PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 5/20 Update - The Colosseum Of Beasts (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
05-18-16, 08:00 PM
The Colosseum Of Beasts
(prepared by SW)
Starts: 5/20 12 PM | Ends: 6/14 4 PM
Time zone converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com): compare where you are with California

21 May.

Moderator Warning...

If you cannot keep to the forum posting rules, your post will be removed. The glimmer alicorn changes thread gives you the ability to speak your mind. It does not apply here. I'll add this to post 1 so all can see. Anything off topic or unrelated to the Colosseum event will be removed.

Disputes with Forum Staff/Storm8 Staff
Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes Section, or send the moderators a Private Message.

​Building Requirements:
Colosseum Of Beasts (Level 17+) (3x3) limit 1 Cannot be sold
This building was only available during the event it was released.
Info: A grand venue for knights to showcase their bravery! Harvest for Royal Crests, Mason's Chisels and Mason's Hammers
Collection time: 3 hours
Speed up: 6 gems
Drops: fur, bone, rat tail, troll essence, troll club
Cost: 500 coin
Build/Level 1: 1 simple glue, 25 wood, 25 stone, 20 fur
Level 2: 4 mason's hammer, 4 mason's chisel, 25 wood, 25 stone
Level 3: 4 mason's hammer, 4 mason's chisel, 30 iron, 40 silver
Level 4: 8 mason's hammer, 8 mason's chisel, 2 fancy block, 2 fancy beam
Level 5: 12 mason's hammer, 12 mason's chisel, 40 bones, 3 superglue
Level 6: 12 mason's hammer, 12 mason's chisel, 40 hide, 3 royal beams
Level 7: 18 mason's hammer, 18 mason's chisel, 30 Furs, 3 Royal Blocks
Level 8: 18 mason's hammer, 18 mason's chisel, 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Beams
Level 9: 24 mason's hammer, 24 mason's chisel, 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Blocks
Level 10: 60 mason's hammer, 60 mason's chisel, 4 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams

Drops from the Colosseum Of Beasts
Level 1: 2 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
Level 2: 4 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
Level 3: 7 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer
Level 4: 11 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 5: 17 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 6: 24 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 7: 32 Royal Crests, 1 Mason Chisel, 1 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 8: 41 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 9: 53 Royal Crests, 2 Mason Chisel, 2 Mason Hammer (Chance of 2 Mason Chisel and 2 Mason Hammer dropping additionally)
Level 10: 68 Royal Crests
After event: Drops a chance of Fur, Bone, Rat Tail, Troll Essence, or Troll Club. (This is only available when the Colosseum is at Level 10)

Individual Prizes:
1. 200 Royal Crests | Dragonprint Path x16 & Monster Chest x1 | size 1x1 each
2. 600 Royal Crests | Ruler's Armaments (decoration - a grand display of all your weapons!) | size 2x2
3. 1600 Royal Crests | Griffin Nest (decoration)| size 2x2
4. 3200 Royal Crests | Monster Stable (resource - 22 hour ) drops fur, horn, tails | size 2x2
5. 5600 Royal Crests | Royal Naga (resource - 22 hour) | size 1x1
Royal Naga is the final prize. It is like a pet and drops random items including Energy, Naga Fins, Seaweed or Shell Armor, and coral decorations.

Community Prizes: unlocks at 700 Royal Crests
1. Marble Wall (16) +3rp ea - size 1x1 ea
2. Marble Gate (4) + 3rp ea - size 1x2 ea
3. Marble Tower (4) + 3rp ea - size 1x1 ea

How does this event work?
* The total number of Royal Crests are updated as soon as they drop, not when they are collected. The counter may not accurately reflect the total number of crests you have, but if you go into the event screen it does.
*To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 200 Royal Crests. Once you reach 700 Royal Crests, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
* Need more Royal Crests? The Naga Alter and Monster Chest will give you extra Royal Crests. The Monster Chest is 30 gems and is cleared in 1 action.
* Value Pack offered contains: 5 Mason's Hammer + 5 Monster Chest + 5 Mason's Chisel

*Gather Royal Crests through the following methods: Colosseum, Market places x1, Taverns x1, Lantern spires x1, Watchtowers x1, Farmhouses 1-2, Naga Altar 2 Royal Crests every 3 hours), Monster Chest
DROPS CONFIRMED THAT ITS 1 DROP WITH A CHANCE OF 2. SW 24 May.

*The Naga Altar post-event is decorative only after the event is finished.

Player report: chopped 1 monster chest, got 3 crests.

IF YOU GET A MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE AT YOUR LIMIT IT MEANS YOU HAVE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BUILDINGS ALLOWED. REFER TO THE BUILDING GUIDE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Ruler's Armaments
Inventory Card: a grand display of all your weapons!
Found: 2nd individual prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016
Uses: 2x2 decoration
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91668-Castle-Story-5-20-Update-The-Colosseum-Of-Beasts-%28TIMED-OPTIONAL%29)

Griffin Nest
Found: 3rd individual prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016
Uses: 2x2 decoration
Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91668-Castle-Story-5-20-Update-The-Colosseum-Of-Beasts-%28TIMED-OPTIONAL%29)

Monster Stable
Found: 4th individual prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016 - 2x2
Drops: fur, troll horn, rat tails, manticore whisker
Collection time: 22 hours

Royal Naga
Found: 1x1 Prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016
Drops: Energy, Naga Fins, Seaweed or Shell Armor and coral decorations.
Collection time: 22 hours
Note: there is no current use for fins or seaweed... they may be for future storyline/s.

Marble Wall
Found: 16 walls - 1st community prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016
Uses: decoration

Dragonprint path
Found: 16 paths - 1st individual prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016

Marble Gate
Found: 4 gates - 2nd community prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016

Marble Tower
Found: 4 towers - 3rd community prize from the Colosseum Event May 2016

SpiritWind00
Goals:
Dialogue:
Ivy: Hey Ruler! Have you ever heard of the Colosseum?
Ruler: Hmm... I think so... It's like a big battle arena, right?
Yeah! It's a grand event where knights from all across the land compete!
Ruler: How is that any different from a jousting tournament?
Ivy: In jousting tournaments, knights fight against each other. In the Colosseum, they battle mighty and fearsome beasts!
Ruler: Whoa! That sounds kind of dangerous...
Ivy: It can be, but that's kind of the point. Facing controlled danger helps them prepare for real threats to their kingdoms.
Ruler: I see. that *does* sound helpful! Okay, Ivy, I'm sold! Let's build a Colosseum of our own!
Ivy: Hooray!
A Colosseum? What a splendid idea! Yes, yes, the blueprints are just over... Ahh... Now, where did I...?
Part 1: The Colosseum Of Beasts
* Place the Colosseum 0/1 (PLACE)
* Build the Colosseum 0/1 1 simple glue, 25 wood, 25 stone, 20 fur
Rewards: 270 coin, 2 xp
Congratulations! It is not much right now, but with further construction it will be most magnificent, I think!

Dialogue:
Ruler: Old Thomas, do you know much about the Colosseum?
Old Thomas: Yes, indeed I do! I have attended a number of such events in my day.
Ruler: Really? You don't strike me as the kind of person who would enjoy watching it.
OT: Ah... Y-Yes,well... One does quite a few things they normally would not when in love...
Ruler: You mean Agnes likes watching the Colosseum?
OT: She can be quite the firecracker, that one! ... Ahh, in any case...Yes, I know a bit about the Colosseum.
Ruler: Great! This is my first time building one, so I'm kind of in the dark here.
OT: What about Miss Ivy? Was this not her proposal to begin with?
Ruler: Yeah, about that... It turns out Ivy's only ever heard of them before, and likes the idea of them.
OT: Well, there is no harm in trying new things, I suppose! I would be glad to serve you by taking up the mantle on this one, Young Ruler!
Ruler: Great! Just let us know what we need, and we'll do what we can to get it.
The most important part of the Colosseum is a strong foundation,. In this matter, we cannot slack!
Part 2: A Mighty Colossus
* Clear Trees 0/2 CHOP (skip 50 gems)
* Clear Rocks 0/5 MINE (skip 50 gems)
* Upgrade the Colosseum to Level 2 4 mason's hammer, 4 mason's chisel, 30 iron, 40 silver
Rewards: 270 coin, 2 xp, 20 Royal Crests
Notes: clearing a fern (1 chop) counts toward clearing trees, so do dead trees
Congratulations! Wonderful! This will serve as a solid base for us to further build upon!

Dialogue:
Ivy: Okay, Old Thomas! What's next? Spears? Horses/ Bannermen?
OT: Ahh... We have quite a ways left to go before we are ready for all that, Miss Ivy!
Ivy: Aww...
OT: It is very important that we reinforce the underlying structure of our building. Otherwise, the Colosseum may not withstand the events held within it!
Ivy: True... Okay, you've got a point, I guess... though wouldn't it be a cool event for knights to be dodging falling rocks?
Ruler: ... I think I'd prefer something a bit less... concussive...
Okay, what about falling Dire Boars?... Builder's Paste? ...No?
Part 3: Colossal Danger?
* Visit Taverns 0/4 VISIT (skip 32 gems)
* Upgrade the Colosseum to Level 4 0/1 BUILD L3: 4 mason's hammer, 4 mason's chisel, 30 iron, 40 silver | L4: 8 mason's hammer, 8 mason's chisel, 2 fancy block, 2 fancy beam
Rewards: 1400 coin, 5 xp, 50 Royal Crests
Congratulations! Alright, I guess not-so-hazardous Colosseum events can be fun, too.

Dialogue:
Ruler: Okay, Old Thomas, I think we have a secure base for the Colosseum. What's next?
OT: Well, we need places for the audience to sit, of course!
Ruler: Oh, yeah! I guess that's pretty important, huh?
Ivy: You think we'll be able to fit enough seating for everyone?
Ruler: We could include some standing areas? That may not be very comfortable, though.
Ivy: Let's do both, and let attendees choose which they would prefer!
Ruler: Yeah! We should put the standing areas closer to the action. That will help make up for the discomfort.
OT: Splendid ideas! I think our citizens will be quite pleased with this plan. Let us get started right away!
As we begin work on the Colosseum's furnishings, we will need more than just Wood and Stone!
Part 4: Why Not Both?
* Hunt Monsters 0/10 HUNT (skip 30 gems) [Tip: The sparring pit counts towards the monsters you have to fight in this part.]
* Upgrade Colosseum to Level 6 0/1 BUILD 12 mason's hammer, 12 mason's chisel, 40 hide, 3 royal beams
Rewards: 1400 coin, 5 xp, 100 Royal Crests
Congratulations! The Colosseum now has sufficient space to house a very large audience, I think!

