PDA

View Full Version : New mining dragon : old Trinket (white yellow red, super rare) may 17, 2016

Clark_Wayne
05-17-16, 02:51 PM
hatching time : 30h
crafting : need 170 trinket box

the mine is open

new mining dragon !

30980 30981

85 items for 36 bombs : good start :)
at this rate, i will craft 3 of them LOL

lnztrekfan
05-17-16, 03:07 PM
She's so pretty! :) For my 25 bombs I got 51 pieces. So not too bad of a start! She's only 170 pcs to craft!

TwinkleTwiny
05-17-16, 03:49 PM
This one is a beauty ! I wonder why this sudden change of pieces required

AuroraLava
05-17-16, 03:51 PM
I hope I can get two of this one since I only managed one Lost Bones (with spare pieces in storage now). Good luck everyone!

mbyte68
05-17-16, 04:13 PM

makes us forget that the final event dragon is out of reach for nearly all players maybe :D

belarica
05-17-16, 04:14 PM

My inner (somewhat outward recently) critic is using her abacus. I want to think they're just throwing us a bone since a lot of people are unhappy in recent events, but my inner critic doesn't think so.

I love this dragon and can't wait to craft it.

Niire
05-17-16, 04:17 PM
yeah she's gorgeous...her head sort of reminds me of She-Ra...

mbyte68
05-17-16, 04:17 PM
My inner (somewhat outward recently) critic is using her abacus. I want to think they're just throwing us a bone since a lot of people are unhappy in recent events, but my inner critic doesn't think so.

i cant wait eithers :) would be nice to find out how long we do have though *hint hint S8*

TwinkleTwiny
05-17-16, 04:43 PM
makes us forget that the final event dragon is out of reach for nearly all players maybe :D

Haha mbyte another point of view would be that it won't stay for long and we will have to buy bombs to craft it :rolleyes:
But like belerica , I would rather think that it is easier to craft now with less pieces

Clark_Wayne
05-17-16, 04:49 PM
Haha mbyte another point of view would be that it won't stay for long and we will have to buy bombs to craft it :rolleyes:
But like belerica , I would rather think that it is easier to craft now with less pieces

DON'T give bad idea to them ! LOL they already have enough of them so we don't need to give them more LOL

05-17-16, 04:57 PM
Has anyone else noticed that they are also winning "fossilized footprints" in addition to "trinket boxes"?

I have used 3 bombs and have "won" 6 items.. only 2 have been trinket boxes though...

BeSweet247
05-17-16, 05:09 PM
85 items for 36 bombs : good start :)
at this rate, i will craft 3 of them LOL

Excellent start. I can't ever seem to make any better than 55 for each 25 bombs. And often don't get that.

BeSweet247
05-17-16, 05:13 PM
Has anyone else noticed that they are also winning "fossilized footprints" in addition to "trinket boxes"?

I have used 3 bombs and have "won" 6 items.. only 2 have been trinket boxes though...

OUCH! That must be a glitch ... I hope that is a glitch ... Either way, I am waiting until I absolutely have to to start my mining.
PLEASE be a glitch that will get corrected!

puppyzt
05-17-16, 05:16 PM
Anyone knows how many hrs to hatch this dragon? I saw the time to craft but don't see the time of hatch/evolve.

DragonPhoenix6
05-17-16, 05:19 PM
Absolutely stunning!
I love this dragon so much! Will try to craft 4 of them, managed 3 lost bones and was almost half way into crafting my fourth
I think it's great that we need less pieces for both mining and battle arena dragons now, S8 is definitely making an effort to please us, which is great!
It would have been perfect if this wonderful dragon had black as one of its elements!

BeSweet247
05-17-16, 05:20 PM
somewhere I read 30 hours. (but i'm not swearing to that.)

DragonPhoenix6
05-17-16, 05:20 PM

Definitely a glitch in your game, you will need to email S8 support...

Clark_Wayne
05-17-16, 05:24 PM
Anyone knows how many hrs to hatch this dragon? I saw the time to craft but don't see the time of hatch/evolve.

