PDA

View Full Version : Graphics gone awry - duplicating and images not showing

Raineylea
05-20-16, 03:21 AM
Hi All,
I've had this problem for a while, however my partner brought their iPad so I've usually played the game on there instead with no issues at all.
They've taken this on holiday so wanted to complete the latest quest on my phone but the issue is still persisting.

The icons for appliances are not always the appliance they are meant to be, they may say theyre done, or be a water bottle, or something else, and when pressing them to serve the food the icon is still present.
Tables are not visible, or sometimes visible. I change the skin for them to see if this helped but which ever design is used the issue still occurs.
Some appliances are also not showing - so I cannot tell what is where, which items are finished, which I can cook on.
Gathering ingredients some do not appear also.

I have uninstalled, reinstalled about 10 times over last few weeks. Allowed this to load for a long time just in case extra data needed to be downloaded to no avail.

I'm not sure what else I can try?

I've never managed to complete a cruise, and see the alice in wonderland has prompted. I'd love to complete this, but usually wait until I get home to use the ipad [its wifi only] but if I can use my phone on my breaks I'd pay more attention.

Any advice?

Device Model: Samsung s5 mini, SM-G800SF
Android Version: 5.1.1 [This has happened in the previous 2 updates though however, no change]
I've attached some screenshots also.

Rynetory2
05-20-16, 06:19 AM
Please check that your connection is good, you have plenty of space on your device and that you are using the latest software for your device. If you are still having issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game. Thanks.