Dialogue:
Ivy: We're so close to finishing the Colosseum! I can't wait to see the final thing!
Ruler: Yeah! Soon, we'll be able to host Colosseum events of our own!
OT: Our Colosseum is quite functional! However, the best buildings do more than provide a service.
Ivy: That's a good point, Old Thomas. No one will want to come to the Colosseum if it doesn't look nice!
Ruler: Yeah, and that goes for the competing knights as well. We should be giving them a grand stage to perform on!
OT: Yes, precisely!
Ivy: Alright, so let's focus on sprucing this place up, next! We'll give the Colosseum a nice canopy to keep the audience cool inside.
Ruler: Oh! And outside, we can display banners upon the columns. The champion knights will have their portraits displayed there for all to see!
OT: These are great ideas, my friends! Shall we begin finalizing construction?
Let's get this place polished off, then spread the word so everyone will come visit our Colosseum!
Part 5: We've Got You Covered! triggers after you upgrade the Colosseum to Level 6
* Visit community kingdoms 0/20 GO (skip 60 gems)
* Give 5 hearty feasts 0/5 GIVE (skip 100 gems)
* Upgrade Colosseum to level 10 0/1 BUILD 60 mason's hammer, 60 mason's chisel, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
Rewards: 2400 coin, 7 xp, 150 Royal Crests
Congratulations! Wow! The Colosseum looks spectacular! Great job, Ruler!

There are three time quests, each has 3 day limit. They are OPTIONAL and will expire if you choose not to do them.

Completing Part 2 triggers Side Goal 1:
Dialogue:
Ruler: Hmm... Our masons are going to need a lot of chisels and hammers... Can you think of any way for us to get more?
Ivy: What about the Market Place? Some of our citizens might be selling more there!
Ruler: Great idea, Ivy! What should we offer in exchange?
Ivy: Well, how about some Wheat? There's always a big demand for Wheat among the people!
Ruler: True! Alright, let's gather up some Wheat and take it to the Market Place.
If we offer enough Wheat, we're sure to find a merchant willing to give us some Mason's Chisels and Mason's Hammers in return
Side Goal 1: Tools to Trade?
* Plant Wheat 0/25 PLANT (skip 10 gems)
* Harvest Wheat 0/50 HARVEST (skip 20 gems)
* Visit the Market Places 0/3 VISIT (skip 40 gems)
Rewards: 2400 coin, 7xp, 1 Pack of 2 Mason's Chisel and 2 Mason's Hammers
Congratulations! Great! We got some Mason's Chisel and Mason's Hammers!

Upgrading the Colosseum to Level 4 triggers Side Goal 2:
Dialogue:
OT: It seems we are again short on chisels and hammers for our masons, Young Ruler.
Ruler: Hmm... We already checked the Market Places...
Ivy: Maybe there are other masons who have some tools to spare?
OT: Ahh, yes! I am sure there are builders who would be willing to help us. The question is, where can we find them?
Ivy: Let's try the Taverns! That's where most of our craftsmen go on their breaks.
Ruler: Good thinking, Ivy! Let's go right away!
Our craftsmen tend to frequent only the best Taverns in the kingdom!
Side Goal 2: Tool Bar
* Pay 100000 Coins 0/1 PAY (skip 50 gems)
* Have a Level 5 Tavern 0/1
* Visit Level 5 Taverns 0/18 VISIT (skip 200 gems)
Rewards: 2400 coin, 7xp, 1 Pack of 6 Mason's Chisel and 6 Mason's Hammers
Congratulations! Awesome! This should help us quite a bit!

Finishing Part 4 and upgrading to Level 6 triggers Side Goal 3:
Dialogue:
Ruler: Hmm... there's gotta be more chisels and hammers around here somewhere...
OT: Ah, Young Ruler, I am glad I found you!
Ruler: What's wrong, Old Thomas? Did something happen?
OT: Not yet, thankfully. However, some of our citizens have reason to be concerned.
Ruler: They do? What's going on?
OT: It seems the Colosseum of Beasts event has attracted the attention of monsters. There haven't been any major attacks just yet, but it has the people worried.
Ruler: I see. What can we do to help reassure them?
OT: I think it would be greatly appreciated if we confirmed the people's security. Renovating the kingdom's defenses would go a long way towards reassuring them!
Ruler: Okay, sure. That's definitely something I can do!
Wonderful! I shall assist you with the inspections, Young Ruler. Let me just find those improvement scrolls...
Side Goal 3: Tower Defense
* Have Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires 0/2
* Inspect Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires 0/120 VISIT (skip 300 gems)
Rewards: 2400 coin, 7 xp, 1 Pack of 9 Mason's Chisel and 9 Mason's Hammers
Congratulations! Excellent work, Young Ruler! Our citizens provided us these tools to show their gratitude.
Note: Love Spires DO NOT count

Hey guys! Thanks for being so patient. I've talked to the team and yes, it is intended for 120 Level 5 Watchtowers/Lantern Spires. I've passed along the feedback that the number is especially high this time around. To confirm, this Goal is optional and does not need to be completed. Thanks again for all of your patience!

SpiritWind00
Pictures:

ShibuyaCloth's inventory pictures are in this post: click here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91668-Castle-Story-5-20-Update-The-Colosseum-Of-Beasts-%28TIMED-OPTIONAL%29&p=1299218&viewfull=1#post1299218)

31068 31069
16 Dragonprint Path [1x1] (the photo below says 15 because I had one displayed in my kingdom)
31071 31072

sourp4tch
05-19-16, 10:18 AM
Battle can get quite heated! Even the bravest knights need proper preparation. And what better way to provide that with a grand event? Slay thy foes, O Shiny Ones, and prove thy mettle! The Colosseum awaits!!!

[==Update requires Level 17+ to participate. 5/20 12 PM - 6/14 4 PM==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: BEAST

GlvtenFree
05-20-16, 12:07 PM
This event looks sooo gooooood!

ashley224
05-20-16, 12:09 PM
Small rock piles and dead trees work, only 5 energy each.

ClaresKingdom
05-20-16, 12:12 PM
Got my colluseum up and getting ready to upgrade to level 2 already - blimey!

lindtball
05-20-16, 12:13 PM
I for one am not going to participate in this after all the hard work of the last event and then the bait and switch taking it all away. So many players are disillusioned and are quitting because of what happened the community prizes probably won't even make it to the required numbers.

danzplace
05-20-16, 12:14 PM
The sooner you put THe coluseum out the better. You need parts from the coluseum drops to upgrade...

crystalfire2000
05-20-16, 12:16 PM
Anyone know how many times we must collect before we can upgrade to level 2?

PurpleScorpion76
05-20-16, 12:21 PM
Battle can get quite heated! Even the bravest knights need proper preparation. And what better way to provide that with a grand event? Slay thy foes, O Shiny Ones, and prove thy mettle! The Colosseum awaits!!!

[==Update requires Level 17+ to participate. 5/20 12 PM - 6/14 4 PM==]

I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: BEAST

My Royal Crests total is not going up on the icon on the right of the screen but it is on the screen when you enter the icon on the right.

vaso1908
05-20-16, 12:22 PM
I agree with everyone in this thread, at this point I'm in no mood to participate in an event. I'm probably gonna log in once a day and make my usual collections but I don't see any way I would get past the first prize. We might be facing the first time ever that the community prizes will not be unlocked.

ladyperidot
05-20-16, 12:24 PM

It also works if you finish off a partially chopped tree.

sweerfarmer
05-20-16, 12:27 PM
The counter is not working properly, it is not showing real amount on the game but if we open the event then it shows the real numbers.
Not a good sign after one day delay and at the start of the event.

Kirschbaumm
05-20-16, 12:28 PM
I for one am not going to participate in this after all the hard work of the last event and then the bait and switch taking it all away. So many players are disillusioned and are quitting because of what happened the community prizes probably won't even make it to the required numbers.

I don't even like the community prizes. They can keep them. I keep dancing on a song from Lily Allen from her album "It's not me, It's you". That's more fun.

sweerfarmer
05-20-16, 12:29 PM
Collected from taverns, market places, farm houses, watch towers and lantern spires

PurpleScorpion76
05-20-16, 12:29 PM
My Royal Crests total is not going up on the icon on the right of the screen but it is on the screen when you enter the icon on the right.

It seems to have kicked in now.

PurpleScorpion76
05-20-16, 12:35 PM
It seems to have kicked in now.

Nope I was wrong, it's slow on the uptake. It took a few minutes for the totals to agree. At the moment i've got 9 on the icon, 14 on the inside screen.

PurpleScorpion76
05-20-16, 12:38 PM
On a separate note, 1 Royal Crest from the Market Place and 1 from the Farmhouse is rather naff. You wait 22 hours to collect from a Market Place and 10 mins from a Farmhouse. It's usually around 5-10 from an MP on these events. No difference with the other buildings either Watchtowers, Lantern Spires, Taverns etc.

ekat1985
05-20-16, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know where we can collect royal crests besides the colosseum?

bwunderbach
05-20-16, 12:45 PM

Iron rich rock works, too.

moonchild1987
05-20-16, 12:45 PM
The counter is not working properly, it is not showing real amount on the game but if we open the event then it shows the real numbers.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's been like that on DS forever. It's just a delay, if you click on the event icon the inside # is correct.

Coloseum of Beast 5/20-6/14 (26 days to complete)

Ways to collect royal crest
1. Colosseum.
2. Farmhouses, marketplaces, tavern, lantern spire and watchtower. 1-2 crest per collection.
3. Monster chest- bought from market for 30 gems. Cleared in 1 action. 3 crest per chest.
4. Naga Altar-bought in market for 500 gems. 2-3 crest every 3 hours.
5. Wheat- rare drop.

Prizes
1. 200 crest-16 dragon footprint path + 1 monster chest
2. 600 crest-ruler's armament/deco

Goals
1. A) Place the colosseum. 500coins from market.
B) Build the colosseum.

2. A) Clear 5 trees. I assume all trees work but not confirmed.
B) Clear 5 rocks. Rock outcropping, small rock pile, iron rich rocks all confirmed to work. Don't know about gem rocks.
C) Upgrade colosseum to lvl 2.

2.1 Timed/Optional-3 days A) Plant 25 wheat.
B) Harvest 50 wheat.
C) Visit marketplace x3
Reward 2 hammers + 2 chisels + xx crest

3. A) Visit tavern x4
B) Upgrade colosseum to lvl 4.

3.1. Timed/Optional-3 days A) Pay 100,000 coins.
B) Have 1 Lvl 5 tavern.
C) Visit Lvl 5 tavern x18.

Colosseum-3hr timer
Lvl 1-1 simple glue, 25 wood, 25 stone, 20 fur (dropped 1 hammer + 1 chisel + 2 crest)
Lvl 2-4 mason's hammers, 4 mason's chisels, 25 wood, 25 stone (dropped 1 hammer + 1 chisel + 4 crest)
Lvl 3-4 mason's hammers, 4 mason's chisels, 30 iron, 40 silver (dropped 1 hammer + 1 chisel + 7 crest)
Lvl 4-8 mason's hammers, 8 mason's chisels, 2 fancy beams, 2 fancy blocks

This is what I've gathern so far. Hope it helps. Good luck, everyone.

paisdelasmaravillas
05-20-16, 12:50 PM

Yes, also for me
The counter is bad
And..

zyfazix
05-20-16, 01:04 PM
Not sure how I feel about these events. They always require so many pieces and collections from buildings. I don't want to stuff my kingdom with 10 of the same building, even if I had the place for it (decorations...)
But I do like the idea of a Colosseum, it's a nice addition to my entertainment city area next to the Amphitheatre and Jousting Arena

eastie41
05-20-16, 01:32 PM
Hi! Want to report an issue. This just happened to me.
The wood, stones, etc. that are dropped from chopping the trees/rock piles are not registering in my inventory. I have forced quit twice. Is anyone else having this issue?

jbfps116
05-20-16, 01:36 PM
how often can you collect from the naga altar and how many does it give??

grdnr
05-20-16, 01:40 PM
Anyone know how many times we must collect before we can upgrade to level 2?

