PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Age Dragon Tales May 20 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

DeeDe99
05-26-16, 11:33 PM
FML. Getting Love Dragon ready I get a Laserlight 15 hours... And then a Virtue for 33 hrs. I hate these chance objectives! It's frustrating and sets you back sooooo much! (Either in gold or time!)

There are hints on the first page for breeding pairs to avoid Virtue as an outcome. I use Virtue and Olympus to breed, no Virtue possible.

Aly_10
05-26-16, 11:37 PM
Set out alarm for just after roll over then send out requests for help from neighbors. Also plant scaleypears day before so they are ready to harvest when you get first part done. They take 20 hours, so plant early the previous day. Seven crops of scaly pears will get 120 runestones in one harvest.. Battles you can do every hour after that. Just takes planning ahead.
hmmm just a thought if u plant scaly pears a day before, when do you harvest fireapples as indicated on act 2 chapter 10

Aly_10
05-26-16, 11:40 PM
You can plant the food ahead of time but you can only collect when it tells you to do so.
thanks for answering my question

DeeDe99
05-27-16, 12:12 AM
hmmm just a thought if u plant scaly pears a day before, when do you harvest fireapples as indicated on act 2 chapter 10

Very good question and one I am pondering too. I could keep one farm free for the Firapples, but then it would take 6 hours to get the Firapples off one farm AND the Scalypears wouldn't produce 120 runestones, being one farm short.

Not sure how to work around this really.

Edit: Do we need 20 hour crops though? Wouldn't 8 hour crops be sufficient? 8 x 7 x 2.5 = 140

If that is correct, I'll let 8 hour crops cook overnight (my reset is 5pm) and then will have all the next day to 5 pm to win 4 battles.

ma1eficent
05-27-16, 12:27 AM
I decided to risk it and breed light and fire... oh, what a mistake I did - Virtue... I think I will just pay 49 gold and get over with this one (which makes me a bit mad as I have like 10-15 traded love dragons when trying for other things before).

pernmagic
05-27-16, 12:44 AM
Thanks to info from everyone , just finished chapter 8 in five minutes after 8 am reset time ..... Now do I start chapter 9 early as suggested and complete it so I have extra time to complete the last chapter which is going to be more time consuming? I am top level .....think an early start might be best just not sure

ahomeforme
05-27-16, 01:00 AM
Thanks to info from everyone , just finished chapter 8 in five minutes after 8 am reset time ..... Now do I start chapter 9 early as suggested and complete it so I have extra time to complete the last chapter which is going to be more time consuming?

I think it's better to start ch10 early instead of 9. If you start 9 early, you may need to spend more gold to start 10 earlier too. I am planning to start 10 early so as to have plenty of time to get 12 mysterious energy.

BlackKat9
05-27-16, 01:52 AM
I'll plant 20 hrs food on four farms and use two rounds of firapples on the other three for ch10 (tomorrow). That should give me the whole afternoon and evening to do the arena fights and finish without too much hassle. Really loving this round of tales!

I stocked up on neighbors last round to get the neighbor gifts faster. If anyone still needs neighbors, add me! I'm from Europe so my "day" starts at 9am

sleepygs
05-27-16, 05:45 AM
There are hints on the first page for breeding pairs to avoid Virtue as an outcome. I use Virtue and Olympus to breed, no Virtue possible.
Except many of us don't have ANY of the dragons mentioned, so we have to suffer. I tried with Surprise and got Bubble, then I went back to Red and White and got 3 Laserlights in a row, followed by a Virtue. Now I'm locked out unless I spend gold. I'm looking at 69-75 depending on how I skip things and, at level 99 with no Diamonds or Primes, I can't guarantee wins in the battles, so that could be even more. I wish we had better pairings posted for lower level players. When we don't have the dragons, we're on our own and when we ask, we always get told to use dragons I've not even seen yet!

DeeDe99
05-27-16, 06:05 AM
Except many of us don't have ANY of the dragons mentioned, so we have to suffer. I tried with Surprise and got Bubble, then I went back to Red and White and got 3 Laserlights in a row, followed by a Virtue. Now I'm locked out unless I spend gold. I'm looking at 69-75 depending on how I skip things and, at level 99 with no Diamonds or Primes, I can't guarantee wins in the battles, so that could be even more. I wish we had better pairings posted for lower level players. When we don't have the dragons, we're on our own and when we ask, we always get told to use dragons I've not even seen yet!

You make a very good point re having the dragons mentioned. I strongly recommend getting Olympus as he is very useful. Can be bought with coins, I delayed way too long getting him. If one gets Virtue as a fail in a Tales, get it ready to breed for next Tales.

I wouldn't worry about Primes for the Arena, they don't seem to be strong opponents as far as I can tell. My own two Primes: Chroma is good, but I think it is more her typing than her "primeness". Eternal isn't anything to write home about, yet anyway. I don't lose against too many of the primes I come up against, I just treat them the same as any other dragon, colour cross-match.

A level 15 Diamond does help in tournaments against champs, but many successfully use Fire, Air and Forest.

Many lower level players would not have Fairytale yet, I suppose (took me forever to breed one).

I guess I've forgotten the early days! ;)

lenasdinner
05-27-16, 06:41 AM
how much runestones we get from 20h crops and 8h crops??? I really don't know this because I never plant them,anyone help......
I need to plan day 10 how to get 120 in first part of the day.

Kennedward
05-27-16, 06:44 AM
Just finished Chapter 8

RhaegalViserionDrogon
05-27-16, 06:47 AM
how much runestones we get from 20h crops and 8h crops??? I really don't know this because I never plant them,anyone help......
I need to plan day 10 how to get 120 in first part of the day. For 20h crops you get 20 runstones and for 8h you get 8 runestunes

lenasdinner
05-27-16, 06:50 AM
For 20h crops you get 20 runstones and for 8h you get 8 runestunes

thanks,need to calculate now,how is the best that works for me.

RhaegalViserionDrogon
05-27-16, 06:54 AM
I've been on chapter 7 of the tounament for the past two days and I'm not able to breed a love dragon after 4 attempts. Just this morning I got a Virtue dragon from my breeding with only two days to go, my tournament is just about over...Ideas anyone?

lenasdinner
05-27-16, 07:08 AM
I've been on chapter 7 of the tounament for the past two days and I'm not able to breed a love dragon after 4 attempts. Just this morning I got a Virtue dragon from my breeding with only two days to go, my tournament is just about over...Ideas anyone?
do you have any Champ try with that,usualy works for me.many players are winning with basic dragons Fire and Aire.raise Fire as much as you can he can be evolved very fast.if you have Dame of Darknes and Lord of the Light try those thay are strong dragons,Jack is olso very good to try.this dragons are all from previous tales ,maybe you played them and win those dragon.

did you try to breed Virtue/Kitsune with Olympus,this might work.if it dosent work buy tomorow ,maybe its the best to skip that act costs 49 golds.

Niire
05-27-16, 07:08 AM
I need to plan day 10 how to get 120 in first part of the day.

You get 2-3 per hour on the crops actually. So the 20 hr crops can yield 40-60 per one crop. :)

lenasdinner
05-27-16, 07:26 AM
You get 2-3 per hour on the crops actually. So the 20 hr crops can yield 40-60 per one crop. :)

really??? are you shure?
I don't know why I panic over this,even if I plant 2 sets of 5h crops I still have a lot of time to do 4 battels.but anyway will try to mix something.The most importent thing is to get Mysterious energy fast. allready made a list of neibs to do so...
are you online right after reset?

musicross
05-27-16, 07:26 AM
Thank you so much for this information! It really alot!
Step by step guide for high level players (111+), presuming you have 3 nests and 7 fully upgraded farms.

If you follow this guide, you'll probably have a very, very smooth sailing, unless you're very unlucky with the arena or neighbors. Following this guide makes the time I need to invest reduced to an absolute minimum - and at minimal till no gold-costs at all.

Items:
Elemental Energy Quest 3 hrs, Elemental Clash
Crystal Shards Quest 2 hrs, Small Beginnings
Archane Architecture Crafting 1 hour
Empty Essence Crafting 1 hour
Burning Essence Crafting 2 hours
Freezing Essence Crafting 2 hours
Elemental Altar Crafting 3 hours

Needed: crafting questing, totall
1 Empty Essence 1 Chrystal Shards
2 Arcane Architecture 4 Elemental Energy
4 Crystal Shards
1 Burning Essence 3 Crystal Shards
1 small red gem
1 Freezing Essence 3 Crystal Shards
1 small blue gem
1 Elemental Altar 2 Arcane Architecture
2 Elemental Energy
2 small green gems
Totals:
11 Chrystal Shards
6 Elemental Energy
1 small red gem
1 small blue gem
2 small green gems

Food required:
Apprentice lvl 14 210.175
Mage lvl 12 135.175
chapter 5 -12.000
chapter 9 -14.000
Total: 319.350

Food required to get the 2nd dragon (chapter 7):
Apprentice lvl 12 135.175
chapter 5 -12.000
Total: 123.175

Preparation:
have 1 Love egg on the nest
have 1 Fuzzy egg on the nest
have 1 nest free
plant 1 20-hour crop and have it ready for collection - put it out of the way to prevent premature collection
have 1 small red gem
have 1 small blue gem
have 2 small green gems
have 319.350 food

Chapter 1
plant 3 pumpwings (5 hour)
plant 3 firapples (1 hour)
win 1 arena match

Pay to start the next day immediately (usually 6 gold, but it gives you a head start on hatching and evolving Apprentice)

Chapter 2
harvest 3 firapples
plant 3 firapples
harvest 3 firapples
harvest 1 20-hour crop

Preparation
hatch and evolve Apprentice dragon to lvl 14
do quests, have atleast 1 Empty Essence
last quest of the day: Small Beginnings

Chapter 3
raise Apprentice to lvl 5
recieve 2 Mysterious Energy from your neighbors
complete 1 Small Beginnings

Preparation
do quests
last quest of the day: Elemental Clash
craft 1 Empty Essence
have atleast 2 Chrystal Shards and 2 Elemental Energy

Chapter 4
raise Apprentice to lvl 7
complete 1 Elemental Clash
collect 1 Empty Essence

Preparation
do quests
craft 1 Arcane Architecture
last quest of the day: Small Beginnings
last planting of the day: 2 20-hour crop - put it out of the way to prevent premature collection

Chapter 5
raise Apprentice to lvl 12
complete 1 Small Beginnings
win 3 arena matches
collect 1 Arcane Architecture

Preparation
stop breeding
do quests
have atleast 3 Chrystal Shards and 1 small red gem
plant 1 buffbeets

Chapter 6
hatch Fuzzy
harvest 1 buffbeets (3 min)
plant and harvest 5 buffbeets (3 min)
harvest 2 20-hour crops

Preparation
do quests
craft 1 Burning Essence
have atleast 2 Elemental Energy, 5 Chrystal Shards and 1 small blue gem

Chapter 7
recieve 8 Mysterious Energy from your neighbors - ask max 50
collect 1 Burning Essence
have the Nobel Crystal
breed Forest with another Dragon (shortest breeding times is with Olympus)
raise Apprentice to lvl 12

Preparation
craft and collect 1 Arcane Architecture
hatch and raise Mage to lvl 12
craft 1 Freezing Essence
have atleast 2 Arcane Architectures, 2 Elemental Energy and 2 small green gems

Chapter 8
raise Mage to lvl 5
hatch Love
collect 1 Freezing Essence

Preparation
craft 1 Elemental Altar
last planting of the day: 3 20-hour crop - put it out of the way to prevent premature collection

Chapter 9
raise Mage to lvl 8
complete Elemental Clash
win 3 arena matches
collect 1 Elemental Altar
raise Apprentice to lvl 14

Preparation
plant 4 firapples (1 hour)

Chapter 10
raise Mage to lvl 12
harvest 4 firapples (1 hour)
plant and harvest 2 firapples (1 hour) (option: speed them for 2 gold)
recieve 12 Mysterious Energy from your neighbors
harvest 3 20-hour crops
win 4 arena matches

Good luck every one!

waimanalokat
05-27-16, 07:31 AM
Well this is a heck of a time to breed another pegasas! Fortunately I'm still 2 days from needing fuzzy.

