs Potter : lightning earth

ninasidstorm8
05-23-16, 12:59 PM
I tried to Breed a Pandaffodil and Fireglider to complete Chapter 4. Not so lucky on getting the Fireglider for Chapter 5 as I ended up with a 6 hour timer (Jackalope). Thinking back on it. I should have tried to breed the Fireglider this morning rather than a last try for the Trick or Treent, If I was successful, I would have it in the nest ready for Chapter 5 and then I could have finished the Breed a Pandaffodil with another animal when the Den was free. If I failed, I would have ended up in the same position I am in now. Since the Fireglider needs 11 hours in the Den and the nest, breeding for it 22 hours before the start of Chapter 5 makes a lot of sense.

Oh well, I will make my second try at the Fireglider just before going to bed tonight. Hopefully I will get it then.

AuroraLava
05-23-16, 01:32 PM
Thanks!!!!
I wonder if Beauty will have the rainbow element.:D

giraffetasticc
05-23-16, 01:48 PM
I had someone check your game and looks like you are playing on an older version of the game.
Please update to the latest version of Fantasy Forest Story (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fantasy-forest-story-land/id877831982?mt=8)

Thanks!

Hi! I seem to be having the same issue. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled but still no luck. Is there a different version for Android?

Buttercup0001
05-23-16, 02:01 PM
1st try for a Fire Glider, breeding Lightning Leopard and Piro Pony, resulted in a 21hr breed time. Super Rare Gold Lion fail.

kooky panda
05-23-16, 02:03 PM
Hi! I seem to be having the same issue. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled but still no luck. Is there a different version for Android?
I believe this is the current version for android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fantasy

MaribouMay
05-23-16, 03:13 PM
Mrs Potter : lightning earth

Thank you! Can you tell us us how much food to level her up? I am guessing, based on previous events, that it will be 96,660. Also, what are her incubation and evolution times?

tuffyjkitten
05-23-16, 03:14 PM
Hi tuffyjkitten. What did you use to breed your fire glider? Thank you and congratulations!

I used fire glider and pyro pony. Needed a new baby since my fire glider is already level 10. Hope you get one quickly!

JeffW60
05-23-16, 04:49 PM
Chapter 4 went ok. Bred pandaffodil with pyro pony earlier today and got a jackalope. Just put that on the nest and bred pyro pony with lightning leapard and got my fire glider. I'll move it to the nest in the morning and chapter 5 should be completed tomorrow afternoon.

federerGOAT
05-23-16, 04:59 PM
Got an 18 hr then a 21 hr trying for the glider.
Sigh.

giraffetasticc
05-23-16, 06:22 PM
I believe this is the current version for android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.fantasy

Hmm.. Still not showing up even after installing the new version. Any suggestions?

federerGOAT
05-23-16, 06:40 PM
Hmm.. Still not showing up even after installing the new version. Any suggestions?

What level are you on?
I think you need to be at a certain level to take part in the storybook.

Clark_Wayne
05-23-16, 06:44 PM
Thank you! Can you tell us us how much food to level her up? I am guessing, based on previous events, that it will be 96,660. Also, what are her incubation and evolution times?

sorry , but my infos are limited :D and i haven't those about food and evolution :D

Drachenia
05-23-16, 07:45 PM
sorry i don't know :D

Thank you :D Hello Clark_Wayne the chapter to skip to breed Pandaffodil and other animal costs 25 gems

ninasidstorm8
05-23-16, 08:11 PM
I am not sure if anyone else noticed but the reward for Chapter 4 is 10 Runes. That is an actual increase over the 5 Runes we received as one of the Chapter prizes in the last few Storybook Adventures. The last time we received 10 Runes was for the Haunted Hollows Storybook in October of last year (the 3rd Storybook).

Hopefully its a permanent change and not a one-time mistake.

MaribouMay
05-23-16, 10:03 PM
sorry , but my infos are limited :D and i haven't those about food and evolution :D

No worries, just hoping you knew the numbers. Thank you. :D

MaribouMay
05-23-16, 10:04 PM
I am not sure if anyone else noticed but the reward for Chapter 4 is 10 Runes. That is an actual increase over the 5 Runes we received as one of the Chapter prizes in the last few Storybook Adventures. The last time we received 10 Runes was for the Haunted Hollows Storybook in October of last year (the 3rd Storybook).

I noticed that! It is very welcome!

zoe8piggy
05-24-16, 12:26 AM
OK, I go mine updated and now I have the storybook. Thank you everyone for your help! ��

Clark_Wayne
05-24-16, 01:53 AM

yes i put the number of runes 1-2 days ago ;)
btw more infos in post#11 ;)

honerkowski
05-24-16, 02:52 AM
1st try for a Fire Glider, breeding Lightning Leopard and Piro Pony, resulted in a 21hr breed time. Super Rare Gold Lion fail.