I upgraded before collecting even once. Just had to have the right parts

crystalfire2000
05-20-16, 01:43 PM

My guess would be that you could only collect from it once, like the other same type items. I would hope that you got some outrageous number but I don't really know.

Jinc4
05-20-16, 01:44 PM

Be really careful before making any purchases. You will not get to keep what you buy.

Kirschbaumm
05-20-16, 01:47 PM
Haha, the altar is specified as a decoration. A 500 gems decoration, exclusive though. Lol.

jbfps116
05-20-16, 01:56 PM
Step 3: Visit Taverns: 4 [skip for 32g]
Upgrade Colosseum to level 4

Completing step 2 unlocks another goal: "tools to trade?"
Plant 25 wheat [10g skip]
harvest 50 wheat [20 g skip]
visit 3 market places [40g skip]
reward is something about trading with merchants for mason's chisels and hammers

chopped 1 monster chest, got 3 crests. [suggestion: buy these for deco only! ]

tuffyjkitten
05-20-16, 01:56 PM
**I truly am an inch away from quitting the game. Neighbors and my curiousity keep me around. For now. I debated participating in this event...decided to participate as part of normal play. In other words: no multiple buildings cluttering everything up. And definitely no gem purchases, speeding up collections, or value packs because I am now playing for free.

I agree with this. I going to participate through normal play as well. No kingdom cluttering with multiple buildings! Everything stays as it normally is. (And no, I didn't purposely put anything away either.)

Let's see.....

Marketplace: own 6, have 1 on the board
Tavern: own 2, have 1 on the board
Lantern Spire: own 1, have 0 on the board
Watchtower: own 3, have 1 on the board
Farmhouse: own 12, have 0 on the board

Yep, this is gonna be an awesome event!! I may even collect enough stuff to hit double-digits!

Those who are taking it seriously....have fun.

jbfps116
05-20-16, 01:57 PM
naga altar ready every 3 hours
first collection: 2 crests

jbfps116
05-20-16, 02:25 PM
Oh my gosh ...after all this someone actually bought an altar. Good grief!

ha don't freak too badly, I bought it with gems I got with a free itunes card I got. I was planning on using them on the next event anyway

jbfps116
05-20-16, 02:26 PM
ha don't freak too badly, I bought it with gems I got with a free itunes card I got. I was planning on using them on the next event anyway

I have basically every gem building and deco so what else am I going to spend gems on ? lol

It's not as bad as the 30 gem chests. they only drop THREE crests! Use them for deco!!

jbfps116
05-20-16, 02:28 PM
level 3 coliseum needs 4 ea Hammer and Chisel, 30 iron, 40 silver

Sheeba8188
05-20-16, 02:30 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Tapped it only to find it's a Community Event which is at the top of my no-fun-at-all list.
Good luck to all who are participating but I'm out!

Stupid thing can't be stored or sold so maybe level 2 I can get rid of it.

Can we store at level 2 I'm gonna need all my time to collect the fur for building it to start event been doing a lot of trapper trades recently.

Also can someone enlighten an android player such as myself what a Naga alter is I haven't been following any of the dragon shenanigans we weren't included in.

jbfps116
05-20-16, 02:33 PM
who's on the "first page info " board? should be started soon...

jbfps116
05-20-16, 02:36 PM
the farmhouses all gave me 1 crest each

idrispad
05-20-16, 02:55 PM
I dont think so. Im on Android, as that seems to make a difference sometimes, but I certainly didnt get the last prize out of the last two of these events thst we had.

Prsumably that was the last individual prize though. All the community prizes have been won for as many events as I can remember.

rulerofjennyville
05-20-16, 03:14 PM
I don't see a new event counter on my game. So this has already started?

PikaSquirrel
05-20-16, 03:14 PM

We're looking into this! For now, you can force close your game to update the total. Sorry about this!

rulerofjennyville
05-20-16, 03:24 PM
So my game went live just now. I didn't have room to place the coliseum so I exited out of it to clear space. So now where do I go to find the coliseum again?

ETA: Never mind, I found it.

SparklyOctopus
05-20-16, 03:25 PM
So my game went live just now. I didn't have room to place the coliseum so I exited out of it to clear space. So now where do I go to find the coliseum again?

Hey there! You can find the Colosseum in the Market under Featured. :) Hope you find it!

PrincessDeBurgh
05-20-16, 03:57 PM
Placed the Colosseum, had the materials, clicked and the Colosseum was built.
Next step - Chop 5 trees etc.
Chopped one tree...Colosseum was gone.
Placed the Colosseum again, the raw materials appeared again, but no option to upgrade to Level 1.
So now there's no option to build it. It still says to upgrade my Colosseum to Level 2, but I don't have the option to get it to Level 1.

BahSunFarms
05-20-16, 04:03 PM
My colosseum is level two, 38 crests so far. I noticed that I received two crests while harvesting wheat. The event is a bit glitchy for me.

ashoxo
05-20-16, 04:21 PM
I'm also only going to err on the side of casual play unlike before - for now; I've placed some extra farms and taverns out but am cautiously optimistic. I do love the idea of the colosseum and I actually thought the Naga was incredibly designed so am glad to see it again. I won't be speeding up or using gems in anyway, just like I have been doing since the Fall. (Season, not a reference to quality of game practices lol).

BahSunFarms
05-20-16, 04:25 PM
^^ I agree about the Naga from the last event. I thought it was beautiful and cool-looking. I'm excited to see a brown(?) version as the final individual prize for this event. Gotta have it.

tinydimegs
05-20-16, 04:32 PM
I don't get how the Naga is a prize. Isn't it a monster that just needs to be battled?

snowyhillz
05-20-16, 04:35 PM
I don't get how the Naga is a prize. Isn't it a monster that just needs to be battled?

I would say it is a naga statue, like we have dragon/unicorn/beast statues - a decoration

SparklyOctopus
05-20-16, 04:38 PM
Placed the Colosseum, had the materials, clicked and the Colosseum was built.
Next step - Chop 5 trees etc.
Chopped one tree...Colosseum was gone.
Placed the Colosseum again, the raw materials appeared again, but no option to upgrade to Level 1.
So now there's no option to build it. It still says to upgrade my Colosseum to Level 2, but I don't have the option to get it to Level 1.

You should be fine now and onto the next part of the Goals. :)

my2place
05-20-16, 04:42 PM
I just found that clearing a fern (1 chop) counts toward clearing trees (sorry if a repeat, I don't think I've seen it reported yet)

BahSunFarms
05-20-16, 05:08 PM
I would say it is a naga statue, like we have dragon/unicorn/beast statues - a decoration

Oooh. For some reason I thought the Naga would be a permanent beast to battle (and receive resources from) after the event is over every time we collect from the colosseum...kinda like the troll pit. I never considered the final individual prize after 25 days would just be a decoration. Can anyone in charge confirm what the last individual prize is, please?

SparklyOctopus
05-20-16, 05:26 PM
Oooh. For some reason I thought the Naga would be a permanent beast to battle (and receive resources from) after the event is over every time we collect from the colosseum...kinda like the troll pit. I never considered the final individual prize after 25 days would just be a decoration. Can anyone in charge confirm what the last individual prize is, please?

Hey there! So the Royal Naga is more like a pet. :) If you win this, you can place him on your board and he will drop items. The items include Energy, Naga Fins, Seaweed or Shell Armor, and coral decos! :) These drops are random.

Fatcat56
05-20-16, 06:22 PM
I can't get the crests to show up no matter what I do help plz

WhisperSlowly
05-20-16, 06:31 PM
First Prize:

16 Dragonprint Path [1x1] (the photo below says 15 because I had one displayed in my kingdom)
1 Monster Chest [1x1] (no photo since preview available in featured items)

31068 31069 31070

WhisperSlowly
05-20-16, 06:32 PM
Second Prize:

1 Ruler's Armaments [2x2] (decoration/no drops)

31071 31072 31073

jbfps116
05-20-16, 06:33 PM
cool so the last individual prize is a naga pet?! epic.

jbfps116
05-20-16, 06:35 PM
level 2 colosseum drops 4 crests, and 1 ea masons supplies

jbfps116
05-20-16, 06:36 PM
naga altar is random: got only 2 crests this time

jopik
05-20-16, 06:41 PM
will Naga altar drop GOOD stuff after the event is over?
For 500 gems it should drop gems , not less...!)))

BahSunFarms
05-20-16, 06:41 PM
Hey there! So the Royal Naga is more like a pet. :) If you win this, you can place him on your board and he will drop items. The items include Energy, Naga Fins, Seaweed or Shell Armor, and coral decos! :) These drops are random.

Even better! Thanks

jbfps116
05-20-16, 06:44 PM

I would HOPE so... I did get a free itunes card so the altar was free for me. Still benefited S8 :/

***PLEASE CHECK IF THERE WILL BE DROPS for the altar after the event anyone.

figththefire
05-20-16, 06:59 PM

Yes please! Let us know ahead IF it is gonna be worthy after the event?!?!??
500 gems is kinda A LOT! And if later it will drops petal , glimmerdust or fur- that is more than sad...

GlvtenFree
05-20-16, 07:08 PM
so are nagas supposed to be spawning? do they drop crests when u fight them? are they spawning?

PrincessCupOButter
05-20-16, 07:19 PM
Yes please! Let us know ahead IF it is gonna be worthy after the event?!?!??
500 gems is kinda A LOT! And if later it will drops petal , glimmerdust or fur- that is more than sad...

If it is anything like special purchases from past events, it will still have a timer, and can still be accidentally sped up with gems, but it will drop nothing. I read earlier in this thread, that it's description is deco. (Not sure if that is accurate, but worth investigating for anyone considering purchasing it.)

IF I was willing to buy enough gems to purchase it, which I am not, the risks would still outweigh the benefits IMO.

eagleeye1186
05-20-16, 08:03 PM
Thx so much! I couldn't get any tree to register! The ferns did every time! But, I cannot, for the life of me, to get any rock to register, help! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I've tried every stone pile I know of! Thx in advance!

Fatcat56
05-20-16, 08:21 PM
I can't get my shields to show up I have forced closed my game n they still don't show up can any body plz plz plz help me.

ashley224
05-20-16, 08:34 PM
Thx so much! I couldn't get any tree to register! The ferns did every time! But, I cannot, for the life of me, to get any rock to register, help! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I've tried every stone pile I know of! Thx in advance!

Try force closing, small rock piles and iron rich rock piles both worked for me, you must demolish the pile for it to register

ashley224
05-20-16, 08:40 PM
I can't get my shields to show up I have forced closed my game n they still don't show up can any body plz plz plz help me.

Have you tried looking inside the icon?