RhaegalViserionDrogon
05-27-16, 07:43 AM
Thanks just might skip the act

roguebee
05-27-16, 09:56 AM
Well this is a heck of a time to breed another pegasas! Fortunately I'm still 2 days from needing fuzzy.

One Pegasus is better than breeding 2 in a row followed by a Lorekeeper like I did before I bred my Fuzzy. Luckily, even if you lose a day (or two) waiting for Fuzzy, Chapters 6 & 7 go pretty quick and you can catch up relatively easy.

sleepygs
05-27-16, 12:15 PM
You make a very good point re having the dragons mentioned. I strongly recommend getting Olympus as he is very useful. Can be bought with coins, I delayed way too long getting him. If one gets Virtue as a fail in a Tales, get it ready to breed for next Tales.
(-snip-)
I guess I've forgotten the early days! ;)

Haha, I wouldn't think I was still in the early years at level 99, but compared to all the rest of you, I'm just a baby! Good advice on buying Olympus, I think I will do that. And, as far as these tales go I'm still deciding on how much to spend. I appreciate hearing Primes aren't super-amazing-gotta-have-unbeaten dragons. Maybe I'll just spend enough to skip Love (49 gold) and wait out virtue. I'll still get the first two dragons then and no additional grey hair!

Too bad though, S8 lost a sale though, I was going to buy the habitat as I love the design and had the gold, but it doesn't sit well after needing to gold a dumb goal in the tales.

rado_nik
05-27-16, 12:37 PM
One Pegasus is better than breeding 2 in a row followed by a Lorekeeper like I did before I bred my Fuzzy. Luckily, even if you lose a day (or two) waiting for Fuzzy, Chapters 6 & 7 go pretty quick and you can catch up relatively easy.

And then must hatch Love dragon in chapter 8. For me that is 2 Laserlight in row and then the best: Virtue and still no Love.
Chapter 8 starting after 12 h, not good:(

Kennedward
05-27-16, 06:13 PM
Saving my last 7 tournament battles for the tales event, doesn't make sense for me to keep battling beyond that, 30 is already a lot for me

roguebee
05-27-16, 08:17 PM
And then must hatch Love dragon in chapter 8. For me that is 2 Laserlight in row and then the best: Virtue and still no Love.

My luck did change as after I bred the Fuzzy, I got Love on the first try.

rosym47
05-27-16, 09:50 PM

My tournament is over at chapter 7 in an attempt to breed a love dragon I got virtue four times in a row. As virtue takes 33 hours a time to hatch I'm giving up.

Gladiola8
05-28-16, 12:45 AM

I use diamond with e.g. Laserlight (any white & red) and always get love dragon. You might like to try, good luck.

rado_nik
05-28-16, 01:23 AM
I use diamond with e.g. Laserlight (any white & red) and always get love dragon. You might like to try, good luck.

Today later I'll try this combo, but may be I'll spend few gold to speed up Virtue breeding

Spenner33
05-28-16, 02:29 AM
I think I'm on track to complete this event. Every day I've finished before the next day has been released. I'd been stuck at 15 on the tournament for two days so I thought that would hinder me but managed to finally win it last night. Just have to hope 20 doesn't cause too many issues, and that I can grow enough food to get Mage to level 10. I'v got him to 7 in advance so fa, and I am crafting the elemental altar in advance if I can get the parts I'm short.

pernmagic
05-28-16, 02:59 AM
Whoops, my mistake, I started the tourney to early so my chapter 10 last four tales battles will be the last four opponents in the tournament, oh well even us top level players suffer from brain death on timings ..... At least I had a couple of gold sales so I have some spare gold and the gold from my treasure dragons to help me through :)

Kennedward
05-28-16, 03:13 AM
Currently on Act 2 of Chapter 9, still have 2 hours or so until I finish that quest

Jennerwein1
05-28-16, 03:50 AM
Whoops, my mistake, I started the tourney to early so my chapter 10 last four tales battles will be the last four opponents in the tournament, oh well even us top level players suffer from brain death on timings ..... At least I had a couple of gold sales so I have some spare gold and the gold from my treasure dragons to help me through :)
Same here.
Am on chapter 7 with 9more battles to go in the tournament. Ugh. I have a value pack for Spirit Warrior with 15000 food and some coins (don't need those). Is it worth to get?

pernmagic
05-28-16, 04:35 AM
Same here.
Am on chapter 7 with 9more battles to go in the tournament. Ugh. I have a value pack for Spirit Warrior with 15000 food and some coins (don't need those). Is it worth to get?
I have spirit warrior from a tournament , a dragon which has its uses when I need colour/ magic to win but all these dragons do seem to vary in their abitily to be helpful to individual players , some find them useful, some don't so cannot honestly advise one way or the other..... Probably depends if you already have a good number of champs already you can use ..... It is beautiful when epic though :)

Ilsadrago
05-28-16, 05:50 AM
I want to double check to make sure I understand - I can do the quests and craft items in advance of being prompted?

ladymakay
05-28-16, 05:54 AM
I want to double check to make sure I understand - I can do the quests and craft items in advance of being prompted?

Wait until you're prompted by the game

roguebee
05-28-16, 06:54 AM
Currently on Act 2 of Chapter 9, still have 2 hours or so until I finish that quest

Same here. I forgot to start the quest last night.

roguebee
05-28-16, 06:56 AM

You can do the quests and crafting in advance. Just don't collect until prompted.

lenasdinner
05-28-16, 06:56 AM

yes you can ,but hold them to collet.collect only when you are asced to do that,otherwise will not count.

waimanalokat
05-28-16, 07:10 AM
Please please please next time put the goal crafts on the specials tab.

saghaven
05-28-16, 10:28 AM
I am still dreading having to get those mysterious energies tomorrow. When we had to get 8 it only recognized the first 2 of 10 sent me. Then other neighbors responded and it recognized those but not until the next day. Trying to get 12 on the last day with battles waiting after that? I'm thinking I'm not getting Prime Arcane because that mess is gonna happen to me again.

athenageez
05-28-16, 10:47 AM
Please please please next time put the goal crafts on the specials tab.

I'm starting to wonder why S8 even makes "Special" tabs in any of their games. In Castle Story there are 5 tabs but two are completely empty always. The only time I've seen a Special tab actually used is in the Quest Outpost.

pernmagic
05-28-16, 01:44 PM
I am still dreading having to get those mysterious energies tomorrow. When we had to get 8 it only recognized the first 2 of 10 sent me. Then other neighbors responded and it recognized those but not until the next day. Trying to get 12 on the last day with battles waiting after that? I'm thinking I'm not getting Prime Arcane because that mess is gonna happen to me again.

I thought the same, so started ch 10 early especially as I worked out the last four battles of both Tales AND tournament coincided ....... Absolute rubbish timing on my behalf ....... In fact I was lucky my 12 mysterious energies arrived in one hour, thanks to neighbours but could not rely on that as I wanted to finished Tales and get the prime dragon realising I had messed up the timing .......
I have now just finished both together and prime egg is on nest ...... But those last battles were not easy for me ..... I have many waiting for the spa ...
Good luck whatever you decide to do :)

Ilsadrago
05-28-16, 05:25 PM
I'm currently at level 108. If I progress past level 110, will my tasks be affected? I have 5 days left for Tales.

monbohn
05-28-16, 05:28 PM
Need to hatch a love dragon tomorrow. First a Laserlight fail...I sped through part of it to try again and now a Virtue fail. Grrrr.....will wait until morning and speed through to try again I guess. Also have battles coming up soon and been stuck on Shaman all day. Healing Springs is over crowded. This is my first Tales at the high level requirements and I'm thinking I might not complete it. :-/

Update: Hah! Finally beat Shaman with level 14 Playful! :D

monbohn
05-28-16, 05:30 PM
I'm currently at level 108. If I progress past level 110, will my tasks be affected? I have 5 days left for Tales.

No, it shouldn't change in the middle of the event. You should stay at the mid level even if you level up during the event. :)

Ilsadrago
05-28-16, 06:42 PM
Thanks!

Monichiwa
05-28-16, 07:24 PM
I'm so pissed off with this game seriously, I start these tales happily, wasting my time and my food and trying hard to get all the dragons because it seems to be possible to finish it. Then a tournament appears and I suspect what's going to happen. The 9th day I confirm it. 4 battles to win today. Stucked with the 20th dragon of the tournament since yesterday and lost one day of the tales because I couldn't do anything. I don't think I'm going to be able to do the tasks of both days tomorrow because there're battles tomorrow too so it's pretty impossible now to finish the tales. WHY have they to mess up one of the few things of the game that is easy to achieve if you plan it and go for it? Money money money. I think this is so despicable, if I knew I'm not going to finish it and get all the dragons I would have stopped at a certain point of the tales and I would have saved food and patience. As there were not enough time to do all the events one after another they have to put them all together.

ahomeforme
05-28-16, 07:27 PM
I think it's better to start ch10 early instead of 9. If you start 9 early, you may need to spend more gold to start 10 earlier too. I am planning to start 10 early so as to have plenty of time to get 12 mysterious energy.
Changing my strategy. Turns out that speeding from Ch.9 to 10 will/may require 70 gold (10 additional each chapter). May just skip the 12 requests with 60 gold. But actually, I've taken notes on who are my neighbors who are usually online n responding when my day starts. So getting 12 responses may not (hopefully) take too long.

roguebee
05-28-16, 07:58 PM
I have 3 farms planted with Scaleypears which will cover my runestones. Two more farms with Firapples and two with Diamondates. I'll plant the other 4 Firapples in the morning. Mage is at level 12. I just finished the tournament so I'll just have regular Arena battles tomorrow. Biggest unknown will be the time receiving the Mysterious Energy. I'm as prepared as I can be for Day 10.

snowyhillz
05-28-16, 08:54 PM

You can craft the elemental altar before hand but for the quests you can start it early but need to collect AFTER you are prompted

rado_nik
05-28-16, 10:21 PM
Need to hatch a love dragon tomorrow. First a Laserlight fail...I sped through part of it to try again and now a Virtue fail. Grrrr.....will wait until morning and speed through to try again I guess. Also have battles coming up soon and been stuck on Shaman all day. Healing Springs is over crowded. This is my first Tales at the high level requirements and I'm thinking I might not complete it. :-/