I kinda like the Storybook Adventures with the increased Chance of Breeding rare or superrare animals - I got Petite Panda on first try for this Event.

chila1234
05-24-16, 06:56 AM
May I know where I can find chapters 8 to 10? Thanks

AuroraLava
05-24-16, 07:17 AM
May I know where I can find chapters 8 to 10? Thanks

You have to wait until Clark_Wayne or someone else updates the list on page 1 or page 2. The people who post are regular players who use their own money and buy gems to speed up the game so they can post for us. So it may take them a little while to get things updated, especially if they have to work or take care of their families. Just be a little patient and someone will get there. :)

ninasidstorm8
05-24-16, 08:24 AM
Chapter 5 went smoothly. I received the desired 11 hour timer before going to bed last night. After I harvested my Nexus Nuts this morning, I planted 6 crops of Adventurnips which I harvested 2 hours later to complete Act 1. I just moved the Fireglider to the nest to complete Act 2 and Chapter 5. Received the Rose Display decoration for my ever growing Storage area.

Chapter 6 looks easy, so I just need to time things so that I have an open Breeding Den to breed the Skyger for Chapter 7. With about 3 hours until update time, I am going to hold off breeding another animal until after the update to see if anything new is released.

JeffW60
05-24-16, 08:33 AM
Chapter 5 went smoothly. Fire Glider just hatched. As I look ahead the next potential hang up won't be until chapter 9 when we have to hatch a fairy ferret.

tuffyjkitten
05-24-16, 08:44 AM
Chapter 5 went smoothly. Fire Glider just hatched. As I look ahead the next potential hang up won't be until chapter 9 when we have to hatch a fairy ferret.

What? Ick. Do you have the steps for the rest of chapter 7 and 8?

ninasidstorm8
05-24-16, 08:55 AM

See Post #11 for latest information by Clark_Wayne. It's updated through most of Chapter 8.

kooky panda
05-24-16, 08:55 AM

Added these to Post 2! :)

chinchi22
05-24-16, 11:14 AM
Does anyone know if we have to feed the Fireglider more than the 20 times originally requested, as my first breeding of Pyro Pony and Lightening Leopard produced a 21 hour Gold Lion ( nice, but at an inappropriate time ) which I sped up and bred again only to now get a 17 hour Cockatorch! Again, nice as I havent got one of those either, but I am thinking of using 25 gems to skip the step of breeding the Fireglider, and just feeding the one I allready have 20 times. The problem is, even though its currently only on level 4, if I have to feed it more than 20 times, its gonna eat into the food supply that I need for the feeding of Miss Potter.

Clark_Wayne
05-24-16, 11:25 AM
Does anyone know if we have to feed the Fireglider more than the 20 times originally requested, as my first breeding of Pyro Pony and Lightening Leopard produced a 21 hour Gold Lion ( nice, but at an inappropriate time ) which I sped up and bred again only to now get a 17 hour Cockatorch! Again, nice as I havent got one of those either, but I am thinking of using 25 gems to skip the step of breeding the Fireglider, and just feeding the one I allready have 20 times. The problem is, even though its currently only on level 4, if I have to feed it more than 20 times, its gonna eat into the food supply that I need for the feeding of Miss Potter.

during last storybook, we needed only to feed 20x the 1st common animal we had to breed
besides, they ask to breed skyger in chapter 7 so i think it must be the same this time. but i won't swear that until having the last chapter ;)

chickenladyx14
05-24-16, 11:31 AM
CU and Hareon = 11 hour timer for me.

Buttercup0001
05-24-16, 03:39 PM

2nd attempt for a Fire Glider resulted in a 14hr fail.
I really hope that I can breed one soon I really don't want to use 25 gems to skip the step.

sgr1953
05-24-16, 04:07 PM
This is my first storybook quest. So far, I've been able to keep up with each adventure and am lucky enough to wait for the next chapter. Breeding the Fire Glider has slowed me down and I won't make the deadline before the next adventure is released. Can anyone tell me if we have extra days to finish the adventures? Or, will the storybook quest end 24 hours after the 10th chapter is released? The answer will help me plan my farming and breeding. Thanks much. :)

ninasidstorm8
05-24-16, 04:21 PM
This is my first storybook quest. So far, I've been able to keep up with each adventure and am lucky enough to wait for the next chapter. Breeding the Fire Glider has slowed me down and I won't make the deadline before the next adventure is released. Can anyone tell me if we have extra days to finish the adventures? Or, will the storybook quest end 24 hours after the 10th chapter is released? The answer will help me plan my farming and breeding. Thanks much. :)