Fatcat56
05-20-16, 08:42 PM
Ok they showing up now grrrrrrr but don't like playing for decorations we don't have room for. We need more space would b nice if CS would free up more land. A LOT MORE LAND so we could have space for these events n have an organized village.

newzealander
05-20-16, 08:47 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the longer timed buildings like taverns and watchtowers still only drop one crest? So Farmhouses are way better value for your energy. Why tap a tavern for one crest when you can get the same for a Farmouse that will be ready again in a few minutes.

kdgulle
05-20-16, 09:00 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the longer timed buildings like taverns and watchtowers still only drop one crest? So Farmhouses are way better value for your energy. Why tap a tavern for one crest when you can get the same for a Farmouse that will be ready again in a few minutes.
I did get 2 crests from one watch tower out of 4 collections.

DeeDeeBird70
05-20-16, 09:04 PM
Started this somewhat reluctantly. I'm really bummed out by the reprehensible actions of Storm8 in gelding our Glimmer Alicorns.

However I did find that clearing a clump of grass (1 chop) counted the same as clearing a tree. You have to clear a rock pile, not just chop, so the small rock pile at 5 chops uses the least energy. If you need iron, the iron rich rock at 8 chops would help your stores.

The Spire of Love tower does NOT drop crests.

jaymieb2
05-20-16, 09:05 PM
Just wanted to point out...

Naga Altar - gem purchase to help with event. # of crests is random drop of 2-3

Royal Naga is the final prize. It is like a pet and drops random items including Energy, Naga Fins, Seaweed or Shell Armor, and coral decos!

irenelam84
05-20-16, 09:08 PM
The market place doesn't drop 5-10 crests as I thought. I've just collected from 2 market place, 5 watchtower/lantern spire n 1 tavern. N I've only got 10 crests. So means only 2 drops from market place?

newzealander
05-20-16, 09:12 PM
The market place doesn't drop 5-10 crests as I thought. I've just collected from 2 market place, 5 watchtower/lantern spire n 1 tavern. N I've only got 10 crests. So means only 2 drops from market place?
Farmhouses are definitely the best value for drops. One crest every ten minutes.

mautzu
05-20-16, 09:41 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Tapped it only to find it's a Community Event which is at the top of my no-fun-at-all list.
Good luck to all who are participating but I'm out!

I just wanted to say good luck to those still playing. The prizes dangled in front of us now make me sad. I'm out.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
05-20-16, 10:04 PM
I really tried to start this event, but given that I can't trust what I am working for, I am going to sit this one out. My heart is not in it.
And to think that after the disappointments with the dragon eggs, Storm 8 actually has the utter gall to offer another timed event item for 500 gems! Buyer beware!

robotparade
05-20-16, 10:43 PM
I picked up 10 crests just now. The counter on neither the small icon or in the internal "prizes" screen would update, so I force closed... but still nothing. I had to reboot my iPad to get the count to update, but even then it wasn't correct!

Stupid glitches like this are REALLY annoying. There have been scores of community events, so a simple thing like the counter on crests should NOT be glitching.

Does S8 have unpaid interns working on this, or something?

SpiritWind00
05-20-16, 10:49 PM
I picked 10 crests just now. The counter didn't update so I force closed... Still nothing.
I've had that all day too, but it seems it is some sort of a timing issue. When I waited a minute the 2 counts caught up to each other.

Post 1&2 updated. Saturday mornings are a bit harder for me to be online, but I've added lots of bits and pieces and will sort them into the right spots soon.

chewingthecud
05-20-16, 11:06 PM
I did get 2 crests from one watch tower out of 4 collections.

Same here - some of my watchtowers also gave 2 but all my taverns still seemed to give 1. Note sure about the market places.

Sandybellee
05-21-16, 01:14 AM
Some watchtowers and even farmhouses gave me two crests but only counted as one. This has happened multiple times and the counter always picks up just one crest for each building even if the building shows +2. The number is not corrected by force closing.

I decided to play the event even though I have zero enthusiam for it. The naga pet can be taken away or lose its drops at any time. You just can't trust anything in this game!

susiesue1
05-21-16, 02:17 AM
Hi, I placed colosseum yesterday and have chopped tress etc but I have no option to upgrade to Level 1? Please help!

ecxtasy
05-21-16, 03:06 AM
My drop's are also not being counted and I really want something done about it cos I went out of the way to use all my furs to build the darn building in the first place. Otherwise give me back my furs and I will ignore the event!

jbfps116
05-21-16, 03:28 AM
Prize 1 @ 200 crests: 16 dragonprint path and 1 monster chest
prize 2 @ 600 crests: sword display deco

jbfps116
05-21-16, 03:40 AM
level 4 colosseum needs 8 ea mason tools, 2 fancy beam, 2 fancy block

Wonkaland99
05-21-16, 04:18 AM

Apart from the energy, will any of the other items drop for Android players ( and will they be any use)?

BriarAvenue
05-21-16, 04:58 AM
,got 1 Royal crest from harvesting wheat.. 1/30

eagleeye1186
05-21-16, 06:11 AM
Try force closing, small rock piles and iron rich rock piles both worked for me, you must demolish the pile for it to register

Thank you so much! Demolish the pile absolutely worked!

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 06:22 AM
Just made it to level 3 for the colosseum. It'll probably take all day to get 8 chisels and hammers for level 4 upgrade. The event is fairly easy so far, still a little glitchy. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Sheeba8188
05-21-16, 06:31 AM
Apart from the energy, will any of the other items drop for Android players ( and will they be any use)?

I am also looking for an answer to this I currently haven't built colosseum waiting for fur and I have 1 seal 😂

Eclipse444
05-21-16, 07:36 AM
I'm getting an even drop of hammer and chisels so far! Is anyone else? Like the low resource requirements to upgrade the colosseum so far.....doesn't seem so labor intensive....

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 07:43 AM
Yup. One of each tool with every collection from the colosseum. I get about 4 crests each time too.

jbfps116
05-21-16, 07:56 AM
level 3 colloseum drops 7 crests, 1 ea mason tools

kdgulle
05-21-16, 08:16 AM
I have these as 2 different quest with tools to trade on a 3 day timer. I think tools to trade and is a side quest with a reward of not sure how many crests. Colossal danger is part 3of the regular quest with a reward of 50 crests.

I misread post 2 sorry. . Part 3 collect from 4 taverns and build coliseum to level 4

biartiemgi
05-21-16, 08:27 AM
So not worth it:
chopped 1 monster chest, got 3 crests.
3 crest for 30 gems ....

kdmusgrove
05-21-16, 08:40 AM
So not worth it:
chopped 1 monster chest, got 3 crests.
3 crest for 30 gems ....
Thanks for the info. That is not awesome. I'm quickly losing interest in this event.

riverly
05-21-16, 09:15 AM
I am casually playing this event and not keeping track of how many crests I am getting. The prizes do not interest me. Just going along with the dialog right now and not planning ahead. That being said I am sure a lot of players are grateful for the posts of future requirements that are being shared. Thanks for doing that!!!!

Eclipse444
05-21-16, 10:39 AM
The dinosaur prints are cute for the first prize. Has anyone got to the second prize? Is everything decoration for this event?

ktorewqas
05-21-16, 10:40 AM
One of my neighbor has the building which is lvl 10:eek:

kschlag
05-21-16, 10:42 AM
I don't know if it's been posted yet, but I'm getting crests as a rare drop from harvesting wheat.

zyfazix
05-21-16, 11:17 AM
Currently at a grand total of 19 crests :D
I don't have enough furs yet to build the Colosseum and I simply can't be bothered rebuilding my kingdom to place crest dropping buildings

rulerofjennyville
05-21-16, 11:34 AM
Am I reading this right? The only thing that gives royal crests is the Colosseum of beasts and at level 2 we only get 4 every two hours? How on earth are we supposed to finish that? Are they trying to make us all mad?

kdgulle
05-21-16, 11:37 AM
Am I reading this right? The only thing that gives royal crests is the Colosseum of beasts and at level 2 we only get 4 every two hours? How on earth are we supposed to finish that? Are they trying to make us all mad?
You get crests from farmhouses, watch and spire towers, the market place, rare drops from wheat, taverns, and the colosseum.

fluffybutter007
05-21-16, 11:38 AM

Farmhouses, watch towers, taverns, marketplaces, and lantern spires all drop royal crests.

figththefire
05-21-16, 11:39 AM

Every THREE hours i think...

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 11:44 AM
Hit the question mark on the event bubble. All the information is there.
This event seems fairly easy. It looks like the average player may be able to finish well before 25 days without gems.
I hope we won't have to ask neighbors for anything further down the line because my list is pretty inactive these days.

midsom
05-21-16, 11:54 AM
Has anyone got more than one crest off the Market Place?

twinkletoes12348
05-21-16, 11:55 AM

Not me. Collected just now and it was one crest apiece. Downright insulting.

kschlag
05-21-16, 11:59 AM

No, I've collected from all four of mine and they gave one each. I do occasionally get two from level 5 farmhouses, and my level 4 spire has also given two.

moonchild1987
05-21-16, 12:03 PM
@midsom-Farmhouses, marketplaces, and taverns have been dropping 1 with a rare chance at 2. I'd say for every 10 collections i get 11 crest, give or take. I just harvested the 50 wheat and got 3 crest, so wheat is super rare.

midsom
05-21-16, 12:16 PM
Oh well time to build more farmhouses them, ten minute turn around, i can get six per hour, if i had the energy to collect from them :P

kschlag
05-21-16, 12:20 PM
Holy cow! After upgrading the colosseum to level 4 I got a 3-day timed goal to visit level 5 taverns 18 times! According to my calculations, I will have to visit my two level 5 taverns every eight hours around the clock to meet this goal. It's separate from the colosseum goal chain, so I don't think it's essential (thank goodness), but it's going to be difficult.

Just to clarify; this is not a requirement for the event, it is a separate goal.

Cljk04
05-21-16, 12:21 PM
Ugh. I don't even have mine built yet. Still need 12 fur. So frustrating.

riverly
05-21-16, 12:30 PM
Ugh. I don't even have mine built yet. Still need 12 fur. So frustrating.go back to the old cows and chickens. That usually spawns fang beasts. Good luck.

robotparade
05-21-16, 12:36 PM
Holy cow! After upgrading the colosseum to level 4 I got a 3-day timed goal to visit level 5 taverns 18 times! According to my calculations, I will have to visit my two level 5 taverns every eight hours around the clock to meet this goal.

I WAS appreciative of the easier requirements for this event, until I saw the tavern thing.

I haven't been playing this event super hard since I am not inspired by the prizes, bit I did play hard enough to get the Dragon Prints path, which I really like.

kschlag
05-21-16, 12:38 PM
@robotparade, It's not a core goal for the event, more like a side quest. I'm not worried about finishing. Community events usually are more relaxing than the other types of limited events.

I'm excited to get a pet Naga monster myself. ;)

badbunny42
05-21-16, 12:46 PM
Holy cow! After upgrading the colosseum to level 4 I got a 3-day timed goal to visit level 5 taverns 18 times! According to my calculations, I will have to visit my two level 5 taverns every eight hours around the clock to meet this goal. It's separate from the colosseum goal chain, so I don't think it's essential (thank goodness), but it's going to be difficult.

Thanks for the info. Now have three level five taverns ready to go. Hic! Heh heh

robotparade
05-21-16, 12:48 PM
I'm excited to get a pet Naga monster myself. ;)

Yes I was admiring that too, but I'm not sure I'll get there!

lindtball
05-21-16, 12:53 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Naga Alter cost has changed from the original 500 COINS to now being 500 GEMS?