Update: Hah! Finally beat Shaman with level 14 Playful! :D

I was in the same situation, but as

and it works - Love on first try and this morning (local time) 2 h before chapter 9 finish chapter 8

rado_nik
05-28-16, 10:22 PM
it works - Love on first try and this morning (local time) 2 h before chapter 9 finish chapter 8
had to spend few gold to speed up Virtue breeding but never mind

snowyhillz
05-28-16, 10:53 PM
Yay... Finished the tournament couple of hours ago and start day 10 of the event in an hour.

twospoons
05-29-16, 01:01 AM
24 hrs left and no where near done! Yikes. I wish I'd remembered last week that this was a long weekend, I'd have started a day later. Well, at least I'll have 2 of the dragons, I'm just about to get the mage. I didn't realize I was so far behind. :-(

Seranda
05-29-16, 01:12 AM
If I don't have lots of time I'm just happy to get the 2 dragons. Getting the last dragon is tough and you have to plan everything out accordingly. I usually don't have enough food. Had 250 gold so I paid 72 to skip the Apprentice to 14. I hate the food requirements. The dragons can't even battle good! No sense levelling them. I've missed the last dragon the past 2 events due to lack of food so I try to have at least 100,000 at all times and it's really helped me this run.

jaymieb2
05-29-16, 02:30 AM
Couldn't remember what to breed to avoid a Virtue fail (didn't have time to look it up). So far, Laserlighr, and now Virtue. *sigh*

Chapter 9/10 will be extremely tight, but I am trying to make it without spending more gold (am out thanks to the accidental 100 gold expenditure on food and the habitat purchase).

Hurry up Virtue! I need the breeding den! :-) Oh... my plan is Virtue x Light. Wouldn't mind a Justice fail! :-)

wookiee77
05-29-16, 02:43 AM
Three Virtue fails in a row, what a flamin' scam for gold! I wouldn't mind if it was something less than 30+hrs but this is ridiculous!

zaccy678
05-29-16, 03:35 AM
Three Virtue fails in a row, what a flamin' scam for gold! I wouldn't mind if it was something less than 30+hrs but this is ridiculous!

To avoid Virtue fails when going for Love, use a Pink (Virtue/Kitsune) with Light, don't use a Red.

The longest fail you can get is Melody (18 hrs)

Kennedward
05-29-16, 04:15 AM
Just 1 more battle to go and I'm finished with both tales and tournament

Which should be next hour, which also means I'll get 2 dragons when I finish

pernmagic
05-29-16, 04:40 AM
Just 1 more battle to go and I'm finished with both tales and tournament

Which should be next hour, which also means I'll get 2 dragons when I finish
:) :) hope so for you ....

Kennedward
05-29-16, 05:25 AM
Just finished it, feels good to get 2 dragons at the same time :cool:

lenasdinner
05-29-16, 06:17 AM
Requested our energy 5 hours ago, have multiple accounts, sent on those accounts, have 0/12 5 hours later, have 60+ active neighbors. Looks like the devs in this game programmed this so well, I'll have to spend gold to skip this. So much for doing this legit. Thanks S8! Let's add features that don't work in game! To bad I have this on tape not working, but let's post it so they can mess with our main account...

OMG how is possible that this is actually happening?? this is not fair to anyone S8!!!

BlackKat9
05-29-16, 06:28 AM
Requested our energy 5 hours ago, have multiple accounts, sent on those accounts, have 0/12 5 hours later, have 60+ active neighbors. Looks like the devs in this game programmed this so well, I'll have to spend gold to skip this. So much for doing this legit. Thanks S8! Let's add features that don't work in game! To bad I have this on tape not working, but let's post it so they can mess with our main account...

Likely a stupid question but have you tried closing and reopening the game? That usually updates those counts for me.

BlackKat9
05-29-16, 06:30 AM
Only two more rounds of battle, then I'm all done! Finished the tournament yesterday so I'm hanging on a lv 13 leopard dragon now, for two rounds. With epic champions. Ah well. Still expect to be done by dinner! I really enjoyed this round. So much less hassle than the other events. And great dragons!

lady_saphira
05-29-16, 06:34 AM
Question... Is there an easy way to know which of my neighbors are active and which are not paying anymore? I need to clean out my neighbor list but don't know where to start! I have over 100...

meoconlunar
05-29-16, 06:59 AM
Likely a stupid question but have you tried closing and reopening the game? That usually updates those counts for me.

My neighbour alr received 20 maps (maps requested yesterday) and today nobody can send him Mysterious Energy
Is there anyone who has the same problem with him?

roguebee
05-29-16, 07:21 AM
Question... Is there an easy way to know which of my neighbors are active and which are not paying anymore? I need to clean out my neighbor list but don't know where to start! I have over 100...

If you are willing to be patient and are planning for next time, make a list of all your neighbors and what level they are on. As you get map requests from them and receive maps from them, cross them off the list. In 2 or 3 weeks, then check the remaining neighbors from Social and see if they increased at least one level. Not a fool proof plan, but it works. It does require some time, which doesn't help with this event.

Now off to see how many neighbors have replied to my request for Mysterious Energy.

BlackKat9
05-29-16, 07:28 AM
Or you can always add the people who keep posting on the forum. The more they complain, the more obsessive about playing they likely are ;) (talking about myself here, mind you)

Kennedward
05-29-16, 07:29 AM
I don't really like tales event in how we need to wait for neighbors to reply, so I usually don't bother with it, unless it's like this one where the final prize is good

candylou36
05-29-16, 07:29 AM
Hi. I need 10 more mystic energies to finish the task for the event. I do not have enough neighdors who play. If you can help me my id is candylou36. Thank you if you can help me.

meoconlunar
05-29-16, 07:46 AM
Hi. I need 10 more mystic energies to finish the task for the event. I do not have enough neighdors who play. If you can help me my id is candylou36. Thank you if you can help me.

add you, pls accept and request :)

ladymakay
05-29-16, 07:58 AM

Sent invite, send me request ☺

rasike
05-29-16, 07:59 AM
I started the chapter 7 today and I am in trouble because I can not breed the Love dragon. I wanted to avoid getting Virtue, so I used combo Kitsune + Fire and I got super rare Kitsune on my first attempt. Then I tried Kitsune + Light and I got 18 hour fail, rare Melody. I was hoping for a common dragon, Love finally today, and I got rare Justice (Kitsune + Fire), 25 hours! It is normally so difficult to get a pink hybrid, and now I got three of them one after another! At least Justice is a new dragon for me, but I will fall back for one day because now I can not breed Forest dragon with another dragon. I bought a little forest dragon and I will evolve it to level 4 tonight, so at least the breeding den will be empty after 20 seconds when I will breed two Forests tomorrow and I will try for Love once again.

ladymakay
05-29-16, 08:02 AM
I started the chapter 7 today and I am in trouble because I can not breed the Love dragon. I wanted to avoid getting Virtue, so I used combo Kitsune + Fire and I got super rare Kitsune on my first attempt. Then I tried Kitsune + Light and I got 18 hour fail, rare Melody. I was hoping for a common dragon, Love finally today, and I got rare Justice (Kitsune + Fire), 25 hours! It is normally so difficult to get a pink hybrid, and now I got three of them one after another! At least Justice is a new dragon for me, but I will fall back for one day because now I can not breed Forest dragon with another dragon. I bought a little forest dragon and I will evolve it to level 4 tonight, so at least the breeding den will be empty after 20 seconds when I will breed two Forests tomorrow and I will try for Love once again.

Fire and Light will give you Love dragon, never fails

merlin3108
05-29-16, 08:10 AM

That combo actually got me two 33 h virtue fails in a row :rolleyes:...
Good thing I had started early with trying to breed love... Finally got it after I came back to the forum reading the tips on how to avoid Virtue - by using pink as one of the two breeding partners...

JCG812
05-29-16, 08:14 AM

Sent invite. Send me a request.

merlin3108
05-29-16, 08:17 AM

Just sent you an invite... As soon as you accept it you can send me a request :)

jacksusa
05-29-16, 08:45 AM

Invited, pls send your request.

candylou36
05-29-16, 08:55 AM
Thank you all for your help. Now its a waiting game for the food to grow. Battles should be easy to finish. Again thank you all!!!!!!!

ladymakay
05-29-16, 08:59 AM
That combo actually got me two 33 h virtue fails in a row :rolleyes:...
Good thing I had started early with trying to breed love... Finally got it after I came back to the forum reading the tips on how to avoid Virtue - by using pink as one of the two breeding partners...
Wow I've tried and tried and tried again and all I ever get is Love.....figures during the Tale you'd get anything other than the one you need. Couldn't help but notice that Love just so happens to be On Sale at this moment too...hmmm. Glad you got it!

athenageez
05-29-16, 09:21 AM
I *really* need some Mysterious Energies! You can remove me after, I just need a little help! Thank you all :D

Thank you SO much to those who helped me! I was really starting to worry! :D

rasike
05-29-16, 09:36 AM

Thank you! But I'm afraid with my luck l might get a Virtue with this combo.

saghaven
05-29-16, 09:43 AM
I got two Laserlight in a row when I tried with like Red & White or Love and Diamond. Tried virtue and Okympus and got my 5 hour timer.

So I did as someone suggested and skipped to chapter 10 before the day for chapter 9 was over and sent my request for mysterious energies then. The day reset and it was like everyone actually got the requests on time. Had all 12 in about two hours. So basically they're going to make you spend gold either way but at least it worked. So thanks for the tip!

lindakbradley54
05-29-16, 11:05 AM
Sent invite. Send me a request.. I just sent invite. I can send once u accept. Have needed one more since 9 this morning. Thanks

bimily
05-29-16, 11:41 AM
Can you get 12 mystic energy thingys in 1 day? I thought you could only get a max of 10 gifts per day. I received my 10th an hour ago and haven't receive any since. Thanks

ladymakay
05-29-16, 11:44 AM
I sent out requests for Energy, frequently checked for responses from Neighbors and not one response, HOWEVER 4 HOURS later News Feed indicated that in fact I has received required Energy 4 hours ago but the game did not update whenI had received them. May not seem like a big issue but essentially the game held me back 4 hours which is underhanded IMO.

empyress
05-29-16, 11:45 AM
I'm just waiting on crops for runestones, then I will do my battles later this afternoon. I skipped the 'ask your neighbors ' because it is always slow. The quests always having a "social" element is why I quit castle story, the constant "get 50 mcguffins" from your neighbors was really frustrating. This though, where it is on a timed day, is worse. Plus I skipped the tournament to hopefully move through the battles without spending... And still wound up having to battle round 2 and 3 2x each, using level 4 and 15 dragons against L1 opponents. Shenanigans.

