PDA

View Full Version : which is more important candle maker or deli?

ethan1brothers
05-18-16, 11:44 AM
Ok we have 2 things available to buy the deli and candle maker .... current flower quest not withstanding and we were wondering which is more important quest wise ?

PookieBear50
05-18-16, 12:00 PM
Neither item is necessarily necessary for events now, but depending on what your level is and what kind of event it is, you may prefer the Candle Maker over the Deli because
- Candles are sort of "one-stop shopping" in that all you need to do is provide the ingredients; whereas the Deli (with one exception) needs you to craft other items first (bread, drying out watercress, crafting truffle shavings, etc.) before you can start an item.
- Most candles do not take as long as to craft (the longest is 6 hours); whereas the Deli, since many items require multiple steps, can take considerably longer.
- Beeswax and wool are not too hard to come by in the Newspaper; whereas some of the items (truffle butter, peanut butter, etc.) are difficult to find.

tuffyjkitten
05-19-16, 08:06 PM
I only have 3 items in my deli at level 39: salads, BLTs, and fish sandwiches, so the only crafted ingredient to start out is bread. Mostly veggies. I get more delivery requests for deli items than I do for candles. Candles also seem to sell slower in my shop than deli items too.