Another switcheroo. �� Came back to the market this morning to get one and BOOM now 500 Gems.

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 12:56 PM
holy cow! After upgrading the colosseum to level 4 i got a 3-day timed goal to visit level 5 taverns 18 times! According to my calculations, i will have to visit my two level 5 taverns every eight hours around the clock to meet this goal. It's separate from the colosseum goal chain, so i don't think it's essential (thank goodness), but it's going to be difficult.

ouch

Liloze
05-21-16, 12:56 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the Naga Alter cost has changed from the original 500 COINS to now being 500 GEMS?

Another switcheroo. �� Came back to the market this morning to get one and BOOM now 500 Gems.
No, it was since the start 500 gems!

kdgulle
05-21-16, 01:09 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I'm upgrading a few taverns now. Is the goal visit 5 taverns 18 times. Or is there anything else associated with it.

vaso1908
05-21-16, 01:10 PM
I have a gift offer for crests with every gem purchase, up to 500 crests for the 100$ purchase. That's hilarious!

kschlag
05-21-16, 01:17 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I'm upgrading a few taverns now. Is the goal visit 5 taverns 18 times. Or is there anything else associated with it.

It's a side quest, so it's not required for the event. There are three parts: you have to pay artisans 100,000 coins, have one level 5 tavern, and visit level 5 taverns. I'd post a screen-shot, but I keep getting an error message when I try.

PrincessCupOButter
05-21-16, 01:32 PM
It's a side quest, so it's not required for the event. There are three parts: you have to pay artisans 100,000 coins, have one level 5 tavern, and visit level 5 taverns. I'd post a screen-shot, but I keep getting an error message when I try.

Try cropping your screenshot a bit before posting. A small edit often works.

kdgulle
05-21-16, 01:37 PM

I understood it as a side quest. I just wanted to make sure I have everything needed for it if possible, thank you so much for posting it. :D

BiggerBubbles
05-21-16, 01:49 PM

Just to clarify; this is not a requirement for the event, it is a separate goal.

Tks for posting, had just finished the visit 4 taverns part last night & was wondering whether I could put the extras away and tidy up, I'll leave them out.

figththefire
05-21-16, 01:50 PM
Idk if already posted, but just found out that fully built Coliseum drops Trolls stuff, rat tails, bones, troll essence, fur, troll club.. Etc

plby
05-21-16, 01:53 PM

You have to crop screenshots to post them or use pic hosting site

yogurtjunkie303
05-21-16, 02:51 PM
Kinda disappointing that the colosseum is only 3x3 tiles. How come the royal manor is bigger? Colosseum is an important feature in a kingdom, it should've been 4x4 tiles, similar to the majesty of amphitheater and royal castle. Instead, it'll be just as big as the market place. Smh..:confused:

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 04:49 PM
I should be at level 4 by bedtime. Now I have to figure out the tavern situation. I only have one at level 5. This might be a lost cause lol.

ashley224
05-21-16, 05:00 PM
Kinda disappointing that the colosseum is only 3x3 tiles. How come the royal manor is bigger? Colosseum is an important feature in a kingdom, it should've been 4x4 tiles, similar to the majesty of amphitheater and royal castle. Instead, it'll be just as big as the market place. Smh..:confused:

I'm glad it's not 4x4 because space is always at a premium.

SpiritWind00
05-21-16, 05:09 PM
Moderator Warning...

If you cannot keep to the forum posting rules, your post will be removed. The glimmer alicorn changes thread gives you the ability to speak your mind. It does not apply here. I'll add this to post 1 so all can see. Anything off topic or unrelated to the Colosseum event will be removed.

Disputes with Forum Staff/Storm8 Staff
Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes Section, or send the moderators a Private Message.

kschlag
05-21-16, 05:39 PM
SpiritWind, I'm only getting credited one crest for each farmhouse/tower/spire collection even when it says it's dropping two. I saw earlier that someone else was having this problem, but I didn't see a response yet.

Thank you for everything you do!

Edited to add: the first post about this issue is #83. She describes what's happening better than I did.

I'll report this..... thank, SW

kschlag
05-21-16, 05:45 PM
Thank you to everyone who told me how to post screenshots!

SpiritWind00
05-21-16, 05:55 PM
I've been collecting slowly from my farmhouses to check on this, and the counter on the outside doesn't register (well, it doesn't register normally anyway!), but the counter on the inside did count 2 when 2 dropped. I'll report it anyway...

kschlag
05-21-16, 05:59 PM
I've been collecting slowly from my farmhouses to check on this, and the counter on the outside doesn't register (well, it doesn't register normally anyway!), but the counter on the inside did count 2 when 2 dropped. I'll report it anyway...

I did notice that the outside counter takes a few minutes to update, but the one inside the event icon seems to keep the actual count. I'm tired and sick, so I might have been mistaken. I'll try to verify with my next collection. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance. Thank you! :)

get thee a cup of tea and sleep! I'll check the counters on my next collection and double check. It's no problem and no need for any apologies! :) SW

snowyhillz
05-21-16, 05:59 PM
SpiritWind, I'm only getting credited one crest for each farmhouse/tower/spire collection even when it says it's dropping two. I saw earlier that someone else was having this problem, but I didn't see a response yet.

Thank you for everything you do!

Edited to add: the first post about this issue is #83. She describes what's happening better than I did.

You only get 1 crest from each.... If you collect at the same time from multiple buildings it may add some together in the collection but you will still only get 1 crest per building added to the event

GlvtenFree
05-21-16, 06:00 PM
to upgrade the building to lvl 4 requires 8 hammer 8 chisels and 2 fancy block 2 fancy beam.
i wonder if it will drop more than 1 hammer/chisel each collection

spchstew
05-21-16, 06:08 PM
I did notice that the outside counter takes a few minutes to update, but the one inside the event icon seems to keep the actual count. I'm tired and sick, so I might have been mistaken. I'll try to verify with my next collection. If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance. Thank you! :)

My counter is doing the same. Takes a little bit to catch up with counter inside the event icon. Sorry you are sick, but you aren't imagining the counter difference 😊

arikasi
05-21-16, 06:10 PM
Does 'pet-like naga' mean a walking around the kingdom pet, or does it mean a statue that we collect from?

Because I'm betting its more statue-like than pet-like.

PrincessDeBurgh
05-21-16, 06:15 PM
Regarding Goal after completing Step 2 - ..something about trading with merchants for Mason's chisels and hammers..
Is this trade is available? I'm in the middle of another 4hr trade atm, so I can't check

Daph499
05-21-16, 06:21 PM
Regarding Goal after completing Step 2 - ..something about trading with merchants for Mason's chisels and hammers..
Is this trade is available? I'm in the middle of another 4hr trade atm, so I can't check

It's not a trade in the royal exchange, so it doesn't interfere with other trades there.

jbfps116
05-21-16, 06:29 PM
third pride needs 1600 crests

kdgulle
05-21-16, 06:35 PM
third pride needs 1600 crests
What is the third prize and is it a decoration?

PrincessDeBurgh
05-21-16, 06:37 PM
It's not a trade in the royal exchange, so it doesn't interfere with other trades there.

Please, where is it then? 😕

kdgulle
05-21-16, 06:40 PM
Spirit wind I had 461 crests I just collected from my 10 farmhouses got 11 crests and only have 471 crest. So I'm also having the issue with not getting the right amount of crests. This is on the inside when I open the quest. Not the outside counter that lags behind.

roguebee
05-21-16, 06:56 PM
Twice I've collected from my farmhouses and have received 2 crests from one and it was counted on the inside total. Since I first read about the problem, I've been keeping track of what the count was prior to collecting and was it was after collecting. When you collect from 5 farmhouse and the total does go up by 6, the 2 crests did count.

jbfps116
05-21-16, 07:42 PM

sorry I haven't got it yet :)
it's probably deco.
the level 2 prize sword display is cool. I always wondered what good our fancy swords did sitting in our inventory! now we can display them

tracmac
05-21-16, 09:06 PM
Hi, can someone help me.

I dont have a pop up option to ungrade the colosseum. All I have is the timer for collection. Am I missing something?

riverly
05-21-16, 09:13 PM
Hi, can someone help me.

I dont have a pop up option to ungrade the colosseum. All I have is the timer for collection. Am I missing something?mine did that too. I had to force close my game and then reopen.

BahSunFarms
05-21-16, 09:22 PM
Level 5 upgrade requirement - 40 bones, 3 superglues, 12 chisels, 12 hammers

ethan1brothers
05-21-16, 09:46 PM
I just realized this is an event just like the ones in fantasy and dragon story.............

xtinem070672
05-21-16, 10:00 PM
Probably wishful thinking but does the colosseum add royal points to the game board? :confused:

vanessapee
05-21-16, 10:29 PM

The third prize- griffin nest is a deco!2x2
Fourth price- Monster Stable, 22hr- drops fur, horn, tails...2x2
Final prize- Royal Naga,1x1, 22 hr, drops naga stuff. Acts like animals (the same way you saw him before ) has yellow arrow on top when ready to collect
10 lvl Coliseum (already posted here I think) drops troll club, essence. Fur, tails, bones...

That's what at least my great nbr shared

tracmac
05-21-16, 10:39 PM
Hi, can someone help me.

I dont have a pop up option to ungrade the colosseum. All I have is the timer for collection. Am I missing something?

Dont worry about it...its now popping up

federerGOAT
05-21-16, 10:46 PM
Final prize- Royal Naga,1x1, 22 hr, drops naga stuff. Acts like animals (the same way you saw him before ) has yellow arrow on top when ready to collect
10 lvl Coliseum (already posted here I think) drops troll club, essence. Fur, tails, bones...

Do you know how many crest is needed to get the naga?
Only collected about 300 so far, want to see whether I'm on pace.

vanessapee
05-21-16, 10:54 PM
Do you know how many crest is needed to get the naga?
Only collected about 300 so far, want to see whether I'm on pace.

5600 crest ....

PrincessDeBurgh
05-21-16, 11:20 PM
Regarding Goal after completing Step 2. '...something about trading with merchants for chisels and hammers.'

- Is there a way we CAN trade with the merchants in exchange for chisels and hammers?
- How? Where? I can't find where to trade with them. (And I did finish the timed part of the event well before the time was up)
- Is anybody else able to do a trade with merchants in exchange for chisels & hammers?

This is going to be a slow, boring event if it's just a case of click = 1 hammer, 1 chisel, wait hours, click, wait hours, click...etc

sam1182
05-22-16, 01:33 AM
I am having the same issue. I just collected from two spires and they both came up with two crests each but only credited with one each inside the quest icon.