MsMelanieMonster
05-29-16, 11:50 AM
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Olympus and Love only has 3 results: Love, Olympus, and Laserlight. Prime Power is possible with level 15 dragons so don't use those :)
Takes out the possibility of Virtue and I got Love on the first try (after 2 virtues and a Laserlight with Light and Fire). GL all.

bravewarrior
05-29-16, 12:33 PM
A few hours ago, I texted my BFF and asked her to accept my energy request. She stI'll doesn't see it after three hours???? Nor do I see her request We made sure to request nothing for two says. What gives?

moonchild1987
05-29-16, 12:44 PM
The days I need to request things from neighbors, I stay up late until the reset time (very early in the morning for me) and when prompted, I send out 20 request then go to sleep. When I wake up the goal is complete, except for once when I was shy a couple so I just sent out 10 more then waited a few hours to log back in and it was done. Sending out in small batches makes it easier to not send out too many and mess with future days when you need request, which I don't think would matter with this tales because you need the same item but I find this happening a lot in CS. I try to stay out of the game (why I do it right before bed) when I ask for thing for tales. When people started having so many issues with request I started doing this. I don't know if it is what allows me to never have an issue with request but it seems to work. As far as active neighbors go, I always stay on top of my neighbors by visiting once a week (or more if I can find the time) and keeping track of who responds to map request. I, also, only have 40 neighbors which allows me to keep track of each of them, plus give each of them a little extra attention (which they deserve because they are awesome.)

Just thought I would post this so anyone having trouble might have some new ideas to try before and during the next tales.

DI3S3L
05-29-16, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry but I am deleting this game. These tales have become nothing be a scheme to get gold. They food requirements are absolutely ridiculous. I don't have the time (or desire) to spend every waking moment jacking with this game.

Audustwoman
05-29-16, 01:39 PM
Don't run a tournament at the same time as Dragontales!!! It is impossible to win the necessary battles! All they want you to.do.is spend gold!

AwesomeChefDad
05-29-16, 03:47 PM
My news window said I had 10 people respond to my requests, and the game marked I had 2 before I had to spend 60 gold to skip the event. The sad thing is the devs don't care and they refuse to fix their game that's had the same issues for 4 years now. S8 doesn't care about anything other than $$$. My wife use to support them back in the day. Now I'm just waiting for her to tell me she's done with the game so I can just follow them to see how much more they can destroy this game.

Same here, I counted how many responses I had and the count was higher than the total the game had credited..and it takes so long for the system to update, and as mentioned above sometimes I dont even see someones request for 3 days.

I've been stuck on one request for several hours, I find that very very interesting...almost smells like a gold trap. Its also not very nice that I would have to pay full rate to pass the challenge even though I only need ONE to do so.

Real cute storm8...very impressive.

zaccy678
05-29-16, 03:56 PM
Done!

Phew, glad that's over!!

Xyn25
05-29-16, 04:04 PM
Just finished the last battle! Prime Arcane is now in the nest :D Gave up on Anemone to get the easy battles for the last days though.
Thanks to all my wonderful neighbors who answered my requests in two hours!! And good luck to everyone!!!

roguebee
05-29-16, 05:11 PM
Can you get 12 mystic energy thingys in 1 day? I thought you could only get a max of 10 gifts per day. I received my 10th an hour ago and haven't receive any since. Thanks

You can receive 20 items per day, from any combination of requests (Maps, Lotus blossoms, Mysterious Energy, et al). Plus an extra one from Stormie if you wait until after your 20 arrive.

Drachenia
05-29-16, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone , I have finished Dragon Tales . I need to buy a lot of fodder with gold and the 10 task was too much with 5 tasks . Please, please do not make the 10. task TL so difficult

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160530/sov7k4kg.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

DeeDe99
05-29-16, 06:27 PM
Both Apprentice and Mage fed up to required levels and about 60,000 food left, thankfully. Chapter 9 planned out. No gold spent although I am contemplating opening Chpt 10 early due to the requirement to get the pieces from neighbours. Haven't decided as I have a policy of not spending gold on Tales and I would need to break that policy if I open early.

Really like the dragons in this event.

ladymakay
05-29-16, 06:32 PM
They got me. I paid the 60 gold to skip it. I waited 8 hours and it didn't update. On a different account, I sent gold and a map, updated instantly. So yeah they coded it that way on purpose! But we get "free" gold so we lucked out and didn't have to spend money to skip it. I'm glad we bought some gold a few years ago when they had the gold dragon Black Friday sale. Only cost $50 and now we get 55 gold a day since we were able to save up gold from the dragons we bought, but that was when we got 30 and 15 gold for installing games and doing the goals. When the game was good, before corporate greed.

Jokes on them...I'm holding a few hundred dollars in Google Play (redeeming ihg points lol) and itching to spend it...won't go to this game as long as they're willfully *****ing people out of money. And I would LOVE to know why it takes 3-5 days for TL to "look into the matter " when we all know it's coded gaming, it's not complicated or something you have to figure out. ...it's logged gaming for Petes sake!

LindenTX
05-29-16, 07:56 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I was wondering... what's the point of a non-breedable prime? Seems a bit contradictory to me :confused:

Non-breedable means a player must win or buy this dragon, but cannot get it by breeding 2 other drags in hopes of getting it. Most battle boss drags & world events & other special DS event drags are non-breedable, so this isn't a surprise. The surprise is that it's a REAL PRIME DRAG!!! This is stellar!!!!

missourijan
05-29-16, 08:23 PM
What exactly is a prime dragon

saghaven
05-29-16, 08:28 PM
One more battle to go and then I'm done with the tales and the tournament

DeeDe99
05-29-16, 09:07 PM
What exactly is a prime dragon

As far as I can tell, just a dragon with a fancy name and headdress. :D No special powers.

TwiWoods
05-29-16, 10:19 PM
Finished the tales with no gold spent. BUT only because someone else did. I couldn't have completed this without someone else speeding ahead and posting the steps for us. Thank you!! It really helped to be prepared. In future tales, I'd like to see the steps requesting neighbor requests to NOT fall on the last day. With all the time consuming steps required today, it was stressful waiting for someone else to send the necessary requests back. (Thanks to all my neighbors for their quick responses!) :)

I love these tales, and will battle, breed, hatch, quest, craft and farm, but please quit making me ask.

kylingo
05-29-16, 10:20 PM
I question the time on tales. You start and have 6 or 10 days to finish. I do a couple of chapters and it says next will start in one in two days. So I speed up once or twice, then it seems I still end up hurrying to not run out of time. Is it just me or what??

saghaven
05-29-16, 10:26 PM
Just finished! Wrapped up the Tales & tournament with the final battle. Still angry about the obvious gold traps with the neighbor requests though.

Good luck to everyone still trying!

snowyhillz
05-29-16, 11:40 PM
I question the time on tales. You start and have 6 or 10 days to finish. I do a couple of chapters and it says next will start in one in two days. So I speed up once or twice, then it seems I still end up hurrying to not run out of time. Is it just me or what??

If you pay to start a chapter early the following one won't be sped up

retseho
05-30-16, 12:32 AM
Just venting. I am at Ch8.
Did Act1 Raise Mage to L5 &
Act2 Hatch Love.
Then DS did a resync with the server &
I had to redo Act1 which was no problem. Unfortunately the hatched Love remained hatched & now I have to breed Love again. Got a 15hr Laserlight.
I had the Love egg from Day1 & now due to a resync all the preparation was wasted. I still have the hatched Love on a habitat. Any chance of S8 giving back the Love egg if I ask nicely?

ladymakay
05-30-16, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=retseho;1302405]Just venting. I am at Ch8.
Did Act1 Raise Mage to L5 &
Act2 Hatch Love.
Then DS did a resync with the server &
I had to redo Act1 which was no problem. Unfortunately the hatched Love remained hatched & now I have to breed Love again. Got a 15hr Laserlight.
I had the Love egg from Day1 & now due to a resync all the preparation was wasted. I still have the hatched Love on a habitat. Any chance of S8 giving back the Love egg if I ask nicely?[/QU

100% NO...I've yet to encounter a single player (there are many) who had their issues resolved or corrected in that type of situation. The current DT had a few "hiccups " my way, neighbors had sent more than enough Energy per my request , according to my Newsfeed I had 7 sent within 15 mins of me sending requests....kept checking the DT count showing ZERO FOR 4 HOURS!!! Basically I was sidelined 4 hours which obviously hinders me as I couldn't advance to the next chapter. Again with the Battle challenge. .. I won 3 in a row but DT showed 0!!!! So I again won 3 more in a row, those actually popped up on DT... but I had been set back, 3 hours for the initial battles and 3 more hours for the same reason! A few glitches with harvested pumpwings...again they didn't show up on the DT progress. May not seem like much to some but added together i lost 15+ hours of time due to their "Glitches ":

jaymieb2
05-30-16, 04:09 AM
If I leave my game open, my requested items don't count. If I restart my game - either through a force close or just shutting it down, my requested items count the next time I open my game . Hard to do when you are anxiously awaiting the next step!

LocalNews
05-30-16, 04:23 AM
This was too tough for the last day. I doubt I finish, especially being on a holiday.

pernmagic
05-30-16, 05:02 AM
I started only chapter 10 early because of the possible mysterious energy problems which did not happen to me and the last 4 battles coincided with the last difficult ones for the tournament ( my starting time mistake not S8 ) this gave me extra time to complete last chapter ok.... Hope this helps

mbyte68
05-30-16, 06:09 AM
Having energy problems on chapter 10 been 4hours and got 3 so far on mbyte66 acc grr

mbyte68
05-30-16, 07:56 AM
need about 10 more neighbours to mbyte66 , still only 3 energys on last chapter , cant believe aint recieved them all yet even after several force close reopen to make sure :/

JulieandMaryn
05-30-16, 08:04 AM
If I start the last chapter early, do I have the 24 hours plus the 15/16 I would gain, or would I then only have 24 from when I open early?

jaymieb2
05-30-16, 08:39 AM
So... I received my Mysterious Energy, and am now waiting to collect the 20 hour crop for Runestones. Two hours to go... then I can start my battles.

This is my first time split planting crops. Fireapples went off without a hitch, not sure how the 20 hours will go. Apparently, I planted them MUCH later than I should have, though! :-)

Good Luck everyone! :-)

jaymieb2
05-30-16, 08:40 AM
If I start the last chapter early, do I have the 24 hours plus the 15/16 I would gain, or would I then only have 24 from when I open early?

You get 24 plus the etra 15/16. :-)

mbyte68
05-30-16, 09:08 AM
6hrs and still only 3 energy :/ if i fail this its s8 fault not funny this my acc is mbyte66

Bastiaan0
05-30-16, 09:11 AM
Non-breedable means a player must win or buy this dragon, but cannot get it by breeding 2 other drags in hopes of getting it. Most battle boss drags & world events & other special DS event drags are non-breedable, so this isn't a surprise. The surprise is that it's a REAL PRIME DRAG!!! This is stellar!!!!