30h

somewhere I read 30 hours. (but i'm not swearing to that.)

i confirm your post ;)

BeSweet247
05-17-16, 05:28 PM
i confirm your post ;)

big winks ... ;)

[S8] Regina
05-17-16, 05:32 PM

Can you please force-close the game and reopen and check the Mine again? We are getting the normal bonus items, not Fossilized Footprints.

05-17-16, 05:41 PM
Regina;1296615']Can you please force-close the game and reopen and check the Mine again? We are getting the normal bonus items, not Fossilized Footprints.

Regina, I have force-closed the game a couple of times. I have spaced my mining attempts to see if the problem was corrected after each close/re-boot, but it continued. I am afraid to keep trying and losing bombs in the event the problem is persistent.

[S8] Regina
05-17-16, 06:02 PM
Regina, I have force-closed the game a couple of times. I have spaced my mining attempts to see if the problem was corrected after each close/re-boot, but it continued. I am afraid to keep trying and losing bombs in the event the problem is persistent.

Hi there! We checked your account and we were unable to reproduce the Mining error, the Bonus does not contain the Fossilized Footprints. It looks like you are playing a different version than is available in the Amazon App Store. Please note that we're not able to provide support for games downloaded through third party markets.

DeeDe99
05-17-16, 06:10 PM

I agree with you re the time. If we look at recent changes, everything is faster: events and tournaments one after the other. Plus we now have bomb and dynamite dragons. I think we should plan on there potentially being a reduced timeframe for collection.

Many people have been crafting multiple dragons (myself included) in the currently available time. Although now I have all the gemstone dragons, the last two mining dragons I just did one then stayed out of the mine for weeks. So I think the time is very likely to have changed.

Carbuck
05-17-16, 06:46 PM
This is a beautifully crafted dragon. Kudos to the creator. I'll easily take the 170 piece requirement over the 200 piece requirement.

lenasdinner
05-17-16, 09:16 PM
Woooow amazingly gorgeous dragon.cant wait to have it.will work for it as much as I can.
Ohh did I say shee is GORGEOUS!!! Well done,who ever design it.

zaccy678
05-18-16, 12:33 AM
My mine is still closed for business :confused:

Is it just me??

TwinkleTwiny
05-18-16, 12:37 AM
My mine is still closed for business :confused:

Is it just me??

Have you tried closing your game and restarting it ?

zaccy678
05-18-16, 12:44 AM
Have you tried closing your game and restarting it ?

Doh, thanks Helpdesk :o

TwinkleTwiny
05-18-16, 12:52 AM
Doh, thanks Helpdesk :o

Haha no prob

porkchomp
05-18-16, 04:10 AM

this is what I'm betting is the case. Not to a level of having to buy bombs, but definitely less opportunity to craft multiples.

amerirish
05-18-16, 06:02 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow Red
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Courageous and inquisitive, the Old Trinket Dragon travels to all corners of the world in order to find rare and interesting ornaments and antiquities, even into the deepest, darkest caves. This wise explorer is able to see the value in things that others would simply write off as junk. One dragon's trash is another's treasure!

amerirish
05-18-16, 06:04 AM
Between my 83 saved bombs and 6 more I got from evolving a spare Night, I have 170 pieces ready to craft this beauty as soon as Solar is done. That was a record for me; getting all the pieces I need in the first night a dragon is released! :eek:

belarica
05-18-16, 06:55 AM
I have 162 pieces :) won't be able to mine again for a bit, crusader just hopped in the temple

belarica
05-18-16, 06:57 AM
this is what I'm betting is the case. Not to a level of having to buy bombs, but definitely less opportunity to craft multiples.

I don't usually go for seconds, same with the arena. If that's the case I'm okay with it, less wasted bombs :)

hiabarara
05-18-16, 06:59 AM
Only 170 pieces :eek: Huh, I wonder why. My first thought was that this dragon won't stay as long as the other ones. Would be the only thing that makes sense because I rarely see players complaining about the amount of pieces. Even before the bomb-producing dragons were introduced we had many players who managed to get more than one and usually we're always waiting for a new one because we're all done with mining so quickly.