ShibuyaCloth
05-22-16, 02:00 AM
Main Attraction:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209000.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L1 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL1)
Info: A grand venue for knights to showcase their bravery! Harvest for Royal Crests, Mason's Chisels, and Mason's Hammers.
Type: Building
Source: Event
Size: 3x3
Requirements: 500 coins // 1 Simple Glue, 13 Wood, 25 Stone, 20 Fur
Drops: Mason's Hammer, Mason's Chisel, Royal Crest
Events: The Colosseum Of Beasts - May 2016
Timer: 180 minutes // 3 hours
Speed-up: 6 gems
Link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91668

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209001.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L2 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL2)
Info: A grand venue for knights to showcase their bravery! Harvest for Royal Crests, Mason's Chisels, and Mason's Hammers.
Requirements: 4 Mason's Hammer, 4 Mason's Chisel, 25 Wood, 25 Stone

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209002.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L3 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL3)
Requirements: 4 Mason's Hammer, 4 Mason's Chisel, 30 Iron Ore, 40 Silver Ore

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209003.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L4 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL4)
Requirements: 8 Mason's Hammer, 8 Mason's Chisel, 2 Fancy Beam, 2 Fancy Block

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209004.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L5 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL5)
Requirements: 12 Mason's Hammer, 12 Mason's Chisel, 40 Bone, 3 Super Glue

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209005.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L6 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL6)
Requirements: 12 Mason's Hammer, 12 Mason's Chisel, 40 Hide, 3 Royal Beam

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209006.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L7 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL7)
Requirements: 18 Mason's Hammer, 18 Mason's Chisel, 30 Fur, 3 Royal Block

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209007.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L8 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL8)
Requirements: 18 Mason's Hammer, 18 Mason's Chisel, 2 Builders' Paste, 4 Royal Beam

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209008.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L9 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL9)
Requirements: 24 Mason's Hammer, 24 Mason's Chisel, 2 Builder's Paste, 4 Royal Block

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb209009.png_2v_31020.png
Colosseum L10 (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_ColosseumL10)
Requirements: 60 Mason's Hammer, 60 Mason's Chisel, 2 Builder's Paste, 6 Royal Beam
Drops: Royal Crest, Troll Items, Rat Tail, Bones, Troll Essence, Fur, Troll Club

Materials:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50587.png_2v_31020.png
Mason's Hammer (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MasonsHammer)
Info: A tool for setting building blocks! Used to upgrade the Colosseum. Harvest the Colosseum for more.
Type: Material
Requirements: 10 gems
Found: Colosseum
Cap: 99

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb50586.png_2v_31020.png
Mason's Chisel (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MasonsChisel)
Info: A tool for chipping away rock! Used to upgrade the Colosseum. Harvest the Colosseum for more.
Type: Material
Requirements: 10 gems
Found: Colosseum
Cap: 99

Purchased:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb806052.png_2v_31020.png
Monster Chest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MonsterChest)
Info: Approach with caution! There's no telling what's hiding inside! Chop for Royal Crests.
Type: Decoration
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 30 gems
Drops: Royal Crest
Comments: Can be cleared in 1 actions.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702029.png_2v_31020.png
Naga Altar (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_NagaAltar)
Info: An ancient altar to the greatest warriors of the deep sea! Harvest for Royal Crests.
Source: Purchase
Size: 2x2
Requirements: 500 gems
Drops: Royal Crest

Individual Prizes:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb40043.png_2v_31020.png
Dragonprint Path (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_DragonprintPath)
Info: A mighty beast left this trail... Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Comments: Individual Prize 1, 200 Royal Crests

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702026.png_2v_31020.png
Ruler's Armaments (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RulersArmaments)
Info: A grand display of all your weapons! Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Comments: Individual Prize 2, 600 Royal Crests

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702027.png_2v_31020.png
Griffin Nest (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_GriffinNest)
Info: Shh... Don't wake this mysterious creature! Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Comments: Individual Prize 3, 1600 Royal Crests

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb702028.png_2v_31020.png
Monster Stable (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MonsterStable)
Info: A wilder stable, to house wilder creatures... Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Drops: Fur, Troll Horn, Rat Tail
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems
Comments: Individual Prize 4, 3200 Royal Crests

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb906056.png_2v_31020.png
Royal Naga (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_RoyalNaga)
Info: ?
Drops: Naga Fins, Seaweed, Shell Armor, Energy, Hero's Crest, Coral Reef, Coral Ridge, Coral Cluster
Timer: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Speed-up: 88 gems
Comments: Individual Prize 5, 5600 Royal Crests

Community Prizes:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000047.png_2v_31020.png
Marble Wall (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MarbleWall)
Info: A wall made of stone strong enough to withstand all manner of battles! Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Royal Points: 3
Comments: Community Prize 1

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000048.png_2v_31020.png
Marble Gate (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_MarbleGate)
Info: An archway to greet all manner of knnight and beast! Prize from the Colosseum of Breasts event.
Size: 2x1
Royal Points: 3
Comments: Community Prize 2

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb7000049.png_2v_31020.png
Community Prize 3 - Marble Tower (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_CommunityPrize3-MarbleTower)
Info: ?
Comments: Community Prize 3

kschlag
05-22-16, 02:42 AM
SpiritWind, I did some experimenting this morning: it looks to me like if I collect from my farmhouses very slowly, checking the count inside the icon after every collection, the drop of two crests counts correctly; however, if I simply tap even two of them in succession, each will only raise the count by one crest, even if the house dropped two. I have 11 farm houses. If I collect very slowly, I get 11-13 crests per collection; if I collect them quickly, I always get 11.

Edited to add: SpiritWind, apparently the instant collection method seems to be counting drops. When I clicked all 11 houses and opened up my social menu, the count went up by 13. Software works in mysterious ways. :)

Edited, yet again: That makes sense! I imagine any action that pushes the game data to the S8 servers would have the same effect.

SpiritWind00
05-22-16, 02:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I've added it to my report. Funnily enough, I'm finding the opposite! eg, right now my 11 farmhouses gave 14 and I always use the quick collection (too impatient!:))

Edit: yes, Mysterious ! I usually use the social menu too, but in these events, clicking in the event icon does the same thing.

kdgulle
05-22-16, 05:44 AM
sorry I haven't got it yet :)
it's probably deco.
the level 2 prize sword display is cool. I always wondered what good our fancy swords did sitting in our inventory! now we can display them
Thanks, it looks cool. Almost to the second prize.

kdgulle
05-22-16, 05:49 AM

Thanks so much for sharing it's much appreciated.

kdgulle
05-22-16, 05:54 AM
A few taverns dropped 2-3 crests, I did a slow collect and they all counted.

BahSunFarms
05-22-16, 07:29 AM
Level 4 colosseum drops 11 crests, 1 hammer, 1 chisel

tuffyjkitten
05-22-16, 08:14 AM
Regarding Goal after completing Step 2. '...something about trading with merchants for chisels and hammers.'

- Is there a way we CAN trade with the merchants in exchange for chisels and hammers?
- How? Where? I can't find where to trade with them. (And I did finish the timed part of the event well before the time was up)
- Is anybody else able to do a trade with merchants in exchange for chisels & hammers?

This is going to be a slow, boring event if it's just a case of click = 1 hammer, 1 chisel, wait hours, click, wait hours, click...etc

Most likely no, there is no actual trade. Other events have had similar dialog but it's just that. Dialog to give an excuse to visit your marketplaces as part of the goal. If there was something it should have rewarded you the items when you completed the goal, we have had those before too.

badbunny42
05-22-16, 08:24 AM
The challenge "tool bar" is required, timed for three days, and pops up immediately after you reach level 4 on the colliseum. It requires:
100,000 coins
1 level 5 tavern
18 visits to level 5 tavern

Given the long recharge time for taverns, better have more than one.

This is required. A separate dialogue screen came up with that single word.

I know someone posted it wasn't required. Spirit wind, clarification, please?

ktorewqas
05-22-16, 08:56 AM
The counter is not always right. Most time, it registers correctly but randomly it misses 1 or 2 :( hum, random counting plus random dropping:confused:

kdgulle
05-22-16, 09:03 AM
The counter is not always right. Most time, it registers correctly but randomly it misses 1 or 2 :( hum, random counting plus random dropping:confused:
Yea I've run into this issue today again while collecting even slowly. It shorted me 2 crests. It what's when 2 of my farmhouses gave me 2 crests it only counted it only counted 1. Other times it gave me credit for 2 crests when they drop. I do them one by one.

jmterao
05-22-16, 09:59 AM

Kinda disappointing that this is just another building that takes a ton of material to build that then drops small amounts ot material back. The prizes are well... Something that will remain in storage. Nothing to be excited about thats for sure.

And, here I was thinking we were building something we could actually fight monsters in.

BahSunFarms
05-22-16, 10:06 AM
At the end of the event, we'll have three more sources for resources from the colosseum, the Naga and the stable...plus a cool-looking Naga lol. It's worth it for me.

zyfazix
05-22-16, 10:34 AM
Still need three more fur the Colosseum, and only at 42 crests now. No way that I will get enough to finish. Still hoping to reach the Community prizes because they look quite cool

wanderer82
05-22-16, 10:51 AM
Hi, I have all the requirements for upgrading Colosseum to Level 2 and even to Level 3. But, I can't see any place to upgrade. When I click on the colloseum; it just shows the time left till next collection.

How do I upgrade? Help please!

meme1098
05-22-16, 11:04 AM
Hi, I have all the requirements for upgrading Colosseum to Level 2 and even to Level 3. But, I can't see any place to upgrade. When I click on the colloseum; it just shows the time left till next collection.

How do I upgrade? Help please!

Force close if you haven't already. :)
That always seems to help.

VersaceMorrow
05-22-16, 11:23 AM
Is anyone else's game not showing progress toward the community goal?

ashley224
05-22-16, 11:53 AM
Is anyone else's game not showing progress toward the community goal?

It only shows you the community progress after you have reached 700 and are part of it.

riverly
05-22-16, 11:53 AM
I just now got my paw prints. They're kinda cute and funny. I like them.

jaymieb2
05-22-16, 12:31 PM
Um... fur and seal? Were those your requirements? I am Android.

Thank you! :-)

Solientus
05-22-16, 12:31 PM
I'm collecting from a level 4 Colosseum right now and it looks like chance for chisels and hammers have a drop rate of 1-3 per collection. I got 3 of each along with my crests that I just looted. Either the rate has changed, or the chance of getting multiples was always just very low.

Just letting people know so they can have some hope :)

federerGOAT
05-22-16, 12:35 PM
Has anyone completed the visiting the taverns 18 times goal?
How many chisels and hammers did it give?
Wondering whether it is worth it to upgrade the second tavern.

Radegast1
05-22-16, 01:03 PM
The gift of crest included with the $99.99 gem purchase cost an additional $30.00 when you consider the sale price of gems. Paying $0.06 a crest. Not sure that is a gift or a bargain

kdgulle
05-22-16, 02:05 PM
Just opened up the community prizes, the first one is at 24%.