I know all this. The only special thing (maybe apart from the looks) of primes is that the parents need to be level 15 if you're willing to breed it. Hence my question of what the purpose of a non-breedable prime is. As said before, maybe it's just me :p

Only spend 2 gold for convenience (getting to bed in time ;)), only planned out chapter 9 because I was running a bit behind due to this thing called life :D
Had no problems with breeding for Fuzzy and Love, mysterious energies came in quickly and the last four battles all needed only one bash :)

Still crafting empty essences, somehow I kind of like these ;)

jacksusa
05-30-16, 09:21 AM
6hrs and still only 3 energy :/ if i fail this its s8 fault not funny this my acc is mbyte66

Invited, send me a request.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 09:29 AM
sent , done this and added another 5 and done same , still on 3 :/ and evernt gonna fail at this rate cause it aint moving of 3 :/ i will be done with this and spending more money on this game if i fail this :/

mbyte68
05-30-16, 09:40 AM
:mad: im fuming heres still stuck on 3 energys :/

mbyte68
05-30-16, 09:42 AM
i better get my dragon i REFUSE to skip this task and spend more money on gold to do this also :/

yogoda
05-30-16, 10:08 AM
I faced the same problem. My neighbors sent me 12 mysterious energy. I counted them in the news box. But my totals did not move beyond 5. Did so many force closes. No result. Finally decided to skip with 60 gold. No point grumbling. It is definitely a bug. Let us move on.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 10:11 AM
:/ they better give me my dragon cause of theese bugs jst sent energy request to my new person also still on 3 :/ and yes im force closing then rebooting also :/

mbyte68
05-30-16, 10:19 AM
there is point grumbling when i spent gold i had on battle arena and failed , now they expect me to fund gold to skip this DONT think so , i should be givin this as i whould of completed all the chapters if not for this GAME BREAKING BUG :/

AwesomeChefDad
05-30-16, 10:21 AM
The obvious solution (which I dont know why they have not figured this out yet) is to give an extra day at the end for people to finish up, especially when you make the final day list so extensive.

:confused:

mbyte68
05-30-16, 10:33 AM
The obvious solution (which I dont know why they have not figured this out yet) is to give an extra day at the end for people to finish up, especially when you make the final day list so extensive.

:confused:

the more obvious is to fix the bugs and chapter 10 is quite doable TBH even with the long list of things to do , being stuck needing energys that wont appear is not funny , or spending gold jst cause of a stupid bug is out of the question :/

mbyte68
05-30-16, 10:47 AM
grrr is anybody actually working today in S8 land need this task being made SKIPPED , GOLD put on my acc to skip , or dragon put in my inv :/

oxRoseHavenxo
05-30-16, 11:04 AM
Despite several neighbors who are active, along with the 6 or so neighbors I added from this thread I have not received a single request for elemental energy in 3 days. I find this very odd. Anyone else experiencing this?

p.s. Thank you new neighbors, for answering my requests.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 11:26 AM
Despite several neighbors who are active, along with the 6 or so neighbors I added from this thread I have not received a single request for elemental energy in 3 days. I find this very odd. Anyone else experiencing this?

p.s. Thank you new neighbors, for answering my requests.

same problem ere stopping me from finishing day 10 , sent email to support also , al i can say is this dragon best be in my inbox at end of event and they better not turn around and say i cant have it :/

jacksusa
05-30-16, 11:46 AM
grrr is anybody actually working today in S8 land need this task being made SKIPPED , GOLD put on my acc to skip , or dragon put in my inv :/

You finally showed up on my neighbor list. I'll keep checking for a request, but it sounds like your account is totally messed up! I'm so sorry!

mbyte68
05-30-16, 12:08 PM
did recieve about 7 new fr to my mbyte68 , its the mbyte66 thats the prob :/ still even after several new fr on that acc and still same 3 energy im on

mbyte68
05-30-16, 12:17 PM
:mad::( 9 hours later and still the same 3 energys

alishahji
05-30-16, 12:25 PM
Tournament with event is so bad as I could not battle for four days so I don't fail last two days. But now em slow on second sunflower dragon and subsequently no third perhaps....gg lava

oxRoseHavenxo
05-30-16, 12:27 PM

I haven't requested mystic maps in days either but it appears that my neighbors are answering my request for the "mysterious energy" with mystic maps instead.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 12:29 PM
Tournament with event is so bad as I could not battle for four days so I don't fail last two days. But now em slow on second sunflower dragon and subsequently no third perhaps....gg lava

wish i had saved gold instead of wasting it on touny i would of had gold to skip this bug even though i woulda done it through gritted teeth , and now no gold and refuse to buy any cause i was able to finish this quest , but unable to cause of bug :/ so i now hope my dragon i shoulda been having for day 10 done being in my inbox

HafloMopsy
05-30-16, 12:38 PM
Finished both, the battles and the dragon tales whitout use any gold.

jacksusa
05-30-16, 01:09 PM
did recieve about 7 new fr to my mbyte68 , its the mbyte66 thats the prob :/ still even after several new fr on that acc and still same 3 energy im on
Yes, I added the mbyte66 account, but still no request for energy has posted to my messages. Again, I'm so sorry and agree with you that TL owes you the last prize.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 01:15 PM
Only hope my other 2 Accs don't get this issue , even though mbyte68 got the gold to cover this bug

luckyaa7
05-30-16, 01:25 PM
:mad::( 9 hours later and still the same 3 energys

It happened to me last tale. My neighbor doesn't get the request or they sent and it doesn't register. Sorry you have to go through this. I am not at day 10 yet and hope that i don't have same issue again..

jacksusa
05-30-16, 01:51 PM
Well, just sent out my requests about 15 minutes ago, hoping I won't have the same issue, especially since I just have one account.

ladymakay
05-30-16, 02:01 PM
I'm sorry but I don't believe it is a "glitch " that so many players are experiencing the same issues which happen to be in the last legs of the events. So close to finishing, spent time, money and enormous amounts of food to hit a brick wall , if you have gold you'll be forced to spend it or buy your way to the Grand Prize. I stopped chasing the carrot but kept my money.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 02:19 PM
I'm sorry but I don't believe it is a "glitch " that so many players are experiencing the same issues which happen to be in the last legs of the events. So close to finishing, spent time, money and enormous amounts of food to hit a brick wall , if you have gold you'll be forced to spend it or buy your way to the Grand Prize. I stopped chasing the carrot but kept my money.

i think that would be a trading standards unfair gaming issue or something if that was the case, and a glitch/bug is classified also as something that may prevent progress in a game , spending gold can skip that YES but thats unfair to expect people to do that if theres an issue, its like buyin a game at ?40 get home to find u cant open the last level , but can if you pay extra to do so .

kooky panda
05-30-16, 02:23 PM

I haven't requested mystic maps in days either but it appears that my neighbors are answering my request for the "mysterious energy" with mystic maps instead.

Some players do not play the game full time. It is possible that some neighbors are just now sending requests that you made a while ago.

I have not requested maps in over 3 months but even before this event, I will sometimes see that someone answered one of my old map requests.

I personally had no issues getting any of my mysterious energies. I received the last round within 3 hours of sending out requests.

I will flag this issue over, but in the meantime anyone that had issues , please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 02:28 PM
thanks kooky allready did so im guessing 9hrs to the end of evernt and stuck with the 3 energys , event status Incomplete :( when should of been Complete

pernmagic
05-30-16, 02:33 PM
Probably won't help this time. But sent you a neighbour request for the future :) I always answer request frequently

jacksusa
05-30-16, 03:01 PM
Well, I've just checked again, and don't see a request from you, so feel free to make me part of your evidence that TL needs to give you your dragon.

mbyte68
05-30-16, 03:06 PM
even took photos to prove my energy 3 and my dragons being at the level they needed to be for completion if they needed more evidence :)

Drachenia
05-30-16, 03:10 PM
Hello all together , I think it is so that I send out only the gold to neighbors and not ask for maps out send. The answers to the task of Dragon Tales get. I send already no requests for maps out, once Dragon Tales has be***. I hope that my tip many people helps . Congratulations whoever Dragon Tales has been completed and it is not annoying if you have not completed Dragon Tales . There is a new Dragon Tales , the preparation is the most important , I have seen it again in this Dragon Tales. :D

missourijan
05-30-16, 03:37 PM
thanks kooky allready did so im guessing 9hrs to the end of evernt and stuck with the 3 energys , event status Incomplete :( when should of been Complete

I habe answered all those received. I believe you are my neighbor!!

mammamanvik
05-30-16, 03:40 PM
This is just ridiculous! I have 62 friends and only got 11 energies!! Nothing for 6 hours... So I'm guessing they all went on vacation or something.... Grrr... And its midnight here,have to go to bed,work in the morning. So no last dragon for me :-(

mbyte68
05-30-16, 04:26 PM
This is just ridiculous! I have 62 friends and only got 11 energies!! Nothing for 6 hours... So I'm guessing they all went on vacation or something.... Grrr... And its midnight here,have to go to bed,work in the morning. So no last dragon for me :-(

over 100 neighbours eres , ikr :/

1969venus
05-30-16, 04:48 PM
1969venus my I am currently on and will be for the next 6 hrs. If you need neighbor I am here. I am a daily player, I don't visit every day but I return maps and quest items daily. I check my island about 4 to 6 times daily.

kimandamelia
05-30-16, 08:24 PM
Has everyone missing energies restarted your device, or even go visit a neighbor to "reset" your island? I always get updated numbers when I do this. Especially if in your news feed it says they have been sent.

leysanne
05-31-16, 12:23 AM

I added you (mbyte66) on both my accounts but no energy requests came through ..... until this morning at reset. One showed 18 hrs old request & the other 16 hours old so you were able to send them but they didn't get through for some reason. so sorry you weren't able to complete this action as simply as it should obviously have been.

raygill1
05-31-16, 02:03 AM
Having energy problems on chapter 10 been 4hours and got 3 so far on mbyte66 acc grr

I've just added you 66 & 68. I tend to find I dont get any map/energy requests all day, but when it comes time to return gold there's about 10-20 requests, some 24 hours old. I hope you get your dragon!

DeeDe99
05-31-16, 02:09 AM
I am on Chpt 10. Have received all my required energy within 2 hours, thank you to wonderful neighbours.

I have 8 hour crops on for overnight, which should give me my 120 runestones in the morning. Then I just have to win 4 battles in 6 hours. I forgot I am at practical placement from 7 to 10 am in the morning, which will cut my battle time down. So cutting it a bit fine, but will see how I go.

mbyte68
05-31-16, 03:24 AM
no dragon yet jst a CRUEL buy now button at the min :mad::(

ladymakay
05-31-16, 05:27 AM
I added you (mbyte66) on both my accounts but no energy requests came through ..... until this morning at reset. One showed 18 hrs old request & the other 16 hours old so you were able to send them but they didn't get through for some reason. so sorry you weren't able to complete this action as simply as it should obviously have been.

That'sthe million dollar question, why aren't responses coming through in a timely manner. The first chapter requirement for Energy I had not sent out requests for anything in several days so I can say without a doubt that it wasn't a daily limit issue, I sent request to my daughter's account which I play on from time to time, logged on to her account, responded to my request. .......12 hours later it finally came through! Why did it take 12 hours? I received dozens of requests for items from Neighbors and received a number of materials so it's clear it wasn't a problem with my account.

random59
05-31-16, 06:02 AM
That'sthe million dollar question, why aren't responses coming through in a timely manner. The first chapter requirement for Energy I had not sent out requests for anything in several days so I can say without a doubt that it wasn't a daily limit issue, I sent request to my daughter's account which I play on from time to time, logged on to her account, responded to my request. .......12 hours later it finally came through! Why did it take 12 hours? I received dozens of requests for items from Neighbors and received a number of materials so it's clear it wasn't a problem with my account.