You will not get any extra time at the end. However, if you are late finishing a Chapter, it is often easy to make up the time in subsequent Chapters.

chila1234
05-24-16, 05:08 PM
You have to wait until Clark_Wayne or someone else updates the list on page 1 or page 2. The people who post are regular players who use their own money and buy gems to speed up the game so they can post for us. So it may take them a little while to get things updated, especially if they have to work or take care of their families. Just be a little patient and someone will get there. :)

Thanks. I thought it came from the programmers.

CocoMom101
05-24-16, 05:14 PM
Does anyone have information on Chapter 6 Act 2? All is says on the initial post is that it autocompleted.

monbohn
05-24-16, 07:52 PM
Got a 17 hour fail trying for a Fireglider. Not sure what that is but glad I started trying early enough to get it in the nest tomorrow and free up my den to breed my Pandaffofil. Suppose I'll try breeding it with a Fireglider. :)

Edit: I missed seeing the post that says 17 hours is a Cockatorch.

LilliDee
05-24-16, 09:56 PM
As I look ahead the next potential hang up won't be until chapter 9 when we have to hatch a fairy ferret.

Am I missing something here? How do you know what chapter 9 is?

tuffyjkitten
05-24-16, 10:12 PM
See Post #11 for latest information by Clark_Wayne. It's updated through most of Chapter 8.

I saw that, but jeffw60 was referencing chapter 9....

cheetahblood
05-24-16, 10:59 PM
Threw in Crystal Unicorn x Sea Horse while there was a lull before I needed to breed the Fireglider and accidentally got a 45 hour timer. This will be my third gem hybrid which is always welcome, but it's a tad bad timing. :p

Clark_Wayne
05-25-16, 12:50 AM
post#11 : chap6 act2 updated :D chap8 complete

Updated post 2- KP

cherrycastleorchard
05-25-16, 01:45 AM
This game is ridiculous 33 hrs to expand. Am thinking of deleting it as it takes too long to do everything especially expanding. Gets boring waiting

cherrycastleorchard
05-25-16, 01:45 AM
Sorry not expand but clear after expanding

Phaedrakiki
05-25-16, 01:49 AM
I waited 'til the last minute for the storybook to auto-start, as RL's been really busy. I'm surprised--this is the first time I haven't found all the steps posted on pg. 1 of the thread. (I realize, I've been very spoiled so far, lol!)

Big thanks to Clark_Wayne for Chapters 1 - 8! Having the task info makes a huge difference. But now...does anyone have the remaining chapter information? There's nothing about Chptr's 9 & 10...

ninasidstorm8
05-25-16, 01:51 AM
Does anyone have information on Chapter 6 Act 2? All is says on the initial post is that it autocompleted.

It is Plant Mana Bananas x4.

olgatt
05-25-16, 02:30 AM
- harvest magic melons x6
- feed skyger x20
reward : (deco ?)

Anybody knows how much food is needed ? LV1 to LV15
I reviewed the topic but couldn't see such info, thanks.
I'll check again, but meanwhile feel free to share if you know.
Cheers :)

How I gonna feed up that BIG mouth of Potter's
LV13 it needs 4000*5= 20 000 apples, and probably another 25 000 for LV14.
Definitely worried about it.

natxjkkggg
05-25-16, 03:19 AM
I think the Same we have to had in the past at the storybooks for the second animal, this has been about 96650 apples!!

jentlezat
05-25-16, 04:58 AM
Just in case anyone is interested in what the 2nd act of Chapter 6 is:
*plant 4 Mana Bananas

I looked through the posts and didn't see this info - so if this could be added to the original post with the activities needed -
that would be great! Thanks

Thanks! Added to post 2!- KP

BiggerBubbles
05-25-16, 05:56 AM
Threw in Crystal Unicorn x Sea Horse while there was a lull before I needed to breed the Fireglider and accidentally got a 45 hour timer. This will be my third gem hybrid which is always welcome, but it's a tad bad timing. :p

Congrats, last storybook the same thing happened to me, I bred a Jade Kirin about halfway through, didn't have many gems so took a bit of planning to handle that, didn't catch up till about the second to last day.

sgr1953
05-25-16, 06:29 AM
h6 : 4 acts
- ?? (auto completed, so i can not tell you )
- feed fireglider x20
- collect shards x70 from farms
reward : Mrs Potter (lightning earth)