Katrien001
05-22-16, 02:26 PM
#163 So this event only gives decoration prices. Except for the last community price (its the only thing that gives drops) Mmm that is a pitty......

federerGOAT
05-22-16, 02:55 PM
#163 So this event only gives decoration prices. Except for the last community price (its the only thing that gives drops) Mmm that is a pitty......
The last individual prize(naga) gives drops.
Someone posted that the level 10 colosseum drops troll clubs and other stuff.

elizabetheva
05-22-16, 02:55 PM
A couple of times when I was collecting crests they stopped registering in the counter. I noticed on the first page of the thread the suggestion to open the event counter, but that didn't work for me; I have to force close and restart the app for the accurate count to show up. I force close CS frequently out of habit anyway, but I've never experienced it during similar events, so I just thought it was worth mentioning.

karlovivari
05-22-16, 03:00 PM

I think Two each, if im not mistaken...

ekat1985
05-22-16, 03:01 PM

I have this goal and the next 3 day timer which is visit 120 watch towers!!! And i just looked at the rewards ... For both you only get ONE ROYAL CREST! Is that serious? There has to be some other benefit to completing these 3 day timed goals other than receiving 1 royal crest right? Am i just confused???

karlovivari
05-22-16, 03:02 PM

Can't wait to see alive Naga! :D

elizabetheva
05-22-16, 03:04 PM
I just went back to my game after force closing the app for the 2nd time and posting a few minutes ago, and the suggestion to open the event counter for the accurate crest count now works! It may have worked the first time I forced closed and I didn't notice, so even though it's a little annoying, at least I don't have to wait for the game to reload now to see the accurate crest count.

ekat1985
05-22-16, 03:08 PM

I upgraded a 3rd tavern bc even with 2 you'll be visiting every 8 hours on the clock. But my goal says the reward is some coins and 1 royal crest. Sooo now in hindsight it looks like these timed goals get you nothing you cant get from one visit to a farm house.

Fyi: the next timed goal has a 3 day timer and requires a visit to 120 watch towers. I had put up 20 for this one too before i realized that this and the previous reward was both 1 royal crest only. But i could be misunderstanding it because that seems a little extreme.

vanessapee
I have this goal and the next 3 day timer which is visit 120 watch towers!!! And i just looked at the rewards ... For both you only get ONE ROYAL CREST! Is that serious? There has to be some other benefit to completing these 3 day timed goals other than receiving 1 royal crest right? Am i just confused???

Its not a Royal crest! The picture is different. Its Not a reward!
The reward for that is 9 Chisels and 9 hammers.

BahSunFarms
I've chosen to ignore the three day challenge. There's no way I can visit the taverns 18x before time runs out so I won't even bother trying or losing 100,000 coins.

federerGOAT
05-22-16, 03:10 PM
I think Two each, if im not mistaken...

Ok thanks.
Not worth it wasting my resources to upgrade then.
Even if I upgrade it now, will not be able to collect from the taverns 18 times as I have got a level 4 colosseum and the 3 day clock is already ticking.

ekat1985
05-22-16, 03:13 PM

I also heard the individual prize before the naga also drops things (see a couple posts above). So its the last two and the colloseum.

ekat1985
05-22-16, 03:14 PM
Oooh ok!! Thank you for clarifying!! I was about to have a heart attack.

BahSunFarms
05-22-16, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the info on 120 watchtowers. That seems more doable so I'll start building more now before I reach that goal. Do they have to be level 5 as well?

elizabetheva
05-22-16, 03:25 PM
That does seem really weird. I could have sworn at least one of the timed goals I finished yesterday rewarded those chest, and the other 20 or so crests. The reward for this seems like a mistake.

* just noticed someone posted about the chisels while I left my reply window open doing something else ;)

Do you know if lantern spires count? My math is probably wrong, don't judge, but it sounds like the goal requires 7 towers if they're collected from every 4 hours around the clock, which I'd never wake up in the night to do. I have 10 towers, but hardly any of them are watchtowers. . .

jbfps116
05-22-16, 03:56 PM
anybody still deliberating buying the naga altar : maybe it's better to spend 500 gems and speed up the colosseum 83 times ?!?!

jbfps116
05-22-16, 04:07 PM
Level 5 colosseum gives 17 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools.
Level 6 needs: 12 ea mason tools, 40 hide, 3 royal beams

iamvan2
05-22-16, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know if Lantern Spires count in the 120 visits? I'm really beginning to believe S8 is trying to force players to use gems.

sweerfarmer
05-22-16, 04:37 PM
Is it only watch towers? Would lantern spire count? I need clarification plz. Anybody have any idea how to complete 120 visits to watch tower in 3 days? Is it compulsory to proceed or it's just optional like other side goals? I have 4 watch towers, if I click round the clock which is seriously impossible than in a day I will visit 6 times each means 24 visits in a day so in 3 days I would be able to visit only 72 times so it's a big no goal for me. Any suggestion is more than welcome.

kschlag
05-22-16, 04:59 PM
Is it only watch towers? Would lantern spire count? I need clarification plz. Anybody have any idea how to complete 120 visits to watch tower in 3 days? Is it compulsory to proceed or it's just optional like other side goals? I have 4 watch towers, if I click round the clock which is seriously impossible than in a day I will visit 6 times each means 24 visits in a day so in 3 days I would be able to visit only 72 times so it's a big no goal for me. Any suggestion is more than welcome.

I'm thinking (hoping!) it's a side-quest. Watchtowers are fairly inexpensive and only take 3 wood beams and 3 stone blocks to build, so I just built 12 on top of the one I already had. I sure hope they don't have to be leveled up!

I refuse to give up sleep for the game, but I'm not above setting alarms to maximize the number of times I can collect over the day. They can be collected every four hours--3 to 4 times during waking hours--so each tower should get 9 visits over three days . . . I'm off to build number 14.

My poor kingdom is a state!

kdgulle
05-22-16, 05:11 PM
I just got to part 4.

Why not both
Hunt 10 monsters
Upgrade coliseum to level 6

Side quest tool bar
Have a level 5 tavern
Pay 100,000 coins
Visit 18 level 5 taverns I have 4 taverns at level 5 so I shouldn't have any issues here.
This has a 3 day timer on it.

Upgrade to level 5
40 bones
3 super glue
12 chisels and hammers.

I didn't write it down but they are looking for the chisels and hammers required to build the coliseum. This isn't required to move on. That is the quest tool bar.

sweerfarmer
05-22-16, 05:40 PM
Thanks but I m unable to build any more����

kdgulle
05-22-16, 05:53 PM
Thanks but I m unable to build any more����
Build any more what. If you are unable to build you reached your limit on that type of building. You'll need to delete some of your other buildings that have the same building type. I'm pretty sure the info is on the first page.

irenelam84
05-22-16, 06:44 PM
Glitch again. I clicked on all the farmhouses n then clicked d crests counter. Somehow d crest counter register d number of clicks rather than d drops. For example, I've collected from all my 7 farmhouses. The crests counter jus added 7 crests but 2 of my farmhouses dropped 2 crests each. So I should hav additional of 9 crests. But d counter only registered 7.

I dun need a weekly new update/event if d game is gonna hav so many problems. The programmer should at least test out d game n think whether r some of d goals do-able or not (referring to d 18 tavern visits n 120 watchtower visits)

yummy_bistro
05-22-16, 06:49 PM
I am waiting for furs

no monsters

have 14 to collect to even build the colosseum *cries*

sweerfarmer
05-22-16, 07:25 PM
I'm thinking (hoping!) it's a side-quest. Watchtowers are fairly inexpensive and only take 3 wood beams and 3 stone blocks to build, so I just built 12 on top of the one I already had. I sure hope they don't have to be leveled up!

I refuse to give up sleep for the game, but I'm not above setting alarms to maximize the number of times I can collect over the day. They can be collected every four hours--3 to 4 times during waking hours--so each tower should get 9 visits over three days . . . I'm off to build number 14.

My poor kingdom is a state!

Thank u so much, actually I was unable to built more royal buildings as I have already reached to max numbers anyways with heavy heart I have sold some of my building n built some watch towers, I really hope they don't require to be leveled up, if anybody is on the watch tower goal, plz guide about the building level requirement, thanks

sweerfarmer
05-22-16, 07:27 PM
Build any more what. If you are unable to build you reached your limit on that type of building. You'll need to delete some of your other buildings that have the same building type. I'm pretty sure the info is on the first page.
Thanks, I just sold some of them, thanks

SpiritWind00
05-22-16, 07:53 PM
Re 'side goals' - you can tell whether or not it's one of the 5 main goals by seeing where it sits in your goal book. If it's outside of the main 5 part one, then it is likely to be additional and optional. The rewards are multi drops according to what I've seen posted, but that doesn't mean you have to do them if you don't want to. As further players post, then we will know.

kdgulle
05-22-16, 08:08 PM
Thanks, I just sold some of them, thanks
You're welcome. I try to keep 5 of each there are a few more that I have 5 of. With my watchtowers when I'm done I'll sell some back.

sophiensissi
05-22-16, 08:15 PM

Everything except the colliseum is giving me 1 crest regardless of the level of the farmhouse, spire or watch tower. I didn't get any crests from the wheat I harvested.

sophiensissi
05-22-16, 08:19 PM
I just got to part 4.

Why not both
Hunt 10 monsters

Side quest tool bar
Have a level 5 tavern
Pay 100,000 coins
Visit 18 level 5 taverns I have 4 taverns at level 5 so I shouldn't have any issues here.
This has a 3 day timer on it.

Upgrade to level 5
40 bones
3 super glue
12 chisels and hammers.

I didn't write it down but they are looking for the chisels and hammers required to build the coliseum. This isn't required to move on. That is the quest tool bar.

How did you get 5 taverns? I have 1 and it says I'm at my limit. Is there something I can sell to buy more taverns?

meme1098
05-22-16, 08:23 PM
How did you get 5 taverns? I have 1 and it says I'm at my limit. Is there something I can sell to buy more taverns?

Taverns are town buildings & you're probably at your limit. Other town buildings are farmhouses, cottages, Marketplaces, & Windmills. You'll need to sell some of these to be able to get more taverns.

kdgulle
You have to sell buildings of the same type. I think taverns are town buildings, not 100% sure sou you'd have to sell buildings that count towards town buildings.

SpiritWind00
Town and Royal building are limited to a specific number depending on your level. Please refer to the Building Guide (in the Hub) for the numbers on each. you have to sell off another building with the same classification to then be able to purchase something different.

edit:
SNAP!

sophiensissi
05-22-16, 08:24 PM

I figured it out. It's a town building so I sold off some of my farm houses and built 3 taverns. Only had enough stored materials to get 2 of them to level 5, but working on the 3rd one. Thanks!

yummy_bistro
05-22-16, 08:44 PM
desperately looking for a monster guide?

I need FURS lol

I have been looking and no luck

thx

sophiensissi
05-22-16, 08:50 PM
desperately looking for a monster guide?

I need FURS lol

I have been looking and no luck

thx

Do you have any manticore? I usually get a fur when tending them. Also, try harvesting strawberries. Those are the two places I seem to get the most fur. Good luck!

yummy_bistro
05-22-16, 08:57 PM
Do you have any manticore? I usually get a fur when tending them. Also, try harvesting strawberries. Those are the two places I seem to get the most fur. Good luck!

no manticore

but thx for tips on strawberry as I was max out on that so I just made a royal sundae lol

federerGOAT
05-22-16, 09:20 PM
no manticore

but thx for tips on strawberry as I was max out on that so I just made a royal sundae lol

I think strawberries trigger dire boars which uually gives boar pelts.

Tend the farm animals, this triggers fang beasts that often drop furs.
Or crops such as tomato, sugar cane and corn, which triggers skunkupines that can also drop furs.

Collecting from farmhouses, hatcheries and stable (unsure) also triggers fangbeasts.

riverly
05-22-16, 09:27 PM
Also make sure you do not have another monster on your game. No monster will spawn if there is already one around. And do milk and egg trade and tend cows and chickens.