Not joking here, I got a request not 1, Not 2, BUT 3 days later and I play all my games at least 4 times per day! It took me probably an hour BUT it wasn't the results in the news feed, it took awhile for the updates to recognise the news feed! Actually counted my neighbours who had gifted said energy requests and what was displayed on Tales counter - big time delay! Not cool, needs to be fixed before next Tales!,

ladymakay
05-31-16, 06:30 AM
Not joking here, I got a request not 1, Not 2, BUT 3 days later and I play all my games at least 4 times per day! It took me probably an hour BUT it wasn't the results in the news feed, it took awhile for the updates to recognise the news feed! Actually counted my neighbours who had gifted said energy requests and what was displayed on Tales counter - big time delay! Not cool, needs to be fixed before next Tales!,

Along with my Newsfeed showing neighbors responded to Energy requests yet it took over 4 hours for it to register in the Tales ! And YES I too see requests pop up several days old and like you I'm a daily player and log in several times throughout the day for the sole purpose of responding to requests, this issue has been brought up time and time again but I've noticed it's gotten considerably worse. The icing on the cake is this DT event, I chose to stop at chapter 10, didn't really want the dragon and IMO the feeding requirements weren't worth it but many players have diligently kept pace, spent gold and used 60k in food only to find themselves at a dead end because of glitches and delays for simple Energy requests, that's absolutely unacceptable in my book.

raygill1
05-31-16, 06:32 AM
Quick one..... I'm on day 8, and I've messed up, had long time hatching eggs on nest and long evolving dragons in temple. So my Mage dragon has only just hatched. I see that I have to craft a elemental altar, if I craft one early, will that count or only if I'm prompted? Cheers for any advice!

ladymakay
05-31-16, 06:34 AM
Quick one..... I'm on day 8, and I've messed up, had long time hatching eggs on nest and long evolving dragons in temple. So my Mage dragon has only just hatched. I see that I have to craft a elemental altar, if I craft one early, will that count or only if I'm prompted? Cheers for any advice!

Wait until the game prompts you but make sure you have all of the materials required

roguebee
05-31-16, 07:02 AM

The step is HAVE an elemental altar. You can craft it early. Mine counted from inventory.

raygill1
05-31-16, 07:43 AM
The step is HAVE an elemental altar. You can craft it early. Mine counted from inventory.
Thank you roughbee, that's what I was hoping 😄

ladymakay
05-31-16, 08:06 AM

I'm curious, have you always been able to craft in advance? Only once was I able to craft ahead , the Regal Rug...all other times I have I ended up stuck crafting again when the act prompted me

Aly_10
05-31-16, 08:52 AM
you can complete the craft ahead of time but wait until the game prompts you to do so. FYI spells, crafts, quests can be completed ahead of time,
but have to wait until prompted to collect. hope this makes sense.

mbyte68
05-31-16, 09:01 AM
and somtimes if they dont register after u place them or store them , force close reopen game then it moves on

princessfreddie0925
05-31-16, 09:02 AM
you can complete the craft ahead of time but wait until the game prompts you to do so. FYI spells, crafts, quests can be completed ahead of time,
but have to wait until prompted to collect. hope this makes sense.

If it says "HAVE" an elemental altar or whatever then you can craft in advance, that's what I did, I crafted and placed mine two days early while waiting for the next chapter to start. If it says "CRAFT" whatever the item is then you need to wait until prompted or you have to just do I tall over again.

Kinda like one of the achievements was to "HAVE" the Noble Crystal.....got that months ago so it counted right away.

Aly_10
05-31-16, 09:02 AM
hip hip hooray... just completed the tale. arcane is now in my nest. Thanks neighbors for all your generosity of sending me mysterious energies. could not have done it without your help. A special thanks to Anaboe whose guideline helped me tremendously with chapter 10 acts 2-4. I was racking my brains on how to complete these acts until I saw your posting...thanks again. by far the the most stress free tales I've completed.

mbyte68
05-31-16, 09:06 AM
hip hip hooray... just completed the tale. arcane is now in my nest. Thanks neighbors for all your generosity of sending me mysterious energies. could not have done it without your help. A special thanks to musicross whose guideline helped me tremendously with chapter 10 acts 2-4. I was racking my brains on how to complete these acts until I saw your posting...thanks again. by far the the most stress free tales I've completed.

congrats on a bug less energy collection and wd on your dragon , im still waiting to get mine given me :(

Aly_10
05-31-16, 09:11 AM
If it says "HAVE" an elemental altar or whatever then you can craft in advance, that's what I did, I crafted and placed mine two days early while waiting for the next chapter to start. If it says "CRAFT" whatever the item is then you need to wait until prompted or you have to just do I tall over again.

Kinda like one of the achievements was to "HAVE" the Noble Crystal.....got that months ago so it counted right away.
you are absolutely right, we must pay great attention to details.

roguebee
05-31-16, 12:08 PM
I'm curious, have you always been able to craft in advance? Only once was I able to craft ahead , the Regal Rug...all other times I have I ended up stuck crafting again when the act prompted me

Yes, but you need to pay attention to the verb used. If it says CRAFT, then you need to wait for the prompt to collect. If it says HAVE, then you can collect anytime.

ladymakay
05-31-16, 12:22 PM
Yes, but you need to pay attention to the verb used. If it says CRAFT, then you need to wait for the prompt to collect. If it says HAVE, then you can collect anytime.

Thanks for pointing that out, after having to craft again I just waited for the game prompts to avoid the mess all over, didn't pay attention to detail. Lesson learned, Thank you ☺

MsMelanieMonster
05-31-16, 12:44 PM
I'm hoping I can get the 12 requests and complete 4 battles in about 11 hours...
Ugh. So much work to not finish if I can't get what I need. :/

amalsaba
05-31-16, 03:04 PM
I know this is a silly question but what is the best way to breed love? I put virtue and light together to avoid the long 33 hour virtue fails but instead I got an 18 hr melody. ...

starship412
05-31-16, 04:34 PM
I know this is a silly question but what is the best way to breed love? I put virtue and light together to avoid the long 33 hour virtue fails but instead I got an 18 hr melody. ...

Olympus and either Virtue, Kitsune or Black Swan will do it.

DeeDe99
05-31-16, 08:24 PM
All done, Prime Arcane safely on the nest. Timing worked well, the 8 hour crops overnight for the runestones meant not too much of dint in my food production schedule. Had to fight 6 battles as Warrior Prince decided to lose one and then he was in the spa when I needed hom again, but all in all a smooth Tales for me.

Many thanks to my great neighbours for their super timely responses. I tend to see who is asking for energy, and ask them back, plus a few extras I know will be on. So no problems for me.

My target now is to try to get to a base line of 200,000 apples on hand. I have no major feeding projects at the moment, so a good time to save up.

Congratulations to those already finished and good planning wishes to those in the final days.

raygill1
06-01-16, 06:43 AM

Cheers princessfreddie, it worked! Just completed chapter 9, even though I only started 5 hours ago, it was crafted, waiting and accepted! I was going to start chapter 10 early (because of the requests) but not for 80 gold!!!!

villatortuga
06-01-16, 08:39 AM
Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 5 energy and need 12😢😢😢😢 please send me energy!!!

mbyte68
06-01-16, 08:46 AM
Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 5 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!

send requests for neigbours to all 3 accts in my tag i will send

villatortuga
06-01-16, 09:49 AM

Thanks all 👍👍👍 I got my 12 energies and now I can go through and get my prime arcane dragon 😊😊😊😊😊

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 10:08 AM

I need 2 more energy - may I send you requests too, please? :-)
I'm on my last day and quickly running out of time...

Edited to add: Sent you neighbor invites already.

sleepygs
06-01-16, 11:38 AM
Neither me nor my DH were able to finish this tale! So frustrating! I started breeding for Love on the first day and got piled up on Laserlight dragons and a Virtue to shut me down completely. I even spent gold to speed it along! DH ended up with TWO virtues in a row and quit in frustration.

Neither of us had any of the "safe" dragon pairings, but I did take the advice here and bought an Olympus dragon... But I REALLY hope there isn't a next time! These requirements of breeding are so random. I was pairing with an outcome with only three dragons! One common (love) and two rates... So of course I got five rates in a row! It shut me down the last time we needed Love too, I just don't think it's necessarily fair for newer players who have less dragons.

silverybunny
06-01-16, 11:46 AM
So frustrating I may not get because I can't get enough energy's!! I am on last day I sent out requests but not getting enough back. It really doesn't help when I sent Stormy a request for energy and I get maps! Really WTH!!!:mad:

mbyte68
06-01-16, 12:09 PM
So frustrating I may not get because I can't get enough energy's!! I am on last day I sent out requests but not getting enough back. It really doesn't help when I sent Stormy a request for energy and I get maps! Really WTH!!!:mad:

me either im still waitin on my email bck to say the dragon will be in my storage , well it better be , still aint left my review on app store so u can imagine what its going to read like :)

belbar22
06-01-16, 12:38 PM
Anyone who needs energy can add belbar22 and talli22. Playing now

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 12:54 PM
Anyone who needs energy can add belbar22 and talli22. Playing now

Added you - thanks! :-)

I might still be able to pull this one off.

belbar22
06-01-16, 12:55 PM
Added you - thanks! :-)

I might still be able to pull this one off.

Have accepted you. Awaiting request

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 01:00 PM
What's odd to me is that I sent out a request to 120+ neighbors about 12 hrs ago. I got 10 responses - all of them at that exact time. Nothing since.

In addition, when I look at my second Dragon Story account (which I pretty much never use), the request never made it in. Makes me wonder how many other requests never made it. I've been responding to my neighbors' requests all day and it's been far more than only 10 requests.

I even deleted the game and reinstalled it to make sure that there is not larger glitches in the system, but no difference.

Neighbor requests is a neat idea, but it's becomes frustrating when there seems to be obvious issues that need resolved.

Anyway, just my 2 c - still love the game! :-)

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 01:02 PM
Have accepted you. Awaiting request

Awesome - thanks a bunch! Requests have been sent, so hopefully the energy will make it over. :-)

snowyhillz
06-01-16, 01:07 PM
What's odd to me is that I sent out a request to 120+ neighbors about 12 hrs ago. I got 10 responses - all of them at that exact time. Nothing since.

In addition, when I look at my second Dragon Story account (which I pretty much never use), the request never made it in. Makes me wonder how many other requests never made it. I've been responding to my neighbors' requests all day and it's been far more than only 10 requests.

I even deleted the game and reinstalled it to make sure that there is not larger glitches in the system, but no difference.

Neighbor requests is a neat idea, but it's becomes frustrating when there seems to be obvious issues that need resolved.

Anyway, just my 2 c - still love the game! :-)

If they are not being received by people that usually means you have received your max for the day, at the new day they will receive the request, that is why you see old requests pop up. I would say that you received some maps as well.

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 01:11 PM
If they are not being received by people that usually means you have received your max for the day, at the new day they will receive the request, that is why you see old requests pop up. I would say that you received some maps as well.

Ah, I see. What is the max though? Surely it has to be higher than 12? Looks like I only have 10 announcements regarding responses in my DS newsfeed right now all of them for mysterious energy.
Edited to add: got some gold too, so I guess that is counted as well.