For those who might be interested. The second activity for chapter 6 is to plant 4 bananas. :) I've been wondering for days.

ninasidstorm8
05-25-16, 07:29 AM
Chapter 6 went smoothly. I already had Beast at Level 15 so Act 1 completed immediately. I harvested 4 of my overnight crops of Nexus Nuts and planted 4 crops of Mana Bananas to complete Act 2. I had a level 10 Fireglider that I fed 20 times so I could skip the Evolution Flower and completed Act 3. Then I harvested my 2 remaining crops of Nexus Nuts and received 20 of the 70 Mirror Shards required for Act 4. Then I planted those 2 farms with Charm Cherries. I repeated the harvesting and planting of Charm Cherries 4 more times to get to 68 Mirror Shards. I decided to take a chance to see if I could get the remaining 2 with Power Pears. I figured it would take about 6 plantings. To my surprise, I received the last 2 Mirror Shards in one harvesting.

Mrs. Potter in storage and my nest will be free in another 3 1/2 hours to hatch her.

CocoMom101
05-25-16, 09:00 AM
Any data on incubation/evolution time for Mrs. Potter? Thnx all for all the info on this Storybook.

Clark_Wayne
05-25-16, 09:39 AM
Any data on incubation/evolution time for Mrs. Potter? Thnx all for all the info on this Storybook.

infos about Mrs Potter updated in post #11 ;) and more infos about chapter 9

Updated post 2- KP

thanks kooky :)

sweethutch
05-25-16, 12:39 PM
Hi all! A big thank you to those of you that sped ahead and provided info for all of us!!! I'm hoping to confirm something?: In chapter 4 it says to harvest magic melons. Is that suppose to be Spell melons??? My chapter 4 unlocks tonight and I want to make sure I plant the right crop. Thanks in advance for any clarification!!!

ninasidstorm8
05-25-16, 12:59 PM
Hi all! A big thank you to those of you that sped ahead and provided info for all of us!!! I'm hoping to confirm something?: In chapter 4 it says to harvest magic melons. Is that suppose to be Spell melons??? My chapter 4 unlocks tonight and I want to make sure I plant the right crop. Thanks in advance for any clarification!!!

Yes, it is Harvest Spell Melons x5.

Clark_Wayne
05-25-16, 01:52 PM

Yes, it is Harvest Spell Melons x5.

yes spell melons LOL sorry since i don't play in english, i don't always remember the exact terms :D
post#11 corrected

ninasidstorm8
05-25-16, 02:28 PM
yes spell melons LOL sorry since i don't play in english, i don't always remember the exact terms :D
post#11 corrected

I thought that was the case, I understood what you meant. Thanks for pushing ahead and letting us know what to expect. I hope it didn't cost you too much.

JeffW60
05-25-16, 03:16 PM
Chapter 6 went smoothly. Mrs. Potter is on the nest and I will breed my Skyger later tonight but it will be tomorrow afternoon when it hatches because I have to put a chromodile fail on the nest first. But chapter 7 appears easy enough.

sweethutch
05-25-16, 03:41 PM
Thank you Ninas and Clark_Wayne!!!! No worries, we all appreciate any help you can provide!

Clark_Wayne
05-25-16, 03:54 PM
I thought that was the case, I understood what you meant. Thanks for pushing ahead and letting us know what to expect. I hope it didn't cost you too much.

don't worry , cost me nothing because infos provided by someone else ;) i just share infos i got from there :)

Buttercup0001
05-25-16, 04:22 PM
I can't breed a Fire Glider, despite all the attempts. I have a Fire Glider at level 10, so I might have to spend the 25 gems to skip that act.

LilliDee
05-25-16, 04:43 PM
Chapter 6 went smoothly. Mrs. Potter is on the nest and I will breed my Skyger later tonight but it will be tomorrow afternoon when it hatches because I have to put a chromodile fail on the nest first. But chapter 7 appears easy enough.

Don't forget to work on your fiery ferret for chapt. 9.

Drachenia
05-25-16, 05:54 PM
Hi everybody here Mrs. Potter and how much feed they need . Now I must Gems save together since I have no more frostfang.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160526/aijh4733.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

kooky panda
05-25-16, 07:30 PM

Thanks! Added to post 2

federerGOAT
05-25-16, 07:48 PM
post#11 corrected

Magic melons rolls off the tongue better anyway. :)

ethan1brothers
05-25-16, 11:18 PM
[

Quote Originally Posted by cheetahblood View Post

Threw in Crystal Unicorn x Sea Horse while there was a lull before I needed to breed the Fireglider and accidentally got a 45 hour timer. This will be my third gem hybrid which is always welcome, but it's a tad bad timing.