Natasha_07
05-18-16, 07:36 AM
This is one gorgeous dragon, will try to collect all pieces to get her! :)

roguebee
05-18-16, 07:37 AM
Both of the new crafting dragons are Super Rare, Yellow/Red/(White) with reduced crafting requirements. I wonder f there will be a need for a large gem or two in the next Tales?

ericrypt
05-18-16, 10:44 AM
Another serpent dragon? It's pretty and all, but I'll save my bombs for ****er evil looking black dragons like Knightmare Dragon. That's my thang.:cool:

Tinkerbel48
05-18-16, 10:56 AM
How did you see 83 bombs? I thought the mines would only hold 25?

amerirish
05-18-16, 11:09 AM
How did you see 83 bombs? I thought the mines would only hold 25?

You can collect up to 25 bombs from evolving, but if you also have a bomb producing dragon you can continue to collect from it/them on top of the regular 25 :)

Bastiaan0
05-18-16, 12:16 PM
74 boxes from 31 bombs :)

Natasha_07
05-19-16, 08:58 AM
So far got 45 last night, going good. :)
Until tonight or tomorrow night I'll be able to mine again, LOL!

DeeDe99
05-19-16, 04:11 PM
Crafting now Solar is on the nest. Might go for two, time permitting.

divanightclub
05-19-16, 06:58 PM
85 trinket boxes for me...I just realized that I'm literally at the half way mark..lol..Its a nice change to see we only need 170 pieces to craft this beauty...

Good luck everyone!!!

Kennedward
05-20-16, 06:15 PM
Got it within the first 20 mins, love how they reduced the parts needed to 170

ekat1985
05-26-16, 06:37 AM
I am really grateful to storm8 for lowering the amount of pieces needed to craft. I just crafted the solar dragon out of 70 pieces and its not even listed at expiring soon. Ive only recently been able to finish collecting the pieces to craft a dragon from mining, i have less than a handful now but im always pushing it to the last hour it seems like. I hope this makes the dragons a little bit more attainable.

Has there been any word on long this dragon will be available? Im worried since ive had to drain all my food on the current dragon tales event and havent been able to evolve anyone for a few days.

kooky panda
05-26-16, 03:01 PM
I am really grateful to storm8 for lowering the amount of pieces needed to craft. I just crafted the solar dragon out of 70 pieces and its not even listed at expiring soon. Ive only recently been able to finish collecting the pieces to craft a dragon from mining, i have less than a handful now but im always pushing it to the last hour it seems like. I hope this makes the dragons a little bit more attainable.

Has there been any word on long this dragon will be available? Im worried since ive had to drain all my food on the current dragon tales event and havent been able to evolve anyone for a few days.

I checked and I don't have an end date, but mining dragons typically are available about a month.

FieldsLikeB
05-29-16, 04:10 PM
Shes on the nest! yaaay!

anaghasaki
05-30-16, 03:10 AM
Put mine for crafting yesterday night just before sleeping.. came to check how many hrs of hatching.. was pleased to find 30 hrs.. if it is so, I am going to keep her in nest till the start of next event ;-) then I can start with minimum 170 things (140 from farms) plus more from the second nest..

pernmagic
05-30-16, 05:05 AM
Ist one on nest :)

Bastiaan0
05-30-16, 09:34 AM
Got enough boxes (213) for this dragon, but crafting will start friday at the earliest. Still crafting empty essences, just because I like them ;)

lenasdinner
05-30-16, 10:55 AM
I'm so bad at this.even with enough bombs,evolving all the time,I'm so lousy ''bomber''. mostly I get 2 boxes or even 1.really rearly I find 3.only once happend to find 4 boxes per bomb.so at the end I need 4 or 5 boxes for first and only one dragon,because I'm not even starting for 2nd since there is no way that I can collect another set of 170.so I'm happy that I can even craft one of these mine dragons.
....and little bit sad because ,why bombs from E temple can't be saved in storage more than 25,since bombs from Demolition dragon can,little bit unfair,all those bombs just fly away if you are full 25.

