PDA

View Full Version : Please no more brown and tan colored food!

lambysheep
05-19-16, 07:44 AM
Can you guys please start using other colors for the food? It seems like the past three or four ovens have been bland looking brown or tan food. And what is with the cookie sheets?? If you are going to insist on plain looking pieces of meat, at least put a colorful garnish on the plate (like the meatloaf or braised pork dishes). You are lacking in creatively lately, and it's pretty disappointing. I look forward to getting new ovens and lately they are a major letdown!

brwnsuga8
05-19-16, 06:22 PM
I totally agree. Everything is brown or tan and looks extremely unappealing. Not to mention there are many types of recipes/dishes that are colorful. Or if you are doing a meat dish, add colorful sides to it so it doesn't look so blah. Also, we have gotten several dishes of steak, i.e. the recent Fine Dining Goals where 2 of the dishes are...Steak and more Steak. Small steaks ( on a cute platter, by the way) and then the 6 hour steak. We've already got many other steak dishes on other stoves so we don't need anymore. There are other meat dishes that can be used. Thanks for listening!
Can you guys please start using other colors for the food? It seems like the past three or four ovens have been bland looking brown or tan food. And what is with the cookie sheets?? If you are going to insist on plain looking pieces of meat, at least put a colorful garnish on the plate (like the meatloaf or braised pork dishes). You are lacking in creatively lately, and it's pretty disappointing. I look forward to getting new ovens and lately they are a major letdown!