Congrats, last storybook the same thing happened to me, I bred a Jade Kirin about halfway through, didn't have many gems so took a bit of planning to handle that, didn't catch up till about the second to last day. "

you ever notice you only get those when ya in in the middle of a quest line and never when ya just sitting there not doing anything overly useful?

Clark_Wayne
05-26-16, 02:55 AM
chapter 9 complete ;) (see post#11)

Updated your quote in post 2- KP

tuffyjkitten
05-26-16, 07:14 AM
Thanks Clark_Wayne!

I'm amazed that I got all of the animals we had to breed on the first try, besides Skyger which was guaranteed. It's been an easy storybook. My only glitch so far was not having a habitat for Mrs P and waiting until this morning when it finished building to hatch her. She is evolving now.

ninasidstorm8
05-26-16, 08:17 AM
Chapter 7 was easy enough. Hatched a Skyger to complete Act 1. Mrs. Potter was in the Evolution Flower to get to Level 10, so Act 2 completed automatically and Chapter 7 was complete.

Chapter 8 looks relatively easy. Just need to time things well so I have an empty Breeding Den to breed an animal with a Frostfang in Act 4. I am thinking about breeding the Fairy Ferret for Chapter 9 before Breeding an animal with a Frostfang. I think it may be a more efficient use of the Breeding Den/Nest. Then I can try something with a long fail while breeding with the Frostfang. I'll have to decide later in the day when its time to move my latest Trick or Treent fail (Planther) to the nest.

debrasbistro
05-26-16, 08:46 AM
chapter 9 complete ;) (see post#11)

Thanks so much for all your help.

Drachenia
05-26-16, 11:11 AM
Uff I have trouble getting the food together , but I strict me with my 4 farms and make the night into day .

Mrs. Potter:

Added to your quote on post 2 -KP

JeffW60
05-26-16, 01:24 PM
No problem with chapter 7. Skyger hatched and Mrs Potter is in the evolution flower for her 2nd evolution. Chapter 8 appears easy enough with no real problems anticipated. The only real potential problem I can see is in chapter 9 when we must breed a fairy ferret.

Buttercup0001
05-26-16, 03:17 PM
I can't breed a Fire Glider, despite all the attempts. I have a Fire Glider at level 10, so I might have to spend the 25 gems to skip that act.
Finally, I was able to breed a Fire Glider (what a relief). I'm now on Chapter 6 act 4, needing to collect 10 more shards before I can proceed to chapter 7.
I accidentally placed the Skyger egg on the nest, so I decided to rebreed the Skyger, that way once I finish chapter 6 and receive Mrs Potter, I'll sped up the Skyger egg off the nest and place Mrs Potters egg in the tree of life. Looking beyond chapter 6, the acts look straight forward. Chapter 9, act 3, hatching a fairy ferret, hopefully I'll be able to breed it on the first go, unlike the numerous fails I encountered trying for a Fire Glider. Hoping that everyone else's storybook adventure is going well. :)

LauraGSJK
05-26-16, 06:57 PM
Uff I have trouble getting the food together , but I strict me with my 4 farms and make the night into day .

Mrs. Potter:

Added to your quote on post 2 -KP

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate your help!

If you don't mind me asking, what is your native language? German?

Good luck, and I hope you and everyone else does well with the storybook & has fun!

papillon_rouge
05-26-16, 07:46 PM
Does anyone know if we are unable to fall behind in these storybooks? There is a timer ticking down, and I messed up today by not preparing for the 70 mirror shards in act 6 and I won't be able to finish before the next act is supposed to start. Will I have to spend gems at the end to speed through? Can we fall a day behind?

Drachenia
05-26-16, 08:04 PM
Does anyone know if we are unable to fall behind in these storybooks? There is a timer ticking down, and I messed up today by not preparing for the 70 mirror shards in act 6 and I won't be able to finish before the next act is supposed to start. Will I have to spend gems at the end to speed through? Can we fall a day behind?
Hello the timer is not for the storybook . The timer is running because the Value Pack is to buy only until today. As long as the timer is running you can buy the Value Pack, and there then a new Value Pack .

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160527/5ydyvgae.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

ninasidstorm8
05-26-16, 08:07 PM

You will simply fall behind. If Chapter 7 is due to start before you finish Chapter 6, then Chapter 7 will start when you complete Chapter 6. In past Storybook Adventures, I have fallen two days behind and still managed to finish without spending Gems. Good Luck!!!

papillon_rouge
05-26-16, 08:12 PM
Gotcha! Thanks. I thought if I didn't finish by the time the next chapter starts I can't start for another day. That's a relief thank you :)

kasedoll8
05-26-16, 08:13 PM
For Chapter 8 Act 1, when you say harvest "Magic" Melons. ...I'm assuming you mean the 5 hour Spell Melons?

