PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Within Storybook ! May 20 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

Rynetory2
05-29-16, 05:33 AM
storybook finished (happy dance) :)

beauty : hatching 20h - evolution 14h
(infos added to post#11)

@rynetory : no problem , it is normal that kooky is busy sometimes, she got a real life too ;)

Yayyyy!! Congrats on winning your Beauty!! :D Thank you for the info, added to Post #2.

ninasidstorm8
05-29-16, 12:23 PM
Finished up Chapter 10 rather easily. Took a while to collect the 60 petals but I collect food all day so it didn't interfere with my normal play, I just expanded to the last plot available earlier today, so Beauty will have to stay in storage for a while.

Good Luck to everyone on the Adventure.

Drachenia
05-29-16, 03:53 PM
So now I have beauty get, I have accelerated the farms with gems . Oh that's nice , now missing in the habitat only Beauty and Cursed Rose. I have finally a Storybook completed, after a long time

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160530/n2rfac3n.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

JeffW60
05-29-16, 04:07 PM
Just finished the storybook with no problem. Beauty is in my storage, and it is unlikely that she will ever see the light of day. Lol

tuffyjkitten
05-29-16, 07:28 PM
Finished this one despite planting the wrong stuff a day ago and getting a bit behind. Vacation didn't interfere as this is the networked iPad. Congrats to everyone who finished!

TokiChunsa
05-29-16, 09:08 PM
I don't think I'll be able to get Beauty. I have two chapters and only 2 and half hrs. I don't have enough gems to speed up. I'm sad. Sometimes I wish that it's 11 days to finish instead of 10, an extra day instead of 1 per chapter.

Buttercup0001
05-29-16, 10:21 PM
I've completed the Story Book adventure. Apart from the many failures I had trying to breed a Fire Glider, the rest of the story book flowed. Many thanks to Clark_Wayne for posting the chapters and all the acts in advance, it's a great help.
As for Beauty, I'll be taking her out of storage and getting her to Epic level ASAP, she's an Ultra Rare and will be much needed for the battlegrounds and tournaments.

Congratulations to those who have completed the adventure and good luck to those still completing it.

monbohn
05-29-16, 11:21 PM
I am coming up on Chapter 9 in less than an hour. Thanks to Clark_Wayne I am prepared for both Chapters 9 and 10. Thank you so much! :) Beauty and The Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies so I am quite happy and excited about this Story Book. Splurged to buy the habitat. Can't wait to finish and get Beauty so I can get her in the nest right away. :D Congrats to all who have finished and good luck to all still working on it! :D

TokiChunsa
05-29-16, 11:56 PM
Yup. Not getting Beauty. I'm 27 gems short. This will be the first storybook I can't finish. So sad.

natxjkkggg
05-30-16, 01:22 AM
I got her!!!31284

missourijan
05-30-16, 05:10 AM
Why dont they have levels of this like dragon story? Mine only began I guess because of my level when there was 5 days remaining, So I completed 4 chapters in one day only to discover I needed an electric animal and that isn't open yet. Well it just did but I can't expand there that quickly. Can't even buy firefox because I am not there. Not fair...

ahomeforme
05-31-16, 08:16 AM
Wow, 2 fails in trying to breed Fairy Ferret... That's a first for me. So I'm set back several hours already.

natxjkkggg
05-31-16, 09:06 AM
Remember my words some Lines above. It's not so easy to breed a fair ferett!!!!!

Silverrain1
05-31-16, 10:51 AM
Not it's definitely not. I'm on my 4 fail for the ferret

Silverrain1
05-31-16, 11:25 AM
Had to do some speeding but just got ferret on the nest

transberry
06-01-16, 03:45 PM
100 gems for more food and 35 gems so far because I had to speed some things up

i had over 100,000 food when event started

have not finished any of these without buying food on last day

got 8 hours left, still have to feed ferret and get 60 petals

so I'm going to need to spend more gems, the worse don't even like these animals but was so close had to finish

Tarina22
06-02-16, 01:34 PM
Where is my Beauty???? I had her in the store 5 minutes before the event has ended.
2 Hours later she disappered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get not any answer to my mails I've sent to storm8.
I'm very angry, because in the 10th level I spent many gems to get that cutie.

kooky panda
06-02-16, 02:06 PM
Where is my Beauty???? I had her in the store 5 minutes before the event has ended.
2 Hours later she disappered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get not any answer to my mails I've sent to storm8.
I'm very angry, because in the 10th level I spent many gems to get that cutie.
It can take 5-7 business days to get a response from support.
Please try force closing and restarting your game then check your inventory again.