I guess this means that I should not send out map requests for a few days before event requests... :-(

1969venus
06-01-16, 01:12 PM
Playing right now add if you need, have time will check every 15 minutes.
1969venus

snowyhillz
06-01-16, 01:20 PM
Ah, I see. What is the max though? Surely it has to be higher than 12? Looks like I only have 10 announcements regarding responses in my DS newsfeed right now all of them for mysterious energy.
Edited to add: got some gold too, so I guess that is counted as well.

I guess this means that I should not send out map requests for a few days before event requests... :-(
The max is 20 and You will only ever see the last 10 responses that you receive on the newsfeed, and yes don't send out map requests once the DT has started. Gold is separate.

jensterjen1
06-01-16, 01:36 PM
The max is 20 and You will only ever see the last 10 responses that you receive on the newsfeed, and yes don't send out map requests once the DT has started. Gold is separate.

Ah, thanks! :-)

Well, I've only gotten 3 maps since the last 2 days (which is also very odd. I normally get a lot more responses than that).

Anyway, I paid the gold and hope to be able to win all my battles after I've collected my rune stones. Wish me luck. I'll need it! :D

snowyhillz
06-01-16, 01:46 PM
Ah, thanks! :-)

Well, I've only gotten 3 maps since the last 2 days (which is also very odd. I normally get a lot more responses than that).

Anyway, I paid the gold and hope to be able to win all my battles after I've collected my rune stones. Wish me luck. I'll need it! :D
Good luck!! :)

mbyte68
06-01-16, 02:07 PM
glad someone decided to pay the Gold , I refused to be held ransom to buy gold then be forced to skip it TBH , i whould of completed this in time if not for this last chapter bugging me out, heres hoping i soon have my last dragon in storage when they decide to get to my support ticket that it :)

philstep
06-01-16, 03:27 PM
Anyone know how food it takes for 10 to 12 for mage dragon? Thanks

kooky panda
06-01-16, 03:56 PM
Anyone know how food it takes for 10 to 12 for mage dragon? Thanks

From post 9

Mage, super rare, red-white-yellow, 6 hours:
. . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
. . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 for level 12 (total of 135,175 for levels 1-12)

philstep
06-01-16, 04:32 PM
Wow read through the first few pages not sure how I missed this one. Thanks for the help. Now here is to hoping I get enough food by end.
From post 9

Mage, super rare, red-white-yellow, 6 hours:
. . . . . . 50 + 125 + 500 + 1500 + 3000 + 5000 + 12,500 + 22,500 + 30,000 + 75,175 for level 10
. . . . . . plus 30,000 + 30,000 for level 12 (total of 135,175 for levels 1-12)

kooky panda
06-01-16, 05:30 PM
Wow read through the first few pages not sure how I missed this one. Thanks for the help. Now here is to hoping I get enough food by end.
Good Luck!

waimanalokat
06-01-16, 07:27 PM
Pegasas, fuzzy, virtue, laserlight and just started another virtue and I'm out. Oh well, next time. At least I got the first two!

bsxu
06-01-16, 07:34 PM
Mission completed. Thank you for all who posted all the requirements and strategy in this thread. I'd like to thank my neighbours too, without their prompt response to my request, I wouldn't be able to finish it on time.

belbar22
06-02-16, 03:48 AM
Almost there. 2 more battles on 1 account and 1 more battle in the other.

Niire
06-02-16, 06:16 AM
I am cutting it so close on this one. i forgot to plant a 20 hr crop, so I am waiting on runestones now. Then still have to win 4 battles. never really cut it so close before! :/

mbyte68
06-02-16, 06:24 AM
Main acc done with skipped the crops bit as had food to get my dragons to required levels so spent gold doing that instead , I even skipped a few battle arenas to end it all , byteme acc could be cutting it close with harvesting on crops and still waiting to hear if my mbyte66 is gonna be gifted this after I got stuck needing energy when it bugged out

dylis007
06-02-16, 06:29 AM
I'm behind too still needing 3 more energies

Megacharchar
06-02-16, 06:44 AM
I just finished Tales and got my Prime!!! I'm extra happy because I wasn't able to complete the last two tales. I would get to the last chapter and get hung up on some Act and end up JUST missing the grand prize.

This time everything went smoothly for me.

The only problem I had .... and this is more of a bummer than a problem... Somehow I ended up accidentally spending gold. I wanted to get through this without dropping any gold bars. BUT that's not how it went down! LOL
Not 1 .... Not 2 .... Not 3 ... But 4 times .... I somehow managed to pressed a little finish timer on the bottom right side of the game screen. While I was panning left or right my screen would sort of lag and ** POOF ** my gold would magically disappear and my DS would have finished up an Evolution or a Quest or some other nonsense I would have NEVER wasted gold on!!!

Oh well ~ I knew to be careful but from now on I will know to be extra extra careful! I just wish there was a confirm button before I end up spending gold on silly things like that.

Anyway... Sorry this post is so long! I had to rant...lol. Good luck to everyone still playing tales. And congratulations to everyone who made it through and got Prime! He really is a cool looking dragon.

amerirish
06-02-16, 07:15 AM
Finished last night :D Congrats to all the winners & best of luck to all still plugging away!

ladymakay
06-02-16, 07:35 AM
Congratulations on dragons!

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-02-16, 07:42 AM
My neighbors are phenomenal. My Mysterious Energy requests for this final day were filled in less than 20 minutes. My 20 hr food planting will be ready in less than an hour. Just need to finish off the battles and I'll be done. Thanks again to everyone for the help and good luck to the rest still trying.

PinkBubbles75
06-02-16, 08:40 AM
I'm almost done with the tales. I'm awaiting my crops to be done and then the battles (I hope those go smoothly). I have 50 runestones from a 20 hour crop & rest are 8 hours. How many runestones come from the 8 hour crops?

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
06-02-16, 08:42 AM
I'm almost done with the tales. I'm awaiting my crops to be done and then the battles (I hope those go smoothly). I have 50 runestones from a 20 hour crop & rest are 8 hours. How many runestones come from the 8 hour crops?

16 or 24 from each

Bastiaan0
06-02-16, 09:31 AM
16 or 24 from each

Nope. Always 20 ;)

Jennerwein1
06-02-16, 09:32 AM
All went smoothly for me. Only had to spend alittle gold on the last Runestones collection, due to poor planning on my part. Having three nest helps tremendously.
Congrats to everybody and thank you to my great neighbors.Edit: great event, thanks S8. Beautiful artwork!

Tracey8170
06-02-16, 09:48 AM
I finished the Arcane Event. Is there something else to do? I have the 3 Dragons but I'm reading other people's post are we suppose to keep crafting those little bulbs ( not sure what there called sorry) but is there something else to do? And I think we most definitely Need another Evolution temple I can't keep up and raise my Dragons. And I play every single day non stop. My husband sick of it I might be getting a divorce LOL. Cause I'm on this game 24/7 ooooh boy. Hahahahaha

ladymakay
06-02-16, 10:11 AM
I finished the Arcane Event. Is there something else to do? I have the 3 Dragons but I'm reading other people's post are we suppose to keep crafting those little bulbs ( not sure what there called sorry) but is there something else to do? And I think we most definitely Need another Evolution temple I can't keep up and raise my Dragons. And I play every single day non stop. My husband sick of it I might be getting a divorce LOL. Cause I'm on this game 24/7 ooooh boy. Hahahahaha
Congratulations on completing the Tale! As for crafting, some players have continued crafting crystals just because they like them and have excessive materials to do so, it's not required for any thing else. . Or maybe you're referring to the Solar Dragon? If so, that's a different dragon you craft from materials won in the Arena,

fhjigfrf
06-02-16, 11:29 AM
It took 6 hours to get all my Mysterious Energy, and my first opponent is level 14 Valkyrie. At least it's only four battles.

hiabarara
06-02-16, 11:34 AM
I just finished :)

I have to say it was surprisingly easy. I usually evolve the dragons we get immediately, so that saves a lot of time. And then I'll send my first dragon out on those specific quests all the time. That means I have more than enough items. I only spent 12 gold right now for the 4 battles at the end because I wasn't sure if I'll have enough time later today.

I still can't believe it's an actual Prime Dragon :eek: I was pretty sure I would never own one :D

raygill1
06-02-16, 01:01 PM
I've lost too my first battle dragon 6 times........ It's not even a special opponent, just a rare pink/purple grrrrrr

Ilsadrago
06-02-16, 01:39 PM
I'm finished! Many thanks to all of you who posted tasks, strategy, etc.! I didn't visit the forums in past Tales and it made a HUGE difference! I was sweating out previous Tales, but finished with time to spare thanks to you! Now I'm as addicted to reading the forum as I am the game!

Cheech257
06-02-16, 01:56 PM
Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 9 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!

Just got my last energy. Thank you! Your help is much appreciated.

jensterjen1
06-02-16, 02:56 PM
Please help me!!! I am in the last day and only have 9 energy and need 12�������� please send me energy!!!

Add me and send me a request and hopefully I can help.

hungryres
06-02-16, 03:53 PM
I've lost too my first battle dragon 6 times........ It's not even a special opponent, just a rare pink/purple grrrrrr

the game is seriously ragged.
i have lost twice before i finally won my first battle.
battle #2 - lost again,, and those opponents i should be able to beat when there is no tales. it is just suddenly all are changed in the time of tales including breeding (what was common suddenly became something you cannot breed)

raygill1
06-02-16, 04:30 PM
It's bedtime for me, so threw 20 gold, speed up 2nd n 3rd battle and give my 2nd opponent an ultimate. I'm annoyed I had to use gold, as I feel like I *****ed! But at least I got all three dragons and hopefully they'll come in useful in the battle arena......... Fingers crossed! And good luck to anyone still competing, feel free to send neighbours invites, if your struggling for your energies! Night!

silverybunny
06-02-16, 05:13 PM
Really am I going to loose this one because I am short 2 energy's!!!!

divanightclub
06-02-16, 06:57 PM
I'm happy to finally complete the tale, to be able to receive an awesome prime dragon. Thank you for providing all the tasks for each chapter which made planning ahead so much easier.

I also wanna thank all my wonderful neighbors who sent all the energys I needed within 2-3 hours...really couldn't have complete the tales without their help.(unless I spent gold)

Congratz to all those who manage to finish and good luck to those still trying to complete the tales...

LauraGSJK
06-02-16, 07:21 PM
Just finished this event. Thanks so very much Kooky Panda, 19Sparkles, MaribouMay, and many others for all the helpful information! Your time & effort is greatly appreciated!

FlatFoot - wow, your graphics are spectacular! Thank you so much for your hard work!

jensterjen1
06-02-16, 08:57 PM
I agree with LauraGS JK - thanks for yet another awesome event! The dragons are simply beautiful!

pernmagic
06-03-16, 12:51 AM
All these dragons are beautiful and great to have from this event ..... Thanks to everyone for posting the steps to make things easier to complete :)

DragonflyRocket
06-03-16, 01:53 AM
Finished earlier today, thanks to my neighbours for answering my requests so quickly and for the guys that posted the details up front to assist with getting things ready to go, ahead of time.

jjblueyes
06-03-16, 06:59 AM
All these dragons are beautiful and great to have from this event ..... Thanks to everyone for posting the steps to make things easier to complete :)

I second that! Thanks Pern for all the support. You are a doll. ;)
Congrats to all who completed the tales.