Silverrain1
05-26-16, 10:45 PM
I bread pandafodil with my crystal unicorn and got a pandafodil. It meant that when that hatched I could put an animal from storage on the nest since I had the next animal breeding at 7 hours and the panda egg only taking 20 seconds

Silverrain1
05-26-16, 10:46 PM
For Chapter 8 Act 1, when you say harvest "Magic" Melons. ...I'm assuming you mean the 5 hour Spell Melons?

Yes, it's spell melons

sgr1953
05-27-16, 12:51 AM
Mrs Potter sure eats a lot. She needs 20,000 (4000 x 5) feed to get to level 14. Need to get those farms busy.

natxjkkggg
05-27-16, 02:00 AM
In total she needs about 96600 apples!!!!

Clark_Wayne
05-27-16, 03:08 AM

it was corrected yesterday ;)
btw chapter 10 updated ;) (post#11)

kasedoll8
05-27-16, 05:23 AM
Yes, it's spell melons

Thnx hun! Didnt wanna make a 5 hr mistake LoL

Silverrain1
05-27-16, 05:54 AM
Well my first attempt at a fire glider was 18 hours. Not so good

natxjkkggg
05-27-16, 08:13 AM
It's a Petit Panda I guess

ninasidstorm8
05-27-16, 10:11 AM
It may take me a while to finish Chapter 8. I misread my notes and only planted 5 crops of Spell Melons last nigh so I had to plant another crop this morning and wait 5 hours to finish Act 1. I already have Mrs. Potter at level 15 so Act 2 completed immediately. I fed my Skyger the first 15 times and its in the Evolution Flower to get to level 4. I will wait to see what today's update brings to decide if I will Breed with the Frostfang to finish Chapter 8 or Start trying for the Chapter 9 Fairy Ferret first. My Breeding Den will free up about 45 minutes after the update.

Silverrain1
05-27-16, 10:25 AM
It's a Petit Panda I guess

Score! I don't have one of them!

05-27-16, 10:38 AM
Anyone else crying just a bit that we have to raise Mrs. Potter? I want her tiny and wobbly for forever! She is so adorable.

str8upwild
05-27-16, 10:58 AM

Been trying for the Glider, but got this egg at 23 hours. Any clue what it may be?

fashionchateau
05-27-16, 11:01 AM
Mardi Claw

str8upwild
05-27-16, 11:03 AM
Mardi Claw

Thank you

str8upwild
05-27-16, 11:04 AM
Thank you

How about this one? 🤓

Drachenia
05-27-16, 11:08 AM
Hello my dear neighbors , I need 1 gem to the breeding Frostfang with another animal to skip . I just have Pyro Pony the other common animals I'm sold. Because I had space for event and Storybook create animals needed :D

natxjkkggg
05-27-16, 11:34 AM
You will get your gems tomorrow Christine

str8upwild
05-27-16, 11:41 AM
Just added you as friend under Lastat and Pottermore 😎

ninasidstorm8
05-27-16, 12:51 PM
Today's update didn't help with my decision for how to proceed with the Storybook. I just moved a 10 hour Planther fail to the nest. I could easily finish Chapter 8 by Breeding an animal with a Frostfang. Since my nest would clear after I go to bed tonight, I decided to take a chance and reverse things up by trying for the Fairy Ferret for Chapter 9 instead. If successful, I could line up the tasks to finish off Chapter 9 first thing in the morning tomorrow. I bred a 6 hour timer, so it could be a Solar Simian, Fallaby or Paradise Parrot; all of which I have. So that didn't work out too well. Since I had just bred 7 straight commons, I thought it might be time for a Rare. Just bad timing.

So now I may try breeding Frostfang with a Fairy Ferret tomorrow, to **** two birds with one stone. Besides the Nature/Fire fails, it introduces 7 Water/Nature fails (6, 8, 11, 11, 13, 14 and 16 hours) and 1 Water/Fire fail which is a Skyger (7 hours). Of these I only need the 16 hour Skyena. My other choices are to Breed Frostfang with Pyro Pony to get 7 hours to sort of match up with the 6 hour fail since it is guaranteed 7 hours. Breed Frostfang with my Crystal Unicorn to get a 4 hour fail or a Gem/Water Hybrid. I don't have a second Frostfang or I could breed a guarneteed 4 hour Frostfang.