monbohn
05-30-16, 10:13 PM
I'm so bad at this.even with enough bombs,evolving all the time,I'm so lousy ''bomber''. mostly I get 2 boxes or even 1.really rearly I find 3.only once happend to find 4 boxes per bomb.so at the end I need 4 or 5 boxes for first and only one dragon,because I'm not even starting for 2nd since there is no way that I can collect another set of 170.so I'm happy that I can even craft one of these mine dragons.
....and little bit sad because ,why bombs from E temple can't be saved in storage more than 25,since bombs from Demolition dragon can,little bit unfair,all those bombs just fly away if you are full 25.

I'm the same....I usually find 2 pieces, sometimes 3 if I'm lucky. I don't think I ever found 4. I've never crafted more than one mining dragon and sometimes I don't even get enough for that. So far this time I only have 49 pieces, so I hope we still have plenty of time left. :) I do try to make sure I stay under 25 so I don't lose bombs, but sometimes I forget. Good luck to you! :)

Got enough boxes (213) for this dragon, but crafting will start friday at the earliest. Still crafting empty essences, just because I like them ;)

I am also crafting some just because I like them! :)

random59
05-30-16, 11:14 PM
Actually had 5 hits from the mining for land side 3,100 food and 10,000 coins, only done it the once but so glad I did not close the mine down:o31294

ladymakay
05-30-16, 11:49 PM
Actually had 5 hits from the mining for land side 3,100 food and 10,000 coins, only done it the once but so glad I did not close the mine down:o31294

That's impressive! I'm reckless in the mine, no s**** or approach just rapid random taps lol. Maybe one day I'll catch on until then it's blind bombing ☺

random59
05-31-16, 03:05 AM
That's impressive! I'm reckless in the mine, no s**** or approach just rapid random taps lol. Maybe one day I'll catch on until then it's blind bombing ☺

Honestly s**** I don't have, previous to this was 4 but again only once, do believe I am a hit and miss kid, joking, senior citizen - nearly!

divanightclub
05-31-16, 12:08 PM
I can't wait for the tales to be over so I can start crafting this beauty. It's been waiting patiently for the last 2 days. I just completed chapter 8, so it'll be crafted before the weekend...

DeeDe99
05-31-16, 07:41 PM
My second one is crafting. Not sure whether to keep a duplicate, I rather like this dragon, so two wouldn't look so bad. ;)

divanightclub
06-02-16, 07:00 PM
I can't wait for the tales to be over so I can start crafting this beauty. It's been waiting patiently for the last 2 days. I just completed chapter 8, so it'll be crafted before the weekend...

NOW I'm able to start crafting.since I've completed the tale...woohoo

rlggnn
06-05-16, 01:18 PM
Anyone know when this dragon expires? I'm trying to decide if I have time to craft another or if I should save my bombs

roguebee
06-06-16, 06:37 AM
No earlier than Friday. Based on prior dragons, probably a week from tomorrow (4 weeks).

Spenner33
06-13-16, 01:31 AM
Expiring on 14th. I'm two pieces away from getting it, just need the currently evolving dragon to finish and I'm there.

Kennedward
06-13-16, 05:58 AM
Looking forward to the next one with 821 bombs waiting :cool:

Natasha_07
06-13-16, 08:10 AM

What! How did you get so much bombs and so much accumulated ? :o

Kennedward
06-13-16, 08:39 AM
What! How did you get so much bombs and so much accumulated ? :o

5 bomb dragons :cool:

Hepatu
06-13-16, 08:43 AM

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap and so on ☺

Natasha_07
06-13-16, 09:40 AM
5 bomb dragons :cool:

Ooh! So I guess you have unlimited storage rather than the 25 max...! Sorry don't know how it works. :confused:

kooky panda
06-13-16, 10:41 AM
Ooh! So I guess you have unlimited storage rather than the 25 max...! Sorry don't know how it works. :confused:

The bombs dropped from the Bomb Dragons will be counted towards the same limit of 25. However, the game will allow you to collect over the limit from the Dragon.