Niire
06-06-16, 09:42 PM
Okay! Here lately, I've had a bunch of personal stuff hitting me all at once, and becoming discouraged with alot of things. BUT...I don't like being discouraged, and I didn't get the chance to profess my absolute love for the last Dragon Tales. The dragons look amazing, the theme was awesome. My planning was off due to rl, but I was able to finish despite it all. I am a HUGE fan of games that involve stuff like mages, the arcane stuff, etc. My 2 faves are D&D (obviously!), and Dragon Age. Not near this genre of gaming, but 2 amazing games, and this past tales made me think of both the whole time! In fact, my apprentice is named Jowan, my mage is named Anders, and my prime arcane is Irving (he looks too much like a he to go Fiona, or Vivienne lol)...all characters from Dragon Age. ^^

Anyways, I ramble, but I just wanted to let the team know...excellent work on the last Tales, and thank you for actually taking me away from rl a bit! <3 Much much love! :)

synasuga
06-21-16, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=19sparkles96;1298055]As COMPLETED on IOS with iPad Mini 4

CH 1

The sun had just dipped behind the mountains when the Apprentice Dragon had an epiphany. Creating icicles and spawning sparks from the tips of its toes was hardly magic, more like parlor tricks. If the Apprentice was to gain any respect from the other dragons on the Isles, it would need a master magician to learn from!

CH 2

Early the next morning, the Apprentice Dragon set out to find a master! The Magic Dragon seemed an obvious choice but was consumed in the performance of a summoning spell. Suddenly, the Apprentice felt a tap on its shoulder, "Are you seeking knowledge and power?" said the Mage Dragon. The Apprentice nodded eagerly. "Well, if I'm to consider taking you on as my pupil, you must first run some errands... errr... Embark on a great adventure!"

CH 3

Being an apprentice is hard work! It wasn't very magnificent either... collecting energies, essences, and crystals was alright, but taking out the garbage and picking up groceries from the market?!?! The magical talent of the Mage Dragon was undeniable, but when would the FUN lessons begin?

CH 4

"You are a loyal dragon, though a bit impatient, my young apprentice. Today, we'll have some FUN! Let's spar!" Fireballs and icicles shot through the air, explosions boomed, and fireworks lit the sky for miles. "This is fantastic! I feel like I could take on the world!" exclaimed the Apprentice. "You should take that extra energy to the Battle Arena while I take a nap... I mean... meditate on magical... elements and runes and stuff," wheezed the Mage Dragon.

CH 5

The s****s of the Apprentice Dragon in the arena were improving at an incredible rate but there was still much to learn. The Mage Dragon appeared before its apprentice with a teetering tower of books, scrolls, and crystals. "In order to control magic, you must first understand the foundation of the Arcane Architecture. For if you don't, the magic will control YOU!" The Mage's words seemed overly dramatic but still resonated with the young Apprentice Dragon.

CH 6

The Mage Dragon quietly approached its student, "My teachings have reached their end for you, my Apprentice... I now consider you my equal." The two dragons respectfully bowed to each other. There was more to learn but the pair would need to start a new and arduous journey together in order to graduate to the next stage of Arcane knowledge.

CH 7

Studies and training continued but not only for the Apprentice Dragon but also its former master, the Mage Dragon. To progress to higher learnings, the two must locate long lost scrolls, runes, and ancient tomes. Even after these texts were found, they needed to be translated and deciphered. The process was grueling but the dragons fully supported one another throughout. There were still more clues to be found!

CH 8

At last, the dragons understood what must be done to finally take their magical s****s to the next level... they must summon the Prime Arcane Dragon! "I thought the stories about the Prime Arcane were only fairytales!" blurted the Apprentice Dragon. "If I'm understanding the ancient texts correctly, it's all true!" replied the Mage. The dragons must discover how to summon this archaic dragon!

CH 9

"It states here that we must begin construction of an Elemental Altar!" the Mage dragon translated. The construction was already a tall order but the ancient texts also specified the ritual must be performed when the planets and moons are aligned... that's tomorrow! With only hours before this astrological anomaly, the two dragons frantically worked. "If we miss this, it will be years before we can perform the ritual again!!!"

[INDENT][INDENT]Crafting Items
Arcane Architecture- 2 x Crystal Shard/ 2 x Elemental Energy
Empty Essence - 1 x Crystal Shard
Burning Essence- 3 x Crystal Shard/1 small ruby
Freezing Essence- 3 x Crystal Shard/ 1 small sapphire
Elemental Altar- 2 x Arcane Architecture// 2x Elemental Energy/2 x small emerald

Quests (From the Outpost)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/E71275A4-F667-4A72-BFE3-387C757C5548-406-0000003CB7B987F2_zpsaf1d8291.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/E71275A4-F667-4A72-BFE3-387C757C5548-406-0000003CB7B987F2_zpsaf1d8291.jpg.html)

Small Beginnings: Apprentice Dragon - Collect Crystal Shards ( 2 hours)
Elemental Clash: Apprentice Dragon- Collect Elemental Energy ( 3 Hours)

Dragon information from Arcane Age Dragon Tales Event

Apprentice Dragon---------

Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple Blue
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740

Mage Dragon--------

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow Red
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 6 hours

Prime Arcane Dragon ----------

Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Black Yellow Red
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Incubation: 25 hours

Arcane Age Dragon Tales Event is available at level 15

Levels: 111-200

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant 3 Pumpwings. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Win 1 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 10,000 Firapples

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Harvest Firapples (6). (Skip: 36Gold)
2. Collect 50 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 20Gold)
Prize: 1 Apprentice Dragon

Chapter 3 (3 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Get 2 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 10Gold)
3. Complete 1 Small Beginnings. (Skip: 12Gold)
Prize:2,000Exp 10,000Coin

Chapter 4 (3 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
2. Complete 1 Elemental Clash. (Skip: 15Gold)
3. Craft 1 Empty Essence. (Skip: 20Gold)
Prize: 10 Mystic Map

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Complete 1 Small Beginnings. (Skip: 12Gold)
3. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 74Gold)
4. Craft 1 Arcane Architecture. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 12,000 Firapples

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Hatch a Fuzzy Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
2. Harvest Buffbeets. (6). (Skip: 15Gold)
3. Complete 1 Elemental Clash. (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Collect 75 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 30Gold)
Prize: 3,000Exp 15,000Coin

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)

1. Get 8 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 40Gold)
2. Craft 1 Burning Essence. (Skip: 45Gold)
3. Have one Noble Crystal. (Skip: 10Gold)
4. Breed Forest Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
5. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 72Gold)
Prize: 1 Mage Dragon

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Hatch a Love Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
4. Craft 1 Freezing Essence. (Skip: 45Gold)
Prize: 4 Burning Essence & 4 Freezing Essence

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)

1. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 18Gold)
2. Complete 1 Elemental Clash. (Skip: 15Gold)
4. Have one Elemental Altar. (Skip: 145Gold)
5. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 14. (Skip: 72Gold)
Prize: 14,000 Firapples

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 12. (Skip: 195Gold)
2. Harvest Firapples (6). (Skip: 36Gold)
3. Get 12 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 60Gold)
4. Collect 120 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 55Gold)
5. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 99Gold)
Prize: 1 Prime Arcane Dragon

------------------------------------------------------------------

Levels 41-110

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant 3 Pumpwings. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Win 1 Battle Arena Match. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 7,500 Firapples

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

2. Collect 50 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 20Gold)

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 4. (Skip: 14Gold)
Prize: 2,000Exp 10,000Coin

Chapter 4 (3 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Elemental Clash. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Small Beginnings. (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Plant 6 Firapples. (Skip: 18Gold)
4. Collect 60 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 42Gold)
Prize: 10,000Firapples

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Harvest Pumpwings (5). (Skip: 18Gold)
2. Craft 1 Empty Essence. (Skip: 20Gold)
4. Breed Forest Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)

Chapter 7 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 40Gold)
2. Hatch a Love Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
3. Get 4 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 20Gold)
4. Complete 1 Elemental Clash. (Skip: 15Gold)

Chapter 8 (4 Acts)

2. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
3. Collect 80 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 55Gold)
4. Craft 1 Arcane Architecture. (Skip: 30Gold)

Chapter 9 (3 Acts)

1. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 99Gold)
2. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)
3. Have one Elemental Altar. (Skip: 145Gold)
Prize: 12,000 Firapples

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Raise your Mage Dragon to level 10. (Skip: 58Gold)
2. Plant 5 Firapples. (Skip: 18Gold)
3. Get 8 Mysterious Energy.(Skip: 40Gold)
4. Collect 80 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 55Gold)
5. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 74Gold)
Prize: 1 Prime Arcane Dragon
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Levels 15-40

Chapter 1 (2 Acts)

1. Plant 5 Buffbeets. (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Harvest Buffbeets (5). (Skip: 18Gold)
Prize: 5,000 Firapples

Chapter 2 (2 Acts)

1. Harvest Impruberries (5). (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Collect 24 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 2,000Exp 10,000Coin

Chapter 3 (2 Acts)

1. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 49Gold)
2. Get 1 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 5Gold)

Chapter 4 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 3. (Skip: 13Gold)

Chapter 5 (3 Acts)

1. Have one Spell Shop. (Skip: 5Gold)
2. Craft 1 Empty Essence. (Skip: 20Gold)
3. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 49Gold)
Prize: 7,500Firapples

Chapter 6 (2 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 5. (Skip: 15Gold)
2. Breed Air Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)

Chapter 7 (3 Acts)

1. Plant 6 Firapples. (Skip: 18Gold)
2. Hatch a Life Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold)
3. Collect 48 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 48Gold)
Prize: 7,500Firapples

Chapter 8 (3 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Small Beginnings. (Skip: 12Gold)
2. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 7. (Skip: 17Gold)

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 49Gold)
2. Plant 6 Buffbeets. (Skip: 14Gold)
3. Breed Magic Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 20Gold)
4. Collect 24 Runestones from Farming. (Skip: 24Gold)
Prize: 1 Elemental Altar

Chapter 10 (3 Acts)

1. Raise your Apprentice Dragon to level 8. (Skip: 49Gold)
2. Get 5 Mysterious Energy. (Skip: 25Gold)

************************************************** ************************************************

Not sure if anyone else caught this but for levels 100-200 the Chapter 3 quest is Shattering Sky. This post has Small beginnings

synasuga
06-21-16, 08:34 AM
Does anyone have the correct info for levels 111-200? The ones listed on page 1 are not correct

kooky panda
06-21-16, 08:40 AM
This is an expired Tale.

Please see the current Dragon Tale thread : Shattered Sky
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92261-Shattered-Sky-NEW-Dragon-Tales-Event

synasuga
06-21-16, 10:16 AM
This is an expired Tale.

Please see the current Dragon Tale thread : Shattered Sky
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92261-Shattered-Sky-NEW-Dragon-Tales-Event

DUH TO ME!!! :o thx Kooky