I am leaning to breeding a Frostfang with Nature/Fire even though I think the odds of getting the desired Fairy Ferret is about 22%. Probaly shold have done that last time but I was trying to play it safe.

Drachenia
05-27-16, 01:46 PM
Mrs. Potter:

4000 feed x 5 = 20000 to LVL 14
4800 feed x 5 = 24000 to LVL 15

JeffW60
05-27-16, 04:03 PM
Chapter 8 went smoothly. I went ahead and tried for the fairy ferret and got the desired 3 hour timer. So this storybook seems essentially done for me. Just have to wait to complete the tasks.

CocoMom101
05-27-16, 07:52 PM
How about this one? 🤓

That's an Orchid Otter.

Werekatze
05-28-16, 12:16 AM
Thank you to everyone who has posted, it makes it so much easier to complete these when you can prepare in advance! =D I love the critters from this event!

natxjkkggg
05-28-16, 01:49 AM
How much to skip act 3 of CH 10 ??

sgr1953
05-28-16, 04:11 AM

Do petals drop from farms at the same rate that the shards (2/hr) or is there a different drop rate?

Eluzyion
05-28-16, 04:35 AM

Do petals drop from farms at the same rate that the shards (2/hr) or is there a different drop rate?

I'm getting 1 rose petal per hour on this one

natxjkkggg
05-28-16, 05:13 AM
For chapter 9 it is usefull to plant 20 hour Rune Prunes at one Farm until 6 p.m MEZ.
So You will get the 30 petals tomorrow by harvesting your adventurenips as soon aus possible!!
For chapter 10 plant Rune prunes on three farms about 22 before the chapter starts. So You get the 60 petals very soon and easy!

Clark_Wayne
05-28-16, 06:05 AM
For chapter 9 it is usefull to plant 20 hour Rune Prunes at one Farm until 6 p.m MEZ.
So You will get the 30 petals tomorrow by harvesting your adventurenips as soon aus possible!!
For chapter 10 plant Rune prunes on three farms about 22 before the chapter starts. So You get the 60 petals very soon and easy!

good plan :) i'm going to add this to the post#11

Drachenia
05-28-16, 07:11 AM

Good plan but I have only 4 farms that will take me back long :confused: :confused:

Drachenia
05-28-16, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone at Charm Cherries you get 1 rose blossom and Adventurnips you get 2 rose petals . TL please raise , I have only 4 farms

SabaDilla2
05-28-16, 08:02 AM
To finish chapter 8 quickly (I thought) I bred Frostfang with CU. I got 45 hours. Ugh! What would you pros do now to spend the least amount of gems? I have no fairy ferret as I sold it to make room for the Beast. With only 15 hrs left until chapter 9 starts is my best option to spend 50 gems to buy a fairy ferret, or is there a better way?

sgr1953
05-28-16, 08:05 AM
I think act 3 of chapter 9 might (- hatch a fairy ferret (fire nature, 3h) (skip:25gems)) might be to breed a Fair Ferret. I bred a Fairy Ferret and a Fallaby and got credit and moved on to gathering rose petals. I got a Jackalope when the egg hatched. Did I get really lucky? :

natxjkkggg
05-28-16, 08:53 AM
Hello SabaDilla2,
I think Your plan to buy the Fairy Ferett is the best and cheapest one!! So You have the Time to get Your Hybrid and You are able to finish the storybook in Time.

Clark_Wayne
05-28-16, 09:08 AM
Good plan but I have only 4 farms that will take me back long :confused: :confused:

it is still do-able for you : you plant rune prunes in 3 farms and use the last to harvest banana mana.

ninasidstorm8
05-28-16, 09:22 AM
To finish chapter 8 quickly (I thought) I bred Frostfang with CU. I got 45 hours. Ugh! What would you pros do now to spend the least amount of gems? I have no fairy ferret as I sold it to make room for the Beast. With only 15 hrs left until chapter 9 starts is my best option to spend 50 gems to buy a fairy ferret, or is there a better way?

Hello SabaDilla2,
I think Your plan to buy the Fairy Ferett is the best and cheapest one!! So You have the Time to get Your Hybrid and You are able to finish the storybook in Time.

I agree that buying the Fairy Ferret is probably the cheapest option. I haven't seen the cost for feeding the Fairy Ferret listed but in the Hooded Robin Storybook the exact same Act (Chapter 10 Act 3) cost 40 gems to skip and it only required feeding a Fairy Ferret 20 times.