However you won't be able to earn them through the regular drops until you drop below the limit.

giraffeeg
06-14-16, 03:35 AM
Nooooooo I am almost finished collecting, and there's about 6 hours left. I was waiting to finish evolving a dragon to get the last bombs I needed, but now I can't get into the game :( Sooooooo frustrating

Cleonath
06-14-16, 04:09 AM
Same problem with Castle Story and Dragon Story.
But I can play whith other games !!!!!!!

Rynetory2
06-14-16, 04:32 AM
I'm able to get back into game, can you force shut your game and try again? Thanks.

Kennedward
06-14-16, 06:03 AM
Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap and so on ☺

Speaking of which, I used to be very careful in the mine, but now I don't even care as I have so many bombs, I could care less about not getting any pieces with 1 bomb, cause I can easily get enough parts to craft the dragon within minutes after its release now

Kennedward
06-14-16, 06:03 AM

846 bombs now :cool:

Xyn25
06-14-16, 07:34 AM
846 bombs now :cool:
That's an INSANE amount of bombs!! Care to share some? :D :D

Kennedward
06-14-16, 07:46 AM
That's an INSANE amount of bombs!! Care to share some? :D :D

If I could, I would

Seriously, I don't need that many

I only spend around 100 or so for each new dragon, and most of the time I'm hitting randomly, unlike before I had bomb dragons, with 25 I had to plan carefully, now I don't care at all LOL :cool:

Xyn25
06-14-16, 10:24 AM
If I could, I would

Seriously, I don't need that many

I only spend around 100 or so for each new dragon, and most of the time I'm hitting randomly, unlike before I had bomb dragons, with 25 I had to plan carefully, now I don't care at all LOL :cool:

I can imagine you mining, just tapping at random LOL :D

zyfazix
06-14-16, 10:45 AM
I did get started on mining for this dragon, but simply got bored with it after it was out for two weeks. Saw the timer pop up on sunday (I swear we used to get more time between warning and expiring), tried to save it by using whatever bombs I had left in the last half hour then decided not to buy the remaining, because 365 gold is quite a lot for a 'regular' dragon.

Hopefully the next dragon will be more my style to give me a reason to keep mining and get it with enough time to spare.

Bastiaan0
06-14-16, 11:03 AM
183 bombs gave 401 trinket boxes, 59000 apples and 124600 coins.
I crafted one Old Trinket, so 231 boxes will remain in storage for eternity.

amerirish
06-14-16, 11:16 AM
I only have one BPD so have 79 bombs waiting for the new guy to arrive in the mine. I really, really love the new BPD - Kaboom - but it costs 800 gold!! Way too expensive for me :(

silverybunny
06-14-16, 01:09 PM
Reading all of your posts I really NEED a BPD!!!:rolleyes:

athenageez
06-14-16, 04:36 PM
Second Old Trinket is crafting. 20 parts into the new dragon now. With no BPD :)

And yeah as I recall on either the Lost Bones or the Hidden Gem they gave us a 7 day advanced warning of the expiration.

Kennedward
06-15-16, 06:15 AM
I can imagine you mining, just tapping at random LOL :D

That's what I do ever since I got 5 Demolition dragons, and I did it again today to get my pieces to craft the new one :cool:

chloesisland
06-17-16, 07:54 PM
That's what I do ever since I got 5 Demolition dragons, and I did it again today to get my pieces to craft the new one :cool:

Can you please clarify for me how many bomb producing dragons you have. There are only two variants. Do you have multiple Demolition dragons?

Kennedward
06-17-16, 11:42 PM
Can you please clarify for me how many bomb producing dragons you have. There are only two variants. Do you have multiple Demolition dragons?

It seems you haven't read what I've posted, it's in my signature as well