An easy way to check for monsters is to have the sound on. The music changes when there is a monster somewhere.

riverly
05-22-16, 09:54 PM
Now that I think about it, I have not seen a lot of monsters lately. This is the reason this game makes us hoarders. I'm trying to build up my bone supply.

RevdKathy
05-22-16, 11:04 PM
Really? I am getting blooming fangbeasts almost every time I collect from the farmhouses. They're a right nuisance and get in the way of collecting. I have noticed a reduction of other things, though - spell books from libraries, and I suspect I shall have to wait three weeks for the last bestiary for my dragon egg.

I quite like this event. Not sure how far one can upgrade the coliseum without the side goals, so it may end up back in storage unfinished as I'm in work all day and asleep all night, but the actual main goals look manageable, which is a nice change. The Cherry Tree was impossible with work. Does anyone know if the building will continue to drop the parts after the game finishes, or will we be stuck with it at whatever level we achieve on day 26?

tuffyjkitten
05-22-16, 11:17 PM
18 tavern visits....120 watchtower visits...are they serious? Lol....I'm soooooo glad I'm not taking this seriously!

Plodding along on my 3 marketplace visits, totally content with only THREE total buildings out that drop crests (1 each of tavern, marketplace, and watchtower) that I collect from if I feel like it. Attempting to upgrade the colosseum but dont care if I fail. Impressed that I have 40-something crests since I couldn't care less about collecting them.

Glad I didn't waste time rearranging to put out a gazillion farmhouse and other clutter that I don't want out. Enjoying my life outside this game.

Good luck to those trying for the prizes. I hope you get them and that it was worth it. :)

yummy_bistro
05-23-16, 12:01 AM
Now that I think about it, I have not seen a lot of monsters lately. This is the reason this game makes us hoarders. I'm trying to build up my bone supply.

can we swap? I have alot of bones lol

yummy_bistro
05-23-16, 12:11 AM
Really? I am getting blooming fangbeasts almost every time I collect from the farmhouses. They're a right nuisance and get in the way of collecting. I have noticed a reduction of other things, though - spell books from libraries, and I suspect I shall have to wait three weeks for the last bestiary for my dragon egg.

I quite like this event. Not sure how far one can upgrade the coliseum without the side goals, so it may end up back in storage unfinished as I'm in work all day and asleep all night, but the actual main goals look manageable, which is a nice change. The Cherry Tree was impossible with work. Does anyone know if the building will continue to drop the parts after the game finishes, or will we be stuck with it at whatever level we achieve on day 26?

short of them when I need them lol

RevdKathy
05-23-16, 01:40 AM
I just got to the '**** 10 beasts goal, so I expect to be beast free for the next few days.

I also got the 'visit level 5 taverns 18 times in 3 days' goal, which appears to be a side goal. But it does say 'REQUIRED' on the text. I'm not going to be able to do that - does anyone know what happens if you ignore that one?

Korlcek
05-23-16, 01:43 AM
Naga Altar aleays drops 2 Royal Crests every 3 hours.
I'd say that'd be worth about 50 gems as decoration.

ellaslair
05-23-16, 01:47 AM
Good morning. I'm confused about the building limits....I have the max 40 town buildings, 10 are on my board, the rest are in my storage, and I can't place them. Any ideas why not?

Update...force closing resolved the issue!

ljk67
05-23-16, 01:50 AM
I purchased the Value Pack offered containing: 5 Mason's Hammer + 5 Monster Chest + 5 Mason's Chisel but didn't receive anything, anyone else having problems?

EsmeW2
05-23-16, 02:01 AM
I just got to the '**** 10 beasts goal, so I expect to be beast free for the next few days.

I also got the 'visit level 5 taverns 18 times in 3 days' goal, which appears to be a side goal. But it does say 'REQUIRED' on the text. I'm not going to be able to do that - does anyone know what happens if you ignore that one?

Let's hope it's possible to finish without these timed goals. Just don't have the resources on my lower level game and on the other game I'm reluctant to use up all my stored inventory on building in case I need it for the main upgrades.

And oh boy am I sick of collecting from farmhouses, and there are so many days to go. I'm really glad to see the beasts thoug - bone shortage.

Wonkaland99
05-23-16, 02:07 AM
I am tempted to skip the timed goals because of the huge amount of resources needed to build and level up these extra buildings if we do not have them already. BUT I am scared that at the end of the day I may end up with just a few hammers and chisels short for the final level of the colosseum.

Another sneaky move by S8, but this time quite legitimate.

In the good old days, i.e. before the ali fiasco, some of our wonderful speed players woiuld have completed this quest by know, and we would know total requirements and drop frequency for all levels and be able to do the math.

What to do, what to do? I don't know if I can stand the stress!

kdgulle
05-23-16, 02:09 AM

It's hinting that you get chisels and hammers which are required to build the coliseum. That's why it was marketplaces first, taverns second and then watchtowers I'm assuming. Those drop crests. So the extra quests rewards are the tools that are required to build the coliseum. It's confusing because the last word on the second dialog is required.

yummy_bistro
05-23-16, 02:33 AM
I think strawberries trigger dire boars which uually gives boar pelts.

Tend the farm animals, this triggers fang beasts that often drop furs.
Or crops such as tomato, sugar cane and corn, which triggers skunkupines that can also drop furs.

Collecting from farmhouses, hatcheries and stable (unsure) also triggers fangbeasts.

thx alot, let me try :)

kschlag
05-23-16, 04:14 AM
I am tempted to skip the timed goals because of the huge amount of resources needed to build and level up these extra buildings if we do not have them already. BUT I am scared that at the end of the day I may end up with just a few hammers and chisels short for the final level of the colosseum.

Another sneaky move by S8, but this time quite legitimate.

In the good old days, i.e. before the ali fiasco, some of our wonderful speed players woiuld have completed this quest by know, and we would know total requirements and drop frequency for all levels and be able to do the math.

What to do, what to do? I don't know if I can stand the stress!

I feel the same way about potentially missing the resources from the side-quests. It hurt to clear out my inventory of beams/blocks to build watchtowers, but I guess that's why I hoard them. /:

Although having the information up front was nice, I'm actually enjoying the surprises this time. Nerve-wracking, yes, but also fun. I could do without the people parachuting in to this thread to brag about how much they don't care.

storiadelcastello
05-23-16, 04:41 AM
thx alot, let me try :)

Furs also come from chartreuse the cat, Frenchie the bulldog and the witches cat if you have any of those. Good luck

Destiel0918
05-23-16, 05:00 AM
This is incredibly stupid task. Takes lot's of effort, 100 000 coins ( well, I personally don't care about coin part), but - reward is like 1 crest. Hell - if I want this one SO badly I will just collect from farmhouse.

EsmeW2
05-23-16, 05:22 AM
This is incredibly stupid task. Takes lot's of effort, 100 000 coins ( well, I personally don't care about coin part), but - reward is like 1 crest. Hell - if I want this one SO badly I will just collect from farmhouse.

Agree with Wonkaland's post earlier about how information isn't so clear this time because many of the amazing players who normally speed through the event and pass information on to the rest of us have opted out of this one.

But I don't think that its just one crest that this task is going to offer - no-one would do it for that. Like the first timed task it should give us some hammers and chisels (lets hope for a decent number!!!) and I guess that will help as we upgrade the colosseum because we're likely to need lots of collections by the time we get to the higher levels.

After thinking I wouldn't do these timed goals I've decided to go for it on my level 50 game. Can't even consider it on the low level one though. No gold, no resources no space, no gems.

ClubhouseCity
05-23-16, 05:25 AM
Colosseum
Level 7 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 30 Furs,
3 Royal Blocks
Level 8 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Beams
Level 9 24 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels , 2 Builders Paste, 4 Royal Blocks
Level 10 60 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 4 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
From last collection of level 5 to the middle of level 10 the drops are uneven but towards the end of level 10 even out (at least my castle)

It drops 53 Royal Crests just ready to complete level 10.

If you do spend GEMS speed it up is only 6 gems for the price of 20 gems for 2 Mason's tools , or 30 gems for 3 Mason's tools, or 40 gems for 4 Mason's tools depending on what level the Colosseum is.
Last drop was 68 Royal Crests and other various items. So far 68 Royal Crests every time.

The above information is what I recalled (didn't write it down) and edited from later posts. My extra buildings are back in storage (limited energy) and will have the 5600 Royal Crests for the last individual prize in 5 days.
I brought the last 2 side goals and level 6 through level 10 in 1/2 hour.
I figure if that person neighbor got to level 10, there must have a good reason. Plenty of Royal Crests. This way I can finish the last two each of my Cathedrals and Amphitheaters from level 4 to level 5. It takes 4-5 days with another Mermaid Pond.
Good Luck.

Solientus
05-23-16, 05:28 AM

This was posted a few pages ago. Hope this helps.

Solientus
05-23-16, 05:30 AM
Colosseum
Level 7 I believe it's 18 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
Level 8 I believe it's 24 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
Level 9 I believe it's 36 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels , 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
Level 10 I believe it's 60 each of Mason's Hammers & Chisels, 2 Builders Paste, 6 Royal Beams
From last collection of level 5 to the middle of level 10 the drops are uneven but towards the end of level 10 even out (at least my castle)

It drops 58 Royal Crests just ready to complete level 10.

Thanks for posting, now I know to work on more paste and Royal beams when I can.

Korlcek
05-23-16, 06:12 AM
there are three time quests, each has 3 day limit:

Tools To Trade?
- Plant Wheatt (25)
- Harvest Wheat (50)
- Visit the Market Places (3)
Reward:
Mason's Chisel(2)
Mason's Hammer(2)

Tool Bar
- Pay 100000 Coins
- Have a Level 5 Tavern
- Visit Level 5 Taverns (18)
Reward:
- Mason's Chisel(6)
- Mason's Hammer(6)

Tower Defense
- Have Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires (2)
- Inspect Level 5 Watchtowers or Lantern Spires (120)
Reward:
- Mason's Chisel(9)
- Mason's Hammer(9)

bwunderbach
05-23-16, 06:13 AM
I just got to part 4.

Why not both
Hunt 10 monsters

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but trolls from the Troll Sparring Pit count towards the "Hunt Monsters" goal.

jbfps116
05-23-16, 06:21 AM
Frontpage information:
Level 6 colosseum gives 24 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools
Level 7 needs 18 ea mason tools, 30 fur, and 3 royal blocks
Level 7 gives 32 crests and 1-3 ea mason tools

Level 8 needs 18 ea. mason tools, 2 builder's paste, 4 royal beams

After you upgrade to level 6 final goal info:
"We've got you Covered!"
visit 20 community kingdoms
give 5 hearty feasts
upgrade colsseum to level 10

reward: 150 crests

kschlag
05-23-16, 06:23 AM
@Korlcek, thank you for the information! Visiting level 5 watchtowers or lantern spires 120 times is not possible for me; I only have two, and I don't want to use up resources to level-up a bunch of them. I'm actually wondering if the 120 is a mistake; maybe the number was meant to be 20, and someone fat-fingered it?

Was it really supposed to be 120 visits to level 5 towers/spires?