KIDDOBABE8
05-28-16, 09:32 AM
Hi there! Anyone with complete Chapter 10 tasks? I'm about to finish Chapter 9 and wondering what I should prepare for the last Chapter with less than two days to finish. Thanks.

ninasidstorm8
05-28-16, 10:00 AM
Just before bed last night, my Breeding den freed up and I tried bred a Frostfang wth a Wyburn in order to meet the requirements to Breed an animal with a Frostfang and try for a Fairy Ferret at the same time, since my first try for the Fairy Ferret failed. This completed Chapter 8. I was lucky with this one and it prodeuced the desired 3 hour timer.

This morning I began Chapter 9 by planting 6 crops of Adventurnips to complete Act 1. I already had Mrs. Potter at level 15, so Act 2 completed automatically. Once the nest was cleared, I moved the Fairy Ferret egg to the nest and completed Act 3. I am currently working on Act 4 and I expect to complete it later this afternoon. I am always growing food, so I don't feel the need to get Act 4 done early. As others have reported, I received 1 Rose Petal per hour of Harvesting time.

Chapter 10 looks easy enough. I have an extra Fairy Ferret to feed, so the only part that will take any time is collecting the 60 petals. I don't plan on doing anything special to collect the petals since Chapter 10 starts in the middle of the night for me.

ninasidstorm8
05-28-16, 10:01 AM
Hi there! Anyone with complete Chapter 10 tasks? I'm about to finish Chapter 9 and wondering what I should prepare for the last Chapter with less than two days to finish. Thanks.

Refer to Post #11 in this thread on the second page for the information you want.

Silverrain1
05-28-16, 01:48 PM
Well the hatch a fire glider step was not fun. I got a petite pandas, then daredevil then fennec shox then fire glider. So starting chapter 6 happened much much later. I'm now on the feed the fire glider step and it's not hatched yet. I'm not overly concerned as chapter 7 looks easy enough but I don't like to be behind! And it's never happened during a story book before. Not that I can remember anyway

Drachenia
05-28-16, 03:36 PM
it is still do-able for you : you plant rune prunes in 3 farms and use the last to harvest banana mana.

Thank you for your suggestion Clark_Wayne , but I will plant 2 with Nexus Nuts and other plants with Mana Bananas . It takes longer but I had to do it. :D

ethan1brothers
05-28-16, 04:41 PM
so how much to get mrs pots I mean potter to lvl 15 ?

JeffW60
05-28-16, 05:02 PM
Chapter 9 went smoothly. I see no problems completing chapter 10 and wrapping up the storybook. Just a matter of completing the tasks. Hope everyone has had good luck with it and can complete it.

ethan1brothers
05-28-16, 06:34 PM
Refer to Post #11 in this thread on the second page for the information you want.

might I ask why the rest of part 10 wasn't put on the first page? ive been going by whats on page one and if I hadn't randomly clicked and see that post I wouldn't of known that there was more to part 10 other than "feed mrs potter to lvl 15 "

now things are in a pickle and doubtful ill finish it now ....

Clark_Wayne
05-28-16, 07:08 PM
might I ask why the rest of part 10 wasn't put on the first page? ive been going by whats on page one and if I hadn't randomly clicked and see that post I wouldn't of known that there was more to part 10 other than "feed mrs potter to lvl 15 "

the rest wasn't put on 1st because kooky have not the time probably ;)
my post#11 was a "post#10 in first page" but mod add 1 post in first page, so my post#10 became post#11 ;)
if you followed the thread , you could see that i always said : "see post#11" ;)

Rynetory2
05-28-16, 08:25 PM

Sorry about that. Kooky is busy. Chapter 10 is now updated on first page. :o

@ Clark_Wayne - Thank you for your help. :o

SabaDilla2
05-28-16, 09:17 PM
I agree that buying the Fairy Ferret is probably the cheapest option. I haven't seen the cost for feeding the Fairy Ferret listed but in the Hooded Robin Storybook the exact same Act (Chapter 10 Act 3) cost 40 gems to skip and it only required feeding a Fairy Ferret 20 times.

Thanks! I was hoping for a better way since I hate to spend 50 gems for one that is bred so easily. Now I don't have enough gems to buy the habitat. You can't have you cake and eat it too ( or your animals and habitat too). Lol Oh, well! Tks, anyway!

natxjkkggg
05-29-16, 01:10 AM
Hello SabaDilla2,
It's not so easy as You think to breed a Fairy ferett.many fails are possible!!

Clark_Wayne
05-29-16, 03:52 AM
storybook finished (happy dance) :)

beauty : hatching 20h - evolution 14h
(infos added to post#11)

@rynetory : no problem , it is normal that kooky is busy sometimes, she got a real life too ;)